jkssb

Consumer complaints and reviews about jkssb

Bilalshabir

Nov 3, 2020

Request for change of examination center

Sir, My examination center is very far from my residence. It is not possible to attend the exam at this center as there is very less bus frequency. Please change the examination center near to my residence.
Application No: 9476595219. There is many examination center near to my residence but mine is very far.
Please change the examination center based on the PIN Code.
Abilash03

Nov 1, 2020

Request for change of examination Center

Application No: 8658107303. There is many examination center near to my residence but mine is very far.
Please change the examination center based on the PIN Code.
Sheikh Rabia

Oct 29, 2020

Change centre

Sir as for students demand and with your kindness you have changed many centers but it is our request to your kindself for changing of centre BHSS Naghama kupwara which is located in langate which is firstly very far from our place and secondly it is a very far flunging are.Sir even that schools academic session doesn't start on proper time coz of the roads which are damaged by winter n our exams are also scheduled on that time when the transport support to that block is very less and our reporting time is 10.30 that is a very hilly area sir..so we request you to change that centre also sir
Hilal ahmad qurashi

Oct 28, 2020

About jkssb account assistant

I am unable to log in at ssbjk.org . I want to edit my form of account assistant but my profile can't open its shows invalid .I am trying from last two days but can't able to log in yet please help me.
Hilal ahmad qurashi

Oct 28, 2020

About jkssb account assistant

This is regarding the application for JK panchayat Account Assistant. I completed the form and after completing payment my application id wasn't generated. The fee has been deducted and it was mentioned on ssbjk website that we need not do payment multiple times. But when i log in at SSBJK it shows no data available. And now i can see thousands of similar complaints. This is highly unprofessional and those who are not responding to the queries of students must be held accountable if students face problems ahead.
Sofimajid

Oct 24, 2020

Exam centre

Sir my exam centre is very far from my place
Sir please remove this centre GHSS URI URI BARAMULLA
It will b your most kindness
nameisabhi

Sep 26, 2020

fee deduction

This is in reference with the JK Panchayat account assistant application. I applied for the same on 3-08-2020. After completion of details i did the payment via Net Banking (JK BANK). The payment was deducted but no application id was generated and it was clearly mentioned on the website of ssbjk that you need not do payment multiple times once it is deducted. But now when i log in on ssbjk it shows no data available. Thousand of students have filed similar complaint and they have clearly mentioned that their grievances have not been addressed.This is highly unprofessional and ssbjk must be held accountable if any student faces any problem.
nameisabhi

9622066965
Abu sharma

Aug 31, 2020

Fee deduction

I filled my application form for class 4 posts on midnight of 24th august I completed all the steps successfully and the last step is payment as I proceed for payment the amount of Rs 350 has been deducted from my account and the form shows that payment is still incomplete and I went for another try and this time payment is successful but the money which is deducted from my account still not recovered in my account,and the helpline no's which r provided for students help is not answering by anyone. I try for 50 to 60 times but no pick up the phone if u don't have to pickup the phone then why these no's are provided to students and the funny thing is that today I also try for many times in first 10 calls phone rangs but now it shows line busy line busy........ If u r not answering anybody phone then how is line busy ha please tell us when our fee is refundedπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Marhumeenia

Aug 29, 2020

Fees decuted many times

Sir mera cyber cafe hai online ka mera 7000 yadha dectucted hua hai fees mai...ek bari 350 ki jgh 2350 dectucted hogaya hai tell me sir........kisko complaint kry koi uthaky raji ni hai.....
bilal ahmad wani

Aug 28, 2020

RBA NOT UPLOADED

I filled up my form for class-iv but as i proceed it showed that your RBA has not been uploaded. What should i do now.
Name BILAL AHMAD WANI
S/O ALI MOHAMMAD WANI
R/o RAKHI SHILVAT
email id [email protected]

RBA NOT UPLOADED RBA NOT UPLOADED

Sakshi Tickoo

Aug 27, 2020

Regarding Transaction

I have applied for account's assistant post in Panchayat's department on 22 august 2020. The amount was debitted form my account. I have used Icici net banking for the transaction. But after the deduction of amount the application ID is not generated. I have usef the payment greivance option on website but it is of no use. I have also emaild u with screenshots of the payment and the transaction thing, but of no use. All the numbers provided by you on the website are of no use. Is this the way you privide service. I wish it is not any scam going on. Nobody is ready to solve the queries. I pity on your service. Students are already in depression and using their hard earned money to fill the form and you guys have no courtesy to atleast listen to them.
Please for heaven's sake solve this thing, maybe it is just 350 bucks for you but for a student it is thier entire career.

