jaipur low floor bus

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about jaipur low floor bus

Chirag Palliwal

Jan 24, 2019

Extra taking money by conductor

In Green Bus no. 11 at 4 PM the conductor took extra charges to the passenger
Milind aniya

Jan 16, 2019

Lost my purse

I have lost my purse it contains driving license, pan card and debit card and 700rs please anybody find can please contact me it was lost ìn 6A Name. Milind aniya contact no. 8319555517
Mahaveer prasad sharma

Jan 7, 2019

Stoppage of bus

STOPAGE OF BUS Officials I want to inform you that 14 no. Bus is not stop at Rajesh coach bus stand in early morning. Today in morning 3 buses which travel from Bassi to Chomu puliya did not stop at Rajesh coach between 8 to 8:45. It was embarrassing that I wait for an hour and no bus stop even it is empty. I got late for my work.
mayank7884

Jan 5, 2019

Corrupt bus conducters. Improper fare charges.

Hello Team
I want to state an issue regarding AC-2 bus conducters make money by charging extra fare money.
I was traveling from 1st stop Joshi Marg to Jawahar Circle stop. According to the Rajasthan government transportation site, they have stated the fare lists.
And the distance is around 19-20KM and charge should be Rs.32 in that distance limit, but they charge full amount Rs.37.
Sometimes they charge 32 and sometimes 37.
If we say them this is improper they make improper excuses and their behavior is very rude to people.
Kindly look into this serious issue and resolve the same.
Ankit Kumar jangid

Jan 3, 2019

Bus no 7

Condecter receive money and old ticket give
Pradeep Meena

Dec 20, 2018

lowfloor no 11 siwad to goner

11 no bus bahut hi der baad aati hi almost 1.30 to 2 hours or iska root siwad se hataker usese 2 km aage mundiyaramser kar diya jaave . pelhe to iss bus ka wait karo 1 hour phir siwad se mini bus lo bahut mahnga padta hi so and ther abhigwan and 2 govt. schools and maharshi arvind students yahi chahte hi ki yah bus mundiyaramser tak aaye thanks please do fast action
jaipur city bus service
Pradeep Meena

Dec 20, 2018

lowfloor no 11 siwad to goner

Bansilaltetva

Dec 1, 2018

28 number renwal low floor

28 number ka condector ek dadi vala ladka h vo ticket ko vapos leta h aur fir dusare ko deta h aur agar ticket mang le too ladne par itar jate h madar cjod kutte ke pille chor h aur govt bhi koi dhyan nahi deti hatt sale Okat nahi h too bus hi off kar do aur dipartment me dum h too replay karo sabut mere pas h
rahul singh94

Nov 11, 2018

low floor bus no- 7 kirni phatak to trasnport nagar

if any higher officer read this plz take strong action on it the 7 no low floor red bus kirni phatak to trasport nagar will not comeing past 2 months after 8.30 pm night . the metro city jaipur goes slip within 8.30 pm no servies after 8.30 . and other hand 32 no green low floor bus comeinng after 9.30 every 10 to 15 min. take action againts for 7 no low bus . 2 months i am sufferd so hard i take 2 vichel in night and pay over charge . if you not give better service so close the 7 no low floor bus .

Oct 22, 2018

Low Floor 8A not Running on Time

Can we make understand that low floor is basic method of transportation in city if it is not working properly then most of the people influenced with this.

Here we are waiting since 90 minutes at Apex Circle but not a single bus come yet.

I think higher level need to interfere here on this subject.

Oct 22, 2018

Bus is not Running in Tim

Actually Bus 8A which is running in between chomu puliya to Jagatpura not comming on Time.

Right now i am waiting since last 75 minutes but still not a single bus come.

This is not first time when i waited as much but today i am stuck with it.

Please help me on this.

VISHAL JANGID
Priyatee

Sep 28, 2018

Strike of buses

The buses are on strike for almost 2 weeks and due to this local public is facing many problems in travelling. Private buses are charging more fares for even short distances. And public are bound to pay according to their demands !! Firstly the strike was called for only 2 days but now it has been extended for undefined period and still no sign of ending !!
Luckyluck

Sep 13, 2018

Bus not come on time on Lismore Rajasthan university route 10 b

I am lakshit Kandi and I am writing this complaint for not coming of bus on time. On the stop name lbs mos Rajasthan university which cover route of bus 10 b has not come from 2hours from 2: 30 PM to 4: 30 pm.and I also get problem of dirty smell on the stop of dustbin.
At last i request you to solve my problem
Lakshit Landon
Jawahar Nagar/ tilak nagar
Pavan rohil

Sep 10, 2018

Not stoping at stop

This is regarding ac2 bus no.7153 . I am waiting for bus at jecc sitapur jaipur bus stop. There were two busses not stopped at the by the bus driver. I forgot to remember the first bus no. But the second time when the driver didn't stopped the bus . I want to only know where they will stop the bus. They don't have proper tickets .
Vikul25

Aug 24, 2018

Bus is not running at time

We are waiting for bus arround 30 minutes. Bus should be at Sanganer thana Jaipur arround 9:40 am, But now 10:10 am and bus still not here.

