Jt Registrar Co-Op hsg Societies, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about Jt Registrar Co-Op hsg Societies, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai

T K Rajendren

Nov 23, 2022

Previous management committee took unde advantages in their favour.

I am the present Chairman of the society.
I would like your guidance for rectifying the advantages taken by the previous management committee members.
Please help
My email address
Ramesh V Shah

Feb 4, 2020

VARDHMAN CHAMBERS SEC 17 VASHI NEW MUMBAI

RE VARDHAMAN CHAMBERS PREMISES CO OP SOCIETY - SEC 17 VASHI NEW MUMBAI 400073
1) Overcharging in premium Per unit it should be Rs 25000/= SECRETARY Charging Rs 100/= per sq ft Its Ill legal In bylaws it says only Rs 25000/= per unit
2) In Year 2010 I have INTERNAL TRANSFER AS FAMILY ARRANGEMENT AT THAT time Committee agreed as per by laws of society & transfer the shares & i paid transfer charges Rs 500/= & Rs 100/= entrance fees
3) Now recently sold my office unit in advance secretary Has charged me PREMIUM at RS 100/= per SQ ft IE Rs 25500/= per unit instead Rs 25000/= per unit
4) Now he was not giving me NOC & resuscitation passed by committee & he BLACK MAIL ME FORCED me to pay another PREMIUM Rs 25500/= EXTRA which he has already taken so he has taken premium 2 times unnecessary i have to pay as he was delaying for transfers so my Advocate advice pay now & claim afterwards But now he is so rudely not paying me back Please advice me what to do ?
I AM MEMBER OF SOCIETY SINCE 1986
Ramesh Shah email [email protected] Request to do needfully
pninne

Nov 9, 2019

Request your intervention for a fair and transparent AGM in Saptarshi CHS Ltd.

first society AGM dated 3rd November, 2019.
regulations properly.
temporary management committee to give fair chance to all interested members.
3. Self-Nomination form was not circulated along with AGM Circular.
AGM
MoM of first AGM.
MoM of first AGM.
management committee is temporary then how permanent committee can be formed??
8. Neither legal officer called for witness in the first society AGM nor video recording made.
I request your intervention for conducting a fair and transparent AGM. Pl help.

Pramod S Ninne
NL6/17/1, Saptarshi CHS Ltd, Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706

Request your intervention for a fair and transparent AGM in Saptarshi CHS Ltd. Request your intervention for a fair and transparent AGM in Saptarshi CHS Ltd. Request your intervention for a fair and transparent AGM in Saptarshi CHS Ltd.

pninne

Nov 9, 2019

Request your intervention for a fair and transparent AGM in Saptarshi CHS Ltd

I would like to bring to your kind perusal that the following nonconformity took place in our first society AGM dated 3rd November, 2019.

1. Circular of first AGM dated 3rd November, 2019 was issued to 82 members only as they had given consent for society formation. But as per my opinion, the circular should have been given to all members. It is the right of all members to be present in first AGM to understand rules and regulations properly.

2. I have objection to point no 4 in enclosed MoM of first AGM, for the selection of Temporary Management Committee - Mr Durgaprasad Turkar handed over a list of 13 members (already selected prior to AGM) and Mr Arun Kadam took AGM approval for the same whereas executive committee members must be elected as per society act not selected even through it is temporary management committee to give fair chance to all interested members.

3. Self-Nomination form was not circulated along with AGM Circular.

4. Cast certificates of selected reserved category executive members were not produced in AGM

5. President, Secretary and Treasurer not elected in AGM but got decided in closed room meeting of selected executive committee members on the same day as per 3rd page of enclosed MoM of first AGM.

6. Approx. Cost of deemed conveyance deed is not mentioned in Point No 10 - 2 in enclosed MoM of first AGM.

7. Permanent Redevelopment Committee is formed, is against the process of first AGM – even management committee is temporary then how permanent committee can be formed??

I request your intervention for conducting a fair and transparent AGM. Pl help.

