JDA jaipur

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about JDA jaipur

CA Rahul Agarwal

May 24, 2020

Satish Chand Agarwal

We had bought one plot (Address: plot no 140, Roop nagar, Agra Road). And

We had applied for JDA patta and submitted Private developer patta with other relevant documents of the same plot in Jaipur development Authority (JDA) in DC- Zone-10 on 06 September, 2019. (Application no. – CCC registration no 360736)
But even passes more than Eight month, we not received the same.

So I request you, kindly look into the matter and provide me JDA patta.

Mobile no 9024773734
CA Rahul Agarwal

May 24, 2020

Satish Chand Agarwal

We had bought one plot (Address: plot no 140, Roop nagar, Agra Road). And

But even passes more than Eight month, we not received the same.

So I request you, kindly look into the matter and provide me JDA patta.
tarunshekh

Feb 4, 2020

Sir/Ma'am

My name is tarun shekhawat ,I live in chitrakoot nagar sector 9 jaipur.I would like to make in your concern that Plot behind my house(D9/268 Chitrakoot Nagar Jaipur 302021) is under construction and has not given setback of his house . Sir i request you to please take a strict action against them so that no one in this colony would dare to built their houses against the rule set by JDA for the houses.

Sir this is a genuine request so please take a strict action against them.

Tarun Shekhawat
R.L Kumawat

Dec 23, 2019

Illegal construction despite court stay

Myself Ram Kumawat R/o 19 Jaswant Nagar , Khatipura, Jaipur hereby inform to competent JDA officials that the house # 18 Jashwant Nagar have the court stay since 2017 due to illegal construction on zero set back damaging the safety , security & privacy of the neighbors for which a case is under trial under the honorable court, despite this, owner of the 18 Jashwant Nagar, doing illegal construction , a contempt also had file in the past for the similar unlawful act vide reference number 1276/17 but no action has been taken till date. This is really painful that where a common civil man will go except the law and authorities. this has been informed over phone to Mr Kailash Chaudhary on his mobile number 9799393445 and have shared the pics on his whatsup too, Complaint center number 0141 2565800 refused to take the complaint and advised the complainant to speak directly with EO.

i hereby request concern EO kailash ji chaudhary , Enforcement officer in charge Raghuveer singh ji sainy and SP sahab to take appropriate action on this to stop the work with warning for not doing such acts now and in future,

thanking you

Ram Kumawat
19 jashwant nagar
khatipura , zone 7
jaipur
rakesh0128

Dec 4, 2019

Illegal construction

It is to bring to your kind notice that an illegal construction is going on in jhotwara on main kalwar road, near joshi marg, padit ji thadi. The site is situated just next to HIND BAZAAR on main kalwar road opposite to Joshi marg. The owner is adament to construct his house violating th Rules and Regulations of the JDA. He is constructing his building by extending his balcony onto the road. Although all the constructed buildings are in a proper order but the balcony of this building is extending ahead.

All the JDA officials are earnestly requested to take immediate action against the above illegal construction and oblige the residents so that no one can dare to do such work.

Kindly ensure immediate action.

With warm regards

Dec 2, 2019

Regarding illegal capture on JDA Land.

The JDC,
JDA, Jaipur.

Subject - Regarding Illegal capture of JDA land.

I would like to request you to kindly look into a illegal capture of JDA land which is outside of JDA park. A camel owner has captured the land in front of plot no. 216, 217, 218 & 219 Vidhan Sabha, Dhawas, Jaipur - 302034. The land belongs to JDA only as it is outside the JDA park and the camel owner has completely captured the land due to which we are not able to go inside the park. We are feeling very unsecured and uncomfortable.
Kindly help us by making the land free from illegal capture. So that we can go inside the park freely and feel safe even.
Thank you in advance as we are hoping a positive and quick action by JDA team.

