jaipur low floor bus

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about jaipur low floor bus

Amy Johns

May 25, 2018

feedback

we are conduction a feedback form on JAIPUR LOW FLOOR BUSESS

SO please came and give your honest feedback and the link is here:

satyam36

May 19, 2018

Buses

Please increses 3C number of Buses. pls pls lots of people faced lots of problem
satyam36

May 19, 2018

Ticket

11 number bus is not giving ticket of ST. He is saying st is closed today since 2 days. I am facing same problem
priya gera

May 3, 2018

misbehave of conducter

I am priya gera. I go to office daily by bus ac-2 chomu puliya to genpact sitapura. Today a cunductor who is misbehaved by me or scrolled mee for a seat & told me there is no seat for you stand there or go forward... Please changed this driver from ac 2 or removed him. Bus no rj14 pc4340.. Or there is a shortage of ac 2 in jaipur so resolve this.
Ronak25

Apr 26, 2018

Refund access rupee

Bus 4438 AC1
Cunductor behaved like bikhari.
I paid 20 rs for ticket he returns 10 and don't give m ticket.i asked about ticket he said I don't have change.
My ticket is 13 rs sanganer thana to Gandhi nager mode.
Then taken 10 rs more for ticket from me and did not given 7 rs return. Worst low floor service.
Kajol.sharma

Apr 24, 2018

Start Low floor bus

Sir Please low floor bus goner road se ahinsa circle, shastri Nagar, ki start karwa dijiye is route par koi bus available Nahi rehti h sirf 27 A low floor h or Uska bhi koi service achi Nahi h wo bahut kam aati h hamare yaha par bahut se aise log h Jo job karte h sabko subah or sham pareshani rehti h. Aapne AC-6 start ki h uski service bahut achi h ab aisi hi AC bus ya normal bus goner se se shastri Nagar k route par on Kar dijiye
Pk jat

Apr 19, 2018

Low floor bus

Sir, yaha shivdaspura, chaksu jaipur me sham ko bus ni aati, public bahut pareshan hoti, plz kuch kriye
Rinki21

Apr 10, 2018

Panch batti pr bus nhi rukhti

Panch batti main square pr bus ka proper stop ni h .And driver proper bus ko rokte hi ni h . Consumer rukne k liye khte h to bhi bus sidhe hi nikl jati h . Aisa khetan Hospital ki trf bhi hota h. Please driver ko instructions dijiye jaha bus stop h consumer wait kr rhe ho to bus ko proper rokhe
Surbhi Gaur

Apr 3, 2018

Misbehave of conductor

I am surbhi Gaur and I daily go to office from lalkothi to shipra path(mansarovar). Today lady conductor of bus (7754) using abused with me and taking money but don't gave me ticket. She was talking very rudely and using very bad words. She don't have any manners how to talk with a girl. she also demanding extra money for the ticket. I want to complain against her. So kindly take it into consideration.
Bus no. 7754 route 5 (lalkothi to shipra path)
Time 9 AM (3 april 2018)
Bheemsingh123

Mar 29, 2018

7 number bus service very bad

Sir 7 number bus ki service bhut khrab ho chuki....bus bhi bhut Kam aati h....1 bus me 3 bus jitni savari hoti or ve raste me hi khrab ho jati h
Tsharma03333

Mar 27, 2018

Timing issues

Sir/mam,
I am a student of b.com 2nd year .I am living at dwarikapuri .There is only 3no. Bus which pick up the passengers from.. dwarikapuri side for dropping the passengers to their destination. But even after this there is an improper timing between..the bus.
For e,g. Sometimes one bus come in 10 minutes after the another bus, but sometimes there may be an hour passed but no bus comes to take passengers. Due to this my 2 papers of B.com were missed ...Which was the reason for my complaint.

So please , I kindly request to the appropriate authority to take appropriate action in this regard.And in future nobody missed their exams due to carelessness of ..Drivers and conductors .