Pramod Ninne

Ramakant. I. Bamne
A202, Nirmal CHS Ltd,
Plot no. 37, Sector-40, Seawoods,
Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400 706

Sub: Ruthless behavior of Managing Committee & noncompliance of society bye laws

I am writing in regard to my concerns over maintenance and parking charges and the ruthless behaviour of the managing committee.
I am staying at the above mentioned society bearing registration no. NBOM/CIDCO/HSG/OH/594/197-98. I am having the following issues with the managing committee:
1) For the past one year I have been requesting the society committee regarding allotting me an open parking space which is illegally occupied by the owner of 2nd vehicle who already have a covered parking for his 1st vehicle parking. (Letters addressed to secretary are enclosed) but till date nothing has been done to.
2) In the AGM held on 30.09.2018 the committee has unanimously passed a resolution to pay a deposit of Rs.15000/- for allotment of open parking space which is against the bye laws when asked they adamantly do not reply to the queries raised in the AGM. It is also to mention here that the present managing committee has been for the last 10 years and do not intend to step down upon asking them to form a new managing committee.
3) The committee also has collected an amount of Rs.10000/- from all the flat owners and the dues which are not paid by any member, interest is calculated on the total dues balance due to him. When this query was asked by me they have not replied to me stating that since you have not signed the meetings register you are not authorized to attend the AGM.
4) Firstly the committee has allotted the covered parking slots by taking a deposit of RS. 25000/- and now they have decided to allot open parking space for a deposit of Rs.15000/- which are all against the bye laws , as all these areas comes under common facilities which can be used by every member at any time.
The managing committee is also not keen to step down upon requesting them to form a new managing committee they are blatantly refusing to step down. For every minor/major works the committee does not have sufficient funds & thus the whole expenditure has to be borne by the members by dividing the total expenses. This issue has been going on for the last 10 years and still this committee is not able to create sufficient funds for the society.
Looking into the above issues, I request you to kindly look & appoint a person from your office
Clarify the issues created by the managing committee. I also request you to conduct a New AGM under your personal instructions so a new managing committee can be formed by way of nominating new members from the society or by having a fresh elections under your king supervision.
Ramakant I Bamne
Sheshmal K. Jain

Jun 13, 2018

CLOTH GODOWN IN RESIDENTIAL PREMISE AT E-9 BUILDING, SECTOR-18, NEW PANVEL

I am senior citizen, 73 years old, residing in E-9/2/2, CIDCO, Sector-18, New Panvel.
In Condominium No. 9, Building No. E-9, Flat owner of Flat No. E-9/0/2 is doing cloth export and using as a cloth godown. One more Flat of his friend i.e. E-9/1/3 is taken on rent and it also using for cloth godown. Both flats are full of cloth. Cloths are fire hazadrs. The Flats are 35 years old and its electrical wiring is very old and may short circuit at any time and leads to fire. Everyday we read the news in News Paper and in TV channels that somewhere the fire break out and there is either property loss or life loss just as it happened in Kamala Mills. There are 35 - 40 person living in E-9 building and life of all person is at stake. Some of them are senior citizen. Previous Association Management Committee have met and handed over the complaint to Municipal Commissioner of PCMC, on 23/06/2017, Estate Manager (TPS) of CIDCO on 05/07/2017 and Chairman of PCMC on 29/12/2017 but futile. Then I put the complaint on website of PCMC on 17/01/2018. It says that your complaint is resolved on 7th June 2018. Sir, I am staying in the same building i.e. E-9 and the person is doing business as usual and some 8 - 10 ladies are working there. The presenting Managing Committee is also supporting him because the person doing cloth export business is Treasurer of the Association. Earlier one Assisst. Commissioner of PCMC visited the Flats on 1st January 2018 but nothing has happened.
I humbly request you to please look into the matter very seriously because it is the question of life of 35 - 40 people.
Yours truly,
S.K. JAIN
gkn2

Feb 10, 2018

simple QUESTION

Can anyone tell me;
Has any of your complaint got resoloved by posting it on this website ?

Vexed

Feb 7, 2018

Non-occupancy charges

I am a flat owner in Mercury CHS in Sector 6, Airoli. I have never lived in the flat. However, I have put it up for rent. The Society charges me over 20% of the service charges which otherwise would be the stipulated 10% non-occupancy charges. I had given a letter to the Society several years ago, raising concerns about the same but was told by the then Treasurer and Secretary that it was decided in the AGM and I could do nothing about it and would have to abide by what was decided. Furthermore, even when the apartment is unoccupied, maybe between contracts, the Society still continues to charge me the non-occupancy and parking charges and are unwilling to adjust the arrears in the following maintenance bills. Whom can I approach for help and what is the quickest and best course of action to resolve this issue.

