Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation (KDMC)

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation (KDMC)

chhavi_ashish

Nov 17, 2017

Property Tax

Property tax
I paid property tax online payment on Nov 17, 2017 but didn't get receipt.

Please sent the payment receipt on my e mail id

Property no. E42017812300 (Flat No - 302, C Wing)

Email: srivastava.ashish28@gmail.com
jitu4343

Oct 30, 2017

Online Property Tax Payment portal not working

HI there - since many weeks I'm trying to making online payment of property tax against my property but it seems that functionality on online portal of KDMC.gov.in is not working

It always gives error as "internal server error" & does not allow to make any payment

Kindly resolve this issue at earliest so I can clear the property the property tax pending against my flat

Jitendra
mohan7

Oct 12, 2017

Water Wastage since 2 months

This complaint is regarding the overflowing water tank in Nilgiris CHS in Godrej Hills, Khadakpada, Kalyan (West) since 2 months. Every night since the last 2 months, the watchman of the society sleeps at around 12 AM midnight and lets the water tank overflow from 1 AM till 5 or 5.30 AM every night. Twice, we confronted him and asked him to turn it off, however, the society members seem to be least bothered and nobody from their society is trying to warn the watchman.

It is very disturbing to see the entire country reeling under drought and fighting for water and one outsider, who has been assigned the responsibility of securing the property, not performing his basic duties as a human being to save the water. We have shared this with Gyan Singh as well who takes care of bringing these outsiders for security jobs here. But, he hasnt done anything about this yet.

I request KDMC to look into this and to do something to save this wastage of water otherwise this will go on till the society gets a punctual and disciplined watchman which is actually a distant dream in our country.
Raji19792002

Sep 23, 2017

Illegal construction

We stay at kadke chawl, hanuman nagar, katemanaveli, kalyan east. There are many illegal construction work being done for that we are facing a drainage issue. Would request you to kindly visit the place and take a necessary action.
Sud Marchande

Sep 18, 2017

EVERYDAY DOG BITES PERSON CASE HAPPEND

DEAR SIR,

THERE ARE 15-20 STREET DOGS IN MY AREA,THEY BITES PERSON EVERY DAY,THEY BITES ME TWO TIMES,THE COST OF HOSPITALIZATION FOR THAT Rs.6000 ,NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD IT. CHILDREN ARE SCARED TO GO ALONE TO SCHOOL OR CLASS, EVEN YOUNG PERSON ALSO GET SCARED TO GO OUT OF HOME.THE POPULATION OF DOGS ALSO INCREASING DAY BY DAY,PLEASE MAKE CONTROL ON THEM.CHILDREN WILL DIE DUE TO BITES OF DOGS LIKE BHIVANDI STREET DOG ATTACK.

I REQUEST KDMC PLEASE SEND DOG CATCHER VAN TO CATCH THESE STREET DOGS AWAY FROM HANUMAN NAGAR,NEAR GIRIJA AAI COMPLEX, KALYAN(E).
Sanket Salgaonkar

Sep 8, 2017

Illegal expansion of Shops. Lodha Nilje.

In lodha (Nilaje) shopkeeper have illegally expanded their shops till foothpath. it gives inconvenience to the public who use footpath. In fact because of this footpath is can be seen. Also it can be fatal for children and old people to walk on roads instate of footpath.
Building in which shopkeepers have illegally occupied footpath is Chandesh OASIS C&G. Shopkeeper are using and claiming that area as they owned it and forcing people not to use it and stay out of that area.
Humble request to KDMC personal to look after it and help to clear this menace.
Pramod Shinge

Mar 27, 2017

property tax payment receipt

I paid property tax online payment on 27/03/2017 but didn't get receipt.
Property no. A06017011100
bill no. 263252
flat no.201
Email: pramodshinge16@gmail.com
yuyogesh

Mar 21, 2017

No water supply from KDMC

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are staying in Navnath Residency,Chinchapada Kalyan East, Near Bhavani Mandir, previously we were getting 1 hour water supply in a day but since 14th Mar 2017 there is no water supply from KDMC. We have already given written complaint to KDMC but there is no reply or any action taken from there end. Now the condition is we are not getting water supply from last 1 Week.

