kbc

Consumer complaints and reviews about kbc

sarvar

Jun 21, 2021

Kbc

I got a call on 18 May that your lottery is up to 2500000 They send me anything to me and they sent their ID cards to mine too. which I believed was hardly true Slowly accepting the tax from the movie, believe that and I also lift and impose so much load I have lifted from the people that I cannot return it now. I gave him ₹585000.
I didn't get the lottery even after paying so much money .He Calls From +198 Customer Care Number Sometimes call from phone +189
We are talking to head office Kolkata, we are talking to customer care. But so far no one has come out Today will be more than 1 month and I have spent at least ₹ 600000 till this time. Now I have nothing left to deposit any tax but still she is asking to deposit tax
sofia_love

Nov 17, 2019

Anand Kumar

I got a call today from +923100487411 on Whatsapp. He claimed that he is from KBC and that I won a lottery of Rs.3200000. I really feel that it was a fraud call. Though I reject the call because I've heard about that but please see to it as many others can get in their trap.
nootan_thakker

May 18, 2014

KBC call disconnected

I am NOOTAN THAKKAR from AHMEDABAD - GUJARAT, got a call THIS AFTERNOON at 03:00 PM from KBC Office ,Mumbai (# ############) on 18th May,2014 for the selection of jodi special. The person asked my primary details like Age,Name,Address etc and ask me whether I am free between 5th June to 13th June 2014,I answered 'Yes' and then forwarded the call to an computerized system but computerized call got disconnected before it accepted any further answer. There were no calls again.
I tried to call back on that number but it was not connecting
please help
Prem Shanker Gupta

May 17, 2014

Call got disconnected

My name is Prem Shanker Gupta. I am from New Delhi.
I got call from KBC on 16 April 2014 at 5:34 p.m. from +912261675750.
I gave them all my details like address, name and
other things.
But when the call got transferred to computerized voice the call after saying ,"press 1 and 2 for hindi or english the phone got disconnected.
Number selected (7838970463)