Jhansi division jal Sansthan

sunilyash

Nov 23, 2022

HOUSE NO 22 & 23 ARE ONE HOUSE

SIR
MY HOUSE NO. 22 AS WELL AS 23 ARE ONE HOUSE WHOSE HOUSE OLD HOUSE NO. IS 16/17 SO KINDLY REGISTER IT AS ONE HOUSE IN YOUR ACCOUNT
RR pal

Sep 21, 2022

Water tax bill correction

How many I'd in one house I'd:- (03)three I'd in my house - (I) 9166L10063821 (ii) 9166L10007528 (ii)9166L10007533
Sir I am paying house tax and water bill every year but bill showing back date dues please update the bill .

Shakuntala w/o Ram Raj
Old House no. 1005/1
New House no. 347
Ward no.16
Isai tola Jhansi
Mobile 8737865166

Water tax bill correction Water tax bill correction Water tax bill correction Water tax bill correction Water tax bill correction

akreena

Jun 1, 2021

Water supply problem
This is to bring to your kind notice that we are facing a severe deficiency of drinking water as the drinking water supply has completely stopped for a couple of weeks and we are receiving the bills continuously without water consumption.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Prabhu dayal sahu
137 gudri bazaar jhansi
Mobile no. 7388428575

Verma Rohit

Oct 11, 2020

Water supply problem

This is to bring to your kind notice that we are facing a severe deficiency of drinking water as the drinking water supply has completely stopped for a couple of months and we are receiving the bills continuously without water consumption.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Rohit Verma
Plot no. 37 near leher devi temple, attri colony, sipri bazar jhansi Uttar Pradesh
Siddhant Singhh

Nov 5, 2018

Water timings

Actually there in ras bahar colony nandanpura jhansi the supply is good enough but the timing at which it comes isn't.. I mean they come in night only in between(2-5) am which is not suitable and we could not use it and have to comprimse of the boring water so my request to u is that plzz do check out the timing and make it suitable for not only us bt for the others too.. (9-10) am...will be good....
That's all.. Thanxs will be waiting for ur response if won't get it will go for higher level....