Jio

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jio

Shakti1001

Aug 21, 2021

Jio recharge successful but not reflected

Shakti Raj

August 21, 2021
Recharge Issue

I have recharged my jio number with plan 11 and paid for it using another upi app. The transaction was successful and money got deducted from my bank account but jio did not send any confirmation message regarding the recharge. Now I have no recharge plans active on my number even though I have paid for it. Very poor customer service.
These are the details of the transaction.

Transaction ID : ############

Jio recharge successful but not reflected

Nov 12, 2018

NO NETWORK COVERAGE

This is to lnform you about no network coverage of JIO in Rishi Nagar Rani Bagh area from several years. We have filed no of complaints but all gone in vain. Every time we had informed that JIO is planing a new site near to this area and problem will get solve with in 90 days.

Kindly expedite the same.

Gagan
Sushil Gupta

May 10, 2018

Call drop and very week network

Call drop

Hii... my call getting drop in every 30-40seconds so many times i sit on window walk on road still my voice other end person not able to here i can here them so please have look on holambi kalan metro vihar a-block phase-2 for network issue.
in my i maximum time get EMMRGRNCY sigal
my no.8700377658
my name is shashi bhushan gupta

Very Week Network

Dear Jio Customer Care Executive,my Jio number is 8700377658. I am getting a very very week signal, when am in my house, which is located in A-BLOCK PHASE-2 HOLAMBI KALAN METRO VIHAR DELHI-110082. Since the signal is very low am unable to make any calls or calls get echoed or voice breaks a lot, nor the apps using the network work properly. I have enabled jio prime offier, but since the now-a-days the signal has been very week it seems to be of no use and am considering wheather to continue by buying a plan or not as my others phones using Airtel/Vodafone are giving excellent network service inside this premises. Kindly look into it. Thanks in Adv.

Oct 25, 2017

No internet speed in my area

I live in F Block sector 11 Rohini North West Delhi....and facing problem of low internet connectivity of jio 4g network....internet don't work properly all the time
Saktiman

Sep 26, 2017

Jio tower speed

PLEASE check jio tower sawda j j colony c Block
They are new tower provided our colony but they
are enternet speed is not good many people facing jio
enternet problem
please sir check this tower
This tower is provided D block sawda jj colony
Delhi 110081
Hop you are quick action this complain
Niranja

Sep 26, 2017

Network speed

Please cheek jio network our area
This is new tower provide of jio but they are not working properly not a good speed entente .
Please check this tower
RelianceDigital

Oct 24, 2016

Dear Valued Customer,

Our team tried contacting you however was unable to connect. Please share your registered or alternate contact number at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare

At Your Service,
RelianceDigital

Oct 21, 2016

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our team will soon contact you and provide necessary assistance./

At Your Service,
Lastminute90t

Oct 20, 2016

Barcode already redeem

When I went to reliance digital express store they said your bar code is already redeem
My mobile number is 8010329122
Barcode no-55541207727
Headset - redmi 2

Barcode already redeem

Himanshu Arya

Oct 16, 2016

call not working

call not working in jio from 2 days. please help me out. and speed of internet is also very slow