Jockey India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jockey India

Srimant1234

Mar 21, 2019

Non Exchange of vests

I am Srimanta Hota from Sambalpur, Odisha. I am jockey lover and using their products since last 20 years.
But in the recent purchase I found their selling practices unfriendly to customer.

They are pushing certain products for sells and taking advantage of no exchange policy.

Seven days back, I purchased a pair of vests from Jockey exclusive show room, Beside Arvind Store, Budharaja, Sambalpur, Odisha.

The sales man sold an over size pair of vests 110-115 to me along with a pair of track pants.

The products code is: 8820/White/XL/61. At the time of billing they have told me that the products are exchangeable.
After comparing with earlier size I found that it is one size bigger, so I went to exchange the vests.

The sales people in the store told this product is non exchange category, they strongly denied they have ever told me that it is exchangeable item.

After repeated arguments with them, they admit that they generally used to tell all customers like that. Finally it was not exchange for my size and I left the products in their table.

I lodge complaints in their customer care mail address, no reply. Then call the Toll free no. , some body told that vests not in the exchange category.

After finding this board, I am sharing my complaints to aware all others not to be cheated from this company by using deceit selling practices.
pameladias

Nov 24, 2018

Return not accepted within few hours same day

The Jockey store in Margao , where I am regular customer refused to exchange the product I purchased on the pretext that the system does not accept the return and the company does not allow the exchange.

Even if the system does not accept I don't really care.

Its unbelievable and so non-customer centric of a company like Jockey to have a rule to disallow customers to exchange a product within a few hours on the same day.
Inspite of the product being returned in very good condition as purchased.
5 mins of trying to convince the owner of the store to exchange the product having the same price and type by one size bigger as I believe it was a mistake of the store to provide a wrong size.
But the store owner was adamant on the rule by Jockey so much so I left the product at the store and left.

Are customers important to Jockey ?

Why should customers suffer ?

Keep away from such arrogant and insensitive stores like Jockey in Margao.

Nov 22, 2018

Delivery issue

My order I'd.1615244176 .
I m regular customer of offline jockey.but first time I had tried online..this was very bad experience..had not got my free tshirt whereas it was clearly mention during the payment..aftr many times complaining ..they're not responding...regarding the products..it ridiculous ..very veryyyy..bad service.

Aug 16, 2018

Poor material of t shirt

Hello
I m wearing daily basis jokey clothes

Bt this time
Hibiscus t shirt is too thin

Even not to wear product on daily basis

I called jokey too many times bt no response

Shameful monent for online jokey India

Return item

I give jokey india to -500 stars

Minus 500

Never buy online jokey india

Jokey has a poorest customer service

Even local panty house n local lari is better then jokey

Customer service

My order id is 4521252746

I m a reguler customer of offline jocky

1st time i m tring online jokey india
Bt jocky india has a poorest customer service

No one call received
I called jokey 20 times
Bt no response

Always go for myntra n amezon
They have good customer service n support

N easy return or exchange

N also quality is better of myntra n amezon then jokey india

Customer service

I called in jokey india too many times for fee days

Bt no any response by them

I m regular customer of jocky
Nt i never suggest to any one to buy online jokey india

Always suggest myntra or jabong on amezon any other website
I think these website have not good but best customer service

N never disappointed his customer

Never

Always understand

Bt jokey india
Is zero

Return items & customer service

I want to exchange or return my t shirt
I called jokey customer service for 15times in 5 to 7 days
Bt no any call received

No any reply or response

I use regular jokey garments n all offline

I tried this time online
Bt my experience is too poor

Never buy online jokey products

N also this t shirt i cant wear
Material also too this n poor

Jokey no any call received
Is this my fault?

Now they say 7 days done after delivery so we do not help you

Wowwww
Jokey

I give you n your customer service to minus 500 reting n stars

Return item & customer service

I want to return or exchange my 1 tshirt

I called jokey for too many times
Bt no any call received
No replying

No any type of response

When staff reply for that
Days of return policy is over

Is this my mistake?

this is too irresponsible behaviour
I never bus again online jocky india

I give you minus 500 retings
Rajnishgolu

Jun 7, 2018

Very bad quality of underwear

Hiii Jockey india
I am from bihar sitamarhi
My name is Rajnish kumar mishra

In the month of November I have purchase 2 pair of underwear
Of 429 rupees .And my underwear bursts and also come dandraf In large amount .
I don't care my money .But it shows your quality for underwear
Is very bad . And not suitable with your brand. So keep purity.
Yogeshgupta28

Feb 28, 2018

Poor quality socks

Hello team jockey

Good evening,

My self yogesh Gupta , I'm from Ahmedabad.

Currently I'm leaving in Mehsana , Gujrat.

Actually would like to share one of my genuine problem with product .

Last week I had purchased one box of having 3 pair of jockey socks(397rp) from one of Mehsana based dealer.

After the first wash of that perticular socks, it's got completely unhealthy n just about to tear from some of the areas , so I took that pair n visited the same dealer at Mehsana, but having a deep sock he straighly ask me to call on toll free number of jockey , I just can't do anything for this !!!! And also suggest me to do courier the pair wherever jockey team suggest.

I was like what rediculas he's talking. Why should I do courier ????

I also called on the toll free number as well. But didn't get any response from there.

Really suck a bad experience with the product and from the dealer as well.

Request you to please do needful!!!!

Here is the details of dealer: M/S Rastogi's aavas electronics . Phone no. (02762)254277. Mr. Sanjay rastogi. 09228115616.

Closing with regards.

