jkssb

Consumer complaints and reviews about jkssb

SPreetika

Sep 18, 2021

Payment deducted but application no not generated

payment deducted but application number has not been generated
With due respect I have applied for advertisement No.4 of 2021 for the post of Deputy Inspector fisheries in which i have filled online form as per the guidelines and after filling of complete form i have paid the requisite fee which is of Rs. 350/ . and the said payment was successful and same has been deducted from my account which i have paid through PNB credit card.
It is therefore requested to your goodself kindly update my form and generate the application number.
Thanking You
with regar preetika sharma
D/o kamal kishore
Mother Name . Renu Devi
Date of Birth 18-03-1998
MOHAMMAD0017

Sep 16, 2021

Admit Card

We are not able to download Admit Card of applied 3 Posts any of following Applications. Please help us and respond us

Name: Junaid Ahmad Boda

Mobile Number: 7006101467

When is exam Date of Post: Account Assistant ADVERTISEMENT No. 04 2020

Application ID: 124995

And Exam Date of Junior Supervisor/ Sub AUDITOR ADVERTISEMENT No 02 of 2021

Application ID: 609706

And Exam Date of Post Veterinary Pharmacist ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER - 4 OF 2021

When we try to Download Admit Card it is continuously showing Invalid Application Form No. please try again!
furqanaslam

Sep 11, 2021

jkssb latest recruitment notification

Thank you so much for sharing this info I would like to thank you 200 times. <a href="https://www.kashmirjobs.in/2021/08/new-govt-jobs-in-jammu-and-kashmir-notifications.html">Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir</a>
ankushpathania65

Aug 23, 2021

missed exam due to not intimation through email or text

sir/mam,
JKSSB is not given intimation about exam or call letter like Gmail message or text message for exam being conducting or any admit card out message for that particular post .
I checked individually for each form writing registration numbers . In this i take out admit card for 2 filled posts but missed one admit card for post of JUNIOR HEALTH INSPECTOR..
Due to which my exam for post of junior health inspector have been missed , due to unawareness/ NOT intimation of admit card through mail or message text.

sir / mam
i request jkssb to conduct exam for missed or absent candidates .
ankush pathania
contact number 8803267742
email ankushpathania6[email protected]
Love acker

Aug 16, 2021

Remainiñg posts from categories should be divide between OM and RBA

SIR
I WANT TO SAY THAT THE LEFT POSTS FROM TJE CATEGORIES OF ''PM PACKAGE'' 01 OF 2020 THE REMAINING POSTS SHOULD BE DIVIDE BETWEEN THE ''RBA''AND ’'OM'' CANDIDATES .OF THEY ARE ONLY RESERVES TO OM CANDIDATES IT WOULD BE UNFAIR AND INJUSTICE
BECAUSE "RBA" ALSO HAVE RIGHT TO GET THSE POSTS BECAUSE RBA CANDIDATES ARE IN LARGE AMOUNT OF OTHER CATEGORIES HAVEN'T ENOUGH

SO REQUEST YOUR GOODSELF THAT BEFORE TAKING ANY DECISION KINDLY TAKE A LOOKUP WE RBA CANDIDATES
THANKING YOU SIR
YOUR SINCERELY

Aug 14, 2021

Sub: correction of dob in the application form as well as admit card of junior health inspector post under advertisement no 02 of 2021 cadre kupwara.

With humble submission and kind regards I wish to draw your kind attention towards the following facts.
IST of MAY 2001.
2: That due to technical faults the DOB submitted on the application form is 05 of January 2001.
So I request you to please guide me so that I can appear for the above said post examination which is scheduled to be held on 19th of August 2021
R/o, kuligam Lolab district, KUPWARA tehsil. lalpora
Allotted Roll No 159413 center code 1029

S/o: MUHAMMAD RAMZAN BHAT
R/o, kuligam lolab disttrict, KUPWARA tehsil. lalpora
Alotted Roll No 159413 center code 1029

R/o, kuligam Lolab district KUPWARA tehsil Lalpora
Alotted Roll No 159413 center code 1029
Wahidzia0786

Aug 13, 2021

Unemployment certificate

Sir, I am Abdul Wahid, I got shortlisted in jkssb class iv. But I have my brother who is in government job. But he has a seprate family. His name is not in our ration card. My ration card is BPL. But our patwari is not reporting it. Plz sir reply me can I get 5 marks or not??
Adil 5k

Aug 12, 2021

Cancellation of examination of junior health inspector

Respected sir.
Good morning,
Sir you have selected wrong date i.e 10th Muharram for the examination of junior health inspector.The day is registered as government holiday, you as kept the exam on same date. All the roads get closed due to mourns. We cannot reach on the examination center on this date.
Plz sir selected the new date for the said exam
MOHAMMAD0017

Aug 11, 2021

Admit Card

Not able to download Admit Card Details are given Below please help us

Post: Junior Supervisor /Sub Auditor

Department: Cooperative Department

Sub Department: Registrar Cooperative
Societies J&K

Cadre: Anantnag (Item No. 512)

PERSONAL DETAILS

Email: [email protected]
Muzzafar143786

Aug 3, 2021

Name not in list of advt. No. 03 of 2020

I am talking about advertisement No. 03 of 2020 (kashmiri migrant and non migrant) 2nd phase verification..
My percentile in Assistant compiler is 93.1615 where as you have taken 92.1348 as the first candidate for document verification ..
And same as in Depot assistant my percentile is 95.5742 and you have taken 94.0389 as the top first candidate for document verification ..
Why I am not in the list when I have submitted complete documents in 1st phase online verifaication ..
...
My Roll No in assistant compiler is ############ and in Depot Assistant is ############ ..
I mailed the grievance cell but they don't reply anything ..
I also called every number of jkssb but they didn't pic up my call..
Fake JKSSB .. corrupted JKSSB
Iamsumaya

