Jio

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jio

sirjathin

Apr 30, 2018

network issues

hello,
i have been using jio since oct 2016, and been facing this issue of very slow network nd not even network at some places . its been a good experience using jio but at my home, the jio network is being divided into 2 parts , at one corner is network is good but as of another corner no network nd very problems are occurring... plese help , its not that i haven't complaint , several times in ur jio customer care nd they were only stating me with 90 days time nd its been a year of that now ...now that the company is no longer providing the service after the regular payments , should we really use jio now ?? i would be very grateful to u , please take this effectively in the tondiarpet area
Sheeba Pradeep Kumar

Mar 9, 2018

Recharge not done

Refund my money r recharge my Jio 399 plan

Recharge not done

JoshMurah

Mar 3, 2018

Poor network, call dropping, very slow internet speed

For the past one-two weeks, I have been facing very slow internet speeds 2 Kbps - 10 Kbps while the company claims it is a 4G network. I had my prepaid recharge just a month ago.

There are no issues with my mobile - I confirmed and verified personally. I have even raised complaints to Jio customer care. All they do is - Raise a service request and then close it in few hours without confirming the user(me) whether the issue is resolved or not.

Also, the calls are not going even when the VolTE is enabled in my phone. No proper and a satisfactory response from Jio.

Ours is a city limit and many users in our locality are facing the issue. But no action has been taken yet. This is not a 4G network at will with speeds in 2 Kbps to 10 Kbps.

Kindly take necessary actions.
Number: 7904589091

Regards.
dvenkatesan

Feb 22, 2018

recharged for Rs.210 and not able to use the recharged amount

Sir I had recharged for Rs.210 on 03/02/2018 for the mobile number 8668145371 through [email protected] and it was success. Now, iam unable to use the top up amount. My order Number is JO0047770328 and operator transit is 5164436432. Now, how can i use the recharged amount. Kindly help in this regard.

From:
venkatesan
varun5

Feb 12, 2018

recharge or refund

Sir u received RS.349 via Indiaidea for the purpose of Jio recharge at 12th feb till u didn't recharge so u please refund my amount
Moorthy8186

Feb 3, 2018

Recharge

I recharge my jio number 999 cash deducted but not recharged kindly help me .
I am really getting trouble due to recharge
hiddy

Feb 1, 2018

facing network isuue getting mad

hi

from yesterday iam facing network connection in my jio please fix the issue asap area it is perambur jamalia i couldnt able to call or use internet facility
gangadurai

Jan 4, 2018

jio Recharge not done

Sir i have been recharged rupees 399 for my jio no 8778720471 through UPI but recharge was not successful; and ,amount deducted from my account.kindly do the need full to refund the same to my account.

date of recharge: 02.01.18
UPI reference no.:############
amount : rupess 399
royarun

Dec 9, 2017

Mobile Recharge Issue

My jio no is 82487 00597.

I have done the recharge of Rs 399 on 9th december 2017.

Recharge REFERENCE NUMBER
NO00003PUT9P

I got a message that my sim had been deactivated. they did not speak about my Recharge.

How can you allow me a recharge for a deactivated Sim.

@ the time of recharge you should notify me that my sim has been deactivated.

What is the solution now?

Roy
Prasanth Natarajan

Dec 1, 2017

Recharge pack not activated

Hi, my Jio no is 8072553609. Two days before Nov 29th Saturday around 10:25 pm I recharged for 399 rupee through Credit Card. Amount get deducted in my account and got the message as recharge successfully in my Jio app. Recharge history in Jio app also showing the Recharge details, but till now I have not received any message regarding the recharge. So I need a refund or I need talk time and data for my no.
AR UN

Dec 1, 2017

No network

No tower in my street at madavankarai NARASIGAPURAM 2nd street

Nov 23, 2017

Miss call alert not working

Good evening sir
My name is Rajesh from chennai. I am totally very happy with jio. But from past 6 months I am facing a problem which I had called so many times but the back hand team does not even ca─║ll me back ... I am not getting miss call alert since 5 to 6 months .Plz check it data base i have given so many complain but no body is there to help me ... I don't think we have a bad team ? But they are lazy I guess ..... Plz I request some one help me to get miss call alert in my jio ..... I am sure there is some one who can help me to solve my issue. Thanks

Rajesh
70108 25327
k.gazzali

Oct 6, 2017

Poor Signal

Hi I am jio user. Facing tough time in my office with poor signal and call quality and 0 internet at my office.