Jan 14, 2018

Unauthorized Construction & office bearers

Dear Gentleman,
Our Housing Society situated at Sector 11 Sanpada called as Sanpada Bhoomi Paradise CHS Ltd and all management comittee members done unauthorised construction & NMMC sent them notices against such construction done by them.Whether they can be office bearer ?? as Even corporater can not be in his chair if he or she Perform such unauthorised construction
These unauthorised construction performed management committee could not restrict to others for unauthorised construction in our society. How Law can prevent them to pool out from office bearers.
drsantosh123

Nov 4, 2017

Discrimination By Tirupati Icon CHS office bearers

I undersigned Dr Ganesh Wkchaure want to bring to your notice that office bearer and other few members doing discrimination with me and not allowing me to use my own commercial property entrance.
Dear sir, I have purchased one commercial property in Tirupati Icon CHS, Sector 20. Property is on first floor having its entry from back side of society exit gate. Society have prohibited me to use this gate for ingress and outgress through my property.
Please help me.

preet_ns

Sep 13, 2017

NOT GETTING DAMAGED COMPENSATION FROM THE FLAT OWNER WHO IS STAYING ABOVE MY FLAT NOR EVEN SOCIETY IS CO-OPERATING TOO

I am staying in registered society in Panvel (Raigad, Maharashtra). Due to house work in above flat of mine, my entire flat's ceiling ( 2BHK) got very badly damaged and owner of the above flat is refused to pay for the damage also society is fooling us since 4.2 years with their false commitment assurance but till date nothing has resolved yet. and not at all co-operating too. The leakage has spoiled my all the rooms and current situation is a serious health hazard. I am forced to live in an uninhabitable/unlivable space which is affecting my health. Please help.
preet_ns

Sep 13, 2017

I am staying in registered society in Panvel (Raigad, Maharashtra). Due to house work in above flat of mine, my entire flat's ceiling ( 2BHK) got very badly damaged and owner of the above flat is refused to pay for the damage also society is fooling us since 4.2 years with their false commitment assurance but till date nothing has resolved yet. and not at all co-operating too.The leakage has spoiled my all the rooms and current situation is a serious health hazard. I am forced to live in an uninhabitable/unlivable space which is affecting my health. Please help.
Aayushkrishna

Sep 8, 2017

Unjustified interest on society maintinenence charge

Honorable jt. Secretary
Navi mumbai
Cbd belapur
I m krishna kumar yadav left with no choice to come to you, as my society gangotri hsg. Soc.sector 18 nerul our committee members are illegal and collecting unjustified society charges and interest thereon
Please see into matter and resolve
Aayushkrishna

Sep 8, 2017

Unjustified interest on society maintinenence charge

Honourable jt. Secretary
Navi mumbai. Belapur

I m krishna kr. Yadav, would like to have your attention and lodge a cpmplaint against my society gangotri hsg. Soc. Sector 18 nerul new mumbai .
They illegaly holding membership of the society committee and collecting unjustfied amount of maintenence charges and interest on that from tenant .
I had complaint against all these irregularities but they are not ready to listen.
Finaly i have no choice to come to you for legal solution against adamant committees

Please see into matter anf resolve and make them aware of acts and by law governed the society matter.
Thanks And regards
9167632021
shivaswamy.1956

Apr 25, 2017

Mahaavir Darpan Housing Society, Sector 27 Nerul. NON submission of maintenance invoice and forcefully imposing penalty

I am house owner of Flat # A 904, Mahaavir Darpan Housing Society, Sector 27. Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
Society management committee is not responding to my email communications. Proper Invoices for the maintenance charges are not submitted to me. Due to non receipt of proper house maintenance charge invoices/bills, I am not able to make any payment. Now they are continuously imposing penalty.

Also the society maintenance charges have been increased more than double from last year, which was not informed to me.

I request for your intervention to resolve my issue.
cskaleh

Jan 13, 2017

CHS Advice

Our society got registered recently in 2016 and provisional Managing committee was formed.
The secretary selected in 2016 unfortunately passed away recently and the issue we have is the newly selected secretary was selected by not giving prior intimation for the election and some people prior grouping and deciding among themselves to select him

The newly selected secretary was not even part of the provisional managing committee
Minutes of meeting were tampered and list of attendees was not shared with all members or displayed on the society notice board

Also in the managing committee we have few dummy committee members who do not stay in the building but send proxy/non-members for meeting without proper procedure. The non-members/proxy attend management meetings and influence key decisions in their favour by doing gonda giri.

