jnanabhumi

Consumer complaints and reviews about jnanabhumi

May 13, 2022

I'm not getting my fourth installment of vidya deevena and vasati deevena

Respected sir/madam
I'm an eligible for the scholarship of both vidyadeevena an vasati Deevena. But I'm not getting my fourth installment of vidya deevena fee and my vasati deevena of my final year of Btech. Mean while it payment status is showing black page. So, I'm hoping could you solve this very soon.
Name: Katuri. Bhanu Rukmini
Mail id : [email protected]
Chandra2504

Jan 25, 2022

Regarding adding of IFSC

Respected sir/madam

I am an applicant of scholarship from Andhra Pradesh , studying in Karnataka . While I was applying for scholarship, I faced an issue . While submitting the bank details , the dashboard showed "please contact jd/dd to add ifsc " .

I hope you can solve this issue as early as possible...

Regarding adding of IFSC

Surya 10989

Jan 13, 2022

issue of blank page popup after submitting scholarship details

After entering the details of scholarship ,it is showing blank page in the jnanabhumi portal for post matric scholarship for other state , the toll free numbers are not lifting and no reply for the mails .

Could you please help me out regarding this issue

S MANASA

Dec 20, 2021

unable to download application form

As I am resident of andhra pradesh and studying in Telanagana. I have applied for other state application in Jnana bhumi platform. Applied for the scholarship and couldn't download my file. What should I do for downloading?
S MANASA

Dec 20, 2021

unable to download application form

As I am resident of andhra pradesh and studying in Telangana. I have applied for other state application in Jnana bhumi platform. Applied for the scholarship and couldn't download my file. What should I do for downloading?
Jahnavi21

Aug 16, 2021

JNANABHUMI PORTAL ISSUE

When I am applying for scholarship for Telangana (completed education in ap) in ap jnanabhumi I am getting blank page at the end of clicking save button and my application was not getting submitted. Kindly look into this issue.
Vijaya950586

Mar 23, 2021

AP e pass scholarship in TS state

I am from AP. I have finished all my education in Andhra Pradesh from schooling to Graduation.

I have applied for ICET and got placed in "Rishi UBR PG college for Women"

I am trying to apply for scholarship in JnanaBhumi website. However, when I try to submit my information I am getting a blank page.

Kindly check and do the needful.

Vijaya
Solomonraju93923

Mar 19, 2021

Unable to register at college

I am Solomon raju from vijayawada government polytechnic college, I am not able to register for jnanabhumi for my past 3 years. It isn't shows my 10th class Information in the interface and I isn't got any scholarship. Please verify this problem.
VENNALA PRASAD

Feb 13, 2021

Change of registered mobile number

Respected sir/madam, please suggest me to change of registered mobile number in jnanabhumi, as I lost the old mobile number
VENNALA PRASAD

Feb 13, 2021

NOT GETTING OTP TO NEW AADHAR LINKED MOBILE NUMBER

Respected sir/madam. I have lost the previously registered mobile number and changed the aadhar linked mobile number, but i am getting OTP to the lost mobile number, so please suggest me to how to change the registered mobile number or password. Thanking you

Jan 27, 2021

Sir change mobile number new mobile number is7095496135

Jana Bhumi details mobile number change request pizz madam &sir 6301097090 link my mobile number

Sir change mobile number new mobile number is7095496135

Jan 2, 2021

Couldn't download the application form

I'm resident of andhra pradesh and studying in Chattisgarh. I have tried to apply for other state application in Jnana bhumi platform but couldn't find to download the application form. What should I do?

Jan 2, 2021

Couldn't download the application form

As I am resident of andhra pradesh and studying in Chattisgarh. I am an obc student and tried to apply for other state application in Jnana bhumi platform. Applied for the scholarship and couldn't download my file. What should I do for downloading?
MANOHARLALAM

Dec 30, 2020

SCHOLARSHIP

I am a student of vignans institute of information technology(A), Duvvada pursuing 4th year civil engineering. As per the government decision, our 3rd full fee will be returned back and 4th year fee will be credited to the mother account. Many of the college students got their 3rd year fee back in the form of cheques which were given by the college management. But, our management is telling that goveenment has not released the money and they were forcing us to pay the 4th year fee (minimum 60,000/-) to write the 4-1 end examinations. So, i would request you take an action against this, because we dont have much time for end examinations.