I am working in Cognizant CKC campus, sholinganallur, elcoz SEZ. My jio no: 7010518206
Lokesh1729

Sep 24, 2017

VOICE QUALITY

The person who I call or who calls me on my Jio number says my voice keeps breaking constantly. I have made more than 10 calls to the customer care service who told me it was a because of the number of users in my area. This reason came out only during my last call before which they had told me to update my APN settings for no reason. The issue is simple. I haven't spoken to one person properly since I recharged. I have sent Rs 200 on another mobile operator in order to make calls. I want my Rs 399 back with Rs 300 extra for all the calls I made and spending my time on such a useless issue for which you are completely responsible.
ksramesh1961

Aug 28, 2017

amount deducted from my axis bank towards purchase of JIO phones (2 nos.) not reflecting in my JIO account

An amount of Rs.1,000/- was paid by me on 25.08.2017 using BHIM Axis Pay towards purchase of two JIO mobile phones vide my Savings Bank Account No.780010100000754, Nungambakkam Branch, Chennai. My transaction ID is UPI/P2M/############/indiaideas. Though, the said amount was deducted from my account, the same is not reflecting to corresponding credit in my JIO account. Besides, upon oral inquiry with the JIO's to ascertain the status vide Toll No. i.e., 18008908900, their reply is in the negative - no fee/subscription has been received by them.

K.S. Ramesh
Mob. No.8667089138
ksramesh1961

Aug 28, 2017

On 25th August, 2017, using BHIM Axis Pay, I had paid on line a sum of Rs.1,000/- [for two JIO phones] vide my Axis Bank Account No.############&54, Nungambakkam Branch, Chennai. Though the amount has been deducted from my account, the same is not reflecting in my JIO account for purchase of two JIO phones. Upon inquiry with JIO vide status inquiry no.18008908900, I was told no such booking has been made. Kindly do the needful.

K..S. Ramesh
Mob. No.8667089138
jeyasankari

Jul 26, 2017

No Network Coverage

No Network coverage for Jio 4G in DLF tech park Porur. Not able to make any calls
Shameer0853

May 13, 2017

No speed and call automatically disconnected

Poor internet speed and no clarity for voice calls.
Address
Dlf gardencity
Chemmencheri
Chennai
Mob: 8825460853
kathireswaran

Apr 16, 2017

I have recharged in jio for 408 but received mail as only 225 got recharged

Thank you for choosing Jio.
Recharge of Rs. 225 is successful for your Jio Number 7904328534.
As part of the recharge, you are entitled to the following benefits:
Get Prime Membership and the benefits of Prime 309 Plan for 3months. Benefits of Prime 309 Plan: Free Voice, Unlimited Data (Post 1GB High Speed Data per day, speed will throttle to 128Kbps), 100SMS/day & Complimentary Subscription to Jio Apps. Validity: 28days

Your Transaction ID is BR00005195UD
Jeev23

Apr 15, 2017

No message

I recharged jio sum for Rs.309...the retailer told me and showed tat it was successful but I didn't get any message.
rajuu2k6

Mar 11, 2017

extra amount deducted

My jio REG. Contact no.7299089898.
and booked ticket transcation Id no. ############.

Today I booked movie tickets on bookmyshow & paid via JioMoney wallet.. Actually the price of tickets cost is Rs. 189. Bt JioMoney wrongly taked my money extra 2 times ( 189 + 189). kindly take an action to return my money. Here too. I attached transaction msg screenshot

extra amount deducted

mani vincent

Nov 4, 2016

jio sim barcode shows as redeemed

I have not taken any jio sim but still barcode is showing as redeemed

mobile # 9791033115
soma1996

Oct 1, 2016

coupon code already reedemed

Sir i generated a jio coupon code from my jio app but it was already reedemed how could i get the sim

coupon code already reedemed