JHARKHAND ACADEMIC COUNCIL

Consumer complaints and reviews about JHARKHAND ACADEMIC COUNCIL

Nausad ansari

Feb 23, 2021

Sir class 9 and class 10 admit card name mistake

Sir my 9 and 10 certificate in mistake name my name Naushad ansari but my admit card and all documents marksheet .. in mistake name nausad nasari hai
Please sir help me
Gmail [email protected]
Class 10 details
Roll code 22020
Roll no 0104
Registration no ############
I hope you come first my reply
Bishnu kumarkk

Feb 11, 2021

10 th

Correction of Date of Birth
Jharkhand Academy Council
Ranchi

I passed by 10th in year 2013 from Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi. My Actual Date of Bird is 30.07.1999(having original birth certificate issued by Municipality) bur given 30.07.1992 in the admission. So I want to correct the same.

Please Suggest me the process for the same.
Bhavik12

Jan 8, 2021

Add KUMAR in Inter Certificates

I passed my 12th in year 2010 from Jharkhand Academy Council,Ranchi.
My name is Bhavik Kumar Chawda, S/O Dinesh Chawda. KUMAR middle name in my all certificates is
Missing.
So I want add my Middle Name urgently.

Name :- BHAVIK KUMAR CHAWDA
Mob :- 7004124074
Email :- [email protected]
Sudham15

Dec 29, 2020

Spelling mistakes

I have passed 12th in 2020 from Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi and in my marksheet i have spelling mistake of my name as well as my father name too.

Please help me
My contact no - 6206904929
Email - [email protected]

Dec 26, 2020

Change Date of Birth in 10 Certificate

I passed by 10th in year 2020 from Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi. My Actual Date of Bird is 01.09.2000(having original birth certificate issued by Municipality) bur given 25.09.2003 in the admission. So I want to correct the same.

Please Suggest me the process for the same.

Thanking You

6203140284

Please help me
Prakash Kumar sahu 2

Nov 1, 2020

Not sutisfied with marks

I have appered to jac 12 exam but my result was not sutisfactory i have been failed in two subject but my paper was upto the mark .i have registered for recheck but their was no changes please check my copies
Devakarmali23

Aug 26, 2020

Spelling of name and date of birth on my 10th marksheet is wrong, correcting it

मै 10th 2016 मे पास किया हु मेरा मार्कशीट में नाम Dewa karmali हो गया है और मेरा सही में Deva karmali है उसे सुधार करवाना है aur mere marksheet mein date of birth 10/20/1998 hai isse bhi sudharna hai jo ki mera sahi date of birth 01/01/2000 hai

अत:JAC महोदय से अनुरोध है उसे सुधार किया जाय

नाम - Deva Karmali
जिला - Ranchi
Phone - 7992263165
Email I'd - [email protected]
SHIV CHARAN RAM

Aug 9, 2020

अपना नाम 10th के मार्कशीट मे गलत है तो उसे सुधार करना है

मै 10th 2016 मे पास किया हु मेरा मार्कशीट में नाम SHIVCHRAN RAM हो गया है और मेरा सही में SHIV CHARAN RAM है उसे सुधार करवाना है
अत:JAC महोदय से अनुरोध है उसे सुधार किया जाय

Ashu kymar

Jul 30, 2020

Mother's name correction

Spelling error in mother's name
Most humbly and respectfully, I would like to say that I am a student of Upgrated High School MADHURI studying in std 10th. My roll no. is 0008.
When the admit card came, spelling of my mother's name was written wrong. Her correct name is RAJNI DEVI, but in the admit card Ranju Devi has been typed. So please correct my mother's name to 'RAJNI DEVI' so that I won't face any problem in my future studies.

Manish kumar

Jul 17, 2020

Correction chemistry papper

The secratry
Jac Ranchi

very less marks(04) as expections and i want to recheck of Copie of chemistry subject.
I am very sad. Sir plese help me. I hope you will check me chemistry papper and increase the number and passed me.
Thankyou.

Jul 8, 2020

Correction in my name

The Secretary
JAC,Ranchi
Most humble and respectfully I would like to say that I have given 10th from S S High school Baghmara, Dhanbad .My roll no. 0028 and roll code 23066.But when the marksheet come my name mistakenly written wrong, my name is KHUSHBOO KUMARI but mistakenly it has written KHUSHOO KUMARI,so please correct my name KHUSHBOO KUMARI it for this I shall be thankful to you.

