Jal Nigam Gorakhpur

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jal Nigam Gorakhpur

saiqua

May 13, 2022

No water supply

There is no water supply in my area since yesterday
Pin -273015

Sep 23, 2021

Sewage water mix in supply water

Sir I am from prayagpuram colony mahuesugharpur, rustumpur gorakhpur. Since last week the water supply of this area is interupted and we have no water for drinking, bathing and washroom.
We have also taken another agricultural supply but the water of this supply is mixed with sever water and its color become black with bad smell.
Please try to continue the supply of pure water

Sep 23, 2021

Sewage water mix in supply water

I am resident of prayag puram colony mahue sugharpur. It's been a week supply water is not coming, instead of it sewage water is coming. Kindly rectify the water issue . It is becoming a major issue as water is life and we are not getting pure water.

Hemwanti singh
Prayagpuram
SHIVANSH KUMAR SHUKLA

Sep 17, 2021

Drinking water problem

Sir I am from shivajinagar baghababa mandir rustumpur gorakhpur. Before two days the water supply of this area is intrepted and we have no water for drinking, bathing and washroom.
We have also taken another agricultural supply but the watervof this supply is mixed with sever water and its color become black with bad smell.
Please try to continue the supply of pure water
SHIVANSH KUMAR SHUKLA

Sep 17, 2021

Drinking water problem

Sir I am from shivaji nagar bghababa rustumpur gorakhpur.
Sir in my area the water supply is intrepted and we have no water for drinking,bathing and washroom.
We have also a another agricultural supply but the water of this supply is mixed with sevage water and its color become black and also very bad smell.
Please do something and try to continue the water supply in my area.
agarwalchanchal032

Jul 21, 2021

Sewage water mixed in water supply

I am a resident of Mohaddipur, Gorakhpur. My house no is C102/654B. The water supply has sewage water mixed in it. The water is yellowish brown and has a bad odor. The water is unfit for domestic use. Last year my sister suffered typhoid because of this.

Request you to look into this on priority. If any other information is required from my end do let me know.
SNSharma969

Jul 13, 2021

No water supply

Water connection under PM Amrit yojana was given at my house no. 107 B sec B Gali no. 5 Sainik Kunj Nandanagar . Since 08 May 2021, water supply has automatically stopped in my house. Complaint made telephonically but as of now it has not been resolved. Pl look on priority.
Mohammad_Saad

Jul 8, 2021

Water supply

Hello Sir with due respect from past 2 days water supply is stop in our area (Rustampur) and we are facing huge shortage of water as we don't have anything else than water supply for our day to day use and works. The shortage is giving us huge problems please clear it as soon as possible otherwise it's going to be unbearable for us.
Mit1988

Jan 2, 2021

Water pipe instaltaion

Please maintain road after installation waterpipe
Jal nigam not maintain rode after installation water pipe
Public face many prblm but they do not do any thing where they complained about jal nigam or nagar nigam
Please sir solve this type of prblm
Other wise I complain CM office / PM office/DM office
Mit1988

Jan 2, 2021

Jal nigam pipe installation

Jal nigam pipe installation is good for us
But why the jal nigam not maintain road after installation pipe
Sir please maintain road after installation jal nigam pipe

If problem is not slove then I complaine CM office

AMIT SHUKLA

Dec 6, 2020

Water pipe installation

Thanks and regards,

Dec 6, 2020

Water pipe installation

I beg to inform you that due to some reason my house has been skipped from water pipe installation For that I told the contractor several times but he ignored. I would be obliged if you solve my problem. Yours (Mrs) Shubha Roy
Alok Kumar vimal

Sep 5, 2020

For water supply problems

I am form subash Nagar colony. There is big problem like water intruppt supply. That's why we are not performing tasks well. Please do something for that as soon as possible. I ho that you will resolve this problem. Particularly in EWS areas.
nvnchandra00786

Jul 14, 2019

Water supply

I am from Netaji subhash chandra Bose nagar Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh. Here supply water is not working properly...
Water is not being given here in time... Please help sir...
devesh tiwari 11

Aug 21, 2018

water supply

sir i beg to say that one time i have complaint previous but no action graunted . In our localty water supply is not there .Its over 100 meter away from calony but officers dosen't taking action i request you to resolve it and make water supply in calony.

PIYUSH67

Apr 13, 2017

No work done more damaged them

This is to bring in your kind notice that as I had made complain regarding damaged of main pipe line which has been not repaired since one month the people come on for repairing and damage the pipe from last 3 days we are unable to get a single drop of water and clean water is being drained out without any purpose the person is having malafide intention regarding squeezing money from the family and damage the main supply connections kindly take immediate action regarding repairing of my main pipeline and serve the family with water or kindly provide us with the tank so that we are able to drink water families are screaming without water please help please help!!!

No work done more damaged them No work done more damaged them No work done more damaged them