Jul 10, 2021

Issue of unemployment certificate

I am a candidate of class IV.
Sir my sister is government employee.
But she has been married since 6,7 years.
So our SDM is not making our unemployment certificate because of that. Even her name is excluded from our ration card.
If there is such a rule then it's ok sir then the marks will also be deducted, it is not a problem. But the rest are being making in districts and divisions, then why not us?
Please sir try to make it clear to him and us.
Its a humble request sir.
From Banihal.
Junaid Ahmad Mir

Jul 7, 2021

Syllabus for Museum curator

I had Applied for the post of, Museum curator, Notification no 2 of 2021.S N:195,Div Kashmir.
Unfortunately there was no prescribed syllabus and not tentative date for the same.
Kindly help for the same that will be your most kindness

Jul 6, 2021

payment deducted but application number has not been generated

With due respect I have applied for advertisement No.3 of 2021 for the post of Wild life Guard in which i have filled online form as per the guidelines and after filling of complete form i have paid the requisite fee which is of Rs. 350/ . and the said payment was successful and same has been deducted from my account which i have paid through JK internet Banking on dated 06-07-2021 16:41 under transaction No. eBIL/HVCL3X14DKH.
Thanking You

Date of Birth 03-02-1992
Yaseen yasir

Jul 3, 2021

Request for change my date of birth.

I request you to kindly change my date of birth. My actual date of birth is 3-jan-1998 but suddenly I can fill wrong, my email id is [email protected] and application I'd 677330 .l shall be very thankful to you
Mohamad Yasir hajam
From baramulla
Yaseen yasir

Jul 3, 2021

Request for change my date of birth.

I request you to kindly change my date of birth, my actual date of birth is 3-jan-1998 and suddenly I can fill wrong, my email id is [email protected] and application I'd 677330. I shall be very thankful to you.
Mohamad Yasir hajam
From baramulla

Suhailnajar

Jun 25, 2021

Regarding class iv cut off

Sir with great respect I m the aspirant of class having 45 marks in district annexure please tell the cut off which you published will be final Or it may go down. Are there any chances in decreasing Or increasing the cut off
Amir Gani

Jun 22, 2021

Criteria for stenographer post

I want to convey you that there is something wrong with the jkssb online portal when I applied for the notification no 03 of 2021 stenographer post it demand me to have =>60 % that is totally wrong for the post, Generally all posts demands 50_55% and nothing was written about the percentage for the said post.. Please look into this matter as soon as possible
Maqsood Ahmad bhat

Jun 3, 2021

Refund free

I want to convey that u have deducted fee of junior health inspector but the form was not successful and the second time it was successful so I want to convey please refund my first payment Ac################
IFSC JAKA0PATTAN
Maqsood Ahmad bhat

Jun 3, 2021

Deduction of fee double

Sir with humble request, I wanna say that when I submitted form for junior health inspector,you have deducted fee 350 at that time but u have not assigned me the application number, but when I submitted second time the fee form and its fee was successful, now I want to convey please refund my first fee payment which was not successful but u deducted from acc no ################ with IFSC code JAKA0PATTAN and the required email id is [email protected]
Nasir ahmad dar

May 28, 2021

Payment deducted but application form not generated

I have applied for patwari ( advert no 2 2021) though payment was successful but application number is not geneated .

Email:[email protected]
Phone:7006772256
kirmanizakir

May 28, 2021

Extension of advertisement no. 02 of 2021

We the aspirants from KUPWARA want your kind attention towards the fact that due to lockdown (RED ZONE AREA) we weren't able to submit our Application form for the above mentioned advertisement no. i.e., 02 of 2021.
Plz extend the date of submission that will be your most kindness.
With regard
Aspirants
Mudasir123

May 25, 2021

Waiting for justice as I belong to permenant hearing disability after reverification get 90 Percent disability

Good evening sir I am muddasir Maqbool Rather a paa shortlisted candidate sir I have submitted an application on jkssb site I hope your good self will look into matter as in said application I want to say that in hearing almost all candidates bearing with temporary disability and too after reverification one who posses permenant the gets below 40 percentage as I mentioned some candidates who are with me on reverification date all posses temporary and gmc too give some below 40 I was the lone candidate with permenant and gmc too give me 90 Percent disability as on said date the doctors who tested me ask me till now you are only who is geniune as I have been operated both sides hence get permenant disablity .as I know Sheikh jaweera in previous selection list files a writ in court but court clearly mentioned her that temporary is not eligible they can't benefit if first permenant is not available .I was thinking the same that I will be in but by seeing the list I left like lament and wept .as I am real and also having no source belonging to very weak section and having my family too with two kids.sir please 🙏 have a deep look that one who is eagerly waiting for the justice you will definitely prove .stay blessed sir
manavkoul22

May 22, 2021

Regarding Kashmiri Migrant Pacakage interview and selection List

We are belonging to Kashmir basically we are kashmiri pandits when government announce package for us it is One Card holder one Job But nothing many families got 5to 6 members selected whether genuine people got nothing in this package i think that this process was smoothly held but no corruption is fully in our state government through money and political back many persons got selected in this employment package weather an educated person is still there shame on our government
We are pandits Bhramans. In our were SC / ST / ECS category came now just selection list came our for post of Assistant Compiler and other posts many post are held by these Category persons weather they clear exam or not they are selected genuine and well educated person got rejected