Rajpal
monash

Nov 27, 2019

Regarding Refund

Dear sir..मेरा नाम मोनिका शर्मा है मुझे 2014 में JDA की निजी खातेदारी की सागर एनकलेव योजना(ज़ोन- 14) में 49sqmtr का प्लॉट आवंटित हुआ था जिसका पूरा पैसा मैंने जमा करवा दिया था लेकिन इस स्कीम पर कोर्ट केस होने के कारण मुझे पट्टा नहीं मिला था । मैंने बहुत बार Jda में ज़ोन -14 में बहुत बार सम्पर्क किया लेकिन पिछली साल मुझे यही सुझाव दिया कि आप एप्लिकेशन लगा दो आपको रिफंड मिल जायेगा । सर मैंने अगस्त 2018 में रिफंड के लिये एप्लिकेशन लगा दी थी लेकिन अब तक मुझे रिफंड नहीं मिला। सर प्लीज़ मेरी एप्लिकेशन पर कार्यवाही की जाये और रिफंड प्रदान करने की कृपा करें......Name- Monika sharma. Plot no-30. Scheme-Sagar enclove

Regarding Refund

yashansh sharma

Nov 27, 2019

Sir/Ma'am
My name is Yash Sharma ,I live in Shri Ram Vihar, Mahal.I would like to make in your concern that Plot no. 285 Shri Ram Vihar, Mahal near Mothers International School has not given setback of his house and also gave balcony of his house upto the road. Sir i request you to please take a strict action against them so that no one in this colony would dare to built their houses against the rule set by JDA for the houses.Sir this is a genuine request so please take a strict action against them.

YASH SHARMA
Sudesh Khandelwal

Sep 23, 2019

About illigal constrution in Pinksquare Mall,Jaipur

Sir, I have a shop in Pinksquare Mall ,Govind Marg, Jaipur ...sir the mall management decided keep change in elevation in open area where there sunlight is coming in all 4-5 floors because they have rented this area to Tata company .....but in there maps they shows this space as open area than how they change this....so please help us if they have pack this area there is so much suffogation and then all sunlight will be blocked so take some action about illegal construction in mall ......Thanks.....From All Shopkeepers ,Pinksquare Mall,Govind Marg, Jaipur-302004
Hari prasad swami

Sep 6, 2019

Illegal construction

Sir I am serving in INDIAN ARMY. My residence address is Plot No 31 Shankar Nagar Shiv Nagar Pinkcity hospital wali Gali road no 1 VKIA jaipur. My neighbour Mr Anil Kumar constructing newly house four storey which is illegal and no set back area blank as per JDA Rules and also made a pillar on Road which is illegal. My parents complaint to Mr Anil Kumar but no suitable reply given by Mr Anil Kumar. Due to service exingency I am presently posted in Assam and no leave grant me by my senior army officers due to service exingency. Therefore you are requested to look after into matter as welfare of serving soldier. My contact number is 9166879023
VIKAS SHARMA2000

Sep 5, 2019

अवेघ कब्ज़ा हटाने के संन्धब में

आपसे नमह निवेदन है की ग्राम धावास राठी पब्लिक स्कूल के पास कई बाहुबली लोगो दुआरा अवेध कब्ज़ा किया जा रहा है तथा हर दिन लड़ाई झगडे हो रहे है अत मुझे आशा है की आप जल्द से जल्द अवेध कब्जे को ह्ताएअगे. 302021 वाड न 18 Kamala Nehru Nager Ajmer Road Jaipur .
Subhashchandersaini

Aug 21, 2019

possession and Patta Service no 1005000036

I would like to inform that I was booked a plot in Sumel yojna-A, (zone-10 Service No 1005000036 ) in 1997 and now 21st aug-2019 but up to till time I have no possession and patta total 24 years gone. I am already make your total payment to you according your schedule against the plot so kindly inform me that how many time you take for give me my plot possession and patta. if you don't able to provide me possession please return my money with interest and penalties with my shoes broken during walk up in JDA for the same.

Sir, request you to look into this matter and solve the problem of your system.

Subhash Chander Saini

possession and Patta Service no 1005000036 possession and Patta Service no 1005000036

bhanu20002008

Aug 18, 2019

A Illegal Constuction

The JDC,
JDA.

Subject: A illegal construction is going on.

Sir, I would like to request you, kindly look the trailing matter of illegal construction is going on without proper permission of authority and it’s a violation of the rule to construct more than 3rd floor without lift and its violation of the other flat owner registry which clearly show that nobody can construct above 3rd floor roof.

kindly get it checked and demolish the illegal construction and so, I request To Please Take Some Quick Action Against the violator And Share the update On Priority Basis.

Thanking you in advance and hoping a positive action.

Address: PLOT NUMBER 349, ROAD NUMBER: 1, SHANTINAGAR, GOPAL PURA BYPASS, OPPOSITE OF DURGAPURA RAILWAY STATION, JAIPUR – 302018

Your faithfully,
Shantinagar Resident
bhanu20002008

Aug 18, 2019

A illegal Constuction

Dear,

I would like to inform you that A illegal construction is going on at below address at above 3rd floor roof which is illegal as per the registery of other flat owner. Kindly do the needful.