To please the proxy/non-members, no police verification is asked by the secretary from the tenants and contractors working in the building

Valid legal Members staying in the building are not even asked before preparing the agendas and their concerns are not given importance as it may oppose vested interest of some of office bearers

Could you please take a look and let us know what is the proper process in selecting the new secretary in this case and what can be done to prevent the wrong doings of some of the office bearers of the committee

You help is appreciated

Rajesh ithape

Dec 16, 2016

Bye law

Mistake in adopted bye laws .there is mistake in authorised share capital ...how to do correct
vpkulkarni

Nov 7, 2016

Leakage of dirty water from bathroom/toilet of upper floor flat in KH-4 Celebration CHS

I am a retired RBI official & a Senior Citezen and a resident owner of Flat No-2/304 in KH-4 Celebration coop. Hsg. society in sector 17 of Kharghar. For the past 15 days there has been a heavy leakage& dripping of water from toilet block of my upper floor flat N0. 2/404 which is occupied by a tenant. Despite repeated request made to the tenant/owner of the flat to carry out repairs of his broken tiles in bathroom, both are very adamant and non-cooperative and not allowing society/CIDCO to carry out repairs in their flat. The owner has gone further and started abusing and threatening me and my family for request made to him for repairs which is very serious matter. Since the dirty water leaking & dripping in my kitchen it is a serious threat to my, as well as my family's health. I have so far lodged 3 complaints to the Management Committee of the Society but they have also failed to pursue the defaulting owner to carryout the repairs urgently and help me solving the problem.On pursing matter today, The Secretary of the Society expressed his inability to help me & advised me to approach your Office, stating that the matter is not within the purview of their powers/jurisdiction. Sir, because of this I am forced to write to you, and humbly request you to kindly do the justice to me, by issuing necessary instructions to the Managing Committee/Errant Owner of flat No.2/404 to stop the leakages in my flat urgently& oblige. Hope you look into the matter personally & on humanitarian grounds considering my age and health hazards.
Thanking You,
vpkulkarni(Ex Manager, Reserve Bank of India)
Flat No. 2/304, KH-4 Celebration CHS Ltd,
Sector 17, Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai-410210 cell-9869690243
vishy1231

Nov 3, 2016

NON SUBMISSION OF ACCOUNTS BY PREVIOUS COMMITTEE

OUR PREVIOUS COMMITTEE HAS NOT SUBMITTED THE AUDITED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS EVEN AFTER 3 YEARS, DUE TO THIS, THE PRESENT COMMITTEE IS NOT ABLE TO CONDUCT ANY BUSINESS OR ADOPT THE NEW BYE-LAW. WE HAVE ALSO WRITTEN TO THE REGISTRAR BUT NO RESPONSE RECEIVED.
mukeshjoshi

Aug 21, 2016

Ruthless behavior of Managing Comittee

July, 24 2016

The Chairman/Secretary,
Premises Residency CHS Ltd.,

Dear Chairman/Secretary,

Sub: Requesting to waive off two-wheeler parking fine from maintenance bill

1. I am writing in regard to my concerns over maintenance and parking charges that have been levied upon me since late 2014 and parking fine for parking second two-wheeler in society open parking space from May-Jun, 2016. As you all are well aware of the fact that I have been paying late payments for any delayed payments towards society maintenance, also an interest rate of 21% per annum on any outstanding amount since late 2014.
2. As Chairman/Secretary of the society, please help me overcome my concerns over the late penalties, interests, and parking penalties. I would first like to understand the fact as to how the committee has been dealing with other residents in our society.
3. a. Have all the other defaulting and erring members of the society also have been given the same treatment?
b. Have they been charged with late payments, interest and other penalties in case of a default or any other similar issues?
c. I would like to ensure that our housing society following all the by-laws and other norms strictly and judiciously, and also all the members of the society have been treated equally and fairly?

For about a year now, I have been making regular payments towards the society bill in an attempt to ensure the payments regularized and cleared off of any charges that are outstanding towards me. In yet another attempt towards it, today I draw a bank cheque of Rs. 15,000 drawn on syndicate bank, kharghar branch, Ch. # 590269, to be adjusted towards the total principle outstanding towards society maintenance charges.

