JIO Prime Recharge

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about JIO Prime Recharge

Ashwini645

Aug 18, 2019

I have recharged my jio no amount also deducted but it still showing u have no balance in Ur account
Ashwini645

Aug 18, 2019

I have recharged my jio no amount also deducted from my account but it still showing u have no balance in Ur account
msrdinesh

Aug 13, 2019

JIo recharge of 547 Rs

Hello, I have recharged my jio number 6303560463 with 547 RS. Money is cut from phone pe wallet but it didn't get recharged. Please look into the issue..
ravichandran168

Jul 12, 2019

jio recharge

sir
i am ravichandran purchased two jio number 8072933850 and 6379094102.out of these two number i have recharged 8072933850 regularly and my number 6379094102 is disconnected . on june 24.6.19 i recharged one year plan for 6379094102 without

know jio resale it to ganesan .payment ref IGAGKTMHS5 . WHAT TO DO NOW . PLEASE DO NOT RECHARGE 6379094102

NOW AND IF POSSIBLE RECHARGE 8072933850 FOR ONE YEAR ELSE KEEP THE AMOUNT WITH JIO COMPANY.

RAVICHANDRAN
MY E MAIL :[email protected]
Mounesh P

Jun 26, 2019

I have recharged Rs.297 to my Jio number on 15th June 2019 (Order ID:BR0002U57YDV, Transaction ID: C1906151435537116554189) but out going calls are not activated, it tells when we called someone "Use jio phone to make a call" how can i activate calls on my android phone. Please solve this issue
sushma.manne

Jun 12, 2019

Money deducted transaction successful in my phonepe wallet but recharge not done

I bought recharge voucher for rs.349 after applying 50rs voucher. I made transaction for 322rs. Phonepe transaction is completed money is deducted from my bank account but recharge not done.
Penao

Jun 2, 2019

Money deducted but still no recharge

I have recharged my jio number with a jio offer plan of 150 through upi to icici ideas on 30 may.But the recharge still has not been activated.Please look into the matter and refund my money at the earliest.It is very dissapointing and annoying to experience something like this.
Penao

Jun 2, 2019

Money deducted but still no recharge

I have recharged my number 8837271526 on 31st may with jio plan for 150 through upi to icici bank but my number has not been recharged yet.Please look into the matter asap and refund my money at the earliest.it is very dissapointing.!!!!!
far111_

It is Fraud Website they will hack ur bank account

Guys plz dont put ur any complaint or your bank account details here. They do fraud take ur acc details
far111_

Jun 1, 2019

Money Debited but payment status is unclear

Today I made a recharge of Rs. 399 by using my jio app, money debited from my account but recharge has not done on my jio sim.
Please look into the matter. As I am not getting any info about payment status.
Jio No- 7701869789
Suresh G 1965

Recharge failed; amount deducted

On a Jio recharge of Rs 399 by Gpay on my Jio number 8921068235, no recharge happened, but the amount has been deducted from my account balance.

Jio Number- 8921068235

Website used for recharging - www.jio.com/r/gmnEUptwM

Amount debited- Rs.399/-

Date of payment- 31.05.2019

Please look into the matter asap.
Pratham kashyap

May 30, 2019

Recharge not credited

Today I had recharged my JIO number through net banking (ICICI BANK) for ₹399. Although the recharge had been unsuccessful, the money has been debited from the account.
Phone number : 9140413362
madhav gs

May 25, 2019

Jio recharge

Today I recharge with 399 amount deducted but still on Jio app it don't reflect.
Reddy Reddy

May 25, 2019

calls not going

i have recharged for the jio no 9515071433 through hdfc net banking on 16/5/2019. the money was debited from my bank account but my jio number has not been recharged as on today. Transaction ID : BR0002P4GF for RS297/- Please solve this as soon as posible
Ieshant

May 20, 2019

Vadodara

Recharge done but benefit not received amount deducted from paytm of rs49 but recharge not done
Operating reference number 6080071536
Recharge number 6351611467

Date & time of order 20-05-2019
PankajSP76

May 17, 2019

Amount debited from account but recharge not done

Recharge done through net banking Ref#IGAGDXHNK1 on 18May19 and amount was debited from my bank account but recharge of 399 rs. yet to be reflected in my jio sim account. please look into matter.
Mobile no. 9284171861
Nishanthsathish

May 16, 2019

Amount deducted from my account but recharge unsuccessful

My jio number is 6381732821. I have recharged it for rs399, the amount has been debited from my account but recharge is unsuccessful..
adishastri

May 15, 2019

Recharged but not activated

I have recharged my jio link (7974867030) with rs.699 on 14/05/2019. also got massage to recharge successful. but it's showing no internet access till now
Deigo

May 6, 2019

Payment done but recharge unsuccessful

I have done recharge on my number 7010421078 on 04/05/2019 for Rs. 297 using my IDBI Netbanking but MyJio app still showing you have no plan. The amount has been deducted from my account but the recharge has not been done. Kindly look into the matter.
Transaction Description is IPAY/ESHP/BD/213548074/QIDB7504777924_RE
Rushang paghadar

May 4, 2019

Recharge issue

Sir, i have completed recharged 150 in my jio numbar but recharge not successful and my transition id 5025936038
Date-. 2/5/2019
So please solved my issue as soon as possible.
Rushang paghadar

May 4, 2019

Recharge issue

Sir ,i have completed recharged 150 in my jio numbar but recharge not successful and my transition id 5025936038
Date-. 2/5/2019
So please solved my issue as soon as possible.
Jyoti23088

Apr 25, 2019

Recharge failed and money has been deducted

During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number through Jio money app the recharge fails but the respective amount has been deducted from my account balance immediately after the process and an error message showing the recharge failure displays on Jio money app.Please return my money as soon as possible, its humbly requested to take action on the above mentioned content immediately.
Jyoti23088

Apr 25, 2019

recharge failed But money deducted

During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through Jio money app by g pay the recharge fails but the respective amount has been deducted from my account balance immediately after the process and an error message showing the recharge failure displays on Jio money app.Please return my money as soon as possible, its humbly requested to take action on the above mentioned content immediately.
Shweta katare

Apr 24, 2019

Recharge issue

I received a message that request for recharge with transaction IDBV00000Z3BW5 money deducted 349from my account but recharge not successful
Tarandeep Singh

Apr 19, 2019

Money deducted but recharge failed

Money deducted but recharge failed
Hi Jio Team,

I have done a recharge of 101 data voucher on 19th April. The amount is deducted but there is no data pack activated in jio app.

Jio number : 701550582
PAID BY BHIM UPI

One step ahead - complaint about the website the money has been cheated to...
    Dear sir, We have complaint to online detective agency...
    Whirlpool India - Regarding Non repair of Refrigerator
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    Round SMS Marketing Solutions - Round SMS Fraud company
    I taken 1lac SMS ,Account manager name called Nitish,He...
    pond - Clean the village pond
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan...
    EPF Office, Kukatpally, AP - name change updation request
    Dear sir/madam, My UAN NO 100345503081 two weeks ago...
    Sevarth Password Reset - Reset my sevarth password
    I forgate my sevarth password so pls give me new p/w
    Eureka-Forbes-Aquaguard-Superb-Purifier - No one came for installation till now
    I bought Eureka Aquaguard superb on 14th Aug and on the...
    bank - Not open account under PMJDY
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan village...
    mybalaji.in - Mybalaji.in
    I have booked 3 tcts from july 15.and they debited frm my...