JNTUH

Consumer complaints and reviews about JNTUH

Suresh012

Dec 24, 2015

Valuation of Papers

Are JNTU lanjakodakallara.....Em bathuku ra medi...oka amma ayya ke putirra meru...Kukka ki gadidaki puttira....Dabbulu kosam kakkurthi padtharem ra...lanjakodkalara....Paisal kavalnte padestham ra.....itla chillar natakal dengakundi ra revaluation anukunta .Meru losse ga cheyakuna sare ..Kavalani strict ga chestar ra lanjakodakalra.....evadra meku jobs ichindi.mekante bayata lanjal nayam ra gathi leka ollu ammukuntaru ..merendi ra paisal ksoam fail chestunaru kavalani....Sale galu...Em anukuntaru ra me grnchi meru....Em rani sale gallani pass chestaru.5 perfect raste fail chestar ra.media ki patiyali ra lanjakodakalra mimmalni....
ravi banith

Dec 21, 2015

project

Dear sir i am d faculty of engineering college...for mtech nd btech pannel u r sending name they r going for money only no one observing student ability so kindly i am request t send fr pannel Jntu faculty only....in vrec nzbd eee hod she one of lady charged much money fr project...so i hope that once verify then take appropriate action
Abdullah Al gafni

Nov 27, 2015

i did,not get my first year results r(13)

hi sir i,m abdullah al gafni
rol,no:14m21a2702 petrolum brunch
sir i did not get my first year reslts and myHall Ticket Number Invalid i did not why can you active my hall ticket number to chuck my reslts if u dont mind sir
mallesh8055

Oct 16, 2015

Not following pci regulations in awarding degree to the studnets

Respected sir, I am mallesh completed Doctor of pharmacy (pharmd) passed out student from jntu Hyderabad. jntuh awarded me degree without doctorate as it is mandatory according to pharmacy council of India that students after passing the degree should b awarded with doctorate. And jntuh Is torturing students without giving us doctorate. Using abusive language when we asked about th e issue. Not responding to the issue we are facing. We represented our problem through telangana state Council of higher education and to which there is no response. Jntu ananthapur and kakatiya warangal Universities are awarding doctorate in the degree whereas jntuh is not giving us.

Not following pci regulations in awarding degree to the studnets

caspa

Sep 22, 2015

Hi sir my problem is subjects

Hi sir am naveen,am failed two subjects(CSE) 1st year M1 and VLSI two subjects failed any chance to pass.Am 2015 batch am go to abroad i am apply VISA that's why any chance pass please inform me sir my contact no:9059082740
janulucky123

Aug 24, 2015

No one is getting responce from here

How can this be changed. The people who don't even come for college and the students who dont attempt even a single question in exam were passed. But the students who attempt all the questions perfectly are getting failure. Why this correction is of this way. Is anyone there to here our words. No mail is getting a reply. what is this???
janulucky123

Aug 24, 2015

valuation of papers

Am a b-tech graduate under jntuh. In my 4 years og my engeneering cource i haven't seen the weel profisionalised corretion of our external papers. Everything is going on corruption. The faculty who ever correcting the papers were only looking for their payment. They are collapsing the lives of many students who are very confident and stubborn. we haven't got a good score in well attemped paper eveb sometimes we have failed. What is this system of jntuh. I haven't heart about this kind of unoversity proccess. Disgusting.... u were playing with the lives of students.
sahith

Aug 23, 2015

results

iam sudying b tech first year i am failed in m1 with a least score but i performed my exam vel ,so there anre any chances that i will pass if i apply for re-verification
sau Rabh

Aug 11, 2015

jntu results

good eveng sir,
few days ago results have been declared
am the student of r09 batch..the problem is jntu is not showing me result of one of my subject
there is neither ''p'' nor ''f''... to the subject n more over its not even showing the subject name,but i regarding other subjects its showing the result... what should i doo to knw whether its pass or fail.. ??
Swapna17

May 25, 2015

Fake Inspection in Bharath Institute of technologies, Mangalpally.Ibrahim patnam.

In Bharat College They are doing fake labs and fake arrangements due to "JntuHyd Inspection" and they are showing fake faculties like one day faculty,
and they are giving salaries for M.Tech qualified faculties only 8,000/- and today they are pre-planned for arrangements, so, please alert and if it is possible please ride on the college today only.

"Please Respond to this Complaint & Support to students bright feature and parents dreams"

"Forum for the Better Society"

Telangana.
rajmalhotra9642

Mar 30, 2015

complaint board

Hello.. is there anyone over here to respond towards our students queries...
even though we have complained many times about jntuh revaluation results, i am sure that they are not even touching our papers but grabbing the sum off 1000/- rupees per subject.
and i guess they are not even satisfied with that money they even introduced a new offer to students which is named as challange correction which can be applied if the student is not satisfied with recorection results which is priced for 10,000/- rupees.
what do you jntuh examination branch think about us , we are just students not any ambani or any indian politician to pay you huge amount for your own neglegence..
I KINDLY REQUEST TO THE COMPLAINT BOARD PEOPLE TO TAKE A SERIOUS ACTION TOWARDS THIS KIND OF ACTS ON JNTU-HYDERBAD. IF YOU PEOPLE CANNOT DO THAT PLEASE MENTION THAT, SO THAT WE WONT BE WASTING OUR TIME ON COMPLAINING OVER HERE.
krnr

Mar 22, 2015

Revaluation results

I doing my final year in aeronautical engineering from college IARE affiliated to JNTUH. We All from our College got Our 4-1 semester results very very less marks though we all did better and also expected better results after we wrote our exams. So almost all our Class students who didnt expect such less marks (I think negligence in correction of our paper) ,applied for revaluation by paying 1000/- rupees for each subject but we were shocked by seeing the result as even 1 mark didn't change to almost of them. I think they didnt even touch the paper for revaluation although they collected a large sum of money from students. so I request you to look at the matter as this is the future of students which means alot to our life.