I would like the committee to adjust this amount strictly towards the outstanding maintenance charges only and not against the newly charged parking fine for parking second two-wheeler in the society. I would also like to bring to your notice that for almost a month now one of my two-wheeler has been parked outside society premises, which the committee can verify with the watchman if required.

I would like to the committee to reconsider its decision of levying these charges against me and request the Chairman/Secretary to kindly waive off the fine/penalty of Rs.5200 charged for parking second two-wheeler in the society. I did not receive any sort of formal communication from committee/society members in this regard; also a fine/penalty of Rs. 5200 is too much as a fine as I have already in the process of clearing all and any dues outstanding towards society maintenance from my end.

For all of your attention, I see that there are as many as 10 members or more in the society who park two vehicles (1 four-wheeler and 1 two-wheeler) each in the open spaces of the society. If in case there is space constraint in the society, than each flat in the society should be allowed to park only one vehicle nothing more than that irrespective of area of the flat and the number of vehicles.

However, in our society members can park 1 car and 1 bike per flat, but no flat can park more than one 2-wheeler. I consider this as unfair towards members having 2 two-wheelers and it also does not make any sense to me at least. I am aware of the fact that there are not more than 5 members who have 2 or more two-wheelers.
4. Is it that our society does not have enough space left to even park 3-5 ‘two-wheelers’ in the society? If this is the case in our society than I must say that we should not allow any member of the society to park more than 1 vehicle in the society, irrespective of the type of vehicle and size of the flat.

As it is a common understanding that if society’s premise has limited space and it does care about providing enough space to each society members fairly and equally, than it should allow only one vehicle to each member of the society to ensure that each flat owner gets equal opportunity to use society’s open parking spaces as all the members have been contributing towards maintenance of the society.
5. In fact, members like me who have a larger flat area (965 sq.ft.) in the society and who have been contributing as much as Rs. 1700/month towards the society maintenance charges should get some space in the parking area, is it not so? Other members who have a smaller flat area and contribute much less than Rs. 1700/month should get lesser privileges in the society.
6. I would like to understand from the committee that all including myself have been treated fairly, and humanly?
The rule of parking 1 four-wheeler and 1 two-wheeler to each members of the society but no 2 two-wheelers to any members at any cost whatsoever, sounds a bit absurd and confusing to me, especially when there are not more than 3-5 members with no car but 2 or more two wheelers. In my opinion five more bikes would not occupy much space in the society.

The “One Car and One Bike” rule to me is like allowing two vehicles to some members of the society and only one vehicle to other members of the society. This is especially and totally against the members who do not own a car, but 2 two-wheelers instead. On the other hand there is one unique case where a member has one car and 2 two-wheelers – all three vehicles are allowed to be parked in the society premises. I think this is gross injustice towards a person like me and I feel being a target of some situation/conspiracy.

As a member of the society I demand an equal and fair treatment in the society and not be treated like an serious offender for raising few hard questions to the committee members. I feel that I have not been treated fairly and humanly in the society, I do not think that I have committed any sort of crime by parking 2nd two-wheeler in the society to be penalized with a fine of Rs. 5200 for the month of July.

There has not been any sort communication with me from any of the members of the committee. It is a cause of concern to me if the committee chooses to operate in this fashion. I would like to clarify the above issue with the committee members and come to an understanding with the committee. I feel that I have been not treated fairly in the society and subjected to showcasing of power and authority of the committee. I request the committee members to clarify its stance with me if this is not the case at all with the committee.

Premises Residency is a “Co-operative Housing Society” and not for profit making financial institution/company so as to not co-operate with its members of the society, especially when all the members are contributing towards monthly maintenance, some more and some less depending upon the flat size.

I had been a committee member myself for a short period of time in 2014, when I resigned stating reasons such as committee members not being serious about collecting/recovering of outstanding dues from some of the members of the society and were more keen on charging late payment and interest (21% p.a) from the members, instead of talking and reasoning out with the members concerned and finding out amicable terms and conditions to settle the outstanding society charges and regularize maintenance charges.

The committee members were non-serious about finding out a common ground that was beneficial for both the members concerned and the regular functioning of the society. Seeing the lack of interest of the committee members towards collection/recovery of minimum monthly maintenance charges on regular basis, along with my unstable financials at the time, I also encouraged and motivated myself to stop paying society maintenance charges on a regular basis and pay as per my convenience and availability of funds.

