JOB Fraudsters Apex Visas Aka A V Immigration

Consumer complaints and reviews about JOB Fraudsters Apex Visas Aka A V Immigration

Sahithianne

Jun 3, 2021

Worst representative

I came across this consultancy and spoke to this lady radhika jitendra .whom i have contacted initially...thrn i didnt take any decision as they seem deceptive to me she keeps calling abd she crossed line and dictstin on my day ...spoke rudely and commented that i will be on india only ...in my life
..thays very mean and hurtful ..i believe they can cheat ppl witb this attitude...i suggest dpnt ever go woth apexvisa
leo anj

Mar 4, 2021

Money Laundering company

After I had provided all the documentation and also filed for interest for Canada Immigration, I did not see anything coming positive since my points were not upto the required score, I had decided to close the application and approached Miss Shruti in the Vashi branch. All was discussed and we amicably arrived on getting the remainder amount back as my refund .

However, Miss Shruti showed me another direction to immigration, this time Australia. She also stated that though visa process is little expensive than the Canada but the process is easier, my profile was promising and she confidently guaranteed that in the next one year I will surely see myself placed in Australia. This happened sometime in Nov 2019. I was excited at this prospect and without doing any homework or a check on the ground reality i went ahead and signed up for Australia Immigration process. I had also stated that my IELTS is valid only for the next one year but she again assured me that my scores were perfect and there won't be any need for re-test. I had also expressed my concern especially on my age which was 40 at that time, but to them i was the perfect model of getting through.

Thus, I signed up for Australia immigration process and started my difficult period.

i was assigned my case officer and my first shock was when she asked me to submit experience certificates from all my last organisations. I was working for 20 years and had a long history of working with companies , among which some had vanished over this time. But she told me to find out and approach the companies and whatever way possible. This was way too much from a person working full time for a company. I expressed my inabilty to procure such documents. The officer was on leave once and I spoke to her senior, who had a different version and said only last 3-4 companies' documents are only required. This ambiguity within the team was not a good sign and i decided to approach Shruti expressing my concerns and inability and to withdraw. But she had a tele-con with the case officer with me, and it was decided to reduce the documentation to only last 3-4 companies.

Anyways i started to collect the documents. The next problem started when they asked me to get the documents in a specific format. It was so frustrating to get the documents corrected for a very minor correction. I really had no idea about this process which was never there in Canada case and it burnt me especially when it incurred so much of time and coordination.

More over the case officer was mostly on leave and unavailable when for me every single day was important due to my Age. Anyways the problem was definitely in the process and i was never told about this beforehand..

Additionally, my IELTS test expired in June 2020 .But they conveniently told me to give exam again. Is it so easy? No, it is certainly not! When you have to shell out Rs 15000 every time, not to forget all the hard work that goes along with it....and without any guarantee of getting the required scores. It's definitely not so easy!

The covid19 situation did make it worse and its a reasonable excuse but for me my Money which i thought i had invested with trust in Apex second time and the growing age is something which cannot be comprehended. I have Daughters, my family about whom i had briefed . But even after knowing all the facts and background of a candidate you feel might not be suitable and yet theyconvince that He/She may successfully make through is not the right ethics for a business.

I have really had a lot of mental and physical stress in this process which brought just misery. and now they have declined to refund my money...Can u believe i was fooled twice...they have siphoned off my hard earned money twice...around 1.5 lacs!!!
and plainly refuse to refund any....
ND123

Sep 10, 2019

Fraud company

Hi, guys..Apex visa consultants are totally fraud ...they are doing business with customers money...they wll pretending that they are very proffessional but in actual they all are fraud.. In baroda they have opened only money collection centre..after receiving money they wll not approach or guide or HELP YOU in any matter...DO NOT SIGN THEIR LEGAL DOCUMENT...that documents are in Their favour only....
RituGupta126

Mar 14, 2018

Apex is fraudent

Hi All,
We had registered with Apex Visa Pune, in May last year for Canada PR. At the time of registration all sort of promises were made to us.

Unfortunately, my husband was facing issues in getting his BCA transcripts due to multiple reasons. We tried all ways to get the required documents, paid money to a third party, his brother visited the college but all in vain.

