JNTUH

Consumer complaints and reviews about JNTUH

srikanth499

Mar 4, 2017

OD APPLICATION

During OD registration, At the step of photo uploading. i was sign-out due to loading of web page for some time. Again I tried to apply, It shows PAYMENT PAGE directly. Please Solve my problem. Or please suggest me any email id or Contact No.
Rakesh Boddula

Feb 21, 2017

when i was applying my OD, munoy deducted from my bank, but i didnot get conformation from you

this is my hallticket number 10K91A0341
mobile number 9014131250
i had paid 510 rupees through axis bank visa card....please reply me
Eshasahithakodali

Feb 12, 2017

2-1 sem results

I am kodali Esha sahitha bearing roll no.15R11A0515.The correction is worst.except EDC subject I wrote all the the exams very nicely but they failed me DLD ,Data structures,and Mfcs ,EDC also.I wrote them nicely but they failed me so please kindly check my papers and re-evaluate it. I am 75 percent girl student in first year.so yu cannot do this to student s like me and other members also.so please don't spoil our lives.so I kindly request to re evaluate my papers again.
Yours sincerely ,
Esha sahitha kodali,
Of geetajali college of engineering and technology,
15R11A0515.
Pranay reddy Gade

Wrong result

Sir am G.pranay reddy rllno.14S51A0442 i attempt 60 marks paper in 2-1 PTSP ...but i got 10 marks ...by vat the way u r correcting the papers.shy off u people(JNTU)..same thing is repeated to all my subjects in 3-1
Sai rithwik212

Worst correction of jntu

Jntu correction is not at all good..they are failing the students inspite of writing well so please correct genuinely without any mistakes and award marks correctly...please dont play with students life
Pamula Anusha

JNTUH paper correction

I, P. Anusha bearing Roll No.16EK5A0503 studying BTech (CSE) 2nd year, just now I have seen my 2-1 result, I have written all 2-1 exams but in my Probability & Statics subject it is printed as Absent in result sheet, so please kindly take action against this mistake or what ever it is, I completed my diploma with 86% without any backlogs, if not take any action, my education track will be in trouble.

Please kindly take positive action

P. Anusha bearing
Roll No.16EK5A0503
Bhagath Chandra Pagudala

Feb 8, 2017

Wrong correction

I got zero marks in WRE-2 in 4-1 semester as i wrote everything without any mistakes.what kind of correction is this!! Are you guys doing this for money as we pay as recounting/revaluation.we are suffering here for your mistakes.kindly take a serious action on this!!
Rajnabi sk

Feb 8, 2017

Exam papers not check properly

Hello sir ..Our 3.1 results coming..But my all supple because not check properly.. Other site is some students lower then me but all are passed how ... Please review my papers ...14L01A0518 is my hall ticket number
sajeeth1

Dec 26, 2016

results

1 year results are coming and jntu world main website are appearing the results are released on 24 dec but its not coming still i didn't saw the result so, please release the results

Dec 20, 2016

About PC & CMM

Dear
Sir/Madam
I Md Naseem.My hall ticket no. is 126D1A0328.I have completed the course B.tech(Mechanical) succesfully. Unfortunately my name was wrong on certificates on pc & cmm.So i have applied for name correction in jntuh through college principal according to jntu terms and criteria on 12-08-2016.But jntu has not released my certificates.I am not understanding why the jntu staff harrasing student and with life.I think this university doesn't mainatain standard.
So i request please send my certificates in my college.
My contact number is 9122532427.At last jntu staff demand for conviner letter for name correction whereas in jntu official website only ssc and dd is mentioned.
sohail ahmed97

Nov 15, 2016

Registration for 4th year 1st semester in b.pharmacy

My name is syed khaja sohail ahmed S/o syed khaja bahauddin hall ticket number 13T61R0085 I am student of pharmacy at Azad college of pharmaceutical, moinabad.