Email Id: [email protected].com

Aug 26, 2020

Payment deducted

It is informed yoy that I was making payment of the fee Rs350/ to jkssb on date 25/08/2020 for the post of class iv. The said fee immediately deducted from my debit card account but no application I'd generated and application form is still asking for payment. Please help me and refund my money
E _mail: [email protected]
Ph no : 9682601482
Name:Ahtisham majeed

Aug 26, 2020

Payment deducted

It is to inform you that i was making payment of fee Rs 350/ to jkssb on date 25/08/2020 for the post of class iv. The said fee immediately deducted from my debit card account but no application generated and the application form is still asking for payment please help me and refund my money
Name: Ahtisham majeed
E_mail id : [email protected]
Phone no:9682601482
Sunil kumar13

Payment

Sir my payment deducted but form status not update please help me
Contact no. 8492987164
Email [email protected]
Gowhar Hussain dar

Payment deduction

Sir my account was deducted twice for one application form.you hve deducted 350 extra from my account yesterday on(24/08/2020),now I want to bring all this matter in front of you so help me in this regard.
Email:[email protected]
Contact no:7051414613
Gowhar Hussain dar

Payment deduction

Sir yesterday(24/8/2020)you have deducted one extra payment for the post of class forth.
Email I'd :[email protected]
Phone no. 7052414613
Rakesh Salaria

Failed payment of class IV

It is to inform you that last 4-5 days I was making payment of fee Rs. 350/- to JKSSB for the post of Class IV. The said Fee was not deducted from my Account and the page shows error(Host error 522) application form is still asking for payment. It is therefore requested to your goodself to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
Younusahmad

Multiple payments deducted

Sir, I did multiple payments in jkssb class 4th , sir can you please tell me how can I get refund of first transaction back?
PRIYA CHIB

Jkssb

I have applied for jkssb IV post and money got deducted 2 times from my account that is rs 700. Please help me and refund my money
NAME - PRIYA CHIB
EMAIL - [email protected]
Mob no - 8082348199
PRIYA CHIB

Deduction of balance 2 times

I have applied for jkssb IV post on 24-08-2020 and made payment on same day through online debit card. My account got deducted by 350 but application id did not generated and show payment may not done successfully. Then same day I again follow same method to pay and got application id
Now please tell me what should I do
Please help me and refund my money
Name - Priya chib
Email - [email protected]
Mob no-8082348199
Ishfaqmir

Aug 22, 2020

Spelling mistake gmail instead gmil

Sir i hv form and fee submitted sucessfully account assistant
But registration time i hv spelling mistake in gmail
So i am not able to login my account
I hv also click forget password
This pasword send invalid email like [email protected]
Sir itz invalid email
Then how to get this
Plzzzzz sir help
roy83039

Aug 20, 2020

jkssb

pehle sir in logon ko bat krna sikhaiyee

yeh log attitude se bat krte hai

#mr.ashwani hansa ko toh bat krne ki tmeej nhi hai
koi puche inse details age se attitude Se bolte h

mujhe ni ptaa

kis bat ka ego dikha rhe

nhi chahye 350/-

rkh lo app log

but koi bat toh dang se kre

digital bharat bnn rha mera desh

salute jkssb
and thqqqqq very much
sunnykth

Aug 19, 2020

Refund of Payment

It is to inform you that today I was making payment of fee Rs. 350/- to JKSSB for the post of Class IV. The said Fee immediately deducted from my HDFC Bank Account but no Application Id generated and the application form is still asking for payment. It is therefore requested to your goodself to kindly look into the matter and do the needful. The Registration made under: email id: [email protected]