Deepikamandra

Feb 24, 2015

invalid hall ticket number

hi, im getting message as invalid hall ticket number while checking my results. may i know whats the reason ? im a bpharm student-2014 passedout R09 batch
Sajanraj T

Feb 24, 2015

Delay in results

I am a student of a college which is affliated to jntuh. There is always a delay in releasing of b.tech results. so many students facing problems because of delay in results.. may i know why it happening always in jutuh
rushenderreddy

Feb 10, 2015

lab external

i failed in lab external in 4-1 ,,,nw when should i write that exam again,,is it possibl;e to write in 4-2 semister or again i should wait for next academic year
Sanwesh

Dec 16, 2014

B-tech certificates

I shanigarapu anwesh(08S51A0409) had been completed B-TECH ece 2008-13 in ganapathy engineering college at warangal. actually i had gotten my result in 2014 February. but till now i can not be recieved my certificates. so please kindly follow up my certificates.
nikkireddy

Nov 26, 2014

jntu exam results

I am a student of St.Mary's college of pharmacy. I am pursuing my MPharmacy 4th semister. The principal of the college has purposely failed 18 merit students in one of the lab external in 1st semister.We have given a supplimentary exam in october 2013 and our results are not yet dispatched. Because of this reason we are not permitted to register for project work in 4th semister. The college administration department collected 3000/- for registration purpose but we are not enrolled to give our seminar.What can be done to resolve this issue? Please kindly consider the situation and do the needful.

Drk mba

Jul 23, 2014

College is asking to pay 5500/- as special fee

Sir, we are the student of DRK college bowrampet hyderabad, studying MBA our college is asking an special fee of sum 5500/- and even they had already took 500/- for admission fee and 1000/- for scholarship fingerprint process. For each and every thing college management is collecting money form students and we are suffering a lot. If we wont pay 5500/- they are not allowing to pay our regular exam fee. When we are asking about the 5500/- to management they are saying that as your fee is not reimbursemed yet so you have to pay 5500/-.
Please kindly respond to our issue.

Id: [email protected]
Drk mba

Jul 23, 2014

college is asking to pay 5500 as special fee

Please kindly respond to our issue.
shahanaz5813

Jul 13, 2014

request for postpone of m.tech R13 regular exam on 16-08-2014

sir/madam we are the students of M.Tech R13 under JNTUH...our regular exams are scheduled from 4-08-2014 to 16-08-2014...sir please postpone the exam going to be conducted on 16-08-2014...because on that day we are having sbi clerk exam...sir please post pone that last exam..
shahanaz5813

Jul 13, 2014

request for postpone of m.tech R13 regular exam on 16-08-2014

sir/madam we are the students of m.tech R13 batch...sir our regular exams are scheduled from 4-08-2014 to 16-08-2014...sir please postpone the exam going to be conducted on 16-08-2014 because we are having sbi clerk recruitment exam on that day....please postpone that last exam
doddapineni

Jul 8, 2014

no labs for m tech EPE in NMREC

I student of NMREC studying EPE,1st year 2 sem.In college there is no lab equipment for this sem. So we have not done any lab experiment.So, SIR -please suggest what have to be done in internals and externals.
srinuhi

Apr 20, 2014

mpharm scam in jntuh

mits college of pharmacy located in kodad .
This college is having mpharm course,every
student in this college is taking 2lakhs for studying mpharm.
But this college is not having mpharm building.There is no single faculty for mpharm.Students only wrriting final exams.
This college is also having bpharm course.The hod of this college is venkatramireddy.His qualification is degree,he is not even qualified for hod post.He is pakka fraud.During pci inspection,he changed photos on staff declaration forms and he showed him self as qualified person.He showed engineering faculty as pharmacy faculty.Because of his immatured behaviour.This college lost his PCI recognition from 2012 onwords.But for attracting students this college is telling mits college is recognized by pci.Lot of students are suffering because their certificated are not valid.This college is attracting students by www.mitskodad.ac.in .
And please take action on this college and also protect students from venkatramireddy fraudulent activities.And venkatramireddy should be punished by pasting his photo instead of rajkumar photo and showing himself as pharmacy faculty.His phone number is 09505908608 by using this phone number he is doing fraudulent activities......
hardrock

Apr 11, 2014

wrong entry of marks in internal exam.

recently 4-1 results were announced and i experienced that one of the subject marks were entered wrong.what can be done in this case?
RagulaRaju

Mar 20, 2014

admission cancelation

Sir I am Btech First year
I want to cancel my Btech admission due to medical reasons.
In initially I ask To the college managment they said pay the four years fee and take the certificates
But I cont able to pay that money what I do????????????????