jntuk

Consumer complaints and reviews about jntuk

BARATAM SATYA

Dec 4, 2022

OD Issue

I am Baratam Satya , while applying for Original degree the second step(i.e personal details step) is not getting saved, please solve the issue as soon as possible.

mail id:- [email protected]
roll number:- 18NM1A0418

OD Issue

BARATAM SATYA

Dec 1, 2022

Personal details are not getting uploaded

I am Baratam Satya, while I am trying to apply for original degree procedure step 2 (i.e personal details) are not getting saved successfully, can I know what is the issue is?

Personal details are not getting uploaded

Vijayavijju

Dec 4, 2021

Failed to retrieve password

Actually I forgot my password when I tap forget password it was showing mail id invalid
Again register with another email it was showing Roll no is linked with another mail it was showing
Please help me for this issue sir to retrieve the password .
Name :NEELAPU VIJAYA LAKSHMI

Nov 13, 2021

PAYMENT PENDING REGARDING APPLY OF OD

PAYMENT PENDING
Payment pending
Sir, I made payment of 2000 online for my OD. It is showing the status as PENDING but amount debited from my account. It is not allowing to upload documents. Please resolve my problem at the earliest.

Name: MEESALA GESHNU GOPI SAI CHAND
Email: [email protected]

PAYMENT PENDING REGARDING APPLY OF OD

Naveen Alla

Jun 22, 2021

OD certification fee payment

I payed Rs 3500/ for JNTUK OD Certificate through sbiepays on 25 th March 2021 . The Transacction was failed but the money was debited . I went to BOI where I have a account, they asked me go to SBI .

I thought that the money would be refunded in 3 days but till now even after 3 months it's not refunded . Please check into it.

OD certification fee payment OD certification fee payment

Kappala Gnana Prasuna

Nov 24, 2020

REFUND OF THE PAYMENT

In order to pay for my OD when I typed in the otp "session has expired" message popped up so I did it again, in total 3500×4=14000 has been debited from my account. The payment step is still in pending satge. Please refund my amount of 14000 and resolve this issue cause I need my OD as soon as possible.
Name: KAPPALA GNANA PRASUNA
Registration no:16L31A05I3
Vignan's Institute of Information Technology
Email:[email protected]
Kappala Gnana Prasuna

Nov 24, 2020

REFUND OF THE PAYMENT

Sir/ Madam
When I typed in my otp for my OD payment the message "session has expired" popped up so I did it again it is still showing the same message, this continued for 4 times and a total of 3500×4=14000 has been debited from my account a little while later. The payment step still is in pending stage. Please refund my amount and resolve the issue I need my OD urgently.
Name: KAPPALA GNANA PRASUNA
Registration no:16L31A05I3
College: Vignan's Institute of Information Technology.
Kethireddy Tejaswini

Mar 1, 2020

payment issue

Hi sir/Madam,

My name is KETHIREDDY TEJASWINI and my reg id is 15331A0477. While i was applying for my OD due to some technical issues money got debited from my account, And the status is showing like your bank payment is successful, But when i was trying to upload the documents, Again it is asking me to make the payment first.

Please look into it and help me as fast as you can

mail id : [email protected]

T. Sonia

Sep 8, 2019

Payment demited but showing still pending

Respected sir/mam,
I had applied for original degree and the payment successful . I had done the payment twice but it is still showing payment pending. But the money was deducted from my bank account.I was trying to contact you through the phone and mail.but no response from your end.i am waited almost 5days noteven single response.please respond your are the responsible as a university.please reply at least now
Ht. No-15L65A0220
Prem478

Apr 16, 2019

Jntuk original degree payment

Dear sir/madam

My Hallticket No :14811A0478

I made payment twice while applying for OD. Both times money is deducted. I made the payment on 22nd march. Still the money is not refunded.
I contacted customer care she told me to drop a mail I did but there is no response. Please refund the money.

Prem kumar Yerra
Kalyani Devalanka

Mar 7, 2018

unable to apply for migration

I want to apply for the migration certificate
I have made payment of challan through online payment . Upon submission of the reference number there is an alert saying incorrect account details .
Please help me with the issue.
Kumara Swami Balaga

Apr 25, 2017

POSTPONE THE EXAMS

I am studying M.tech 2nd semester under JNTUK university,my syllabus was not yet completed in my collage,its very important to for my exams not only me mostly students want to postpone the exams of 2nd semester m.tech,please conduct these exams in july 1 week onward,so it will give more help to every student sir,this is not my request i am begging you sir.
Thanking you sir.
Kasi1255

Apr 4, 2017

Cmm is pending

My cmm is pending due to double entry.twice I was visited.last time I was submitted documents.they were given acknowledgement and phone number . For status of cmm when I was calling they don't respond.they say we don't have information of distrabences.urgently I need cmm.

HAL:09851A1255
Boyapati Suresh

Feb 6, 2016

CMM not recived

sir , i have applied my b.tech certicates 8 months ago i recived only my PC but i'm not recived CMM.
i'm already contact my college those are told your CMM is missing write complaint letter to JNTUK please give me info
Bhargav Sreekar

Oct 2, 2015

Regarding PC and CMM

Hello Sir, I am B.Bhargav Srikar a pass out of 2014 from BITS Vizag (INTUK) bearing roll no.10NR1A0405. I have applied for my PC and CMM through my college in march 2015 and been waiting for it since then. From then i visited my college once every month to get the details,recently in august i was informed that my CMM was issued but my PC is not. I tried to get the information about what happened and everything but couldn't get any information from my college people they were just saying things like we will go to Kakinada in few days you will get your PC then. We heard this for around one month as we have been to our college many times within this august and September. In September two of my friends even tried to get their PC by going to Kakinada as my college sir asked them to come to kakinada but failed to get their PC even there too. I am in need of my PC,CMM and OD very urgent as i am looking forward for my masters i already gave my GRE and TOEFL and the only thing i need now is my PC and OD. Many of the students are facing the same problem. I request you to look into this matter once and help us.
uma basava

Jul 20, 2015

od

i sent all my applications for od.can you please inform me the status of my od.
my roll no:09jg1a1203