So we would request you to either you check our pipe line of water supply connection or you shifted our connection to other route for better water supply.

Please help us.
jac.

Feb 2, 2017

FEAR OF DOG BITE AND ARKING AT NIGHT

NUMBER OF DOGS ARE INCREASING EVERY YEAR. AND IN EVERY GALLY AND ROAD AT LEAST 25 DOGS SITTING AROUND ROAD SIDE.
MY COMPLAINT IS THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO COME AT HOME OR GOING OUT OF HOME AT NIGHT. EVEN IN AFTERNOON ALONE PERSON CANNOT WALK ON THE STREET. EVERY PERSON HAVE FEAR OF DOG BIT. THE PROBLEM IS GROWING DAY BY DAY. AT NIGHT NOBODY CAN SLIP WEL DUE TO DOG BARKING.

I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE SERIOUS MATTER AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

THANKS & REGARDS,
siddhant b. gade

Feb 1, 2017

anadhikrut bandhkam tax water connction

andhikrut bandkam yat bilder stanik nagarsevak aani aapale sambandhit adhikari yanchy sanganmatane titwala parisarat anek thikani andhikrut bandhkam karnyat aale aasun kalyan dombivali mahanagar palika yavar kahich karvai ka karit nahi tases ya thikani gele 5 varshapasun hi kame chalu aahet tases ya thikani plumbaranni anek thikani anadhikrut nal connection dilele aahet tases anekanchya tax pavati milaleli nahi
siddhant b. gade
Nilesh_Shelar

Jan 29, 2017

Illegal chawl construction in Balyani

Illegal construction going on in Balyani Gaon, Titwala East. Constructing 1rks/ 1 bhk rooms on land whose title belongs to somebody else. Cheating is going on openly without any restrictions and hesitation. Approximately 100s of illegel rooms have been constructed and sold.
I own a land there on which chawl has been constructed and sold. Nobody wants to take action as some influential personalities also involved.
skboss

Jan 11, 2017

ellegal construction

ellegal construction going on in ward No. 67 near Maharashtra nagar richsaw stand name gaodevi arcad.. This area is registered for kdmc garden
kiranchavan

Jan 1, 2017

pipeline burst near chikanghar

Pipeline got burst near chikanghar, near chatri banglow, kalyan west...so much of water is getting wasted.. And water is there on road..kindly do the needful..
mahima naik

Dec 31, 2016

Pipeline burst

Kindly note there is water leaking from pipeline below Dedhia Niwas, near Ganesh Mandir, Phadke Rd.. It is exactly below Dedhia Niwas in front of Santosh Shop. There has been water leakage from three to four days after the road construction work happened last week.

So please do the needful as it gets difficult to walk on footpath.
mahima naik

Dec 31, 2016

Pipeline burst

Kindly note there is water leaking from pipeline below Dedhia Niwas. It is exactly below Dedhia Niwas in front of Santosh Shop. There has been water leakage from three to four days after the road construction work happened last week.

So please do the needful as it gets difficult to walk on footpath.
avinashchavan

Dec 30, 2016

COMPLAINT FOR SHORT OF WATER SUPPLY

I am resident of Om Sai Ganesh, Flat No. 204, 2nd Floor, Juni Dombivli Road, Opp. Little China Hotel, Juni Dombivli, Dombivli (West) PIN 421202. Recently since 3 to 4 weeks there is shortage of water supply at our building. I mean previously water supply was about half an hour a day. Now, it is just for 10 minutes a day which is not sufficient at all.

I also take this opportunity to submit that, during the year 2016 there is no shortage of rain also, I mean rainfall was also most satisfactory and all the dams which supply water also get filled about 99% of water. Due to short water supply by corporation all the resident of our building are also get affected as sufficient amount of water needs for day to day activities.

