JAWED HABIB

Consumer complaints and reviews about JAWED HABIB

Nov 13, 2019

There is very poor service

I just go with one friend in this shop and we both have to do saving and hair cuts . One person come from staff side and they ask about package my go with package but I have to do only save they not interten me there behavior like very bad about customer they not good for your hospitality sector or service sector please strongley take action agest other wise you loss your 5 year trustebel or reliable customer.
Akshay9890

Oct 18, 2019

Jawed Habib academy

Sir my brother student of jawed Habib academy (in Bhosri) and complete my course before 8 month's but not handvover my certificate so plz help me 😢
pjchandwani

Sep 24, 2019

Jawed Habib - Poor service and dissatisfaction with results

I went for a hair-cut at the Ghatkopar-West branch in Sanghani Estate off L.B.S road. I took their package for hair cut, color and spa treatment.

1. Hair cut was okay, I was expecting a better cut given the JH brand and the price they charge.
2. Hair color - Despite telling the guy that I need black color, he used dark brown color and told me it's ammonia free. Later, when I read the instructions on the packet, it said some mg of ammonia was present. The guy changed his story and stand. My hair is dark brown color and I regret going at Jawed Habib.
3. Hair spa - Price is too high for a 15-min basic spa service. service was okay. I believe there are better hair spa salons in the market than Jawed Habib.

Overall, loss of money and dissatisfied with jawed Habib at Ghatkopar-West branch. Would not recommend for hair color. Hair cut and spa was okay and can be tried but be aware who is doing it.
gudu681

Aug 25, 2019

Charges to high

Charges too high along with gst 200 for eyebrow upper lip n forehead....
swetha2594

Jun 3, 2019

Order not generated but money got deducted

My order is not generated after deduction of money from my account
I have taken a package of Two 399rs salon services but no order I'd generated. Also no customer care service is available. Please revert me ASAP @8074122939
Manas_p

May 24, 2019

Bad haircutting

The service here was Atherton.Instead of listing me the barber just kept on blabbering. He just kept on comparing his work with that of my last salon and at the end what i got was horrible haircut. Very unsatisfied of JH.
Manas_p

May 24, 2019

Bad hair cut

I got the worst haircut of my lifetime. The person here instead of listing just kept asking me about my last visit to different salon. Very unsatisfctory work done by the employees here( the barber).
Smritirai123

Apr 25, 2019

Hair smoothening

I went in Javwd habib for smoothening, they did smoothening and after that half of my hair were smooth as expected and other half was worse than before and sonce last two weeks they are experimenting for on my hair 2 times keratin one time dia ending to make the condition even worse the salon is 1 hour travel from my home and I have to come almost after every 3 days and today also they ironed and said to come on Saturday for wash then oy we will know that frozz has gone or not such worse experience my first and last time with jawed habib
Superher0

Feb 4, 2019

Javed habib thane west kalwa. Illegal things going on

When i went for haircut dated 3-2-2019 the person guided me to different shop next to jawed habib.. Saying that shop also belongs to javed habib but it was name as" mango"
Then afterward i went there , i saw a person( rude arrogant not interested) who was wearing javed habib tishirt is these allowed???he gave me the worst haircut i ever had at javed habib saloon . i hv been a customer for almost year now i hv also wen to different location of javed habib but this was awful
After i check out the lady said they are going to charge me 2% on credit card com'on i was never charged before .. But lady said this was introduced yesterday date 2-2- 2019

Please look into these matter i am giving zero rating for these location of javed habib
Superher0

Feb 4, 2019

Guiding me to different hair saloon name orange

Kanika dubey

Jan 9, 2019

Not giving because we come late one hour

Hello please look forward to this ,its really important for any salon to give service weather customer is late and we have a reason for this also that is because of traffic and working person, please tell your attender to give service its only threading and hand waxing
I am disappointed, and never visit again

Kanika
vipinkushwaha19

Aug 24, 2018

Third class service

Hi, I am vipin kushwaha from faridabad sec 35. My nearest saloon is Jawed Habib basement Tower-16, Ashoka Enclave Main market Near MORE, sec-35, faridabad. They are giving third class service at saloon. There Airconditioner is not working always. And always there staff is not available to attend customer. Today 24 august 2018. I went there for hair cut and shaving but no one present there to attend me and after 45 min on peron cane but i had there promotional card for these services and i forget to take appointment they refuse to provide me service. My main concern is this its my fault that i didn’t take appointment but they waste my 45 min.
Sanjeev Kumar Manvi

