John player (ITC)

Consumer complaints and reviews about John player (ITC)

priyank0000

Nov 18, 2017

JOHN PLAYERS FORMAL TROUSER

SIR,
I Have Purchased a Trouser by M.K. Collection in front of Pili Kothi Baran (Rajasthan) (Store code: J680) vide Invoice No.: 1000093 dated 22-10-2017.
The length of Trouser was About 2" Excess than required. The salesman told that he will give the trouser after cutting the excess length with finishing. So I have paid the amount of trouser and got the trouser after two days later.
But the Trouser was cut and stiched like a saperate visible joint by Unskilled Tailor and became unwearable and useless. I told to the Owner of the Store to replace it but he refused.
Sir, I think you have a world class Brand name and reputation as well. Customers believes that they will receive good quality of products, good service and proper attention.
So its my humble request to you that please look into the matter so my expense become useful and my trust becomes forever.
Name: PRIYANK GARG
Mob. No. - 9462011469
E Mail : gargpriank2407@gmail.com
Mukul khurana

Jul 6, 2017

New shirts Colour fade

I'm this brand's customer almost from a decade.
Recently i bought 5 trim fit linen shirts from your crown interior mall, faridabad.each with a value of Rs 2000/-( total value 10,000/-) 2 shirts were such a bad make that the color started bleeding after just one wash. Second time, It was disappointing to wear those shirts .

Keeping in mind the price and the brand such quality levels are not expected from the company.

Even if they are delivered to the customer, proper measures shall be taken to correct the product and retain the customer's trust over the brand.

With such an unpleasant experience, I expect from you that the shirts should be replaced with the same, keeping in mind that this time product does not bleeds.

Your response is sincerely awaited.

Mukul khurana
0091-9911262928
vaidhyramesh

Jun 30, 2017

NOT ABLE TO FIND ANY JOHN PLAYER SHOPS DOMBIVLI

I have a John Player gift certificate of rupees 1000 which i am not able to redeem because no shops were found in Dombivli. The validity of the certificate is upto 30 June 2017.

Kindly let me know if I can redeem the voucher online if so what is the procedure.

T.S. Vaidyanathan
Contact no-9870336351
Ajay Maheshwari

May 2, 2017

T shirt

we purchased one t shirt 1300/- in Hapur showroom railway road but shop keeper is very Bad Becouse our t shirt no exchange no refund I m go to court.
abhadoor

Apr 30, 2017

color faded

Sir, I have purchased a John player casual shirt from Karikinath silks,Adoor in last week and today I found that color faded in some portions of your shirt.I just put in detergent for 15 minutes and later I found the color defect. Can I get replaced or refund the amount? Where do I get the answer for this complaint? please let me know.

Abhilash,Adoor,Kerala
amangupta2011

Apr 14, 2017

offer not received

sir
i purchased a shirt form EBO JOHN PLAYER SHREE SHYAM ENTERPER SHOP NO. 531/16 SHREE SHYAM ENTERPRISES
GURUDWARA ROAD,OPP.KAMLA NEHRU PARK .GURGAON PH.NO 01244263578 Inoice no. 547700025 Custid J477100001
bike ka offer not received pl problem solve

Aman
9911946736
rohit1104

Feb 6, 2017

Poor Quality Trouser

I am a regular customer for the John player outlet in Freegunj Ujjain.

I bought three trousers and four shirts last month .I found that after one gentle wash, one trouser is having threads visible on the back. I can clearly see that the piece was not fresh. I can not use it anymore.

Will surely Rethink to visit again to any John Player Outlet.

Poor Product Quality.
neerajag

Dec 7, 2016

Refused to exchange the product in another showroom

I bought 2 shirts from the JP showroom in DB City Mall Bhopal (Invoice no. - 516002667), and was told that it can be exchanged in any of the JP showrooms. So I went to another showroom in New Market Bhopal to exchange my shirts but the owner refused to do so. It is completely wrong to say this to your customers that the exchange can be made at any showroom if your retailers can't oblige to it. I am a regular customer of JP and therefore want strict actions to be taken against the New Market showroom for wasting my time or you'll be losing my confidence in you.

