JNTUH

Consumer complaints and reviews about JNTUH

durga_97

Sep 7, 2021

JNTUH fraud correction

I have written my 1st-year Btech supplementary exams in July results were released on September 6th but JNTUH failed me again not even clear one subject I wrote perfectly even I checked after coming home but they gave 10,13,16 marks for me out of 75 I'm a student of R15 batch I cleared all semesters except those 3 subjects from 1st year I paid the fee for revaluation every time but there is no change in my results this time they released the next supplementary exam fee notification first after 5 days they released the results how can this possible the fee notification should come after releasing results right here only we can understand that JNTUH doing this for money there are so many students facing the same issue like me how can they do this to students this is wrong please consider this I request the controller of examination to look into these matters and also consider my paper for genuine re-correction
Govardhan bittu

Jul 29, 2019

Environmental Engineering, physics

Sir my name is govardhan my roll no 15K91A0188
I have baglogs in environmental engineering and physics the correction is to bad every time makes me to fail even a school children's can write about environment in that subject I failed due you waste correction. I got 12 mark in EE. I have applied for revaluation to recheck my paper. The result has not announced sir please clear my subject. I will get my OD.

Environmental Engineering, physics

akanksha_singh

May 21, 2019

CONVOCATION / OD NOT RECEIVED

I have applied for B.Tech OD and paid the full amount through challan but did not get any messages for the address dispatch.H.T NO: 14H51A05C5 - B.Tech 2014 applied for Pre Convocation.

I need the certificate on an urgent basis. So please help and send me a mail at [email protected]

Your reply is highly appreciated and acknowledge by a mail.

Akanksha Singh
mallesh rana

Jan 18, 2019

college code

i have applied for my original degree,but i did a mistake of college code..will it be dispatched or rejected?
economy

Jul 15, 2018

JNTU EVALUATION

I don't really understand what kind of evaluation you have been doing all these years.
The change in the exam pattern and evaluation of paper correction stopped many students to receive their engineering degrees and left with dozens of backlogs at their back. You all know very well, many of the affiliated colleges of JNTUH has no proper faculty, facilities even they are running the colleges. The same is done with your end. I don't understand the faculty on what basis they are correcting the papers. The marks that appears to be such as 0's, 6 ,10. in MM,M1,M3 and many other subjects like that. With this kind of rude behaviour many of the students lives are being spoiled every year and got spoiled. This is the worst history that JNTUH has achieved and being achieving . At any cost this will not be a good parameters for university. PLEASE try to change the paper evaluation process at-least now there are many and many intelligents left behind their backlogs . This is not a good culture practice.
mnsganesh

Sep 6, 2017

Advanced supplymentary examination

Jntuh last year as conducted advance supply examination it is helpful to our backlogs but now this I time have removed advanced supply for only r13 regulations
twinkle tinny

Apr 1, 2017

complain against college management

I am a student of Megha Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women pursuing btech . I wish to complain against the management of our college . There is no good faculty in our college except one or two . In the last sem we didn't have a faculty for 1 subject but somehow we managed to pass in it and in this sem we don't have faculty to teach 2 of our subjects . And I would like to bring it to your notice that 2 days back we had jntu inspection in our college and the director of our college had called on few people from outside and asked them to pretend as our college faculties in front of the inspectors !!! we get our halltickets just the previous day of our exams and sometimes 2 hours prior to the exam ! There are even faculties in our college who just make girls feel scared while commenting about their apparel they wear . And the management is so worst that even if we complain to our principal about the faculties ability of teaching he did not respond to us instead he was finding fault of the students ! what can students do when there is no good faculty ! So I kindly request you to take serious action upon our college management ! sir plz do understand our problem . we are really very depressed about this ! Afterall today's children will become tomorrow's citizens ! I hope u make a change!
THANKING YOU
sandeepjakku

Feb 18, 2017

RATIFICATION PROCESS FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSORS

HI
SIR,

THIS IS SANDEEP KUMAR JAKKU WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN MECHANICAL DEPARTMENT. My faculty id is 0797-############

I AM PRESENTLY WORKING IN SREYAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE, NAGOLE. THERE WAS A RATIFICATION TODAY, BUT THEY DIDNT ACCEPT MY RATIFICATION AS I HAVE DONE MASTERS DEGREE FROM U.K.

SIR, BUT I HAVE WORKED PREVIOUSLY IN VIGNAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE, DESHMUKHI, AND SVS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE, BHEEMARAM, HANAMKONDA

I WAS RATIFIED AND MY CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION WAS ALSO DONE BY THE JNUTH. MY RATIFICATION DETAILS ARE AS BELOW:

1. RP/JNTUH/RATIFICATION/2015.
2. SSCP/15-16/ME/06032016/1

SIR, I KINDLY REUEST TO HELP ME OUT OF THIS. I AM TOTALLY DEPEND ON TEACHING FIELD AND I GOT A FAMILY.

NOW THERE ARE SAYING THAT I CANT BE RATIFIED DUE TO MY M.S. DEGREE. I WILL LOOSE MY CAREER AND MY LIFE.
jagruthimaddi

Jan 6, 2017

regarding correction in pc and od in mtech

Myself M.Jagruthi studied mtech in 2012-2014 batch of jntu. MTECH OD and PC which i recieved from jntu got mistake as Mr.M. Jagruthi s/o of M.Goutham babu as i am female student i should get it as Ms. M. Jagruthi d/o M.Goutham babu .So, what i have to do ? to get rectify my mistake.And please see my below attachments too get clear idea about it .

M.Jagruthi
Contact No:9703263741

regarding correction in pc and od in mtech

106A1A0120

Aug 22, 2016

regarding original degree

hi applied for original degree on july 3 2016 with transcation id 21147167 and paid an amount of Rs 2958.87 towards original degree but still i did not receive it . i was said that in 12 days it will get delievered to the given address.
so ,i kindly request you to see that it comes as soon as possible given user id 106A1A0120,
college -HIMT
code -6A
sekharsmart

Aug 9, 2016

ABOUT REVELATION

i completed my B-tech in the year of 2015 ,in that time i written Drawing supplimentary Exam in Nov 2015 .i got '0' markes in that subject , so i applied for Revaluation through my college in the month of FEB 2016 ,But still i did'nt get that Revaluation results i waitng 4 months onwards i am going waaste one year please give the update for my request.

my contact number..9010408232
Abdullah Al gafni

Nov 27, 2015

my first year not come be,tch

hi i,m abdullah al gafni
rol.no :14m21a2702 petrolum brunch i did not get my first year come my hall ticket invalid i do know why can you active my hall tickwt number to chuck my reslts if you dont main
bharath.ragula

Nov 13, 2015

Invalid PC Details Error

My Convocation year is 2008. When I try to enter my PC details, the page always ends up saying "Invalid PD Details". Moreover, when I try to contact the JNTUH customer care, no one responds.

Did anyone face similar issue? If yes, kindly suggest in getting this issue resolved.

Bharath
Charan Cherry

Nov 4, 2015

Extra condonation fee

The management is worst n they are taking so much money from students they are not following the jntuh rules i don't know who the jntuh done the aduting in collage what is this will system never change the management is saying that we will not follow jntuh rules we have own rules please take an immediate action on this collage and even tho we don't have a good water facility and we don't have good facility enough to us there are no switch boards, in the collage class rooms the wires are hanging outside its very dangerous to us so take an action on it or else we contact the edutational minister, and students organisation