Kaff Appliances

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kaff Appliances

vishalhaorongbam

Nov 24, 2022

In-built HOB burner out of stock since months

I'm writing to escalate a total failure from your KAFF APPLIANCES in resolving my burner issue which was raised on
16th of September 2022.
Complaint No.:220916608

My HOB model VHB-763 was purchased on 14th of February 2021. I encountered issues with the two big burners and had raised a ticket for the same on 16th of Sep 2022 where a technician visited and claimed that the burner needs to be replaced.

After a number of follow-ups it was informed that the burners were out of stock and would be delivered by the end of September 2022.

Now, it has been more than 3 months since the ticket was raised. There has been multiple follows with multiple parties and there hasn't been any resolution till date.

This has been a very bad experience and major safety issue now that the burner has started to completely malfunction.

I'm attaching herewith my Invoice and the initial ticket screenshot for reference.

Vishal SIngh H
ATCO Sapphire, Sompura Gate,
Sarjapur Main Road, Bengaluru 562125

sauchadh

Oct 15, 2022

Gas Hob Burner issue

I purchased my gas hob (KAFF VHB 603) on 4th Nov 2020 via amazon. Within a few months, I started having a burner issue. I raised a request to replace the burner. It took a couple of months to get the burners replaced. They replaced it with full brass burners. Now I am again seeing the burner issue within a year. I raised a complaint on 22nd Sept. The technician visited the very next day and suggested replacing the burners. There is a gap visible in between the burners. Twice I saw burner issues in less than 2 years.

Burners cost is coming around 6k while the total cost of gas hob was 15k. Why should I pay for burners replacement if they are having issues in less than a year ? Either these burners are of bad quality or there is some other manufacturing issue. I can't keep replacing burners every year worth 6K. I need a permanent solution. Customer care also confirmed burners has 2 years warranty.

My 1st complaint (22nd Sept) 220922185 was closed without my prior permission and 2nd complaint (221012586) was opened on 12th Oct. 3rd complaint was raised on 15th Oct (221015268). I already spoke to Mr. Govardhan Guru (Branch head) & Mr. Abhijeet (Region head) regarding this. I am having a tough time dealing with this issue. Kindly help in resolving it.

Saurabh

Gas Hob Burner issue

Gouthsk

Jun 9, 2020

Kaff Cutomer Service

I have purchased an Kaff Chimney Online on 23rd May on my company name and have entered all the required details including company name and GSTIN but yet I couldn't find them on my invoice. I was trying to reach customer care through email [email protected] but despite several follow ups for over a week I didn't get even a reply to any of my mails. And every time I call customer care they ask me to drop an email and that's the only way we can solve the issue. If this is the way the service is , going forward I wouldn't recommend KAFF to any of my customers. I am an Interior designer by profession and have been recommending this brand till now. I will make sure I won't be referring any of my client in future. I have been following for a week now to just get an iNVOICE. I am really starting to think of the service quality if there is any product issue or service. My contact details 8095445999 and [email protected]

Kaff Cutomer Service