JNTU Hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about JNTU Hyderabad

sureshsakhamuri

Mar 12, 2018

invalid pc error for convocation

I have been passed out B.TECH in 2007 from "VITS KAVALI". I am getting invalid PC error for convocation while applying through
http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/. Could you please help me to out the problem.

Hall TIcket No:- 03731A0233
CMM NO: ############

Suresh Sakhamuri
sureshsakhamuri

Mar 12, 2018

invalid pc error for convocation

I have passed out B.TECH in 2007 from "VITSKAVAL". I am getting invalid PC error while applying convocation thorough http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/. Could please help to out this problem.

HALTICKET NO:03731a0233.
CMM NO:############

Suresh Sakhamuri.
K.MANINDRA KARTHIK

Jan 7, 2018

B.TECH OD Certificate(2012-2016) not received - Fees Paid

I have been passed out B.TECH in 2016 from "Anurag Group of Institutions(Formarly CVSR College of Engineering).

Hall TIcket No:- 12H61A05K9

PC NO: 2001295(CMM NO:- 3001295)

I have paid Rs.1122.33/- through online on 20th of August 2017(Transaction Details:- 200817) towards Original Degree(OD) Certificate but have not received the certificate till date. Please find the attached photo of mine provided below.

Could you please do the needful?

Thanks and Regards,

K.MANINDRA KARTHIK

B.TECH OD Certificate(2012-2016) not received - Fees Paid

NagaNice

Oct 16, 2017

Not able to check the status of convocation

I registered into http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/ link and login to the site , I paid the money through debit card after filling the all the details . I got message stating that money is deducted from my account(2630.68 rupees ). But i did not get any message in site stating "your request is in progress " and i am not able to find the any status for that in site . how can i come to know that my request has been submitted and being processed . I logout the site , again i login into site with same credentials , but again it asking me to pay the money so i got confused , and i am not sure still whether my request has been submitted . After that i phone called to 040-32431611 , but also i am getting same response like "this route is busy".

Please let me know how can i know my status????????
ruhi afroze

Oct 6, 2017

invalid pc error for convocation

Sir, I am having an issue while I am applying for convocation certificate. I used this link http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/ to apply ,but I couldn't complete the procedure as when I am trying to complete the payment mode, by opting 'ATM card' option ,it gives me an error- ' INVALID PC DETAILS'(I am doing by my Home P.C)

Would really appreciate if you could help me with this, Thank you
mnsganesh

Sep 22, 2017

we want advance supply exams for studying present final year

We want advance supply exams for studying present final year students we get a one more chance clear our backlogs we complete our course only 4 years please help us
Saikumar bikumalla

May 12, 2017

Regarding results 2-1 advance supply

Sir from the one month I have been seeing the updates for the results from the day of beginning I am seeing the updates that results will be announced with in ten days how many ten days will be completed for the announcing of the results

shivaprasadking

May 10, 2016

mistake in Computer Organisation question paper CSE 2-2 sem

Sir there is a mistake in computer organisation question paper (9-5-2016). They didn't gave complete question of question number 11. So try to give add score for that. Thank You.
B. Shiva Prasad.
Guru Nanak Institutions.
Ibrahimpatnam.

mistake in Computer Organisation question paper CSE 2-2 sem

Surya Teja Varma

Oct 20, 2015

Unfair Valuation of Sem exams

Im currently doing my B.Tech 5th sem (3-1) mechanical engg at BVRIT, Narsapur,Medak dist affiliated to JNTU Hyd. I got my 4th sem (2-2) results and i was shocked with the marks they have given to me. I got 0 marks in Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines (FMHM) theory exam. I wonder, despite of writing 14-16 pages. How could i get 0/75. I maynot get the pass marks, but i am sure i have written 15 marks perfectly in the exam paper. Then, how could i get 0. I was not the only person to suffer due to this. 4 of my friends from my class also got the same marks. Why did this Happen. Around 30 alone from my section failed in this subject out of the total strength of 75. All of us applied for RECORRECTION & surprisingly none of our marks have increased. What do we do now? . If dont believe what i just said u could verify it at JNTU results website. U need to check at " B.tech R13 2-2 semister Regular results" & my roll no is " 13211a03a8 ". U dont need to mention my birth date in the specied column. Hope someone can look at it & help me find a solution for it