jkssb

Consumer complaints and reviews about jkssb

AjayKumar220

Aug 7, 2020

Money deducted two times for same application form of Class IV post from www.ssbjk.org

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I was applying for Class IV Post from the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board i.e., www.ssbjk.org on 05/08/2020.
I filled all the mandatory details and when it took me to payment section to generate my Application Id, firstly i did online transaction of Rs 350 via CC avenue through SBI debit card but the transaction timed out.
Then I paid again Rs 350, payment was successful and application Id finally generated.
BUT then later i noticed that I've paid twice for the same form of which my application generated by the 2nd transaction and amount deducted two times successfully.
I tried to complaint to Bank customer care, they are like transactions are successfully done towards merchant side, they can't do anything!
Please resolve my issue as soon as possible and help to refund my Rs 350 back as I've paid total of Rs 700 for the same form.
I shall be very Thankful to you for this act of kindness.
Thanking You.

Rupam Baloria
Phone no.:- 7006796835
Ist Transaction no.:- ############
2nd Transaction no.:- ############
Payment done through Sbi Debit Card ending 1919 (Visa)
Saqib Rashid sheikh

Aug 6, 2020

Payment detected put form was not submitted because of server issues

I fill my form online. Then i made the transection of Rs350 but the form didn't got submitted because of server issues due to low interest speed.
Please refund my amount. I have complained many times through email but couldn't get reply.
P.No:-6006206464
Arun Katoch

Aug 5, 2020

Fee deducted but not get status of that

Payment debited from account

I have applied for ssbjk class IV I have completed all the form formalities. Payment from my account has been debited which I made through the debit card of j& k bank branch DODA but it showed Gateway timed error. plz help out from this situation and refund my fees which was deducted from my account.
Ph no: 7889751232
Arun Katoch

Aug 5, 2020

Fee deducted but not get status of that

Payment debited from account

I have applied for ssbjk class IV I have completed all the form formalities. Payment from my account has been debited which I made through the debit card but it showed Gateway timed error. plz help out from this situation and refund my fees which was deducted from my account
Email: arunkatoch [email protected]
Ph no: 7889751232
J&K BANK main branch Doda
Preeti43512

Payment got deducted twice

So when I was filling the form of account assistant panchayat on jkssb website then they were asking for payment for 350 to register my application then first I pay through the Debit card of icici bank , my money got Deducted from the bank , and I got message that you did transaction of Rs.350, then Jkssb website got reloaded , then they were asking me to relogin, then I thought the payment was successfully paid so I did login but then I came to know that they are asking for payment again, then I thought it was my bank's serve fault, then I repay through net banking, but I got same issues, so basically I lost my 700 for payment procedure

So I have a request that jkgov will solve this problem/error soon and we will get our refund soon
Preeti Sharma

Contact:- [email protected]
Preeti43512

Payment deduction

Preeti Sharma

Contact:- [email protected]
Sartajno3

Aug 4, 2020

Deduction of balance three times

payment was deducted from account through sbi net banking , but the form was not submitted
Sir i was apply jkssb two Class ivth online form. on dated 02/08/2020 ..i fill all the details but when i do payment at the last....i submit otp and my balance is debited two times but it show error on website....my balance deduct 720 rs please resolve this problem my account but form not submitted shows no transaction is done. I tried helpline numbers but nobody bothered to take my call.so please help me out and refund my fee immediately.

Refund my payment

Through jkb debit card

sudesh6561

Amount deducted

Respected Sir/Madam,
I had applied for the post of account assistant on 29/07/2020.& made its payment on the same day through debit card option. My account got deducted by 350 but the application I'd was not generated. Now on same day my payment again through same process and same thing happened. Payment 350 deducted from my account but application I'd was not generated again. Sir / Madem tell me what to do.
Where should I go as no one is responding.
Please help me in this regard & refund my amount & solve the issue as early as possible.
Name Sudesh sharma
phone no. 7889573976
sudesh6561

amount deducted

Respected Sir/Madem,
I had applied for the post of account assistant on 29/07/2020.& made its payment on the same day through debit card option. My account got deducted by 350 but the application I'd was not generated. Now on same day I payment again through same process and same thing happened. Payment 350 deducted from my account but application I'd was not generated again. Sir / Madem tell me what to do.
Name Sudesh sharma

Bank:- sbi bank Rajouri
Through sbi net banking
Koushal kumar
Address Kalakote, Distt Rajouri

please refund my payment....
ishfaqer

Aug 1, 2020

payment deducted and appliction id not found

i ishfaq ahmad submit lots of forms with
with different students but feea is deducted and appliction id is not formed resolve this issue as soon as possible,,if thie is fraud advertisent then we will complaint it in higher authoritues i am waiting for ur refend from 20 days but no response,
prcr/00000088280
prcr/00000088496
prcr/00000046047
prcr/00000034886
Nazma kouser

