JNTU Hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about JNTU Hyderabad

nun

Sep 9, 2014

od

sir i want to apply for od but it says ivalid hall ticket no im 2014 passout r09 batch student
nirla anil

Aug 26, 2014

regarding university fee Reimbursement

respected sir,

I have completed my M.B.A from Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering karimnagar, i paid University fee 6000 which is refundable even after completion my college they are not refunding to any one from many years to many students and the exam fees and project fees are high, Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering karimnagar they are not following as per the university rules,
one more thing is that the salaries of the lecturers were giving less but they are showing as high, lecturers teaching is in poor condition, the reason is for the good lecturers they have to pay high salary so, the college not showing much interest to take good experienced lecturers to avoid the payment of high salary. Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering meant for reimbursement.

As we request you to take necessary action on "Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering karimnagar"
davuluri01

Aug 22, 2014

Sold of B-CATEGORY B.TECH SEATS IN Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology

Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology,Yamnampet, Ghatkesar, Telangana 501301, India.they sold all B-CATEGORY seats before.they didn't anounce in their web site or in any news paper.if we in their office they said they don't have B-Category seats.pls do needfull immediately

srinivasulu
varun999

Aug 14, 2014

my 3_2 r 09 2014 results

respected sir,recently released 3-2 r 09 results , i got zeros in all my 5 subjects.
what is your problem on valuation ,please take immediate action .
my roll no:11631A04B1.
I WANT YOR ANSWER TO MY CELL PHONE NO:9052101027.
divyareddy

Aug 4, 2014

about convocation

sir i have submit my convocation registration form successfully but i done mistake in college code( in place of QU i write KD) in registration form but edited successfully,but problem is i did not get the edited acknowledgement form.Plz rply me very soon because today last date to apply.
NEERAJAK

Jul 27, 2014

convocation links not opening

the weblinks for convocation registration r not at all opening
I tried many times in many systems
the website is down
pls see that those weblinks work
or extend last date for submission

epayments.­jntuh.­ac.­in/­onlineconvocatio­nservices/­
NEERAJAK

Jul 27, 2014

convocation links not opening

the web links for the application of convocation certificate are not opening at all.
I tried many times in many systems.
Please take resposibility to so that those websites work or
Please extend the last date of this application.
sahitya singh

Jul 18, 2014

regarding college management

sir i m studying in women college and i go by rtc bus but my college timing is very difficult to adjust with..my college ends at exactly 4'o'clock and our bus comes at exactly 4'o'clock..and due to which we miss the bus...nd very rare buses comes at that place..we feel insecure there and no autos also to go by...i tried talking to our director about it but he is not listening and he is not taking any steps towards our security.we request u to just tell the management to reduce the college timing by 10 min so that we reach the bus stop and don't miss the bus...please sir we request u to do this changes..or if it does not take place then who will take the responsibility if anything happens...if management agrees to take the responsibility then we wont ask for anything..thank you.
MS Babu

Jul 12, 2014

Convocation

It is really shameful for the JNTU Hyderabad university in not conducting the convocation for the year 2014. Everyone in the university VC, Registrar and Examination Controllers are sleeping in following it up with the Governor. All the employees of JNTU are in sleepy mode neglecting the convocation for the year 2014. It is really shameful for the VC in not conducting it in time and without thinking the future of students who passed out in the year 2014.

Babu..
waves429

Jun 23, 2014

CHANGE THE COLLEGE AFTER BTECH 1ST YEAR

sir ,
i had completed my btech 1st year recently but i want to change the college in the second year due to the issue of fee reimbursment stay given by the telangana government .is there any way to change the college ,and we get the fees reimbursment if we change the college because i am local to that area.
akshaypoddaturi

May 20, 2014

Take out Admission

I am studying in JNIT college b-tech 1st I want to take out admission from that college because my father health z not so nice that s reason I want to discontinue the admission and I got a seat by counselling and I have fee rembusment please help to discontinue btech
NIKHILESHMOHTA

May 10, 2014

get my certificates back

sir i am Nikhilesh Mohta pursuing my B.tech in Hasvita institute of engineering and technology but sir as i had not written EAMCET the previous year so i am doing so in this year ,but sir i need to know in case i got a another collage ,then how could i get back my certificates,and along with this also let me know what should i do during certificate verification of EAMCET..

please sent the feedback to
i would be grateful of yours
ummidi srinivasarao

May 2, 2014

Issue of certificates

My name is Srinivasarao, visakhapatnam,

i Submitted my certificates in I-cet couseling center visakhapatnam, but that year not joined MBA,
my certificates having in JNTU, how get bake to me,

pls advise me .....

cell : 9701349602
email: [email protected]

Thanking You,
srinuhi

May 2, 2014

mits college scam by venkatramireddy

mits college of pharmacy located in kodad .
This college is having mpharm course,every
student in this college is taking 2lakhs for studying mpharm.
But this college is not having mpharm building.There is no single faculty for mpharm.Students only wrriting final exams.
This college is also having bpharm course.The hod of this college is venkatramireddy.His qualification is degree,he is not even qualified for hod post.He is pakka fraud.During pci inspection,he changed photos on staff declaration forms and he showed him self as qualified person.He showed engineering faculty as pharmacy faculty.Because of his immatured behaviour.This college lost his PCI recognition from 2012 onwords.But for attracting students this college is telling mits college is recognized by pci.Lot of students are suffering because their certificated are not valid.This college is attracting students by www.mitskodad.ac.in .
And please take action on this college and also protect students from venkatramireddy fraudulent activities.And venkatramireddy should be punished by pasting his photo instead of rajkumar photo and showing himself as pharmacy faculty.His phone number is 09505908608 by using this phone number he is doing fraudulent activities......
sowmya sree bolla