Aug 8, 2018

Jawed Habib

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Every month myself and my son visit JH, RK Puram, Kothapet, for haircut. They charge 550/- Rs all inclusive. I had received a message from Jawed Habib offering flat 30% discount on hair & beauty services on the eve of independence day. On sunday i.e., 5th August, we (my son & me) got our haircut & showed the message. They still charged Rs. 500/- whereas he should have charged Rs. 385/-. I was really shocked that these kind of things happen in these kind of so called reputed places. Think local haircutting saloons are more honest. Sorry to say this. I will never suggest JH to anybody or will ever visit. Sanjeev Kumar.

Offer

Below is the offer as received from Jawed Habib:

"Celebrating the spirit of independence, The Big Freedom sale!

FLAT 30% OFF on Hair & Beauty Services

-Jawed Habib (RK Puram, Kothapet)
8977003489/8008499400."

What is the use of such offers when you can't honour your own offers?

Jawed Habib has to take action for 2 reasons . Firstly, we haven't asked for any offers. Secondly, it is not our fault if you failed to mention minimum bill amount in the offer.

Sameer binsameda

Aug 4, 2018

Misbehaving and using bad words

The man in the salon used bad words with us and was fighting and when we asked about waxing of body . He also told 'jo ukhadna hai ukhadle kisi ke baap me dum nahi mereku nikalne ka ' this was very bad behaviour. Please take some action against them.
Meghna Tolani

Jul 21, 2018

hair damaged after cysteine treatment

Got cysteine treatment from jawed habib. Got washed away within 15 days, and now facing lot of hairfall issues. Please don't ever get it done from jawed habib.
akansha1202

Jul 3, 2018

Misbehaviour

We(me n my sister) have been in Jawed Habib Gumti Kanpur on 1st july 2018. I waited for 2 hours and two of the employees (female) of you were continuously quarrelling with each other and misbehaved with us, they were not allowing us to get hair cut from a person who were good at cutting and at the end after waiting for two hours when i asked about my turn they refunded my money saying that it will take more time.
I have never been treated like this in any salon... i will never suggest anyone to go there. This branch people are very disgusting. Please take action otherwise they will do the same with everyone.
Raniabc

Jun 26, 2018

Worst pedicure

Yesterday I have been to kompally branch for a pedicure. I have seen the worst service ever. I have been doing pedicure for the last 20 years or so and never seen a lady who does not even know how to clip the nails. She also does not know which tool is for what and when to use. Leave alone the bleeding and injury, don’t know how jawed habit can recruit a person even without basic knowledge. A road side parlour is much better. Total waste of many.
I thought I will Have change and come to this place. Paid the price not to enter again. It is a customer driven economy today, pl don’t take it for granted by the goodwill
Kompally resident
SyedAdeebRizvi

Jun 23, 2018

Pathetic hair cut and worst service

Friday I went for haircut your Aligarh UP outlet ,the person over there has ruined my hair after instructing him many a times..people over there don't want to listen how to cut hair but they just want to do what ever they wish..worst hair cut I ever had in my life.even saloons charging 50rs outside also do better haircut.
TasneemS786

May 28, 2018

Damaged my Hair

I want a refund of my money that I spent in Jawed Habib , first when I went there , I went to straighten my hair , they said they need to add protein to my hair , I went to a guy named Aamir , and he said he would help me out , and that I should come after a week or so , when I went there , he wasn't there , then the staff said I should go to Billimora , went there and another guy did my treatment and said he knows what to do , then says I should come back after a week or two again , I went back to Billimora , they said I should go to Chikhli as the guy thats doing my hair is there , I go back to chikhli and the guy isnt there , asked the staff for a guy named Aamir , they said for a few months he isn't working , then who did MY HAIR ? "AAMIR THE GHOST"? then antoher guy says he knows what to do and then a delhi official came to check and also did my hair , after I went home and they said everything is fine , the next day I wash my hair and my hair is damaged and all puffed up. I go back and tell them , they said , where is the reciept ? NOW , WHOS RESPONSIBILITY IS IT TO GIVE A RECIEPT , THE CUSTOMER OR THE PEOPLE GIVING THE SERVICE? so thats first very very very very rude staff . And secondly they changing my shampoo all the time , SO I WAS SO STUPID TO USE THIS HAIR SALON CALLED "USELESS JAWED HABIB HAIR SALON " THAT DIFFERENT STAFF WAS GIVING ME DIFFERENT TREATMENT ALL THE TIME THAT MY HAIR IS TOTALLY DAMAGED NOW AND ITS BREAKING AND WEAK , WHO DO I GO TO NOW TO FIX MY HAIR ??? THIS IS TO THE OWNER OF THIS FRANCHISE !!!???
I came back to get another shampoo after few weeks and this rude staff says "Aap ki galti hai ki aap na slip nahi liya , is mein thodi hamari galti , aap ko puchna tha " SO WE ARE ALL STUPID THAT IS DOING BUSINESS AND ONLY JAWED HABIB IS DOING BUSINESS ? WE ARE ALL GROWING MONEY ON THE TREE ??? AND THIS IS WHAT IS VERY VERY INTERESTING THAT THE GUY AFTERWARDS WHEN WE ASK FOR A RECIEPT HE SAYS "NO WE CANNOT GIVE A RECIEPT FOR BUYING PRODUCTS WITH US " SO WE ARE NOW THE DONKEY HERE ???