I think as per law without any lift, no one can do construction at 3rd floor roof and it was happening at below address.

Address : PLOT NUMBER 349 , ROAD NUMBER : 1M SHANTINAGAR, GOPAL PURA BYPASS, OPPOSITE OF DURGAPURA RAILWAY STATION, JAIPUR - 302018

Regards // Shanti nagar Resident
Meand myfamily

Aug 5, 2019

Acquisition of JDA patta

I would like to inform that I have a plot in radha Krishna Nagar, prithvi raj nagar zone 18.During the camp I was not issued PATTA reason electrical line passing overhead. Sir, request you to look into this matter and solve the requisite problem by ordering Jvvl to underground the wire for safety and other reasons whatever.

Lakshmi Lata
Mansarovar

RAMRATAN MITTAL

Jul 27, 2019

Delay in name transfer of property applied online

I have applied using Jaipur JDA Portal for name transfer of my property with all required documents on dated 06.05.2019 & was alloted application no. 5422 from Jaipur JDA.

Then after getting fixed schedule from Jaipur JDA Help Desk Counseler, I presented all original documents to her for verification / genuineness of the documents. After got approved all documents from counsellor an acknowledgement was issued to me by giving last date of work 25.06.2019 but after elapsing more than 3 months I have got no any notification / sms from Jaipur JDA and my work has been delayed badly.

There is no any response by Jaipur JDA inspite of many telephone calls / emails and online complaint.

So it is once again requested to do in this matter immediately. My online application no. schreen shot is attached herewith for your ready reference.

Delay in name transfer of property applied online

Dilip79 tiwari

Jul 19, 2019

ILLegal construction and encrocement on raod side

my neighbor increase his gate on road side out of his property on road side. he is encrocement the govt land.
kindly get it checked and demolish the illegal construction as we are trying to send a copy of this complaint in the concerned central department of the concerned department, so, we You Request To Please Take Some Quick Action Against The Violator And Share The Update On Priority Basis.

thanks

Dilip Tiwari
HE 40/A-1, vishnu marg, hanuman nager extention, sirsi road, khatipura jaipur
mohit_sharma24

Jul 16, 2019

रोड पर अतिक्रमण के सम्बन्ध में

मैं उदय शर्मा निवासी कनकपुरा रेलवे स्टेशन, श्याम एन्क्लेव कॉलोनी, नियर अमनबाग़ निम्न शिकायत प्रस्तुत करना चाहता हूँ।
कनकपुरा रेलवे स्टेशन, श्याम एन्क्लेव कॉलोनी, नियर अमनबाग़ प्लाट नं 76 एवं 15 में 30 फुट आवंटित रोड पर आवंटित मकान सीमा से 2 से ढाई फुट अतिक्रमण व् रोड पर एंगल लगाकर गेट स्थापित कर रोड को ब्लॉक किया गया है एवं आवंटित 2 से ढाई फुट निर्धारित सीमा से अधिक बालकोनी का निर्माण किया गया है। जो की गलत है, उक्त अतिक्रमण से वहां से निकलने वाली गाड़ियों व् आम जनता को अमूमन परेशानी का सामना करना पड़ता है।
अतः आप उक्त अतिक्रमण के खिलाफ कार्यवाही कर समस्या का निस्तारण करे।
Mohit689

Jul 1, 2019

Illegal construction Jda Zone No 5-Jaipur

Jda Zone No 5
This complaint is regarding illegal construction in my neighborhood at 35 Satya Vatika Colony, Kartar Pura Fatak, Mahesh Nagar, Jaipur.
The owner is constructing the building with zero setbacks.
This could create a problem for all the neighbors in the near future.

Mohit689

Jul 1, 2019

Illegal construction with no setback Jda Zone No 5 ,jaipur

Jda Zone No 5 ,jaipur
This complaint is regarding illegal construction in my neighborhood at 35 Satya Vatika Colony ,kartarpura Fatak ,Mahesh nagar ,Jaipur .I have already informed on your provided No 8764880057 and 2742900 but no action has been taken till now.
The owner is constructing the building with zero setbacks.
This could create a problem for all the neighbors in the near future.

ranveer12

Jun 20, 2019

illegal Canstrastion

Sir Hamari Colony me illegal Canstrastion karwa kar 2 manjil ka makaan ban raha hai jisne main road ko 5 feet tak daba leya hai and set back bhi nahi choda apse request hai kese ko bej kar karywahi karwane ke kripa kare
makaan banane wale ka naam hai
Banwari lal Kaach wala
ranveer12

