jntuh original degree

Consumer complaints and reviews about jntuh original degree

Cynthia17

Jul 12, 2018

Updated Incorrect college code

Hello sir / mam ,

I am 2010 passed out of btech (JNTU) university.Recently I applied for OD , but I had updated the wrong college code Can you please let me know what can be done regarding this.. I need my OD as soon as possible..I don’t any acknowledgement as well..Please help me on this.

John
hkarru

Jul 9, 2018

wrong addresss

respected sir,
sir , i did not get my OD from JNTUH. When i inquiry at the post office, he said that it went back to the JNTUH. Sir, can you tell me how can i get my OD.
hkarru

Jul 9, 2018

Wrong Address

Sir i applied for original degree but i did not get the OD. When i inquiry the post man, he said that it went back to the JNTUH. Sir can you tell me how can i get my OD.
tanuja okram

Jul 6, 2018

Invalid PC Details

I am getting Invalid PC Details error even though i write the correct PC Details ,Kindly tell me how to solve this problem.

2015 Pass Outs
Madhu vaka

Jul 3, 2018

Od needed in ungent

Transactio id:2A30511
Hall ticket:09C81A04B3
I applied for my od on last thursday(28/06/2018). I need od in urgency in a week. Please let me know my od status.
Madhu vaka

Jul 3, 2018

Od needed in ungent

I applied for my od on last thursday(28/06/2018), Tanasaction id 2A30511. Hall ticket number:09C81A04B3.
I need od in a week. Please let me know my Od status.

Prav.kumar4u

Jun 29, 2018

Invalid hall ticket no

Dear sir/madam,

I am applying for OD in online, but getting error as invalid hall ticket number.

Currently I am out of state.

Please suggest what to do.

Praveen Kumar Kshirsagar
Deepthiseethina

Jun 12, 2018

OD not received

Iam Deepthi Seethina from Vignan Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology of Visakhapatnam.Iam 2017 passed out.I have applied for OD in the month of December 2017 but i didnt receive my OD yet.Can you please tell me the status of my OD.

NAME. SEETHINA DEEPTHI
HALL TICKET NO.13AC1R0073
Deepthiseethina

Jun 12, 2018

OD not received

Iam Deepthi Seethina from Vignan Institue of Pharmaceutical Technology of Visakhapatnam.I have applied for OD in the month of December 2017 .But i didnt receive my OD yet.Can you kindly tell me the stats of my OD.Iam 2017 passed out.
Nayaghar Bindu

Jun 5, 2018

Correction of name in OD

Hi my name is NAYAGHAR BINDU SHARMA. I had received my original degree certificate recently. In that my name was written as NAYAGHAR BINDHU SHARMA. Am 2017 pass out. Can anyone please tell me the procedure for correction of name in original degree certificate..
Nayaghar Bindu

Jun 5, 2018

Changing of name in od

I got my original DEGREE certificate recently. In that my name was written as "NAYAGHAR BINDHU SHARMA" but correct spelling is "NAYAGHAR BINDU SHARMA". Can you please tell me the procedure for name correction in OD.
Please mail me @ [email protected]
PavanBairoju

Jun 1, 2018

Names misplaced In OD

I have applied OD a week ago through online and I received it in today(01/06/18),but my name and may father names are misplaced on OD.Is their any chance correct it through online instead of coming to university.

Thanks & Regards ,
Pavan Bairoju
MCA(2015 passed out ).

May 11, 2018

Invalid PC

Sir/Madam

My name is Aarathi. I am 2008 MCA passed out from SIECT,trying to apply for OD online but getting invalid PC details. Even though i am entering correct one. Please suggest how can i apply OD online overcoming this issue.
sunny.bhupati

Apr 16, 2018

Need Info

I need "An original letter from your university(Reistrar) confirming that your degree program was not an ‘online’ degree program".
Any help is highly appreciated.

Sunny,
+91-7338633610
sunny.bhupati

Apr 16, 2018

Need Info

I need An original letter from your university(Registrar) confirming that your degree program was not an ‘online’ degree program. Can anyone help me with this.

[email protected] is my ID.
syedimtiaz

Apr 2, 2018

my name is Sayed Imtiaz Uddin from Syed Hashim Engg college, Medak,
I applied M.Tech OD(i applied on Jan 30th 2018) but did not get any messages for the address dispatch.
I need the certificate on urgent basis.So please help and send me a mail at [email protected]

Your reply is highly appreciated and acknowledged by a mail.

Sayed Imtiaz Uddin
14561d5808 ,College Code:SHCS
syedimtiaz

Apr 2, 2018

M tech od 2018

my name is Sayed Imtiaz Uddin from Syed Hashim Engg college, Medak,

Your reply is highly appreciated and acknowledged by a mail.

Sayed Imtiaz Uddin
14561d5808 ,College Code:SHCS
JDSARMA

Mar 31, 2018

MBA OD NOT RECEIVED

I applied M.B,A OD but did not get any messages for the address dispatch.H.T NO: 07P61E0032 MBA 2007 applied for Post Convacation.

I need the certificate on urgent basis.So please help and send me mail at [email protected]

Your reply is highly appreciated and acknowledge by a mail.

J.D.SARMA
JDSARMA

Mar 31, 2018

M.B.A OD not received.

I applied M.B.A OD but did not get any messages for the address dispatch.

Your reply is highly appreciated and acknowledge by a mail.

J.D.SARMA
N. Sushma

Mar 25, 2018

Invalid HallTicket Number

Hello Team,

I missed the notification period to apply for OD 2017 passout Btech. Yesterday, I am able to login using my Hall Ticket number. But suddenly from today, it shows that the hall ticket number is invalid.

And can i apply in next notification period? Will it generate 2017 Passout certificate?

Kindly Please Help me .
vineela05

Mar 16, 2018

Invalid Hallticket

I am 2008 b-tech passed out,trying to apply for OD online but getting invalid hallticket no. Even though i am entering correct hallticket number. Please suggest how can i apply OD online overcoming this issue.
ruhaa

Feb 27, 2018

Hello sir/ madam,

I am 2017 passed out b.pharmacy student ihve applied for OD certificate by online creditcard payment as i hve payed the challan it shows succesfully paid with challan id but i have not yet received my OD please kindly hepl me in receving my OD as soon as possible its been nearly two weeks that i have applied and still waiting.....

please help
Pranayram

Feb 9, 2018

Getting invalid hallticket number while applying for od

Respected sir

I am pranay completed my btech in st peters engineering college in 2016 batch . as i am getting invalid hallticket number ,i cant apply for od. Plz help me to get my od
Thanking you sir
Komaram Shankar

Feb 3, 2018

Original gegree

Invalid hall ticket
I'm komaram shankaraiah S/o yarraiah
B. Pharmacy academic year 2012 to 2016 passed out 2017 gurram balanarasaiah Institute of pharmacy
Komaram Shankar

Feb 3, 2018

Original gegree

Invalid hall ticket
I'm komaram shankaraiah s/o yarraiah acedamic year 2012 to 2016 passed out 2017 ht no 12gq1r0032
B. Pharmacy gurram balanarasaiah institue of pharmacy
Please Help me sir