Jee advanced

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jee advanced

Riyarnc

May 25, 2018

MONEY DEDUCTED

hello,

On 6th May, I made a transaction of 2600 Rupees in an attempt to pay Fee of JEE advance test using PNB RUPEY CARD , Transaction somehow failed but amount got deducted, So I reinitiated the transaction using a different RUPAY CARD(UBI), It was a successful transaction.
i complaind on toll free nuber of PNB and on JEE ADVANCED SITE BUT TILL NOW NOT GET ANY REPLY

Details of the transaction are mentioned below.
Transaction Amount : 2600
Tansaction Date : 06-05-2018
Transaction ID : NOT GIVEN

Kindly call me at [email protected]
Raghav Sharma

May 21, 2018

Amount deducted but transaction unsuccessful

On 4th May, I made a transaction of 1317.70 Rupees in an attempt to pay Fee of IIT advance test using ICICI Net Banking, Transaction somehow failed but amount got deducted, So I reinitiated the transaction using a different mode(ICICI credit card), It was a successful transaction.

I waited for a few days to see the confirmation of amount roll back to my ICICI bank but It has not been refunded so far. Kindly refund my amount.

Details of the transaction are mentioned below.
Transaction Amount : 1,317.70
Tansaction Date : 04-05-2018
Transaction ID : BIL/############/IIT FEE/MOPSIITJEE_NICI

Kindly call me at 8468069048 in case of any issue.
shaliniprabha

May 7, 2018

Multiple deduction of fees

I was paying fee for jee advanced 2018 i.e., 1300/- , but some error occured and it showed fee not submitted. So after some time i did payment again. But my account was deduted twice i.e., 1300 rs each time. It is still not refunded.
Kindly make the refund asap.

JEE main roll no : 14031122
Payment mode : electronic payment gateway
Transaction id : CPG9304859
Date of transaction : 4/05/2018 , 13:57:29
Patel MS786

May 4, 2018

FOR DEDUCTION OF MONEY FROM BANK

Sir I paid registration fees through bank of baroda rupay card for jee advanced 2018 and money was deducted from my bank account but Registration is not done still.What should I do for my money and what should I do for completing my jee advanced registration
hitesh123#

Jun 13, 2017

wrong marks given in advanced result

My self hitesh
Adv. Roll no.- 1074255
M113220378
ACC. Toh the ans. Key released by IIT i am getting 7 marks in advanced paper
These 7 marks are Soo valuable for me as I am ST Category student
But ACC. Toh the result declared by IIT only 6 marks I am getting and not qualified
I am in a huge trouble now as only appealing in court is the last option left to me but till the court result comes , no seat left in IIT

If anyone can help me plzzz help.....
Aayush mm

May 6, 2017

Deduction of money thrice before final payment

while registering for JEE Advanced I got error and registration was unsuccessful thrice before the successful one. But, registration fees were deducted from the account even during all 3 failed attempts. I am providing below the bank's name and reference number of the transaction for failed registrations.

Bank's Name Reference Number/Transaction ID Amount
Deducted
State Bank of India CP83530208 2427.60
State Bank of India 20210586707IGABFTTVT2 2400.00
HDFC Bank ############ 2417.25

I request you to please look into this and
PRANKUR SINGH

May 2, 2017

Amount deducted. Fee yet not paid

I applied for JEE advanced application. Filled the form payed the fee. Page was refreshed somehow. I received a sms saying "Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card for a purchase worth Rs1200. But fee is yet not paid. Kindly refund money asap because today is the last day.
Phone :8126002977
email:[email protected]
Cddharthsingh

May 3, 2016

Amount deducted. Fee yet not paid

I applied for JEE advanced application. Filled the form payed the fee. Page was refreshed somehow. I received a sms saying "Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 459XX5965 for a purchase worth Rs2011 on POS 000000000368571 at MOPSBIDRCARD txn# ############." But fee is yet not paid. Kindly refund money asap because tomorrow is the last day.
Phone :8423790364