jnanabhumi

Consumer complaints and reviews about jnanabhumi

Urs_mahesh

Jul 7, 2020

Fee reuimbersment and scholarship

Sir I am studying pharm D course at telangana but I am Ap student native place is Kadapa district ,rayachoty. since I didn't get the scholarship for 3 yrs now im in 5 th yr could u plz response my fee and scholarship my background is very poor .so plz consider and acceept my problem .
Thank you sir/madam.
swrgdc g

May 27, 2020

How to change the phone number Registred

Social Welfare Residential Government Degree College For Girls Kanchikacherla Krishna District. We have registred with phone number 9494811098. It is former Principal now as he retired we want to change the phone number. please guide us in this regard.
college cell no 9440216733
satya563

May 2, 2020

About schloarship status

Sir,I'm studying B.Tech final year.I have no fee reiumbersement card because My father is tax payee.In jnanabhumi website schloarship status is Sanctioned and pending at release of fund by district officer.What it means?
Is there any chances of getting scholarship?
SHAIK SHAKEE UR RAHAMAN

Apr 30, 2020

Losing of registered mobile number For jnanabhumi login

Sir/Madam,I lost my mobile which posess the sim which bears the number given for jnanabhumi login.How can i get access to my account sir for the details of releases of fee reimbursement etc.
harsha vallbhudasu

Apr 30, 2020

DD pending

sir,I'm a .residence of andhra..but i'm studing in telangana state. i'm 1st year btech.
how can i get scholarship.
applied in jnanbhumi,submitted all the certificates. but it showing DD pending.
so,please give solution for my problem sir.
abhishekkunal45

Apr 29, 2020

jaganaana vidya vedhana

I got an message from the jnanabhumi ,the mesage is as follows
DEAR ABHISHEK KUNAL SINGH,GOVERNMENT relesed Rs.65000 to your college on your behalf under jagananna Vidya Deevena (full fee reimbursement) for 2019-20 academic year.in case you already paid any amonunt to college,please take refund
but now when i ask for refund of fees they say that u are ineligible as u posses a municipal property
sir i agree tat i posses a municipal property but u should also look out for the loan behind the property
sir more than 70% of that property is in loan and u can verify it too and because of that reason u cant remove me from eligibility
please look after it
Mubarak222

Mar 18, 2020

About scholarship pending

Sir am studying agriculture bsc 2 nd year in Hyderabad..and am my native place is Kurnool district ... I have not received my 1 st and 2 nd year scholarship and in application status is pending at dd confirmation..I enquired about this at district collector office but no one are properly responding regarding this..the status it was not changed yet..am frequently enquiring about this in college and Bc welfare office in kurnool sir but no use even am not getting to whom I have to complaint about this..please check this issue sir
Maheshkasindi

Mar 2, 2020

Update mobile number

I've updated my aadhar mobile but it is not updated in Jnanabhumi site. I'm not able to reset my password because of it now. Please update it
Aleembaig

Feb 27, 2020

Phone number lost

I want to update my mobile number. Please let me know how to update
Manohar9849

Feb 26, 2020

MTF Amount

I am from guntur.I didn't recieve the MTF amount for the academic year 2018-19.It is 2020 now.When will I get my MTF amount.
umag26

Feb 26, 2020

Why my Dd pending

Iam mba 1st year ap student studying in telangana .i hv send 2 month back but still my DD pending.. but my frds DD was conformed .. what i should do now
bona swathi

Feb 24, 2020

pending at DD confirmation

Iam a MBA 2nd year student, who is studying in Telangana. I have applied for the scholarship in jnanabhumi portal, I have uploaded all the required documents, it is showing pending at DD confirmation, no change in it. I enquired about this at my district collector office, they have revealed that, there is no such details found related to my scholarship and they are not even responding properly. please check this issue
NAVEENBABU24

Jan 19, 2020

REGARDING INTERMEDIATE APPLICATION FORM

SIR,
I have applied for intermediate appicationan there is an error in submitting my application form. if i try again the website shows that my aadhar no.is already used. how can i know my application status and no. ?
PLEASE INFORM ME SIR
Siva Pandipati

Jan 10, 2020

Sir, No One Is Responding About Myself Towards Scholarship

My Name Is Siva Pandipati, I Completed my intermediate in year 2018,My Wellwishers and my Teacher's suggests me appy Merit scholorship(Jnanabhoomi) of Central govt.
When enters and trying to applies At End Schemes No Available is Mark Showing.......

So, Please Help Me!!!
Name:Siva Pandipati
Ph:9849948411
Caste:BC-A(Vaddi)
Kota jahnavi

Jan 1, 2020

How to change my mobile number in my scholarship account

I had lost my sim which i was given during registration of scholarship and now i was unable to get OTP how can i change it
Sravani gonam

Dec 16, 2019

Scholarship not received

I didn't receive scholarship since 2 years no one is responding
Ampolu sai priya

Dec 13, 2019

Change of mobile number

Want to change my phone number..how can i change my number.plss tell me
Sai Mi

Dec 11, 2019

Bank details update

Sir/mam my bank account details wrongly entered , last digit actual number is 9 where as it shows 0 right now, for this I had submitted student grievance but not yet processed and still pending.
Sai Mi

Dec 11, 2019

Bank details update

Samyuktha D

Dec 7, 2019

I want to change my mobile number

I lost my mobile can I change the mobile number in fee reimbursement details
Samyuktha D

Dec 7, 2019

I want to change my mobile number

I have lost my mobile phone can I change the number that is registered in fee reimbursement details
Sharath8374

Dec 6, 2019

Regarding post metric scholarship

Sir I'm a student of Andhra Pradesh and I m studying in Karnataka State when I'm applying for post metric scholarship in jnanabhumi web site it is only showing SC and ST caste in caste column and not showing BC caste
Mahendramahi258

Dec 5, 2019

Scholarship amount not credited

Scholarship not credited

Scholarship amount not credited

Surendrayadav234

Dec 3, 2019

Scholarships type

Sir my scholership attached to DAH HOW TO CHANGE MY SCHOLARSHIP TYPE AS DAYSCHOLR

Nov 29, 2019

Change phone number

Sir! Please tell me a way to update my phone number. Because I lost my old phone number.