Jun 19, 2019

Illegal construction Jda Jon No 10

Jda Jone No 10
This complaint is regarding illegal construction in my neighborhood at Devraj Nagar , Nayla Road behind Sunil Hospital Near Gayatri Cinema , Kanota ,Jaipur.
The owner is constructing the building with zero setback and not even stopped after the instructions of area police station.
This could create problem for all the neighbours in near future.
Kindly check and take serious action as soon as possible.
they have illegal Borring also and they cover Road side 5 feet plz send Some one to inspaction
that neighbor name is Banwari meena
kaach wala
vivek870505

Jun 11, 2019

Illegal construction with no setback

This complaint is regarding illegal construction in my neighborhood at Plot no. 233, Sindhu Nagar, Near Pratap Nagar Choraha, Murlipura, Jaipur.
This could create problem for all the neighbours in near future.
saurabhjpr009

May 25, 2019

illegal Coaching classes

illegal Coaching classes in residential colony and flat from last many years ( Sharma Classes )

Location : 106 Vivek Vihar Colony Jagatpura 302017 near railway station

SO many complains we did , but no results

Please help us

illegal Coaching classes illegal Coaching classes illegal Coaching classes

krishnaagarwal1210

May 14, 2019

Illegal and unauthorised construction.

जयपुर विकास प्राधिकरण
ज़ोन - 5
जयपुर (राजस्थान)
दिनांक - 14 जुलाई 2018
विषय - अनधिक्रत कंस्ट्रक्शन
महोदय ,
मेरे मकान H-16 कॄष्ण कुंज गौतम मार्ग श्याम नगर जयपुर राजस्थान के पास वाले फ्लेट में दूसरी मंजिल पर रहने वाली रीना नन्दा ने मेरी जमीन पर छज्जा निकाल लिया है जिससे हमेशा दुर्घटना की आशंका बनी रहती है एवं एक नई खिड़की का भी निर्माण कर लिया है जिससे हमारी निजता भी समाप्त हो गयी है एव इस खिड़की की वजह से कोई भी मेरी छत पर आसनी से आकर गलत काम को अंजाम दे सकता है। मैने इस की कम्पलेन आपके प्राधिकरण में कराई है जिसका कम्पलेन न. 798 है। आपके प्राधिकरण के अधिकारी ने उक्त जगह पर चलते काम का मौका मुवायना करके अनधिकृत बताते हुए उन्हे काम रोकने के आदेश दिये थे इसके बावजुद उन्होने कंस्ट्रक्शन का काम पुरा कर लिया । इसकी कम्पलेन मैंने मुख्यमंत्री महोदय के पोर्टल पर भी की है जिसका Grievance id - 06180523731694 एवं 07181493925902 है। यह जयपुर टुडे (हिंदी पाक्षिक समाचार पत्र ) दिनांक 15 जुन 2018 को प्रकाशित हो चुका है।
अत: आपसे निवेदन है की उक्त छज्जा एवं खिड़की को हटवाने की अविलम्ब कारवाइ करे।

भवदीय
Krishna Agarwal
मो. न. 9772396109

CPONEASSIS - Deduction of Rs. 1899 from My HDFC Account
    WITHOUT INTIMATION DEBITRED FROM MY ACCOUNT OF...
    Amazon Standing Instru - Deducted money without my permission
    Ravi kumar May 28 , 2020 Deducted money without my...
    nsh.kolkataairport - Delay in Package
    My Consignment reached Kolkata on 24th May. Till now...
    HDFC Bank - Deduction of Rs. 1899
    Dear A amount of Rs 1899 is being deducted from my...
    GTPL - NO RESPONSE FROM TEAM
    Not once, not twice, GTPL Hathway Ltd. gave me 3 worst...
    ACT BROADBAND - Relocation request not attended (ticket raised on 21st...
    Relocation request not attended (ticket raised on 21st...
    paytm - Payment not received
    I made A payment of Rs 3400 at 5:39 pm on 23 rd May 2020...
    Icici Bank/Auto loan - Forgot password
    Forgot password Name: Jaiganesh S Employer I'd:...
    Videocon d2h setup box - Delivery information not received
    Dear Customer(D.P. Gupta), Thanks for writing to us....
    Videocon D2H - Recharge not done
    Dear Piyush, Thanks for writing to us. Please share...