Yogesh Gupta

09727524422.
Pavankumar thota

Feb 24, 2018

Bad customer service

I visited jockey showroom 3 days before and I tried a jerkin whether it suits me or not.i felt it doesn't suit me and left there.Manager and sales girl behaved rudely and they are not showing any respect towards customer.After 2 days I went again and bought it to make them to understand that i didn't do it for time pass.They are maintaining same behaviour with me.very bad response from them.iam not going to visit anymore.i have never seen this type of customer service anywhere.very bad service from your part.just teach them how to behave with customers.
write2Rahul

Oct 13, 2017

Defective piece Poco brief

Hello Team,

I have purchased a set of 2 Pieces of Jockey Poco briefs #8035 on 3rd June, 2017 Jockey-Fashion and Freedom collection,Nanded city, Pune and started using in July but found holes in the one piece immediately in Sept, 2017. I cannot expect such a poor quality from brand like you. I am regular customer since last few years and never found that the product became unusable within atleast 1 year. Kindly have a look and arrange return or replacement for the product.
My details: [email protected] || Mobile: +91-9960886999
Cuteniki

Aug 15, 2017

Defective piece

I had bought jockey undergarments(ladies) in july 2017 from a jockey showroom of raebareli (U.P) product detail-Jockey comfies style# 1525 pack of 2 but the product was damaged after a first wash their having so much of holes and got shrink, elastic also broken from every sides. I am a regular customer of jockey i did not expect this will happen to me..
So i want a replacement of the product as the product is of no use..so please take an immediate action for this.hope you will look into the matter as soon as possible.

Nikita jain (8328533230)
Amal

Aug 2, 2017

This website is a scam

I ordered online this morning and put my card details. The money was taken from my account and now they say sorry payment failure.

I use my card all the time on all websites and it never happened.

Bloody scammers. I want a refund now!
Sanjeev71075

Jul 17, 2017

Defective material

I had purchased two long underwear man of Jockey one month ago, with in one month four to six hole became on underwear due to bad material, so you are requested to replace the both underwear on urgent basis and ask to the quality control in charge for checking the quality of product.

thanks
Sanjeev sharma
Sajidcp123

Mar 9, 2017

Pathetic delivery

I have ordered jockeys products online on March 4th 2017 . Jockeys delivery partner ( delhivery ) is not ready to deliver it to me . Instead they want me to go and pick it up . Then what's the use of online purchase I can as well as go to a shop and buy the products . They have cancelled my order when I told them that I cannot pick it up as iam unavailable . This is such a pathetic service delivery from jockey . And such bad expirences create a bad image for the jockey brand itself
satyamp

Feb 20, 2017

non availability

Dear sir i P SATYANARAYANA REDDY using jockey sp08 trunk for many years, where as i came to know that the product is with drawn and it is not available in the stores. therefore i request you to arrange some quantity for me.

withregards
P S REDDY.
satyamp

Feb 20, 2017

non availability of sp08 trunk

Dear sir i have been using jockey sp08 trunk since very long time and i am habituated.

where as sp08 model is not available in the stores after enquiry i came to know that the model has been withdrawn.

i request you to arrange some quantity.

with regards
P S REDDY.
England

Dec 11, 2016

regarding stuff

Today I have purchased lower of jockey brand but it is very bad quality from vest side elastic is of very bad quality and should improve that elastic nd stuff of the lower because everyone is paying 699 ₹.
awes hingora

Nov 6, 2016

delay in delivery of advertising matarial

Its has been 6 months and we are still waiting for the adverting materail of jockey..due to no advertisment our sale of jockey is decreasing day by day... we are pleasing u to look at the matter and solve it as soon as possible
Regards : DREAM FASHION
Salini S

Oct 27, 2016

Delay in product delivery

I make a purchase on 14th of this month and I got shipping details on the very next day itself. But even after 12 days of the shipment I didn't yet received my product. They are dispatching items through a very irresponsible courier service (GoPigeon). The courier service customer care number is not at all working and also they never replied to my mail.
When I contacted Jockey customer care, they just raised a ticket. No other updates from their side even after two days. Not even a reply for any of my mails.

They have no concern about customer satisfaction. Very pathetic approach.
kirtiak

Sep 29, 2016

Very bad quality of JOCKY product

I bought a Jockey Seamless panty and in the first wash the elastic broke in different places and whole also comes. It was hand washed and not machine washed.

I also written complaint at same shop but yet not resolve. Shop at Vishrantwadi, Pune.

Please let me know how I go about getting a replacement.

Kirti
rajesh bisht

Aug 23, 2016

HOLE COME IN FRENCHIE AUTO MATIC

DEAR SIR,

I PURCHASED THE FRENCHIE FROM THE JAYSON SHOP NO 52 HAZRATGANJ I MAKE THE FIRST WASH AND IN THE BACK THEIR COME SMALL SMALL HOLE I GO TO SHOP SHE SAID THAT IT WILL NOT BE REPLACE BECAUSE THIS FRENCHIE IS IN BLACK.
I FOR EVER USE THE JOCKEY PRODUCT BUT THIS IS THE DISGUSTING PLS DO THE NEED FUL .

REGARD
RAJESH BISHT
Shabana Gaffar

Aug 3, 2016

Bad quality of Product

I bought a Jockey Seamless panty and in the first wash the elastic broke in different places. It was hand washed and not machine washed. Since it is a dark brown color I though the color would run and hand washed it.

I need a replacement for the product since the product is now loose and does not stay in place. The shop BBold from where I bought it asked me to contact Customer care.

Please let me know how I go about getting a replacement.

Thanks you.

Shabana

My contact - 9845320123

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...