We received no support from the case officer, rather she was very rude & expected us to deal with the situation ourselves. She also sent us a mail that incase we dont submit the documents in time, she would shut our case & not refund any amount. From time to time we had informed her & the relationship manager of the issues we are facing in getting the transcripts. Their case officers are totally unprofessional, untrained people who have no idea how to behave with customers

Left with no choice, we opted for a refund. The person who registered us, is very well aware that we have filed for a refund as we are not getting any help from anywhere to get the documents. Their so called legal department did not bother to call us to understand what is the problem but directly sent us 3 mails stating that because its a voluntary request for refund, they are closing the case.

this is completely unacceptable. We have paid 90K for this & now your organization is unwilling to refund my money knowing all the facts. This is really pathetic. I dread the day i came to Apex thinking that these folks are more professional than other. But this was the worst decision of my life. Stay away from Apex, as you are expected to do all the running around, while they just sit back & enjoy on the fees paid.
imzeh

Feb 14, 2018

looters

Hello All,

I am unable to clear my IELTS exam , when i approached for refund they denied .

i believe its a genuine , i am not asking for entire money , but i should get something.

my request to all do not pay a single penny to them.

kindly suggest me how can i solve this ?

Sushma Pandit
mijadhav

Feb 3, 2018

Big looters

I have a very bad experience with A V Immigration & Careers Consultancy Pvt Ltd (Apex Visas). They closed my case without understanding my side. Big looters. Especially customer executive Harsha Hamrajani and her reporting manager Ritu Jha did not even show the courtesy to call back and when i am trying to call them, they are not picking up calls as well. You may find only good comments here but cannot find the negative one.
dishapatel9525

Jul 3, 2017

irresponsible behavior from Apex visas

Dear All,

Even i have faced same issue by this people as i have applied for the Nova Scotia Canada, and this people are not as quick to submit my file on time. as i have submit the docs very early. and they have failed to submit file by a day. and as i have asked him for reversal they denied to give full amount. and even i have asked them for break up of my fee amount and request them to find the issue from where my file got delayed, but no response yet as i have request them to give details on 25th Feb 2015, yet i have not got any response on my fee breakup. Such a irresponsible behavior from Apex visas. Really unprofessional behavior from this people. i would like to give them negative ranking as -5.

Jun 3, 2017

50% Refund not paid by Apex

i have registered for Canada Immigration, based on discussion with Ms Shruti Palande and Aniruddha Salvi, they promised me best services and told me that you will be refunded 50% of 92000/- if you dont want to go ahead with Visa Processing.

But after i decided to cancel my Canada process, they started showing me real colours. Unresponsive, arrogant and not even courteous to refund my hard earned money.

I am planning to take them to court, and will never recommend their services to any body.

USELESS and CHEATERS
aqi aqil

Sep 2, 2016

JOB Fraudsters Apex Visas Aka A V Immigration

Dear All Prospective Immigration service seekers, This is to let you all know about this fraud company in Pune and Mumbai running their business under the name Apexvisas - A.V. Immigration & Careers Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. I would like to warn you all to be beware of this crooks and similar crooks like them who are in the same business and looting clients of their hard earned money in the name of immigartion services. Apexvisas are the biggest fraud i have ever experineced. I had my wife's papers filed for Australian P.R and they assured me that they will help me out with the process and so i enrolled with them and immediately after i enrolled i started getting surprises one after the other...I realised that the guy who spoke to me Mr.Jayprakash Mehta was himself a biggest clown in the business with other bafoons working with him who are not only inexperienced in the field but also incompetent and unprofessional. My wifes case was handed over to 2 different peopl in a span of 6 months who are completely new and had no idea about what they were doing...Due to which the filing was delayed and the Assessment results were negative...After the results were declared i asked them to assist me with the appeal. Which they failed to assist me in and also i asked them if they can help me with another country...they didnt take interest in that either and also asked me to pay more to avail another country service. I suggest you all to go through the reviews properly and then enroll with any consultancies. Don't rush in to things.. I can be contacted by mail which is [email protected] or you can call me on 9870170273. And those who are still not convinced with what i have wrote above...I encourage you all to visit the below link on Face Book and read different users complaint..And in case if anyone of you want to see any proof of my claims i will be more than happy to provide it you. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Complaint-against-Apex-visa-services/############... Regards Geemon Mathai