jntuh original degree

Consumer complaints and reviews about jntuh original degree

Mahesh Banda

Jun 21, 2017

Not received OD

I have received a message of my OD dispatch on 12th June 2017, even after 10 days I have not received it and I enquired in post office too. They said that there was no information since they didn't receive the post yet. What are my options now? Could you help me in this issue as soon as possible.

Mahesh Banda
12E11A2112
deepakanderi

Jun 15, 2017

Invalid Hall Ticket Number issue

Hello Sir,

I am getting invalid hallticket number error when am trying to login. I had registered successfully few days back and was able
to login ,but now am facing this issue. Please reply back with the solution. My maild id is [email protected]

I need the certificate on urgent basis. So please help

Your reply is highly appreciated,

Deepa

Jun 13, 2017

od not issued

I am Tejaswini Rayala with Roll no : 13M61D4312

I applied for my od on 1st may till now i didn't receive it.
Kindly help me to get my od
vasanthi reddy

May 29, 2017

Entered wrong College Code

Sir/Madam,
My college code is RR... and i have entered it as NL.... But i have mentioned college name correctly.... will there be any problem.... please let me know sir. Thank You
Rama Krishna kv

May 17, 2017

I failed to apply online

Sir, due to some reasons I failed to apply online for od in March 2017 iam 2015 passes out student now how can I get my od

jntuh MBA covocation 2013

Regarding od
Sir/Madam

I made a challan payment in JNTUH SBH Bank, even after paying the amount in SBH Bank when i logged in to my account it is showing the challan document only..
In challan it was given that "The Details of the payment are furnished by selecting Add Challan Details service in the home page" but there is no link or home page to enter the details of payment..
help me to sort out this problem...
My email id :[email protected]

Problem in Registration Process for OD

Problem in Registration Process
Sir/Madam

help me to sort out this problem...
I completed my MBA in year 2013.
Details are as Below

Name: Vaddepalli Suresh Kumar
S/o Kishan
Ht. No: 10UN1E0037

mba convocation

Regarding convocation
Sir/Madam

In challan it was given that "The Details of the payment are furnished by selecting Add Challan Details service in the home page" but there is no link or home page to enter the datails of payment.. I Completed my MBA 2013 passed out my hall ticket number 10UN1E0037
help me to sort out this problem.

my email id:[email protected]
Naresh v

Mar 17, 2017

Sir I have entered wrong date of birth could I can my date of birth

Sir I have entered wrong date of birth could I can my date of birth. Please mail detail tobmy mail. [email protected]
Deepthi Jella

Mar 17, 2017

Regarding od

Sir/Madam

help me to sort out this prblm...
My email id : [email protected]
neeraja balla

Mar 15, 2017

how to change college name in OD

Hi Sir / Madam,

I am 2016 Mtech passed out . I enetred wrong college name in OD application.How can i update my college name ...
and i submitted in VI convacation application with 612/- OD fee but when i checked in other site with my halltickect number i got 3500/- OD Fee. How can i correct both of them
ravi chavva

Mar 11, 2017

M.TECH OD

sir i applied M.TECH OD on 4/3/2017 i paid amount through debit card money deducted but i didn't got the confirmation message or trasaction id and i checked in duplicate gateway receipt its showing invalid hallticket number.may i know the reason why is is showing like that
MY H T NO:14M91D5701

bhavsingh

Mar 8, 2017

Issued OD with wrong Discipline

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Bhavsingh Maloth, M.Tech, Roll NO: 07B91D4005. I did complete my M.Tech Degree in Information Technology, but recently I received M.Tech OD from JNTU HYDERABAD in MICROWAVE AND RADAR ENGINEERING how it's possible to issue in irrespective of my discipline.

While applying for M.Tech OD in online, i have submitted Original Scanned M.Tech Provisional Certificate [Information Technology], though they were not verified at least they didn't pay the attention while preparing Original Degree.

I am requesting you to take necessary action on responsible persons.
s.karthik kumar

Mar 6, 2017

Password problem

I have register in http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/doLogin.action this site.Then i tries to login into that site with same credentials but it is giving an error like invalid password so am trying forgot password but it is giving error as " mail send failed".How can i get my passowrd?
Anuanjan

Jan 23, 2017

Od

original degree not received yet
hello
i applied for my od on 31 December 2016 .....and now its 23 January 2017...i have not yet received my od whereas my friends who applied with me have received theres..
i guess i made a mistake while applying as during mode of payment i first clicked sbh challan.....i gt a paper of which i took a printout ..i didnt do anything with it......den i went back to the mode of payment page and clicked axis gateway and paid the required amount through my debit card and got a transaction id ......did i do a mistake by clicking on sbh challan first? .....please respond
sutherland

Jan 10, 2017

where can i track my OD status

Hi.... I have applied for OD on 8th jan 2017. I made a payment by credit card and got a transaction id.. I want to check the status of my OD can you please help me with a link or a contact number from where i can get the information.

My email id is : [email protected]

please respond ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
meetbhargv

Jan 3, 2017

Not able to check OD verification

I have made payment through login id meetbhargv for online degree verification. While I am searching for status, webpage shows invalid transaction id.
anilvamsi s.v.n

Dec 19, 2016

od not recived

sir / madam

This is anil vamsi with NO: 1361HD8719 i have applied for my OD but upto now i have not recived any information about OD status and when i can get it. please send atleast any link to find status [email protected] if any one know .

nihar_yvk

Dec 10, 2016

applied for OD in online,but did not get acknowledged.

This is nihar from Visakhapatnam, well I have applied for OD in online portal,and my payment was also approved,but I did not any acknowledgement,so pls tell me should I have to repay,or or my registration is completed,when will I get my od.my hall ticket no.04811A0284.
salman40483

Oct 26, 2016

original degree not received yet

hello
i applied for my od on 1 september .....and now its 26 september....i have not yet received my od whereas my friends who applied with me have received theres..
NuzhatUnnisa

Oct 7, 2016

want to check status of od and payment

Dear sir/mam,

I Nuzhat Unnisa paid a challan for m.tech od on 5 oct 2016 in saidabad SBH - 20345, my hall ticket number is 13L51D5706, I would like to ask about my od status, which i applied. May i know when i shall receive my od and where I can track OD status.
My Email id: [email protected]

EXPECTING THE ANSWER ASAP.

Thanking you.,
Paluvadi

Oct 4, 2016

Problem in registration process

sindhu appala

Sep 30, 2016

status of OD through online Convocation

I have paid challan on 30 Sep 2016. In how many days I will get my OD? I want to know the status of the post.
please send me an acknowledgement of my online convocation for OD....awaiting for response
Saifuddin mohammed

Aug 27, 2016

Original degree not yet recieved

Like to know how long it takes time to send od by speed post as i did my payment on 8 august 2016 kindly inform about the status report of original degree name..mohd saif uddin
Hallticket n.o 12h11A03L0