Jio

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jio

Aug 15, 2019

No network

Place: veliancode
Malappuram (Dt)
679579 (pin)
Kerala

Network issue
Dear Sir/Madam
I recently port from Vodafone to Jio just to support Jio there is no issue with Vodafone.
From the date when I port to Jio I having network issue , call dropping issue and some time can see no signal in mobile because of bad signal. More than hundred times I have complaint but I really sorry to say the resource of Jio is useless they can't fix my issue.
If you really want to save Jio please look into this issue.
It's my sincere feedback after this email very I will also port to Vodafone.
Janveee

Aug 11, 2019

Recharge refund

Sir,i have recharged this number :7020207495 with Rs 251 . I dont want this plan because of no free voice calls. So i request you to either refund me the amount or to change the plan to any plan which gives voice calls with nearby same amount on the same number
Transaction id : N1908111134435108208480
Seema Roy123

Jul 26, 2019

Network problem

Jio network ki problem ki wajah se mobile par call or Internet use nhi kar sakti. Signal bohot low hai.

Network problem

Aindrila

Jul 25, 2019

Money deducted from account but recharge is not done by Jio

I have done a recharge on my number ******6182 and the amount is deducted from my bank account but according to Jio, no transaction has been done and no recharge request is being issued. I have attached the transaction ID and other details here as proof because Jio Customer Care is not ready to even note down the transaction ID. Kindly help me with this and let me know if this is a frequent occurrence, then I would rather switch to some other telecommunication company. Thanks in advance. I paid the amount to [email protected] through PhonePe

Money deducted from account but recharge is not done by Jio

Manas_

Jul 25, 2019

Money debited from account but recharge not done

I chose the option of recharge from a friend on myjio app and paid through UPI. Money for debited from my account but transaction/recharge page didn't show any updates. Now it's nowhere to be found. Recharge didn't happen but amount got debited. I request an immediate refund.

Money debited from account but recharge not done

Asif_jamal

Jul 24, 2019

fraudulent transition

Hi I have have recharged my jio number through UPI payment was successful on 22nd July 2019, but its not reflecting in jio mobile account,

Merchant was: [email protected]
UPI Ref id: ############

Asif jamal

Jul 23, 2019

Complain about Jio speed

Since i have shifted from Silvassa to Bagumara,Surat my network of Jio SIM is completely unavailable in this area ....I have to again switch off and on the SIM to get the network and after sometime it again become the same and also the data speed is very low....Right now I have not recharge because it becomes useless without the speed...Do something afas otherwise I will break the sim into two parts and throw it
bhavikbagul

Jul 22, 2019

Jio recharge

I have done recharge of Rs.399 on my Jio number 7977054021 from myJio app. But I have not received recharge successful message & the amount get deducted from my account. Now I am confused that should I have to recharge one more time? or the amount will be reversed to my account?
Diyab786

May 30, 2019

Payment successfull but recharge failed

I had paid for recharge in my Jio number 822061684 with UPI payment in paytm but the amount of rs 448 was debited from my account and recharge was not successfull. So kindly check and refund my money back.

Payment successfull but recharge failed Payment successfull but recharge failed

May 17, 2019

Wrong reachage

I made a reacharge of rs 297 for my friends port jio number
7093314126 from my jio app but after racharge outgoing calls are not working,i approached local jio office but they told me that reacharg only for small jio phones
I asked them for cancelling the reacharg and refund guarenty...but they told me that refund is not possible
......i request you to resolve the problem by cancellibg the privious reachagre and refund the ammount
Sowmyaneela

Apr 27, 2019

Recharge not done

I have recharged my jio sim ,399 pack on 25/04/219 through myjio app.paid through upi.money got deducted from the bank account.still dint get the confirmation message from jio.please help
Jyoti23088

Apr 25, 2019

Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted

During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through Jio money app the recharge fails but the respective amount has been deducted from my account balance immediately after the process and an error message showing the recharge failure displays on Jio money app.Please return my money as soon as possible, its humbly requested to take action on the above mentioned content immediately.
911 Abhishek Chauhan

Mar 31, 2019

Poor data speed

JIO NO. HAS THE POOREST NETWORK SPEED.BEING A USER OF JIO I WOULD NOT INSIST JIO TO ANYONE.IT IS SO ALOW THAT IT TOOK ME NEARLY HALF A MINUTE TO OPEN THIS WEBPAGE.
I WOULD SURELY REPLACE MY JIO WITH ANY OTHER NETWORK IF THIS SITUATION STILL CONTINUES.
raviambekar

Mar 19, 2019

prepaid recharge - case of cheating

On 13/01/2019 , I have done online payment  of Rs 399 through jio site to recharge my prepaid connection(for jio Mobile number: ###). But the recharge did not happen, so I raise this issue with their customer support. They could see my transaction of Rs 399 in their system but they will update me on the status of recharge soon.

I have given all the information they asked in series of mails. But still jio failed to recharge the amount. I had also requested to refund my money asap, but they are not responding to my mail.

I have attached my communication mail here with.

