jntuh original degree

Consumer complaints and reviews about jntuh original degree

shamaparvin

Nov 22, 2021

I couldn't login to apply my OD through online, I forgot my password, so plz help me sir.
My I'd 17MC5A0213
MAIL.: [email protected]
When I'm trying to change my password , showing mail I'd is not valid...
NCKiran

Sep 2, 2021

Original Degree (convocation)

I am 2008 Btech passed Out and trying to apply for Original Degree online and showing the error "PC number not matched", I tried several times but no luck yet, Please check this and do the needful and also let me know what can I do from my end to resolve this and in order to get my OD as soon as possible.

email ID: [email protected]
mobile: 9701274803
Varun.verma253

Aug 14, 2021

Question on OD name

Hey,

I have a quick question: my provisional certificate and documents show my name as VARUN VERMA but my JNTU online profile shows name as VARUN VERM.
Now, I have requested for OD, what will be the name on OD? Will it be my online profile name or what they have mentioned on my provision certificate?
Varun.verma253

Aug 14, 2021

Issue with profile name

Shwetha Reddy

Apr 17, 2021

Registration failed

I am a new registrant trying to apply for my Original Degree certificate. However, while registering the website throws an error as registration failed.

Could you please look into this issue ASAP.

Thank you!

Name: Shwetha Reddy Reddymalli
Year of passout : 2017
Mail id: [email protected]
pradeep ch

Apr 3, 2021

Original degree

Im trring to register as a New user to apply for my Original degree but the error message shows as " Registration Failed". Request you to please look into this asap.

Details:
Name : Sanka. Karthik
Roll. No : 04M91A0430
College code : ASTI
Year Of passout : 2008
pradeep ch

Apr 3, 2021

Hello Sir/Madam,

Im trying to apply my Original Degree but when i try to register, the error message shows as "Registration Failed" .

Request you to please look into this asap.

Details:
email : [email protected]
abdifitah

Feb 16, 2021

invalid hallticket registration fail

Hello sir i received pc but when am trying to apply OD student registration fail saying invalid hallticket
plz kindly check my roll no 15m21a01d2 at jntuh
my email address [email protected]
shireesha uppara

Jan 22, 2021

Applying for OD

I am trying to apply for Original Degree online and whenever I am trying to register it is showing "Registration Failed", even it is not showing what was the error I am doing while registering.

I need the OD at the earliest. Hope to hear you soon
My Hall Ticket Number: 11241A02B6

Shireesha
shireesha uppara

Jan 22, 2021

Applying for OD

Hello Sir,

I am trying to apply for Original Degree online and whenever am trying to register, it is showing "Registration Failed", I am not even getting what was the error I have done while registering.

Could you please help me out on this issue.

My Hall Ticket Number: 11241A02B6
tanveer 145

Jan 20, 2021

INVALID OD

Original Degree (convocation)

I am 2019 Btech passed Out and trying to apply for Original Degree online and showing the error "Invalid Hall Ticket Number", I tried several times but no luck yet, Please check this and do the needful and also let me know what can I do from my end to resolve this and in order to get my OD asap.

roll no: 15671A0157

MOHAMMAD TANVEER
thirupathi152

Dec 29, 2020

Original Degree (convocation)

I am 2007 Btech passed Out and trying to apply for Original Degree online and showing the error "Invalid Hall Ticket Number", I tried several times but no luck yet, Please check this and do the needful and also let me know what can I do from my end to resolve this and in order to get my OD asap.

Hall Ticket Number: 03671A0476

thirupathi152

Dec 29, 2020

ORIGINAL DEGREE (convocation)

Hi.

I am 2007 passed Out, and trying to apply for Original Degree thru online several times, Throwing the error "Invalid Hall Ticket Number", tried several times but same issue continues. Can you please check this and do the needful in order to get my OD asap, and I am abroad and can't come in person. Also let me know what can I do from my end. Hope to hear you soon.

Hall Ticket Number: 03671A0476
email: [email protected]
bavyakrishna

Dec 12, 2020

Getting Registration Failed

I have been trying to apply for my OD of 2010 and while trying to register its always saying registration failed. It is not even showing which detail is wrong. please help to get this resolved.
Kummari Narasimha

Oct 28, 2020

About My Original Degree

Consignment No:EN44284244IN . My Mandal Rojali post man Redirected my original degree. He not Informed me. At Present Hyderabad in Tracking. So Plz send my Original degree below Address; Peddadhanwada (village). Rajoli ( Mandal). Jogulamba Gadwal (District) pincode: 509135
Cell No. 6305799548

About My Original Degree

MVS_VAMSI_KRISHNA

Jul 3, 2020

Registration failed

IVE BEEN trying to apply fr my OD of 2015 and while trying to register its always saying registration failed. its not even showing which detail is wrong. please help
faniprasad

May 19, 2020

Invalid PC details

HI Sir,

I am trying to apply OD online , i am getting below error message 'Invalid PC" . Can you please help me out this issue ,

even i am not able to edit my details,
For example : Collage Code field need to be modified.

H.T.No : 04F91F0007

email :[email protected]
vgchandrashekar.a

Mar 18, 2020

ORIGINAL DEGREE

I am trying to apply for Original Degree online from a month now, and whenever I am trying to register it is showing "Invalid Hall Ticket Number", Please do check this problem and let me know whats the process to be done inorder to get my OD.

My Hall Ticket Number: 08X01F0008
vgchandrashekar.a

Mar 18, 2020

ORIGINAL DEGREE

I am trying to apply for Original Degree online from a month now, and whenever am trying to register it is showing "Invalid Hall Ticket Number", Please do check this problem and let me know whats the process to be done in-order to get my OD.

My Hall Ticket Number: 08X01F0008
mounika dasari

Mar 14, 2020

ORIGINAL DEGREE

I am trying to apply for Original Degree online from a month now, and whenever am trying to register it is showing "Invalid Hall Ticket Number", Please do check this problem and let me know whats the process to be done inorder to get my OD.

My Hall Ticket Number: 16K41D5503
priyanka_aa

Feb 13, 2020

REGISTRATION FAILED

14881A0523

Oct 12, 2019

Not able to login to Portal

I am Jammula Saketh Reddy. I am a 2018 passed out student.

I am trying to get my transcripts from online student services portal from the below link.

Link: https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/login.html

I am unable to login with my credentials. Even "Forgot Password" page is showing up an exception page after I give my credentials.

When I try to register again, it shows me Invalid PC Details error.

Can you please help me in resetting the password?

My email id: [email protected]
Hallticket number: 14881A0523

Please let me know if any further information is required from my side.

Thank you!
Satish Chary

Sep 30, 2019

application for OD

i'm a passout student of 2018 and i've applied for my OD,all my friends got OD but i didn't.
When i try to check my application status it is showing hallticket no. is invalid.
My hallticket no. is 14891A0474.
My mail id is [email protected]
Khairunnisa banu

Sep 9, 2019

Pc

Sir I am 2007 passed out
But giving it as pc invalid
What is procedure for 2007 passed outs
Krishna swathi

Aug 21, 2019

Migration certificate

Sir, I am applying for migration certificate when I click new registration and enter all the details including PC number.it is show as invalid PC details...please help me to proceed further