Karaikudi Municipality

Consumer complaints and reviews about Karaikudi Municipality

Shajithahakkim

Nov 25, 2021

Overflow of drainage water onto the road

I wanted to bring this to your notice that due to the ongoing underground drainage works, the sewage line has not been properly cleaned or desilted because of which the sewage water is overflowing on the roads especially blocking our way to the main door entrance.Due to this unhygienic situation mosquitoes and germs are spreading making it an inhabited evironment to live in. Due to this water my entire family is suffering from disentry...and I suffered from dengue..I kindly request you to look into this issue and take the requisite action immediately. Address:no -19, ramasamy naicker street, chidabaram agraharam, karaikudi
noorasso

Ward No 8
Subramaniya puram 9th street,
South extension,
Karaikudi - 630001.

Subject: Requesting immediate action against stray dog menace

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am residing at Subramaniya puram, South extension neighborhood area in Karaikudi. Here, stray dogs attack riders at night hours. In recent times, many stray dogs barking and facing threaten to our children and pets in day-time.

Moreover, stray dogs count increased rapidly in our neighborhood and creating potential threats to our locals. In addition, we fear that it may spread rabies to people.

I am requesting you to take immediate actions to exterminate these stray dogs from our area.

Yours sincerely

(Veerapathiran pillai st)
Old Govt Hospital back side
Towards Alangudiyaar School

STRAY DOG MENACE

A lot of street dogs (more than 10 dogs) are found to be causing trouble to the locals residing area.

They are causing a lot of nuisance especially during night. We can't go outside at night as they bark and even come in groups threatening to bite.

These dogs are very ferocious and pose a serious threat to all the locals.The dogs also enter our houses and dirty the place. We are unable to sleep as the dogs bark and fight continuously during night. Please take immediate action and help us to eradicate rabies. We are also worried about children and old people residing in the locality.
People come late night from my work and have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. Sometime biker loses their consideration from the road which becomes a cause of serious causalities.
Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim the entire person who passes from them.
so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Residing Peoples

20.01.2021
Priya rukmani

Mar 21, 2020

Reg:overflow of drainage

Improper sanitation and drainage facility.
21.03.2020

The chairman
Municipal Corporation

Dear sir/madam,
Reg:overflow of drainage water onto the roads.

Located address:
Old no 72,New no 80,
Alangudiar street,
Karaikudi-630001

I wanted to bring this to your notice that due to the ongoing underground drainage works, the sewage line has not been properly cleaned or desilted because of which the sewage water is overflowing on the roads especially blocking our way to the main door entrance.Due to this unhygienic situation mosquitoes and germs are spreading making it an inhabited evironment to live in. I kindly request you to look into this issue and take the requisite action immediately.This application is also copied to the collectorate of Sivaganga district.

Narayanan

14 Feb 2020

The chairman
Municipal Corporation

Dear Sir/ Madam

Subject: Regarding the irregular supply of water.

Located Address,
N/0 : 26 south Street
Marukal lane
Karaikudi-630001

I beg to draw your attention towards irregular supply of water in our street (South Street, Marukal lane) for several weeks.

The people living in our town are not getting sufficient water for many days. Also they are unable to get clean drinking water. The supply of water is being stopped for a week. During this situation we are starving for water. We are also facing tough situation for washing, cleaning, cooking, bathing etc. These are common activities in every house. Some times contaminated water has been noticed in the supplied water. Also for not getting clean drinking water, many people in our town are suffering from water-born diseases like Jaundice, diarrhea etc. During summer season the condition becomes worse with the least supply of water. We are correctly paid water bills for every year. Many times some people fall in unwanted querral and have gotten severe injury while fighting with each other for water. On behalf of my area people, I therefore, request you to highlight this burning problem of our area on your Editorial page.

I shall be highly obliged.

(NAME)
Aruna.A
Sudha Sarathiraman

Jan 29, 2020

DITCH WATER FLOWING IN THE ROAD

Respected Sir/Madam,
We have to complaint about neighbour house ditch water flowing in the road.Already we are informed this problem to that house people but they didn't take any action.This ditch water produce lots of mosquitos.It cause health issues like dengue and malaria fever.Kindly visit our place and do action immediately.

Name: S.SUDHA

Address: Elango street,Lakshmi nagar,Railway backside,Alagappapuram post,Karaikudi,Sivagangai dist 630003.