Apr 27, 2014

regarding convocatin certificate

This is sowmya sree bolla,am 2010 passedout and I have applied for convocation certificate in 2010 itself but I havent recieved my certificaye till now...may I know the reason for not getting my convocation certificate...if possible let me know the status of my certificate or else I need to apply for the convocation certificate again...if I need to apply for the convocation certificate again then when I need to apply for it anf what is the fee....Please reply to my mail id "[email protected]"...Thanking you....
prashanth.d

Apr 6, 2014

cancellation of admission

sir i am studying btech 2nd year in some college.sir i would like to cancel my b tech admission due to financial problem. when i asked in my college for my cancel of admission they are asking to pay the full fee.but according to rule of jntu no fee is required to pay during the cancellation of admission.so what i have to do,where i have to complaint for cancellation of my admission.shall i lodge a police complaint on particular college or have to complaint for higher authorities of jntu hyderabad..please help me out from this problem.please send your valuable advices to my given mail. " [email protected]".
thanking you sir.
saikirangoud

Feb 27, 2014

convocation certificate

the web links for the application of convocation certificate are not opening at all . Please extend the last date of this application
rajesh.golusula

Feb 22, 2014

REGARDING CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE

SIR I COMPLETED M.TECH IN ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEMS FROM DR. PAUL RAJ ENGINEERING COLLEGE BEARING NUMBER 10371D0704 . PASSED OUT AT JAN 2013. I HAD PAID ONLINE CHALLAN IN SBH-MAHABUBNAGAR BRANCH ON 20/12/2013 UPTO NOW I DID NOT GOT CERTIFICATE SIR, PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO.

G. RAJESH

prasanth kpm

Dec 2, 2013

issue of certificate

respected sir,
I am studying in b.tech first year in the kuppam engineering college kuppam.
I want my certificate back from jntuh.
I have communication problems and transfor problem. please help me to get off these. please any one can help so please inform me at (mail to hus [email protected]
thank you sir.
syedazeemali

Nov 26, 2013

issue of certificate

respected sir
I am studying b tech first year i wany my certificates back from jntuh or better they tranfer it to another college because i have communication problem and transport problem.please help me me to get off this. please anyone can help so please inform me at (gmail my user id is [email protected]) thanking you.
harshith .grandhe

Nov 26, 2013

my seat was cancelled in vardhaman college of engineering before cancellation date but they demanded 3.5 lks in order to return my certificates

SIR, ACTUALLY I GOT B CATEGORY SEAT IN VASAVI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING .
BUT BY THAT TIME I GOT JOINED IN VARDHAMAN COLLEGE (THROUGH COUNCELLING);SO I ASKED TO RETURN MY CERTIFICATES BACK FROM VARDHAMAN COLLEGE(SHAMSHABAD) ON 21/10/13
THE MANAGEMENT MEMBER(N.H.REDDY) ASKED TO PAY 3.5 LKS IN ORDER TO RETURN MY CERTIFICATES BACK TO ME .
I EVEN ASKED TO MEE CHAIRMAN ;PRINCIPAL OF VARDHAMAN COLLEGE BUT THE MANAGEMENT MEMBERS HAVN’T ALLOWED ME TO MEET THEM.
HENCE FINALLY WEPAID 3.5 LKS AND GOT THE CERTIFICATES SLIP(GIVEN BY EAMCET CONVENER) AND WENT TO MASAB TANK IN ORDER TO GET MY CERTIFICATES BACK.
THEN IN THE ENQUIRY ONE OF THE staff MEMBER SAID THAT ACCORDINGLY, LAST DATE FOR ADMISSION CANCELLATION ANNOUNCED BY APSCHE WAS NOT YET REACHED AND STILL YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR ADMISSION .
I even sent a letter to the college but it was rejected to me.

THIS IS THE INJUSTICE DONE TO ME.
EARLY ACTION TO BE SOLICITED
YOURS RESPECTIVELY;
G.S.R.S.SURESH KUMAR
akash-ramu

Mar 22, 2013

certificates issued by IASE Deemed University, Rajasthan

I have completed my B.Tech from IASE Deemed University in 2007, till today the certificates issued are not valid by our department of electrical, So i request u to please provide me guidance on filing the complaint against the university for issuing such a invalid degree and re-back of fees paid by me from the university or getting validated by the state of Andhra pradesh. Akash, Nellore
niranjanreddy1983

Mar 21, 2013

JNTU staff ot working Proper

I have called many times to JNTU Hyderbadh,Even they are not picking the Call and Not answer.

Please take the action the entire Staff.They are not at all behaving like responsible persons when i have visited JNTU univerisity.

Instead of work every time laughing and talking each other Especially Examination Department.

Please mekae them to lift the call and Answer for Call
adithimenon

Mar 19, 2013

change of fathers name in hall ticket and memo...

sir .i'm MP ADITHI MENON a student of vivekananda's institute of engineering and technology...bogaram...studying 2nd year.my fathers name is typed wrong in hall ticket and memo....his name is KK MUKUNDA KUMAR..but it is typed KK MULUNDA KUMAR.....i want to change it what can i do?
ravi.sareddy

Mar 19, 2013

fee

Sir i completed my B tech in RVR inst of Eng and tech in 2012 batch.I have to pay the amount 8500 for development fee before the joining b.tech in 2008,all college managements are give that amount back.But my college management not given that amount please take that action and the amount giving back from him please sir