All the members of the society especially the present committee members are well aware of the fact that there had been gross misappropriation of society’s fund in the past and the society had seen lot issues, discontentment, arguments, disharmony and dissatisfaction among the members of the society due to improper functioning of it, including lack of water supply.

There is a problem somewhere in the society because of which all the members of the society have regular issues, concerns, challenges, dissatisfaction, disharmony, lack of brotherhood and togetherness among themselves. This has been my experience of being in the society for past 10 years and things do not seem to be changing anytime soon.

The members of the society has been facing water shortages on a daily basis for past two years now, I would like to know its causes, and why only one-two hours of water supply in morning and evening is becoming routine when the society members have been contributing towards maintenance on a monthly basis?
a. I would to know the causes of water shortage on regular basis?
b. I would like to know the steps the committee has taken to overcome the issue of water shortage in the society?
c. What it has been doing for past two years to overcome the issue?
d. Is the issue of water shortage going to become a permanent issue or it will be resolved soon?
e. Is the water shortage issue resolvable or it is not resolvable?
f. What is the cost of resolving the water shortage issues?
g. The reason for water shortage is due to problem of society machinery/mechanism?
h. Is the reason for water shortage is due to external factors outside the control of society?
i. Why water shortage is becoming an issue that is persistent and regular throughout and all the days of the year now?

I again request committee members to waive off the parking charges of Rs. 5200 from the maintenance bill of July, 2016 and adjust the cheque payment of Rs. 15,000 drawn on Syndicate Bank, Kharghar, Cheque # 590269 towards outstanding charges only and not against parking charges. Since late 2014, I have already paid lot of money to the society in form of interest charges.

When I was a committee member I had requested the committee to collect the maintenance charges from erring members by giving them fair terms and condition to payment of outstanding dues and regularizing their maintenance charges rather than charging penalty and interest on the outstanding amount but the committee members did not pay heed towards my suggestions which forced myself to resign from the committee in the year 2014-15 itself.

I request the committee members to look at it from my perspective and work towards making it a better Co-operative Housing Society for all the members. We all being members of the society should have a co-operative and understanding behavior among us. We all should find a common ground to find amicable and logically possible solutions in all the matters concerning the well-being of society members and fairness in the proper functioning of the society as a whole.

I request the committee members to relook and reconsider the various decisions and resolutions passed by it previously, especially those concerning parking of vehicles, and charging of penalties, especially when the members are not defaulting willfully.
I request the committee to please waive off the penalties charged against me for parking second two-wheeler in the open parking space of the society and reiterate that the committee members should have spoken to me in this regard before imposing parking fine and understand my point of view as well.

It is my request the committee member to reply my letter to have a fruitful and logical discussion on the issues raised above by me at the earliest.
Thank You All.

The Chairman/Secretary,
Premises Residency CHS Ltd.,

Dear Chairman/Secretary,

Sub: Requesting to waive off two-wheeler parking fine from maintenance bill

My concern now here is that also recently (Jun-Jul 2016), I have been charged a parking penalty of Rs. 5200 for parking a second two-wheeler in the open parking space of the society. I am surprised that as usual and yet again none of the committee member did not ever make an attempt to speak/discuss with me formally or informally or sent a formal notice to me in this regard before imposing the said parking charges in the monthly maintenance bill. Also, the members of the committee did not make an attempt to seek any sort clarification from me as to why the society should not charge a penalty for parking second two-wheeler in the available open parking space in the society. Now, I am now shocked to see the charges in the maintenance bill.

The rule of parking 1 four-wheeler and 1 two-wheeler to each members of the society but no 2 two-wheelers to any members at any cost whatsoever, sounds a bit absurd and confusing to me, especially when there are not more than 3-5 members with no car but 2 or more two wheeler.
In my opinion five more bikes would not occupy much space in the society.

Seeing the lack of interest of the committee members towards collection/recovery of minimum monthly maintenance charges on regular basis, along with my unstable financials at the time, I also encouraged and motivated myself to stop paying society maintenance charges on a regular basis and pay as per my convenience and availability of funds. Since late 2014 I have been regularly charged late payments and an interest of 21% on the outstanding amount. Here, I would like to know that if the same is true for other defaulting member of the society. Have they also been equally penalize and charged interests at the rate of 21% per annum on the outstanding amount just to ensure that me including all the other members of the society have been treated fairly and equally.