Waiting for your response ASAP.

Neeraj Agrawal
Contact - 9893361599
(CCed to - State Consumer Forum Maidamill, near Central School Bhopal for necessary action.)
neerajag

Dec 7, 2016

Refused to exchange the product in another showroom

Waiting for your response ASAP.

Neeraj Agrawal
Contact - 9893361599
ravinder chandel k

Dec 2, 2016

Color Fade

I have purchase on john player shirt and after one month its color is looks very poor. actually its color is fade from shirt so I want to replace this shirt. Please suggest me how can I replace this.
vamanna_naikar

Oct 19, 2016

SHIRT QUALITY

I PURCHASED SHIRT FOR DASARA FESTIVAL 3 SHIRTS,AND I WEARED 1 SHIRT WITH HALF SLEEVS AND SIZE 42,AFTER TUKIN, I LIFTED MY HAND TO CORRECT BY THE TIME SHIRT TEARD,I CONTACTED MORE MEGA MART WHERE I PURCHASEDBUT THEY TOLD IT IS PRODUCT DEFECT WE CANNOT CHANGE

Tony31231

Oct 12, 2016

How to check the John Player Product is Original Or Not

I don't have any complaints I want to know whether the product I purchased original or Not.My product is a Jacket.
Sumit Soni

Jun 28, 2016

very bad quality product.

Recently i have bought a jp t- shirt worth rs 1200, After wearing dat one first time, The tshirt became discolour after wasting first time, im very disapointed of purchasing the product of jp this is company dat ir worst in india i will never ever purchase the product of john players nd also i will never suggest anybdy to buy the product of jb.

very bad quality product. very bad quality product.

Uttam Pandey

May 18, 2016

Bad quality as per price

I bought formal pant from your store adress a-11 surajkund road pul pehladpur badarpur-110044.
But I am very very disappointed because it's quality is very bad as per price..1699. It is 90% ployster..
I fit it from tailor..but now I want to exchange it

So requesting you to please inform to store sales manager to return this pant provide another pant

Store contact no....9810458081

UttamcPandey
sandeep newalkar

May 4, 2016

Shirt got torn

I have bought two denim shirt on 16th april 2016 from john player outlet of Pink Square mall in jaipur.
It was looking nice and fit was also nice but two days back it got torn in between without any reason.It didn't stuck anywhere,nithing happend.
i want it to get exchange soon.Please tell me the procedure.
mail2vijay@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2016

Shirt size and Fit was not matching

I purchased a Linen shirt of 39 size after checking out an another trial shirt. I preserved the shirt for some important occasion. later I tried to use it for an important meeting held at mumbai.For my shocking the shirt was very loose. When i checked up the lables, they still read 39. Luckily, I had another shirt and managed the show. However, i felt a big disappointment.
I request you to guide me for getting a replacement or refund.
Vijayakumar,
Chennai
9566259366 / Mail2vijay@yahoo.com
Gaur123

Feb 18, 2016

Pent Color Faded

I have baught the Trouser from Garg Associates, sahibabad, Ghaziabad UP after wash the Trouser it is fading colour and take tease (Ruaa).it is looking local brand.

