jntuh original degree

Consumer complaints and reviews about jntuh original degree

Komaram Shankar

Ht no 12gq1r0032 b pharmacy gurram balanarasaiah Institute of pharmacy
Shashi kannoju

Jan 27, 2018

M.tech OD not received.

I applied M.Tech OD but did not get any messages for the address dispatch.
I need the certificate on urgent basis.So please help and send me mail at [email protected]

Your reply is highly appreciated and acknowledge by a mail.

Shashi
lavanya jntu

Jan 21, 2018

Inavlid Hall ticket number

I am getting "Invalid Hall Ticket Number" error while signing up for Original Degree. I am 2014 passed out
Subbu Sudheer

Jan 19, 2018

Halticket no is invalid

Sir In od application proces shows my halticket no is invalid pls help me my email id is [email protected]
balaram p

Dec 26, 2017

Invalid Hallticketno

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is Balaram P from hyderabad. (2016 August passed out).
am Not able to register to apply OD ONLINE .When even i enter hall ticket number and captcha it always takes me to again login page and when ever i try to find convocation year it says invalid hall-ticket though its valid.

Could you please let me know what i have to do to get OD.

Please reply back with the solution. My maild id is [email protected]

Your reply is highly appreciated,

Balaram.
KoriginjaShiva

Dec 5, 2017

About original degree

Respect sir,
I am k shiva Kumar pass out 2017 . While applying of od am getting invalid Hall ticket number sir Please help me
Priyanka Pendyala

Nov 29, 2017

I am Pendyala Priyanka with Roll no : 11321A0462

I applied for my od on 03/03/2017 .Till now I didn't receive it.
Kindly help me to get my od
Priyanka Pendyala

Nov 29, 2017

I am Pendyala Priyanka with Roll no : 11321A0462

I applied for my od on march 3rd 2017 .Till now i didn't receive it.

Kindly help me to get my od
Kousari kumari

Nov 23, 2017

original degree

sir/ madam,

I have applied for B.TECH (2013 passedout), Convocation OD through online URL:"epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/jsps/login.jsp", but I haven't received any acknowledgment of that please help me on this but the amount was transffered to JNTUH. for the Hall Ticket No : 09621A1212, Email ID : [email protected] and all the required documents and Photo are uploaded. Please let me know the status so that I can proceed for further.
the same thing was happened to me before also this was the 2nd time i have applied.but i haven't received any acknowledgement, but amount(1100) transferred to JNTU HYD. i request you to please help me on this problem.

EMAIL ID:[email protected]
divya boya

Nov 15, 2017

Regarding OD

I have passed out in 2014, I have applied for OD and got message as delivering the OD certificate with speed post EMS No: EN405536785IN on 22-06-2017, It's have been completed 2 months, but till now I didn't get certificate. I have checked with spped post customer they told that EMS number is not their. Please help me out from this problem.

Details
DIVYA BOYA
12P81D2529

Thanks & regards
Divya
Indu1713

Nov 7, 2017

Showing error in PC details

I have given correct provisional certificate number bt there showing that PC details is invalid ...pls kindly help me out of it
Varuna Jilla

Oct 29, 2017

Not able to check the status of Convocation & don't know if it is processed or not

I registered into http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/ link and login to the site , I paid the money through online net banking after filling the all the details . I got message stating that money is deducted from my account(1117.00 rupees ). But i did not get any message in site stating "your request is in progress " and i am not able to find the any status for that in site . how can i come to know that my request has been submitted and being processed . I logout the site , again i login into site with same credentials , but again it asking me to pay the money so i got confused , and i am not sure still whether my request has been submitted . After that i phone called to 040-32431611 , but also i am getting same response like "this route is busy".
Sathvika chintamalla

Oct 26, 2017

MTech od

Sir, I applied MTech OD on March 3,2017.I didn't get any information about my od till now.i passed in 2016.could you please issue and send my mtech od as soon as possible.my name is chintamalla sathvika,my Hall ticket no:147N1D4306,my college code is 7N,aravindaksha educational group of society,balemla,suryapet.
NagaNice

Oct 16, 2017

Not able to check the status of convocation

I registered into http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/ link and login to the site , I paid the money through debit card after filling the all the details . I got message stating that money is deducted from my account(2630.68 rupees ). But i did not get any message in site stating "your request is in progress " and i am not able to find the any status for that in site . how can i come to know that my request has been submitted and being processed . I logout the site , again i login into site with same credentials , but again it asking me to pay the money so i got confused , and i am not sure still whether my request has been submitted . After that i phone called to 040-32431611 , but also i am getting same response like "this route is busy".