My information:-
mob- 8340328713
Kirtiman gupta

Mar 16, 2020

Spelling error in mother's name

Most humbly and respectfully, I would like to say that I am a student of Rambilash +2 high school, Bermo studying in std 11th. My roll no. is 20032.
When the admit card came, spelling of my mother's name was written wrong. Her correct name is RANJANA DEVI, but in the admit card Raniana Devi has been typed. So please correct my mother's name to 'RANJANA DEVI' so that I won't face any problem in my future studies.

Kashish Kumari

Spelling mistake

Jharkhand academic council
Ranchi.

Respected sir
I beg to state that in my Admit card there is spelling mistake in my name at the place of Ramswarup Kumar Das there is Rameshwar Kumar Das . My correct name is RAMSWARUP KUMAR DAS

Roll code - 21014

Feb 2, 2020

Name Correction

J A C Board

Dear Sir/Mam,

I passed my 10th in year 2012 from Jharkhand Academy Council,Ranchi.
My name is Vikash kumar, S/O Shyambihari prasad gupta but I want all documents
on name Vikash Kumar Gupta, S/O Shyambihari Prasad Gupta

So I want add my surname urgently.
SHREYANSH77

Jan 15, 2020

Correction in father name in 10th certificates

The Secretary
JAC,Ranchi
Most humble and respectfully I would like to say that I have given 10th form ST JOHAN BRITO HIGH SCHOOL MAHESHMUNDA,GIRIDIH.My name is SHREYANSH KUMAR GUPTA
Due to few mistake my father name change in my 10th certificate as. SATISH RAM to STISH RAM but actually
My father name as her certificate is SATISH RAM.
Now I want to correction of this certificate as soon possible a very short time

Nov 23, 2019

Mother surname

Jharkhand academy council

Dear Sir/Mam
I passed my 12th in year 2018 from Jharkhand academy council,Ranchi. My actual mother name is Rina Devi but given Rina Sevi in the marksheet. So I want to correct my mother surname urgently.
Swatikumari

Nov 23, 2019

Mother surname

Jharkhand academy council

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed my 12th in year 2018 from Jharkhand academy council,Ranchi. My mother correct name is Rina Devi but given Rina Sevi on given certificate. So I want to correct my mother name.

Swati kumari
Aditya395

Nov 5, 2019

Intermediate

In my intermediate certificate name is mismatch with 10th my batch is 2002 to 2004 .need help please suggest.8360628512
Shubham2051

My mobile no 7004496847
Laxmikant yadav

Oct 15, 2019

Missing marksheet

Dear sir i have lost my my 10th marksheet in delhi and i wanted its another copy from the council so please help me to gete new marksheet
vandanatiwaridtg

Sep 25, 2019

spelling mistake

there is a mistake in my surname and mother's name of my 10th certificate.
please help me.

my contact details is :
mail id: [email protected]
AK4909143

Sep 22, 2019

Update 2k19 marksheet on digiloker

Respective sir,
With humble respect sir,I am ankit Kumar Pass out student of JAC sir I am hear to request u to plzz upload mark sheet of 2k19 in digiloker Indian gov. App, sir it's very help full for all JAC Student who lost there 12th or 10 mark sheet.
Thank-you
ak774723

Sep 17, 2019

Correction in father name in 10th certificates

Due to few mistake my father name change in my certificate as. vinay to Binay but actually
My father name as her certificate is vinay .
Now I want to correction of this certificate as soon possible a very short time
Give me a suggestion for correction process
My email id [email protected]
please help me immediately .. thanks
ak774723

Sep 17, 2019

Correction

Sir mera naam Amit kumar hai mere 10th marksheet mai mere father ka naam mai mistake hai mujhe usse sahi karwani hai toh uska process kya hai
Name :- AMIT KUMAR
Mob :- 7979872360
Email :- [email protected]
arunjay mishra

Aug 1, 2019

false result

i am student of class 11 and i am given my 11 board exam through jac board in march 2019 and i got in result fail .which is impossible .i want to recheck my copy becouse even till now no any news for date of compartmental exam . which effects my 12 board study very badly .