jkssb

Consumer complaints and reviews about jkssb

ajayanthal

Mar 5, 2018

qualification mistakes in my application form

with due respect and humble request , there is some minor mistakes in my qualification ,so please provide some way to update it .
i am in very need of it.
application no. 1506650003052

INSHAUMAR

Mar 1, 2018

Application id no.

Respected sir
I have applied for the post of teacher notification no 6 of 2017 but I have no application id no.
Prinavya

Feb 26, 2018

change of exam date

Its not a complain... But a request to change my exam date of general teacher post which is on 11march 2018 but on the same date I have to appear for my SET. I will b very thankful to you, if you can do something regarding this
Name: Prinavya
Application no. 1700000009011700000628
Roll no. JTE003799
Showkatkumar

Feb 23, 2018

Request for resheduled of NT exam

We are the employee presently performing our duties with annual Darbar move which has been moved after every 6 months from srinagar to jammu and jammu to srinagar and you have been enlisted the exam of NT on 3rd or 4th Sunday of April 2018 but we requested your good self that the exam date kindly be changed to 1st Sunday of May onwards or 2nd sunday of April or to aby other prior sunday or 2nd sunday becaz we will have to close our office records for shifting to Srinagar.
That will be your most kindness. Thanks
MEHAK123456

Feb 22, 2018

Issue regarding gender change

My name is Mehak Khan.and by mistake I had closed the gender as male but it's female ..please help me out as I had uploaded it on my jkssb account.My I'd :-MEHAK123456
darsheeraz

Feb 21, 2018

missing perferance form for the Teacher form

Sir, I have notfilled preferance form for the Teacher post.what will led to it. Sir I am handicapped student. Please help me.Actually my mother is admit in hospital and i miss filling perferance form. please information me i have very depressed know. Please send information on my Email ID: [email protected] that is your most kindnees
Arvin Sudesh Pandita

Feb 20, 2018

Filling preference form

I have not filled preference form forthe teacher posts.What will it lead to?
Ishfaq Ahmad Bhat55

Feb 15, 2018

Preference Details

I have submitted my General Line Teacher post successfully. I have post my preference 1 to it. As i have not submitted any other form, i have been told my colleagues that you have to keep your preference blank instead of posting preference. now i am in dilemma whether I have to visit SSRB office to correct it or not.
arooj670

Feb 7, 2018

unable to login on jkssb site

Sir I have registered myself on ur site for teacher post 2018...but now I m not able to login...whenever i try to login it shows username/password incorrect...so plz I request u to look into that matter.
Aroj Ashraf
Username-arooj670
Email [email protected]
ESPAK

Feb 7, 2018

CHANGE GENDER

Sir i have submitted online form but due to human error i write male but actually it female so help me user name almas1234 PASSWORD [email protected]
Javaid nisar

Jan 27, 2018

Application form not working

When I go to search menu, the application form is not working please tell me how to download application form
rather123

Jan 16, 2018

mistake in permanent address

actually i belong to eidgah tehsil zoonimar town....
but i choosed north srinagar tehsil sadribal town....
how can i correct it...
do u advise me to make another user account and then apply
Farhana Taranum

Jan 13, 2018

How to delete qualification

There have mistakenly mention a qualification in my form. Wch i tried to delete bt cdnt. I got my form submitted .now how could i delete that unnecessary qualification from dat form. Also i m a state govt employee. I havnt mentioned that too in the form. Kindly instruct me to edit my form.plz
Email: [email protected]
wanii

Dec 27, 2017

why exam was not conducted for shortlisting

for the notification no. 01 of 2016 why there was no exam for junior Assistants if exams were conducted for posts of Junior assistants advertised in 2015. why shortlisting was done only on the basis of speed in type test. u notified there will b exam and type test for each post of Junior assistants.. why this Injustice then ?
Shahnawaz Ahmad Tarray

Dec 26, 2017

Qualification in 5 of 2017 notification

Sir under notification no 05 of 2017 for the post of counsellor under labour and employment department eligibility has been fixed as BBA while for the same in 2010 it was jointly MSW And BBA now sir look into the matter.
Mudasir Paray

Dec 25, 2017

Mistake in name

Sir, actually my name is MUDASIR and in my form computer operator wrote MUDAISR, in lab assistant form so my application is accepted or not
I'd : [email protected]
P. W.: [email protected]
Email : [email protected]
Assim Teli

Dec 9, 2017

Unable to login in jkssb website

I have registered my self on ssbjk.in website for submitting the recent forms and I am able to login on same site.But unfortunately I am unable to login on main jkssb.nic.in with same user ID and password. So plz tell me what is the issue with it.
Username:assims
Password:Aassim1$
On ssbjk.in
I hope you will revert asap.
email:[email protected]
Thanking you sir
jahangir22555

Nov 21, 2017

CHANGE NAME

Sir i have submitted online form but due to human error i write male but actually it female so help me user name NAZIMABANO144 PASSWORD [email protected]
B k mandlay

Nov 4, 2017

policy for absent candidates

I want to know about your policy or rules for the candidates who cannot appears for the examination like typing test .
Because i have applied for the Item no. 09 .034,043, notice 01 of 2016 for the post of Junior Assistant .

email [email protected]
Nisar Ahmad

Aug 21, 2017

Forget my USER NAME and password

After submitting the application form it shows that your account is already regestord.Now sir what to do &how submit a form because i don't know what is my USERNAME and password.
My mail id is [email protected]
Nisar Ahmad

Aug 21, 2017

Forget of my user name

Sir, when i am going to submit a form for junior assistant 2017 it shows that you are already register.
Now the problem is that i don't know my USER NAME and PASSWORD now sir please help me how to submit a form.
My mail address is [email protected]
NADIA ASHRAF

UNABLE TO LOGIN

Respected Sir/Madam
I applied for Junior Laboratory Assistant post Adv. No. 1 of 2017 but on submitting the form, site shows "your name is already registered with us". When I try to log in through my account the site shows "you may not have activated your account". Kindly help me in this regard.

NADIA ASHRAF
User name: 1400242419
Email Id: [email protected]
zahid turk

forget password

sir i forget my password and email also on which i received confirmation plz help me out
zahid turk

forget password

sir i forgot my password and dont know which email id i used at the time of registration back in 2014 so when i try to fix it the system says an email has been sent to reset your password plz help me how can i get my password back without email or new email
reply at [email protected]
amar008

Aug 8, 2017

Forget Password

sir i am applying for job in JKSSB but i have forgetten my password my Reg No =1400364728
I have tried many time but no email fronm your side please help me in this regard.
I am in very much need of if

AmarKosh samyal