Please let me know how can i know my status????????
NagaNice

Oct 16, 2017

No status after Paying money for convacation

I registered into http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/ link and login to the site for getting convocation certificate , I paid the money through debit card after filling the all the details . I got message stating that money is deducted from my account(2630.68 rupees ). But i did not get any message in site stating "your request is in progress " and i am not able to find the any status for that in site . how can i come to know that my request has been submitted and being processed . I logout the site , again i login into site with same credentials , but again it asking me to pay the money so i got confused , and i am not sure still whether my request has been submitted . After that i phone called Many many times to 040-32431611 , but also i am getting same response like "this route is busy".

Please let me know how can i know my status????????
sireeshabasireddy

Oct 2, 2017

Not able to register to apply OD

Not able to register to apply OD ONLINE .When even i enter hall ticket (2011 passed out) number and captcha it always takes me to again login page and when ever i try to find convocation year it says invalid hall-ticket though its valid.

Could you please let me know what i have to do to get OD.
sujaybharadwaj

Sep 29, 2017

THROWING ERROR PAGE AFTER PAYMENT AND AMOUNT DEDUCTED

i have made payment through credit card and then throws error page and again i tried to pay same error page displays and amount again deducted from my credit card .Please help in solving this issue.
sujaybharadwaj

Sep 29, 2017

THROWING ERROR PAGE AFTER PAYMENT AND AMOUNT DEDUCTED

i have tried to apply JNTUH MCA convocation , After payment of Amount through credit card throwing error message and amount deducted and again i tried to pay twice amount has been deducted from my account.

Sep 4, 2017

About OD certificate

I have passed out in 2015, I have applied for OD and got message as delivering the OD certificate with speed post EMS No: EN405518800IN on 29-06-2017, It's have been completed 2 months, but till now I didn't get certificate. I have checked with spped post customer they told that EMS number is not their. Please help me out from this problem.

Details:
Name: Ale Bhargavi
HT.No: 12R95A0401
EMS No: EN405518800IN

Thanks & Regrads,
Bhargavi.
102016184784

Aug 7, 2017

Hall ticket number error message

Hello Team,

Till yesterday, I am able to login using my Hall Ticket number. But suddenly from today, it shows that the hall ticket number is invalid.
Could you please Help me to resolve this issue?

Thanking you in advance
Minhaj12

Jul 10, 2017

OD not received for MTECH from JNTUH

I have received a message of my OD is dispatch through EMS speed post on 30th June 2017, even after 10 days I have not received it and I en query in post office too. They said that there was no information since they didn't receive the post yet. What are my options now? Could you help me in this issue as soon as possible.
Jogu Madhu kumar

Jul 7, 2017

Not received OD

Not received OD
I have received a message of my OD is dispatch through EMS speed post on 30th June 2017, even after 7 days I have not received it and I enquired in post office too. They said that there was no information since they didn't receive the post yet. What are my options now? Could you help me in this issue as soon as possible.
Ajay Nagaram

Jul 1, 2017

Regarding Original Degree

I'm a 2016 passed out candidate, I have applied for OD and today i got message like ORIGINAL DEGREE DISPATCHED THROUGH EMS SPEED POST on 2017-06-30, but i didn't get post yet.

Can you tell me what should i do now?

Jun 26, 2017

Challan generated but Paid Online and Status not showing Payment done

Iam Ranjith,my Roll no. is 12H61A0144. I have applied for OD on 26-06-2017, Firstly i have generated online challan but later paid through online (debit card).
But, In the status of payment it is not showing and asking to pay again through Challan generated.
Please help me Getting in refund of Money.
synil

Jun 21, 2017

OD not received

am getting invalid hallticket number error when am trying to login. I had registered successfully few days back and was able
to login ,but now am facing this issue. Please reply back with the solution. My maild id is [email protected]

I need the certificate on urgent basis. So please help

Your reply is highly appreciated,