jntu kakinada

Consumer complaints and reviews about jntu kakinada

Madhunika Akula

Feb 23, 2021

OD Payment

PAYMENT PROCESSING STATUS

I am Madhunika Akula.I completed my B.Tech in 2018.While applying my OD online I have got the payment successful and money got deducted .while going to the next step of document upload details it was showing pay the money again If I go the payment page again it is showing you have already paid need not to pay again. Please reply back to me its an urgency ..

Thanks s,
Madhunika Akula

Nov 19, 2020

Hi sir/Madam,

I had applied for original degree and had done the payment but it was still showing payment pending, but money was deducted from my bank account with UPI transaction id---P2011161300499078372428. But i am unable to proceed to next step and upload documents. The number provided for technical support is not responding. i am in urgent need of My OD please provide a solution.

Name : Vankadari Hareesh
Roll number : 13F91A0360
Email : [email protected]

Nov 19, 2020

Payment issue in OD

I have applied for original degree and I have done the payment but it was still showing payment pending, but money was deducted from my bank account. But i am unable to proceed to next step and upload documents. The number provided for technical support is not responding. I am in urgent need of My OD please provide a solution.

Note:
Regd No:13F91A0360
EmaiI id: [email protected]

manideep1010

Mar 19, 2020

payment

I had applied for original degree and i had done the payment but it was still showing payment pending, but money was debited from my account. I am unable to proceed to next step and upload documents. The number provided for technical support is not responding.

I am in urgent need of my OD please provide a solution.

teja kotla
08X91A1231

payment

mallikarjuna.ch

Oct 19, 2018

PROBLEM IN APPLYING ORIGINAL DEGREE

I have been applied my ORIGINAL DEGREE through online.
During the process I had completed first four step which are
mention below.

1 .Terms and conditions
2. Upload personal details
3. Bank payment fee
4. Upload documents

But the fifth step " (VIEW DATA) " is still showing "PLEASE
COMPLETE ALL THE STEPS".

So please suggest me how can I solve this problem .

Ch.mallikharjuna rao
Hall ticket no: 12NE1A0311
Contact no: 9030989590

PROBLEM IN APPLYING ORIGINAL DEGREE

Pathapatisivayya

Aug 8, 2017

Sir apply the grace marks 2months

Sir apply the grace marks but no adding grace marks iam get job sir registaion number 2227 hall ticket number 128B1A04A1 phone number 9553200352 plese comment sir
RamyaMupparaju

Oct 21, 2016

OD is not Received Yet

Hi Sir,

I am Ramya Mupparaju of 2015 PassedOut Student. I have applied for my OD in September,2015. Still I didn't receive my OD.Seems all my friends who have applied with me got their OD. I have applied OD online and I have got the application for the Issue of Original Digree after the Payment.Kindly Check the Status of my OD and let me know through Email.

Application NO:30238
Hall Ticket No: 11B01A0494

Thanks and Regards,
Ramya Mupparaju,
Mail:[email protected]
Sri Sujala

Dec 18, 2015

my certificates(pc and cmm)

My name is G.sri sujala completed B.Tech(ECE) in 2014 with hallticket no (09X91A0419) at Sri Satyanarayana engineering college.i have applied for my pc and cmm in 2014,september but i didn't get my certificets.After that i applied 2 times for my pc and cmm at jntu kakinada with my fulfilled marks memos but still they are not responding for anything.when i am caling to jntuk they are not properly answering and they are telling that "IF YOU WANT COMPLIANT TO HIGHER AUTHORITIES".So,please respond to my complaint sir...
thanking you

my certificates(pc and cmm)