Respected Sir/Madem,
I had applied for the post of account assistant on 1/08/2020.& made its payment on the same day through debit card option. My account got deducted by 3.50but the application I'd was not generated. Now on same day I payment again through debit card of jk bank and same thing happened. Payment 350 deducted from my account but application I'd was not generated again. Sir / Madem tell me what to do.
Name Shabana kouser
Nazma kouser

Respected Sir/Madem,
I had applied for the post of panchayat Account Assistant on 1/08/2020&made its payment online the same day through SBI payment option.My Account got deducted by 3.50 but the application I'd was not generated. Now today i made payment again this time through debit card jk bank same thing happened.payment 350 deducted from my account but the application I'd was not generated again. Sir / Madem tell me what to do. Where should I go as no one is responding.
Please help me in this regard & refund my amount &solve the issue as soon as possible.

Fee deduction

With due regards I hairsh tripathi s/o Lt. Sh. Kaka ram of udhampur district wants to submit that I had applied for the post of class 4 on 31st of July but due to some unknown issue neither the application number nor the payment receipt generated. Moreover nor the amount has been deducted from my account due to which i again initiated payment but the issue remain same.

But on 1st of July an amount of Rs. 700( rs. 350 and rs. 350 ) deducted but neither the application nor the payment receipt generated.

Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Harish tripathi
S/o Lt. Sh. Kaka ram
Showkatre

Fee

Six time debit my ac but form fee not recived after complait at SBI helpline show fee is sucessful recived by merchant
Aasima

Fee DEDUCTION

Respected Sir/Madam,
I had applied for the post of Panchayat Accounts Assistant on 31/07/2020 & made its payment online the same day through SBI payment option. My account got deducted by 360.62 but the application id was not generated. Now today i made payment again & this time through debt card of JK Bank & the same thing happened. Payment of Rs. 350 deducted from my account but application id was not generated again. Sir/Madam tell me what to do. Where should i go as no one is responding.
Plz help me in this regard & refund my amount & solve the issue as early as possible.

Asima Shaban
Aasima

Amount deducted

Respected Sir/Madam,
I had applied for the post of Panchayat Accounts Assistant on 31/07/2020 & made its payment online the same day through debit card option. My account got deducted by 360.62 but the application id was not generated. Now today i made payment again & this time through debt card of JK Bank & the same thing happened. Payment of Rs. 350 deducted from my account but application id was not generated again. Sir/Madam tell me what to do. Where should i go as no one is responding.

Aasima Shaban
rayeesdilawar

PAYMENT DEDUCTED & APPLICATION ID NOT GENERATED

I had applied for the post of Panchayat Accounts Assistant on 30/07/2020 & made its payment online the same day twice one is from jk grameen bank and second is jk bank through debit card. My account got deducted by 700 but the application id was not generated. Then i tried to contact you on your mentioned phone no.s & mobile numbers but there was no response from your side. Now today i made payment again twice through debt card of JK Bank & the same thing happened. Payment of Rs. 700 deducted from my account but application id was not generated again. Sir/Madam tell me what to do. Where should i go as no one is responding.
01-GRAMEEN BANK PRCR/021221550

M.No-9797207420
Mail id-rayeesdilawa[email protected]
kaleem.zaffar

Payment debited from account

I have applied for ssbjk class IV I have completed all the form formalities. Payment from my account has been debited which I made through the net banking but it showed Gateway timed error. plz help out from this situation and refund my fees which was deducted from my account
I have made payment more than 7 times.
Ph no: 8491811311
Vishal sharam

Jul 30, 2020

Fees deduct but form filling not submission

I have applied for ssbjk accounts assistant I have completed all the form formalities. Payment from my account has been debited which I made through the debit card but it showed 404 error.plz help out the poor student n refund my fee.
rohitsaini2186

Payment debited from account

Payment deducted but application form not submitted showed ( Gate way timed error - The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server. Reference #1.c7de387d.1596089863.33251d8a )

I have applied for ssbjk accounts assistant I have completed all the form formalities. Payment from my account has been debited which I made through the UPI A/c but it showed Gateway timed error.plz help out from this situation and refund my fees which was deducted from my account.

Mob: 7006024390

Rameez Ahmad Najar

Regarding Accounts Assistant Fee

Respected Sir/Madam,
I had applied for the post of Panchayat Accounts Assistant on 22/07/2020 & made its payment online the same day through SBI payment option. My account got deducted by 360.62 but the application id was not generated. Then i tried to contact you on your mentioned phone no.s & even mailed you twice but there was no response from your side. Now today i made payment again & this time through debt card of JK Bank & the same thing happened. Payment of Rs. 350 deducted from my account but application id was not generated again. Sir/Madam tell me what to do. Where should i go as no one is responding.

Rameez Ahmad Najar
7006851970
Fizah Hamid

Jul 29, 2020

Payment deducted yet to receive any application form

Our payment got deducted but still we didn't received any confirmation or any application form.
You should do an immediate action about it.
Hope for a positive reply.

Lubna Hamid