As we all the society members are aware of the fact that serious allegations and charges have been raised against the committee members in the past and the society has been suffering because of that. In all fairness, I would like to understand from the committee how the misappropriation of funds of the society in the past has been recovered and settled for, for the benefit of the society to again ensure that I have not been a target specially and I am not being a victim of any sort.

a. I would to know the causes of water shortage on regular basis?
c. What it has been doing for past two years to overcome the issue?
e. Is the water shortage issue resolvable or it is not resolvable?
f. What is the cost of resolving the water shortage issues?

I request the committee members to re-look and reconsider the various decisions and resolutions passed by it previously, especially those concerning parking of vehicles, and charging of penalties, especially when the members are not defaulting willfully.

Thank You All.

Sector 11, Kharghar,
deepaksudhi

Aug 3, 2016

Tenants are restricted to enter Club House

Tenants (even Their Children) Are Restricted to enter Club House on account of Separate Monthly Charges
I stay as a Tenant in Yashvasin CHS ltd Kharghar Sector 27.Reg No. N.B.O.M/ CIDCO/H.S.G/(TC)/4492/J.T.R/2012-13

Society has Passed the resolution on 13.09.15 that Tenants are only allowed to use club House on a nominal Charge of 1000/-Pm and need to pay on quarterly basis, and they will issue Entry Permit for the same or else wont allow to enter Club House however this rule is not applied to Society Member or their Guest.This rule was never imposed untill 1st Aug 2016 , Couple of Days back my child restricted to enter the Club House Security guard restricted him to enter the Club House. However I gave the society manager a letter from the Society member allowing me to use as his guest as the Guest of the Member is allowed to use the Club House Charges.But one of the committee member refuse to give acknowledgement and said he will decide later that whether to accept the letter or not.

Society has a small garden and small Children's Play Area which is not is condition to be used due to rainy season. My Childrens are hence left with no play area in the society.

As far I know under no circumstances society can directly collect any charges from tenants but however they can charge Non Occupancy Charges From the Flat owner that to fixed 10% of the service charges. They cannot make a separate rule for charging tenants and its discrimination and Human Rights Violation

I went to society office showed my willingness to pay on monthly basis and asked them to not restricted children from entering the society Club House as he feel discriminating as his other friends are free to enter Clubhouse but he refused to do so and again the next my Child was stopped by security to enter the Club House. I really felt this is BIOS and this is discrimination and Human Right Violation.

Deepak S
pacifics

Jul 2, 2016

ELLIGAL AGM MEETING HELD

It is observed that our co oprative housing society has never shown the balance sheet from last 6 years as well as the committee elections were elligal. Secondly maintenance activities expenses are declared by cm only without any prior information and consideration of society members in physical presence only 5 committee members with one or two present owners declared agm decision about maintenance work.
Now CM members started harrassing under the bye law act 72 to pay principle amount as well as 22% interest on it from the day one of agm.
I request to arrange surprise audit legally to reveal the facts. I have evidence of physically staying owners .
Dayananda I Mendon

Jun 1, 2016

CHS, Ltd., Secretary is not a member of the registered society

Illegal activities is being carried by the above said society. Secretary of the society is not a registered member of the CHS. It is totally illegal. Committee members are having hand in gloves. AGM is conducted by the illegal secretary.

Request the regulators to intervene and have a audit of the same. Evidence proof is available. Help is seeked from you. I want to you to check it by surprise audit and complain in the police.

I am law abiding citizen I don't wants such irregularities carried by my society members.

Dayananda I Mendon
F 1, 1:4, Gomati CHS Ltd., Sector 8 B, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400614.

Hope that you are looking into the matter. Taking a appropriate actions , If you need any help in investigating the issues I can provide with evidence proofs.
Venkatesh Iyengar

Apr 29, 2016

No action by registrar of socity, dombivli

No action being initiated against chairman mr, a b kolhe and secretary mr jayaram iyer for violation of mcs act, not conducting election, not providing docs under sectio 32 of mcs act, missappropriation of accts, threatening, destruction of records, tampering of notices, using society funds for personal use, coersion, 420 activities, misleading members,