I can't pay the exam fees of 3-2 regular but I pay in supply exams but I not received hall ticket from JNTUH but in 4-1 I pay the exam fees but our college said my hall ticket no. Unable to register in 4-1 exams and said after submitting of 3-2 regular fees u will register in 4-1, it means wait for 1year plz sir tell me what should I do for this situation!! I really feeling guilty but I cant waste my 1year plz do something sir!
I humble request to you give solution of my issue plz plz !!
plz response as soon as possible

Nov 14, 2016

Leakage of question papers of all core subjects of department MINING which were held on November 18 2016

In paloncha 507115. Some students of department MINING final year students knows the question papers of all core subjects i.e. 5. Which were held on November 18 r13 ..regulation.last two semesters are also known before 1 week ..of xams ..they know all the papers with two sets. set -A and set -B..I would like to request our officers to change the question papers and prepare a new paper both Set -A and set -B.of all core subjects ..prepare the paper by professor Sir and not by paloncha lecturer's..
Thanking you sir
Vijayvijaychandra

Nov 9, 2016

Forcing us to do Major projects with 3rd party vendors

Complaint regarding harsh management of HITAM Hyderabad institute of technology and management in medchal .This vendor called black bucks for ece and cloud computing vendor for cse and standard engineers are all 3rd party vendors for our college coming to standard engineers he is charging 15 thousand per person for mechanical projects we are sure about doing projects on our own at less cost and Innovative concepts this fellow is forcing us to do concepts which he has and any other concept taken from good journals and Innovative concepts of our own are either rejected or costing more than 1 lakh per team for normal project team of 4 members he is charging 60000 these people are blackmailing students about doing with them or they will cut off our marks it seems for installation of software they told they want 5000 per head the softwares are catia crio and inventory only one of them they will teach and they give there certificate not original company certificate. We are poor students are also there please take action and save us from this management or only option is we should take money as loan from someone and pay . Why shouldn't we do our own project who are they to control us. Please take action please
chintu95

btech 2-2 supply ,3-2 and 4-2 results are not coming plz solve this problem
Rubina mehraj

Aug 6, 2016

results

Results are declared of 2-2 but site is not showing ...plzz reupload the results...we are waiting for so long
Pranay Madupathi

Jul 16, 2016

Original Degree certificate

How to get the track number of my Original Degree certificate. can anyone please let me know so that i'll check it.

Any help appreciated..

I request you from bottom of my heart to provide information regarding how to get the track number of any item

Original Degree certificate

syed mohammed faisal

Jun 28, 2016

not refunding the fees by college

In my college (NAWAB SHAH ALAM KHAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE) they are not refunding the fees. after completing final year they have refunded to only few students. please take the action..
jaanam

Jun 22, 2016

CPDS&mechanics

Dear SIr & madam,

Still im suffering from CPDS and Mechanics Subjects im from poor family atlest i written exams from my 2-1,
my family depend on me so can u give me information how to pass both exams
shubham mehta1245

May 27, 2016

not getting proper result

Sir m now in 4th year i am seeing for three years everytime i get low marks after so much hard work despite this this time they have give me 0 marks and i have done my exam very welll how can they give 0 what the hell with you yr u r playing with our lifes
veeranageswararao

Apr 10, 2016

refun of fee

Iam already sent complaint to you
My phone number is 8330959488
veeranageswararao

Apr 10, 2016

refund of fee

Sir my name is veera nageswararao, i was paid money for 1st counselling allotment which is held on 2014-15, but i got free allotment in second councelling, i had sumit all the applications at jntu office on december 3rd 2015, but still i did not get my money back. So please give me reply to veeranageswararao052 @gmail.com as soon as possibly
Gnr Raj

Apr 7, 2016

not providing certificates

I completed my graduation NRI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KANDUKUR,RR DIST. of CSE branch 2015.
They are not providing certificate to us, fee reimbursement is also released but they are not giving any certificates.Please take action against them . Without certificates no one will provide a job.I hope you understand the situation.
som y

Jan 9, 2016

results

if u do not have patiency to correct the papers why your running your university?
plese,
sir don't play games with students life and make correction properly
i am a student wrote the exam excellent!
but my results are boarder marks
now i am giving recorrection i will see
Hima123

Jan 4, 2016

Correction not done properly

I wrote my exam well but i dint get passed in the exam.. will i pass if i apply for revaluation??? Please see that revaluation papers are rechecked.. i failed in emi subject..