I request that please look into the matter at the earliest and at least try to supply water half an hour a day which will be highly appreciated. Hope your corporation will take this complaint positively. Hoping for a quick action and prompt reply from the end of corporation.

Avinash Chavan
Mobile : 9619624124
Bajrang Tangadkar

Dec 5, 2016

Open drainage at shankeshwar society health issue for 700 flats

This is bring it your notice that since 2010 our society shankeshwar presidency is facing major problem of open drainage water which is coming from charms society.we have raised complaint to B ward office and they issued motice to charms society.but as per society members they have Completion certificate which is received from KDMC.I request in behalf of 700 flats to look into this matter priority as it is serious health threat for 700 flats also due huge water logging may be chance of damage building structure.

Request your intervention in this highly appreciated.

Bajrang Tangadkar
Shankeshwar Presidency,Gauripada,Kalyan west
Dharmadhikarisanjay

Dec 4, 2016

Property tax

I paid property tax online payment on 03 dec 2016 but didn't get receipt.
Property no.B0814348000
Email: dharmadhikarisanjay@gmail.com
Prithvimoitra

Nov 27, 2016

Water probem in Nav Pratik

There is acute water shortage in our building and we have already applied to KDMC for additional tappings but no result till date.
We have only 1 tapping (27 tenants) but we understand that many of the buildings in the locality are having multiple connections, which is leading to such problems.
Request you to please investigate the problem or inspect all water connection in buildings of P and T and solve the issue so that everyone gets water.
RAVI RAJA MIURTHY

Nov 26, 2016

ROAD

All roads in Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation are under re construction by laying concrete Roads. However, Kopar Cross Road is in a very bad condition by having lot many potholes and breakages.

Request Authorities to look into it as we are also part of SMART CITY = KALYAN DOMBILVI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION.

MENON
RAVI RAJA MIURTHY

Nov 26, 2016

UNHEALTHY CONDITION

I am a resident of Kopar Cross Road, DOMBIVLI WEST where atleast a dozen of societies are located. This Road has become a dumping area for quite some time and of late a sorting centre too. Tempos carrying bags full of waste materials collected from other locations and dumped here for sorting. There are about 20 to 30 families engaged in this work who are staying in zopadas illegally constructed and occupied by them. Since the road is occupied by these illegal immigrants there is no way to walk and travel by vehicles in this road peacefully.

The authorities must open their eyes and look into this haphazard situation leading to many health problems by inhaling toxic emanating out of the burning of plastic and other poisonous substances by them.

KESAV
DOMBIVLI WEST
loverock

Nov 10, 2016

Mosquitoes in our locaties

My compliant on 7th November 2016, seems to be having no effect, since now no one has come from your department to fumigate our localities at Radha Nagar.
I hope you will take this matter seriously and try to send your personal to fumigate, since these mosquitoes have become a menace.
Thanking you in anticipation.
loverock

Nov 7, 2016

Mosquitos

I would like to inform you that mosquito become menace in our Radha Nagar Tower, near Ayush Hospital, Khadapada Circle, Kalyan West. Everyday people are suffering of mosquito bites due to non fumigation.
Kindly take the necessary action to fumigate.
Thanking you in anticipation.
reshamraj

Nov 5, 2016

Illegal construction

I would like to draw your attention about the illegal construction going on in full swing on Survey no. 30 of Hissa no. 3. The builder is not stopping the construction in spite of repeated requests.

I hereby request you to take action immediately so that the common man don't suffer by booking his home in such a illegal property.

Resham
reshamraj

Nov 5, 2016

Illegal construction

I would like to draw your attention about the illegal construction going on in full swing on Survey Number 30 Hissa number 3 located in Golavli Village which falls under KDMC. Builder is not stopping the construction in spite of repeated requests.

I request herewith to take immediate action on this illegal construction so that the common man is not getting fooled.

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...