Your truly ,
Tanuj Sharma
Tsharma03333

Mar 27, 2018

Low floor bus improper timing

Sir/mam,

Your truly ,
Tanuj Sharma
Brmeena

Mar 12, 2018

Mis behavior of driver

conductor of bus are taking money but do not gave tickets and driver could not driving properly bus
They are using abused with the passenger Bus no. 4385
Timing 11:45 , 3 sector to mahatama gandhi Ac 2
deepali shukla

Mar 3, 2018

Time Issue

8B bus time se ni aati h jo ki Sanganer tak jati h. Last 2 week se 8:45 am se wait krti hu pr 10 am tk ni aati h. aaj presan hokr complaint register krna pd rha h. please work on it as soon as possible.
Bheemsingh123

Feb 20, 2018

Bus service slow

Low floor 7 ki service bhut kharab ho gai h... Evening or afternoon me to 1hour SE bhi Jada time period le Leto h triveni Nagar SE panchawala route par aane me.....Jab SE theke me bus di bhut khrab service ho gai h.....
Pankaj1963

Feb 17, 2018

Misbehaviour by driver

I travelled by low floor bus (number-7994) today.The behaviour of bus driver was rude.Kindly take it into consideration.
Pankaj gupta gupta

Feb 15, 2018

Drink and drive

I am coming by bus no. 7 from Narayan Singh circle to triveni Nagar. At gopalpura mor driver and conductor began to fight with other bus driver. They have taken liquor and driving very fast the bus. Try to remove these type of drivers to secure other life .
Bus no. RJ 14 PB 4466 ,. Time and date 15/02/2018 at 8.30pm.
Naina.goyal

Feb 8, 2018

8 a bus

Ap logo 10 times complaint kar di but no response given so pls give the response..
Naina.goyal

Feb 8, 2018

8 a bus

Apki facility eatni bekar h .. agar aapko logo Ko bus ki facility nhi Deni h to band kar di Kiya na.. Bcz apki bus Malviya Nagar se Vidyanagar deposit to jati h.. but evening time 2 hr ek bus AAti h..ap logo Ko Janta ki sewa nhi karni to band kare ya Phr time par bus provide kare..n pls give the response na koi call recived karte h .so better h ap log Janta ke sewa kare.. ek ladki kitane hour tak bus ka wait karegi..
Shekhar singh chandel

Jan 31, 2018

Start low flour buses in my Area

सर में रोड नो 17 वीकेई एरिया में रहता हूं ।पहले यहाँ 1A लौ फ्लौर बस चलती थी जो अब बंद कर दी गयी है तथा इसके जगह पे कोई भी दूसरी बस सर्विस सुरु नही की गयी जिसके कारण बहुत से विधार्थियो को परेशानी हो रही है।लाल कोठी, रामबाग , गोपालपुरा जाने के लिये कई बसे बदलनी पड़ती है ।अतः आप जल्द ही हमारी समस्यों का समाधान करे।🙏
krisha choudhary

Jan 30, 2018

Start low flour buses in my area

Sir, hum road no. 17 vkia me rhte h. Vha phle 1A low flour bus chlti thi vo ab bnd kr di gai, or uski jgh koi b new bus start nhi ki gai hai, jiske karan bhut se students and logo ko presani hoti h, please bus start kr dijiye yha se bhut students rambagh, sitapura, lal kothi gopalpura jate h..jisse unko buses change krni pdti hai, please koi new bus start Krdo jisse students or kafi logo ko koi dikkat na ho.
malpanipooja17

Jan 23, 2018

no proper timing for busses

sir i am a student studying at kukas. i take ac1 from vidhyadhar nagar-b depo every day. from last few days the incharge always says bus kharab h, bus nhi jayegi, driver nhi h etc etc. for timming of 7.15 sheduled bus is rarely ready. N puchne pe incharge talks in rude way "krna h jo krlo". they neither tell proper time ki iti der me bus niklegi ya jayegi bhi ya nahi.and due to this there is always a delay on this route.
pcnain

Jan 21, 2018

Low flour bus 7

low floor bus number 7 ko Parishkar college of global excellence Tak Badhaya jaye
Nishasharma123

Jan 12, 2018

Misbehaved by Driver

Sir, I am daily go my Institute by 9A But the driver does not have the manners to talk with female, he is very Illiterate person,Plz take quick action against driver plz change Immediately. Bus number 9A (RJ 14 7968).
shruti1122

Jan 4, 2018

unnecessary delay at checkpost jawahar circle

In the name of checking ticket of passengers daily they stop bus for 15-20min and cause delay of passengers. They should board the bus and check tickets not stop bus unnecessarily