SO PLEASE MY COMPLAINT , JAWED HABIB NEEDS TO SEE THIS AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK , I SPENT RS 20 000 RUPEES ON YOUR STUPID AND USELESS HAIR SALON WITH STAFF THAT THINK THAT THEY ARE SO SMART , AND OVER SMART !
YOU MIGHT BE DOING BUSINESS BUT WE ALL ALSO ARE DOING BUSINESS , PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY OR ELSE I WILL TAKE YOU GUYS TO COURT FOR MESSING WITH MY HAIR AND DAMGING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE !!
Rajeev_3360

May 18, 2018

Pathetic hair cut and worst service

Today I went for haircut the person over there has ruined my hair after instructing him many a times..people over there don't want to listen how to cut hair but they just want to do what ever they wish..worst hair cut I ever had in my life.even saloons charging 50rs outside also do better haircut.

Apr 25, 2018

Pathatchic service

Dear team,

Today I was went to Hotagi road store these have no any rate card found and when I was asked the ignore after the normal face clean up (water spary and cold cream) they charge 1000 RS when I ask the same the totally talk very arrogantly also service person eating tobako ,

Also found no cleaning,no towel proper cleaning

Such pathatchic service found from your end
I have we will be give solutions in my pain

Also there have no any rate card
Shalini Ingle

Apr 5, 2018

improper haircut

My daughters went to your Shrey Nagar Branch Aurangabad. Mrs. Rupali cut their hair improperly. She cut their hair differently instead of doing A Step cut Which made my kids change their look. So everyone is asking them Why would they cut their hair.
Vidya90

Feb 13, 2018

Mobile numbers being missused

I registered my number when I went for a hair cut and after a few days I see that I am getting some forward messages on wats app from the person who did my haircut .

Though the messages did not have any bad content this should not be encouraged .

Me as a customer gave the contact number to get updates officially via message about any offers going on not to get a new wats app friend !!!
Divya Seth

Jan 28, 2018

Spoiled my hair

I am a regular customer of the javad Habib saloon, but the staff there seems to be totally unprofessional. They don't understand what I want n always spoil my hair. I thought of giving them a chance but second time also same thing happened. Now I am in such a bad situation that neither I can open my hair not tie it n I have to attend my sister's wedding next week, don't know what to do. It has become a nightmare now.
Rizwan18malik

Jan 18, 2018

Blunder in haircut

Staff is very poor ,no skills ,,spoiled my whole hairs,,,

Mamy Poco paints - Leakege
    Leakage..!!!! I have used mamy Poco Pants for my baby boy...
    KSRTC, Kerala - Seat for ladies at night
    Im Althaf travelling in ksrtc RPC 444 (KL 15 A 1234)...
    Landmark forum - It’s all fake just focusing on making of money
    One of my best friend intruduced landmark forum event at...
    Bteup lucknow - Mistake in total number
    Sir Mere mere total marks counting m glti h Mere total...
    BMTC - Not having correct ticket
    Hi, I travelled today from 500S from Karthik Nagar to b....
    Unwanted transaction - Refund
    My icici account is debited with rs 2,399 to vin*google...
    Rummy circle. Com - rummy circle not opened
    My games not opened pl opened my game
    Airdrop - my airdrop item
    i got a airdrop of rupees 29 and i purchase it and it...
    Idea - sim not working
    i am in saudi arabia.my idea sim not working name-...