DITCH WATER FLOWING IN THE ROAD DITCH WATER FLOWING IN THE ROAD DITCH WATER FLOWING IN THE ROAD

Sakthivel Muthiah

Apr 23, 2019

Ditch water stagnation in the entrance of house

A small concrete canal was constructed by municipal corporation in the entrance of our house .

It was constructed for the free flow of rain water in the way of our house but due the improper maintanance and unhygienic waste come from other houses , it is fully blocked.

Now the ditch water stagnation cause diseases and bad smell come from it . We tried to clean it by the local corporation workers but not possible at every time.

So kindly take the necessary action for the clean and free flow of water from houses through the canal.

Ditch water stagnation in the entrance of house Ditch water stagnation in the entrance of house

V.Venkattachalam

Dec 31, 2018

street light & drainage blockage

karaikudi
ward no: 21
Street Name: K.AL.RM.Street.

I would like to bring the following issues to your notice !
1.Street lights are not working for the past 3 years
2.Drainage system was not cleaned for the past 2 years.

We need immediate clearance on the same to avoid spread of flu and other diseases to our native.
Thank you !
Lion.Er.V.Venkattachalam,
Secretary,
Chamber Of Commerce Karaikudi.

street light & drainage blockage street light & drainage blockage street light & drainage blockage

Dhivya5555

Dec 5, 2018

Ditch water stagnation

Our street name chithambaranar st
Ward : 25
Keelaoorani
There s a drainage going in front of our house.its totally blocked and we are facing lot of mosquito problems.please do necessary actions..
Phone no 04564221353

Kannankaruppiah

Jul 22, 2018

Proper road facility required

Sir / Madam,

We are living in Ramasamy Street, N-Pudur, Karaikudi, in our place road facility not there at all, most of the people living in that road are elderly people, they are not able to walk or drive two wheeler, they are falling down very frequently. Kindly let us know when you will lay proper road in Karaikudi.

My name is Kannan, I am living out of Karaikudi, my parents are living there, their contact number is 9791607155.
muthukkaruppan m

Jul 18, 2018

Municipal Water issue

We have complained about the leakage of municipal water near our home, with the help of Block development officer and others, it got the attention quickly and few contractors came with JCP, they stopped the water flow.
But that has stopped the water connection to my home.
When asked about the people who came to stop the leakage, they are asking us to reach out to Karaikudi municipality.

Address: Near Aarumuganagar Aavin booth, water tank Area, Karaikudi.
MeyyappanSub

Jun 5, 2018

Ditch water stagnation in front of house (Immediate Action required)

There is blockage in the Ditch Water which is flowing in small canal in front and beside of my house because of this Ditch water stagnation causes lots of mosquitoes breeding which causes frequent illness (Dengue, Malaraia) to elders and children's.

We have lots of mosquitoes problems because of this.

We have repeatedly informed local area cleaning person regarding this issue but he has asked us to inform municipality cleaning section and Higher Officials (Municipality Commissioner) to resolve this issue.

Hence I would request you to take action immediately in clearing this Stagnation and make this Ditch water follow freely so that children's and elders can be saved from severe illness (Dengue and Malaria).

Name : SubramanianM
Phone : 9791098029
Address : Ward 20, 10/2 PAL Street, Karaikudi.
solaikumar

Oct 4, 2017

Overcharging in vehicle stand

I would like to bring you notice that we are overpaying more amount than what is mentioned in the recipient while parking our vehicles at vehicle stand of old bus stand (Karaikudi). The actual amount printed in reciept was 5/- per day whereas they are asking for 8/-. Which means we are not sure about the extra 3/- that seems to be hidden charges.kindly justify and let us know the reason for this.. Kindly take necessary action on top priority.

solaikumar

Oct 4, 2017

Overcharging in vehicle stand

You can contact me at 7892604042 if you need more clarity on this. Thanks in advance.

Rajagopal89

Jan 18, 2017

Name Transfer in water connection- Misuse by Bill Collector of Karaikudi

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I want to make complain about the bill collector Mr.Bharudhin (Karaikudi Municipality) (His Phone Number : 09698289454) who come to my home and Collect Rs.3000/- for a name change in Corporation water connection, But he is not Transferring the name and he is not attending my phone call and while going to meet him directly he is saying stupid reasons. kindly Take action on him.

My name: Rajagopal