Please check scenario why bus is not running at time.
Amit Jangid

Aug 18, 2018

Corrupt bus conductor

This is regarding bus # RJ 14 PC 7112 on route # 14. My wife and I were traveling from Chomu Puliya to Karni Palace. I paid full fare of both of us but that corrupt conductor didn't give ticket to us. I asked him trice but he ignored me. There many other people whom he did not give ticket.

I request you to take strict action against him to set example for others. Or please suggest correct contact to complain.

Amit
Virendra km

Aug 13, 2018

A few bus on route

Bus no. 8,8a,8b
There are a few buses of this route. We are facing problem at night. Bus comes in gap of 30 minutes.pl arrange it.I m a student and i am facing this problem.
Virendra km

Aug 13, 2018

Bus not arriving at time

Jaipur low floor bus officer
I am requesting to you for purpose of low floor bus no. 8,8a,8b. We are facing problem with it. Bus is not come at stand of gandhinagar mod at time at night.in night we are facing too much problem.Bus come in gap of 30 minutes.
There is a few bus on this route.
Ok. Take it seriously.

Virendra kumar
Upsc aspirant
Gupta Shubh

Aug 4, 2018

Mis Behave of Lady Conductor RJ14 PB4355

My name is Shubham Gupta I am using 9B to reach my office from Sumer Nagar Mid to Chatrala Circle.
Yesterday Lady conductor misbehaved with me and Abused me in Marabdi so i told him to please talk in a manner than he start abusing me and start shouting in bad manner.
Would request you to kindly look into this.
She always talk to passenger in very rude manner,I am writing this to you because this time it happens with me.
Bus No-RJ 14 PB4355
Time-08:05 to depart from Sumer Nagar
bikram 20011

Aug 4, 2018

Bus timing to late due to negeligecy of staff

I m travelling today 4/8/18 jaipur station to kumbha marte
In goner bus from pickup me 12.40pm
When comes at ajmer gaye at 12.50 after shift change of driver agin at ajmer gaye bus hold 1.10 pm shift change of conductor
When i asked for deley then they advise me for change your bus
This bus is running for passenger not for enjoymant or misbehave
Pl take nessesury action for this
Bikram singh
Athlete

Jul 31, 2018

Ticket is not properly given by the conductor

I want a ticket from Mahatma Gandhi hospital to gopalpura and i gave 30 rupees and the fare is only 21 and she asked me for the change and i said I don’t have and she told me to give ticket after few minutes and i agree. It’s okay that later on she will give me ticket with my chage.

But after 4 to 5 stops i asked for the ticket and she gave the ticket from goner phatak to gopalpura and that was of 16 and i asked for the change and she denied to give the change. What’s this if she don’t have the change she can give me after some time but she changed my origin and saved that money for herself this is too disgusting

So please do something on this

And i want to share one idea that the fare is printed on the receipt likewise the money which i have given and the change should be mentioned or printed over it

So that in future no one will face these kind of problems

Took some strict action against it

Ticket is not properly given by the conductor

Chandra Prakash Morya

Jul 6, 2018

32 no. Bus is not complete your rout

Sir your low floor not follow rules h driver and conductor don't completely not follow our route and this is not coming timely and drive daily coming sometime and saving our desal and goes to before route don't give returns tickets change payment
malpanipooja17

Jun 27, 2018

Misbehavior of driver

bus driver of 9a RJ14 PD 7981 was very rude when I asked him to drop me. Also he took me around half km away from my stop n didn't agreed to stop the bus.
Mukesh Kumawat Jaipur

Jun 16, 2018

Mis Behavior of Conductor of low floor bus no. 7 ( RJ 14 PB 5092)

Date : 16 June 2018
Bus No. : 7
(RJ 14 PB 5092)

I, Mukesh Kumawat from Jaipur want to attract with the case which is incident in Low floor Bus No. 7 with me. When I entered in the bus from Gurjar ki thadi station at around 8 PM , I gave 20 rs to the conductor for ticket but he was not giving ticket. 10 rs muze de diya or ticket nahi diya. Mene ticket ki bola to Kaha abhi se dunga. Mene Kaha 8 rs/ 10rs ka ticket de do but conductor ne Nahi diya. Or badtamizee se pesh Aaya. Jab Baat jyda ho gyi to chalti bus se dakhaa dene ki koshish ki. Baad me Usne mere par haat h bhi uthaya. Aapse aagrah h Ki is conductor par action jarur leve.

Thanking you for your kind consideration and anticipation.

Mukesh Kumawat
Passenger Bus No. 7
RJ 14 PB 5092

Mis Behavior of Conductor of low floor bus no. 7 ( RJ 14 PB 5092)

Raj Karwa

Jun 16, 2018

Not properly running bus

I wait gopalpura police choki half an hour from 1315 hr to 1350 hr on 16 jun 2018 but not coming on rt time please explain it