jkssb

Consumer complaints and reviews about jkssb

manavkoul22

May 22, 2021

Regarding Kashmiri Migrant Pacakage interview and selection List

We are belonging to Kashmir basically we are kashmiri pandits when government announce package for us it is One Card holder one Job But nothing many families got 5to 6 members selected whether genuine people got nothing in this package i think that this process was smoothly held but no corruption is fully in our state government through money and political back many persons got selected in this employment package weather an educated person is still there shame on our government
We are pandits Bhramans. In our were SC / ST / ECS category came now just selection list came our for post of Assistant Compiler and other posts many post are held by these Category persons weather they clear exam or not they are selected genuine and well educated person got rejected
Ashiqillahi

Feb 25, 2021

Forget application id and email

Sir I lost my application id and email.I am unable to download admit card please help me sorting out application id of class iv posts.
With best regards
Ishtiyaq HUSSAIN beg
Date of birth 01-02-1981
S/O= Abdul Rashid beg
yawar farooq

Feb 14, 2021

REGARDING FORGET OF EMAIL AND APPLICATION ID

dear sir Madam
i have applied for the clas iv post but unfortunately i have forgotten the application and emial id which i have given for the said post .now i am unable to download my admit card through the portal. in this regard please resolve the issue.
Amirbhat

Jan 21, 2021

PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT APPLICATION FORM NOT GENERATED

Sir I have applied for accounts assistant (advert no 04) Though Payment was Sucessfull but application number is not generated please help me on this.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 7006845586

PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT APPLICATION FORM NOT GENERATED PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT APPLICATION FORM NOT GENERATED

Jan 20, 2021

details in application form

sir /mam
i have applied for account assistant post that is mentioned in advertisement no 4 as am mistakenly filled my name spelling wrong is any window reopened for edition in application for soon after last date of submission of application form for this advertisement.
sarvatt

Jan 10, 2021

PAYTMENT DEDUCTED BUT APPLICATION FORM NOT GENERATED

it is informed that I was making payment of the fee Rs350/ to jkssb on date 10/01/2021 for the post of JUNIOR STATISTICAL ASSISTANT. The said fee immediately deducted from my debit card account but no application I'd generated and application form is still asking for payment. Please help me and refund my money.
E _mail: [email protected]

Name:Sarwat Ali
Gudiya soni

Jan 2, 2021

Change of name

Yesterday i fill my form there is one correction. I want to change my name mrs gudiya soni to miss gudiya soni d/o Lt. Shashi pal soni.
Aadil wani

Dec 26, 2020

For not obtaining actual marks ie i had scored in panchayat (accts assistant)

I Aadil ahmadullah under roll no.############ had scored 58 marks in accounts asistant when first and 2nd answer key have been issued by jkssb but when yesterday i checked instead of having such marks jkssb have posted on 54.75 so i request the chairman of jkssb to pay kind attention towards my case cox it is the turning point into my life
Hence do the justice into my case so ie i would nt stray further against the jkssb either i will further investigate if dont solved .
shakeelahmedkhan

Dec 2, 2020

Jkssb iv class post

I applied for JKSSB iv class post on date 11/08/2020, I have got the category wrong while doing online. My category is OM. But PSP is installed by mistake At that time .so plz help me.
Name. khalida bano

Mistake my category jkssb 4th class form

my category is wrong
Amitbhat91

Nov 12, 2020

Wrong way of conducting exam

I am here by to inform you ( respected senior officials ) of jkssb department that the exam which was conducted on 10th of November was Truly a froud ....in the exam nation hall we didn't got the paper on the exact time it was mentioned that exam will get start on 12 pm but instead of 12 pm we receive our OMR sheet at 12:35 ... We last out 40 mins ...... I am not the only one who has faced such issues there are many more students who faced the same issue ..I don't know what was reason .. behind this ... inappropriate way of conducting exam ..but we want justice ... We want to reconduct this exam but this time in CBT form thanks
Navidogra