SCHOLARSHIP

Surendra 45

Dec 15, 2020

Mobile number

I lost my old mobile number registered to jnanabhumi. How do I update it to my new mobile number.
Surendra 45

Dec 15, 2020

Mobile number

My old phone number that is registered with jnanabhumi is not working. How do I replace the old number with my new mobile number.
Subhanimahabu

Dec 1, 2020

Mobile number change

Mobile number miss I want change with new number

Application not displaying in welfare office

Myself Mulla Akbar Basha. I am AP student studying in Telangana. I applied for scholarship bt my application is not displaying in welfare office. 5he officer's told me that to call PMU office. I called PMU office at several times. Bt nobody respond to that call. Plz kindly solve my problem sir.
Application num: ############
Mobile number : 7780605765

Application not displaying in welfare office

Myself Mulla Akbar Basha. Now I am pursuing MBA 2nd year bt my mba 1st year scholarship application was not displaying in welfare office. I called PMU office several times bt nobody respond to the call. Kindly solve my problem
My application number: ############
My mobile number : 7780605765

Application not displaying in welfare office

Myself Mulla Akbar basha. Now I am pursuing MBA 2nd year. Am from AP student studying in Telangana. I applied for scholarship bt there is a problem that my application is not not displaying in welfare office. The officers said to call the PMU office. Bt nobody respond when I call.... Plzz solve my problem sir... My application num is ############
Mobile number: 7780605765.
Kuncham venkata subbamma

Nov 17, 2020

Fee reuimbersment pending

My self "KUNCHAM VENKATA SUBBAMMA" studied M PHARMACY with specialization in PHARMACEUTICS.in prabath college of pharmacy,parnapalle,nandyala,kurnool district.in the year 2017-2019.with registration number 174R1S0310.

I'm writing this mail regarding to update my fee reambersment remitted date for the academic year 2017-2019.The amount remitted date was not updated so my college is not conducting submission of final project work.which is very essential for me to further job .Already one year is wasted due to late credit of fees in my college amount.Even now also due to this remitted date not updated they are rejecting my request to conduct final project submission.with out submission of project work I am unable to do any job

So kindly request you to update the reambersment status as early as possible.

Justin bhagya

Oct 15, 2020

Mobile number update

I Want to change my phone number..how can i change my number. Because the old number was lost and not able to recover it please let me know the process to update the mobile number.
Justin bhagya

Oct 15, 2020

Mobile number update

I Wanted to change my phone number..how can i change my number.The old number was lost and not able to recover it so please let me know how to update my mobile number.
Munna Hafiz

Sep 30, 2020

Request to update Amount remitted date in Jnana Bhumi Scholarship

HiSir/Madam,

My self "MOHAMMAD ABDUL ALI HAFIZ" studied M.Tech with specialization in Power Systems In Engineering. In Acharya Nagarjuna University college of engineering and technology. In the year 2017-2019.With Registration number:Y17MTPS912

I am writing this mail regarding to update my scholarship “Amount Remitted Date for the second year that means for the academic year 2018-2019.The Amount remitted date was not updated so my college is not providing me my Transfer certificate , Study certificate .Which is very essential for me to attend counseling JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).Already one year is wasted due to late credit of fees in my college account. Even now also due to this remitted date not updated. They are rejecting my request to issue a Transfer certificate and Study certificate. Without those documents I am unable to apply for JRF.

So, Kindly I request you to update the “Amount remitted column” By that I can get my Transfer Certificate, Study certificate from my college.I am attaching the recent scholarship status of mine.As well as screenshot.

My Aadhar Number: ############
Registration Number: Y17MTPS912

Details of the Transition:
From Date:1-12-2018

To Date: 28-02-2019

Proceeding Number: 077RRP0181800531

TBR NO: 2019-243287

TBR Date: 15-2-2019

I request you to kindly update Amount remitted date column as soon as possible.

Request to update Amount remitted date in Jnana Bhumi Scholarship

Pala jagadeeshwari

Sep 16, 2020

scholarship

My name is jagadeeshwari
Cureently im pursuing btech final year....i received fees reimmbursement from govt in 1st and 2nd year...but in 3rd year i didnt received......By checking scholarship status it showed that scholarship is sanctioned and pending of release of amount by district officer??what does it mean??please resolve my problem sir...