Clearly its a case of cheating!

Please help.

Ravi
###

prepaid recharge - case of cheating prepaid recharge - case of cheating prepaid recharge - case of cheating prepaid recharge - case of cheating prepaid recharge - case of cheating prepaid recharge - case of cheating prepaid recharge - case of cheating

Sangita Mallick

Mar 6, 2019

Account debited but recharge not done yet

Hii..i am sangita..i recharged my jio number using jio app..rs 349...my bank account is debited but recharge not done yet..and cant show any statement about my recharge at jio app..horrible experience..please do the needful..

Jio complaint help line is useless..
Pallavi harish

Feb 19, 2019

Recharge

I have recharge 399 plan....last week by miss i have recharge to jio phone but Its activated 49 plan..... Please deactivate 49 plan..... And activate 399 plan please
Ajay Ajjv

Feb 13, 2019

Upi transaction successful but recharge not yet done

Recharged 399 via my jio App. I have used UPI ([email protected])as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for 349 rupees but no recharge was not done. When I tried to call JIO customer care they are telling it has been declined, but my bank is saying that it has been successfully paid to the UPI address. Please help on this .

UPI reference number ############

Upi transaction successful but recharge not yet done

Kapil Kalasua

Jan 26, 2019

Recharge not done

Recharge of 448 with voucher done yesterday. Yet not activated. Balance deducted of rs 398

Mayank Rathor

Jan 4, 2019

Money got deducted from account but didn't get the recharge. Transaction id ICIb016f44d565a460ab5862db4da26da0b

I've done payment of 448 by UPI id [email protected] to [email protected] of jio merchnat. Transaction id is ICIb016f44d565a460ab5862db4da26da0b
I still didn't get the recharge. Help to get my money back or recharge done.

Money got deducted from account but didn't get the recharge. Transaction id  ICIb016f44d565a460ab5862db4da26da0b

Preethi N Nair

Dec 25, 2018

Prime recharge unsuccessful

I recharged my hip prime number 8169212795 on 25th Dec 2018 at 8.35 a.m. My Acct is debited of Rs.399.But Nio acct not updated or allowing any calls.Pls do the needful
Abdul Sami

Nov 21, 2018

Rechage not done money debited

Reference- Debit message and transaction, {Rs.101.00 has been debited from account **4660 to VPA [email protected] on 21-11-18. Your UPI transaction reference number is ############.}

For above debt, recharge Data booster was not done, either please give me equivalent data or return the money to the bank.
Abdul sami
Vangapelli Bhoomaiah

Nov 21, 2018

Amount deducted

My amount was deducted recharge was not successful refund my amount

Amount deducted

Mayank Rajgeet

Nov 19, 2018

2G in the name of 4G

Jio is cheating in the name of 4G internet , they are taking money of 4G internet but when it comes to reality one has to wait for right time for the internet to work. It works good in morning but there are exceptions even in morning 'cause rest of the time you can't say it will work or not. It's giving 1.5 Gb but one can with all his efforts only use approx. 500 mb. That's too bad for pupils who have a lot of datas to upload to their offices or any working place. In response to this their customer service says that we'll send our team to build tower for strong connection at the place as we don't have much towers but there are many towers and even some of theirs too. It's as long as a year but it showed no progress . Also we are not living in any out reach area, it's main town. This type of response can only disappoint you.
Jiouser6789

Oct 17, 2018

Extreme level of torture by your network jio

Extreme level of torture by your network.... Its very very irritating every day ,literally every day aprox every half hour this issue occure.I'm complaining since one year but your legend executives make some excuses and forget. I m not able to collect a correct "wrong word" ....whoever is reading this whichever bad word your are thinking in your mind that word is for jio from my side.....extreme level of torture..... Give me my all money back and my faith also which I did on you.
Hardev goyal

Oct 6, 2018

Money not refunded

Hey i recharged for jio mobile no. 9877469279 through upi and my money got deducted but recharge was nott done
Google Transaction ID: CICAgKCCmoWfTg
UPI Transaction ID: ############
From: HARDEV GOYAL SO ANIL GOYAL ([email protected])
Issuer Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Date
5 october 2:10 am

One step ahead - complaint about the website the money has been cheated to...
    Dear sir, We have complaint to online detective agency...
    Whirlpool India - Regarding Non repair of Refrigerator
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    Round SMS Marketing Solutions - Round SMS Fraud company
    I taken 1lac SMS ,Account manager name called Nitish,He...
    pond - Clean the village pond
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan...
    EPF Office, Kukatpally, AP - name change updation request
    Dear sir/madam, My UAN NO 100345503081 two weeks ago...
    Sevarth Password Reset - Reset my sevarth password
    I forgate my sevarth password so pls give me new p/w
    Eureka-Forbes-Aquaguard-Superb-Purifier - No one came for installation till now
    I bought Eureka Aquaguard superb on 14th Aug and on the...
    bank - Not open account under PMJDY
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan village...
    mybalaji.in - Mybalaji.in
    I have booked 3 tcts from july 15.and they debited frm my...