Nov 7, 2020

Change the exam center

Sir, I humble request to change my exam center it's too far from my place .It's NAVEEN SIKSHA KENDRA AKHNOOR, MAWA KARORI KARANGI..
Kindly please change my center.
Mudassar sharief Bali

Nov 5, 2020

Account assistant admit card

I have forget my application no of account assistant form
Therefore how can I download my admit card
Applicant Name
Abdul Hafiz Runyal
D O B is
02 01 1982
Contact No
9622072630
Bilalshabir

Nov 3, 2020

Request for change of examination center

Sir, My examination center is very far from my residence. It is not possible to attend the exam at this center as there is very less bus frequency. Please change the examination center near to my residence.
Application No: 9476595219. There is many examination center near to my residence but mine is very far.
Please change the examination center based on the PIN Code.
Abilash03

Nov 1, 2020

Request for change of examination Center

Application No: 8658107303. There is many examination center near to my residence but mine is very far.
Please change the examination center based on the PIN Code.
Sheikh Rabia

Oct 29, 2020

Change centre

Sir as for students demand and with your kindness you have changed many centers but it is our request to your kindself for changing of centre BHSS Naghama kupwara which is located in langate which is firstly very far from our place and secondly it is a very far flunging are.Sir even that schools academic session doesn't start on proper time coz of the roads which are damaged by winter n our exams are also scheduled on that time when the transport support to that block is very less and our reporting time is 10.30 that is a very hilly area sir..so we request you to change that centre also sir
Hilal ahmad qurashi

Oct 28, 2020

About jkssb account assistant

I am unable to log in at ssbjk.org . I want to edit my form of account assistant but my profile can't open its shows invalid .I am trying from last two days but can't able to log in yet please help me.
Hilal ahmad qurashi

Oct 28, 2020

About jkssb account assistant

This is regarding the application for JK panchayat Account Assistant. I completed the form and after completing payment my application id wasn't generated. The fee has been deducted and it was mentioned on ssbjk website that we need not do payment multiple times. But when i log in at SSBJK it shows no data available. And now i can see thousands of similar complaints. This is highly unprofessional and those who are not responding to the queries of students must be held accountable if students face problems ahead.
Sofimajid

Oct 24, 2020

Exam centre

Sir my exam centre is very far from my place
Sir please remove this centre GHSS URI URI BARAMULLA
It will b your most kindness
nameisabhi

Sep 26, 2020

fee deduction

This is in reference with the JK Panchayat account assistant application. I applied for the same on 3-08-2020. After completion of details i did the payment via Net Banking (JK BANK). The payment was deducted but no application id was generated and it was clearly mentioned on the website of ssbjk that you need not do payment multiple times once it is deducted. But now when i log in on ssbjk it shows no data available. Thousand of students have filed similar complaint and they have clearly mentioned that their grievances have not been addressed.This is highly unprofessional and ssbjk must be held accountable if any student faces any problem.
nameisabhi

9622066965
Abu sharma

Aug 31, 2020

Fee deduction

I filled my application form for class 4 posts on midnight of 24th august I completed all the steps successfully and the last step is payment as I proceed for payment the amount of Rs 350 has been deducted from my account and the form shows that payment is still incomplete and I went for another try and this time payment is successful but the money which is deducted from my account still not recovered in my account,and the helpline no's which r provided for students help is not answering by anyone. I try for 50 to 60 times but no pick up the phone if u don't have to pickup the phone then why these no's are provided to students and the funny thing is that today I also try for many times in first 10 calls phone rangs but now it shows line busy line busy........ If u r not answering anybody phone then how is line busy ha please tell us when our fee is refundedπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Marhumeenia

Aug 29, 2020

Fees decuted many times

Sir mera cyber cafe hai online ka mera 7000 yadha dectucted hua hai fees mai...ek bari 350 ki jgh 2350 dectucted hogaya hai tell me sir........kisko complaint kry koi uthaky raji ni hai.....
bilal ahmad wani

Aug 28, 2020

RBA NOT UPLOADED

I filled up my form for class-iv but as i proceed it showed that your RBA has not been uploaded. What should i do now.
Name BILAL AHMAD WANI