Please replace the trouser and return my money at the earliest.
Contact no. 09871081041
Anurag Sharma Spark

Feb 9, 2016

John Player

I buy a formal john player shirt from goyal sons dwarka on 25 Dec 2015 but in a single wash it became faded from one side i complaint it to the store but their manager refusing for exchange my shirt even he said dwarka water is not good for clothes but i want to tell u if it became faded by water then why it is only in single side kindly look inti this matter and exchange it. My no. Is 9560599711. Thanks
PRASHANT NIRWAN

Nov 21, 2015

colour is fading

i bought jeans pant from ksr sales vaishali nagar jaipur after washing for the first time its colour is fading it si lookoing like a local pant.its affecting your brand name do something{exchange them]
yogesh bhedarkar

Nov 12, 2015

cheap quality of pant of rs 2399 color fade after one day

The worst Jp pant i have ever purchase
The price of pant is 2399 and after one day its look like local pant
I want respons on this or i will go to consumer court

cheap quality of pant of rs 2399 color fade after one day

Ram Prakash Sharma

Oct 28, 2015

Exchange the project casual shirt for man

hello
I want to inform you that. today I have purchased a casual shirt size 42 from Garg garments D-12/201 SECTOR-8, ROHINI , DELHI -110085. shirt is not fitting well SO i want to exchange it as soon as possible.trying shops contact number.

book no. 8

c-4/331 first floor SECTOR -6 , ROHINI delhi-110085
mayank 1490

Oct 23, 2015

Jeans colour faded

I have a complain about your product.In sept 15 I had buy a Jeans from john player brand.When I washed. it remove colour Now m really feel bad about your brand ,give me suggestion about this,I wanna to change this because i am a regular customer of your product .If u wanna to be me as regular customer than u reply me other wise m never buy ur brand in future.and your customer care not giving me any response
aniketmane33

Aug 18, 2015

Replacement of garments

I want to register a complaint against one of your shop located at Shop No .220, 2nd Floor, Little World Mall, Kharghar, Mumbai - 410 210.
I have purchased two garments from this shop to gift one of my relative. I have price tags of these garments but invoice is missing. And I want to replace these garments as it is not satisfying my purpose.
At the time of purchasing, shop person told that I can replace these garments if it doesn't satisfy my purpose. and at actual time of replacement, they are refusing for same and asking for invoice/bill. I think they can track the transaction from price tags available and cross check it.
Request you to look into this matter and revert me on same.

Aniket Mane.
m.k paul

Aug 13, 2015

unavailability

I have purchased a linen finish half sleeve shirt of colour green(light). Some how it was alager size that fit me. Retailer assure me of size forty cm of same color but cud not able to deliver me of yr showroom at Barrackpore, S. N banerjee rd. WB. Plz do something for me such dat i can get my shirt. My no. 8584950408
Shyammishra1994

Jul 16, 2015

Gift card isue

have redeemed my GIFT CARD for John Player Gift vouchers . I have visited one of the showroom of John Player but not able to purchase item using my Gift Vouchers issued by CROMA they dont aware any gift card when I told them I will write a mail your company after that they took a pic of my gift card and told me I will confirm you tomorrow I visited your store 12.06.2015 now till I don't have any call from his side if I call him they don't pick my call the person is there his name is Rupak plz when I called fast time he picked my call after that he don't pic my call

Kindly let me know where I can redeem my vouchers in nearst BAREILLY
thanks & regards
Aman sharma
+917088435431

Change Caste in SSC Application - Change Caste in SSC Application
    Sir I want to change my caste from general to sc in ssc...
    JOININDIANARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD. I have registered my...
    Subway - Charging Extra GST
    Subway which is on Chandigarh-ludhiana Highway ,besides...
    baghajatin gas service - Gas not delivered after 20 days of booking
    Gas booked on 30/10/2017 against refill booking no. 739885...
    Ibps - Invalid Login Credentials Problem
    Sir, I am unable to download my admit card for ibps clerk...
    navratan ring - Changing of ring 's color
    Rings bottom colour removed within one month
    IRCTC - Can't go inside of irctc app
    I put my irctc user id& password correctly for booking...
    paytm - pending Issue
    Hello recharges only.But a huge amount of money is...
    INDIAN ARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD.I have registered my...
    PAN NSDL - OTP not coming while authenticate
    I have applied for the PAN through e-Kyc on 20th,...