KDMC _Complaint against roaming Dog

Consumer complaints and reviews about KDMC _Complaint against roaming Dog

Jun 3, 2021

Annoyed by Excessive Dog Barking

I reside near Mangheshi Banquet Hall, Chikanghar, Kalyan. I'm annoyed by nuisance created by dogs.
There are 18 to 20 dogs and they all start barking together for the whole day and night.
We couldn't sleep or sit peacefully. Please do something about it.
Thankyou.
Dhanashree Paste

Apr 26, 2021

Complaint against street dogs

I would like to bring it to your notice that the number of 18 to 20 Romaing Street dogs have increased to a great extend in nearby our resident area. Please look into it asap and take needful action. Everyone in the area is irritated.
E224

Nov 1, 2020

Over limit stray dogs

From last 3months in our area ie chinchpada gaon Kalyan east
Lot of stray dogs are roaming means a lot 20 - 25 dogs
Even this one women went for dumping trash in our local trash area she got attacked by 4-7 dogs and she was seriously injured and addmited in hospital luckily she got saved
But as due to lock down no trash is been cleaned and due to this over increasement in trash lot of dogs are attacked and attracted to this trash
Please dog catcher department please send men to catch them
ajmeraheights3

Sep 30, 2020

ajmera heights III

Request to please pick up stray dogs from Yogi Dham Kalyan West area. There are too many stray dogs, mainly roaming in the midnight and also bitten society members...
Yug222

Sep 3, 2020

Need of Dog catcher

I am resident of Kalyan West Rambaug lane, jain society, and I would like to bring it to your notice that the number of Romaing Street dogs have increased to a great extend in this society.. Till now more than 50 people have been bite by these dogs.. Day by day they are becoming more aggressive
Request you to please look into it ASAP and also take the needfull action on it as we all very much frustrate with this issue.

Your Regards
Yugal jain

Aug 24, 2020

Complaint for stray dogs

Request to pls pick up stray dogs from golf link casa bella gold palava Dombivali. There are too many and also bitten society members ...Always bark and threaten people in and around.
sprane123

Jul 17, 2020

Roaming dogs in society

We the residents of Dwarkadham society ..We would like to bring to your kind notice that we are really frustrated with nuisance of roaming dogs in our society. 10 to 12 dogs are taking charge of our society at night and doing lots of messup on ground floor. Also they have bitten many of our society members and delivery boy's. Request to look in to the matter with immediately effect...address as below

Address

Pin - 421301
mob-9323827566/9820408132
sprane123

Jul 17, 2020

Roaming dogs in the socity

We the residents of Dwarkadham soceity, Tirthdham Complex Adharwadi Road kalyan west. We would like to bring to your kind notice that we are really frustrated with nuisance of roaming dogs in our society. 10 to 12 dogs are their taking charge of our society at the night and doing lots of messup in ground floor...Also they have bitten many of our society member...delivery boy. Request to look in the matter with immediate effect..

Address:

mob-9323827566/9820408132
ArjunSingh123

May 12, 2020

Palava Phase 2 - Stray Dogs

Palava Locality is now home to stray dogs, there are 100 of dogs in this society. No action is taken by society management, these dogs bite and hurt everyone.
Can these be moved to some other location
Sudipsd

Feb 17, 2020

Street dogs biting issue in society complex

Dear concern officer,
I I resident of Sitaram Nagar cooperative housing society manpada road Dombivli East, I would like to to bring to your notice that street dogs are creating nuisance in our society e and have bitten many of our our society members guest coma delivery boys, cylinder delivery men.
Even once me me and my family members also have been victim by this street dogs.
So kindly request you to look into the matter asap.
Sudip Supekar
vishal varghese

Jan 6, 2020

30-40 Dogs in Dombivali, Desale Pada Road

I usually do late night shifts, I get to go home home after 1:00 AM
I see many dogs in night. they sometime bites people crossing.
Since its late night there are no hospital available.
I request the KDMC to take immediate action before any serious issue arises.
Sheetal pachangane

Aug 10, 2019

Dear KDMC Team,

I am resident of Dombivali west, dist. Thane. My sister is 07 moths pregnant and 06 year old child going to school

Kindly help to sort out the issue. Thanks

Contact - 9821751269 sheetal pachangane

A wing maheshwaree marthand cop soc kopar cross rd
Near swami samrth math dombivali west
Kiyara C

Jan 23, 2019

Dogs near my residence

I am resident of Kalyan West Swaranjali Society, Sangeeta Apt, Landmark-Near LIC office, and I would like to bring it to your notice that the number of 18 to 20 Romaing Street dogs have increased to a great extend in nearby our resident Apartment, This dogs keep on barking all the day, that to non stop and which have created lot of disturbances, children are not able to study and play, old age people are unable to sleep and we all residents are unable to stay in here due to dog threats.

Request you to please look into it ASAP and also take the needfull action on it as we all very much Frustrated with this issue.

Swaranjali society/8169101914
Near LIC office
Karnik Road
Kalyan - West
Sanjay alu

Sep 3, 2017

Frustrated from Street dogs at our resident.

I'm from kalyan East, resident at Tisai Darshan Apt, Vijay Nagar, Near Amrai Police Chowki, Kalyan 421306.
On behalf of our Society, I would like to bring in your notice that, street dogs have increased in a maximum nos. They are nearby 18 to 20 dogs sitting near our building barking full night, and also one dog given birth to 18 dogs the count which have increased to almost 35 dogs, our apartment people's are totally distributed by this street dogs unable to pass from the resident even children can't play due to threats from this dogs.

It's our humble request to you that, please look into this and take the necessary action at the earliest.

From :- Sanjay Alu / 9819207357
Tisai Darshan Apartment
Kalyan.
Sanjay alu

Sep 3, 2017

Frustrated from resident dogs.

I am resident of Kalyan East Tisai Darshan Apt, Amrai, Vijay Nagar, Landmark-Near Amrai Police Chowki, and I would like to bring it to your notice that the number of 18 to 20 Romaing Street dogs have increased to a great extend in nearby our resident Apartment, one dog given a birth to 18 dogs in our parking area and which have created lot of disturbances and unable to stay in resident our children can't play due to dog threats.

Sanjay Alu / 9819207357
Tisai Darshan Apt
Kalyan - East
421306.

Jan 27, 2011

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am resident of Kalyan West Rambaug lane, and I would like to bring it to your notice that the number of Romaing Street dogs have increased to a great extend in this area.

Seema Nagpure

Jul 19, 2010

Complaint against roaming Dog

Yes, I agree to Mr Ashok. There are many street dogs in Dombivli. I feel KDMC should take immediate action against the street dogs.

Shivaji

Jul 12, 2010

Dear KDMC Team,

I am resident of Dombivali west, dist. Thane. My wife is 07 moths pregnant and 06 year old child going to school these days.

My wife have low BP problem and child get fear with dog, due to the un-authorised (Non Linsece) roaming dog sitting on 01st foor. Running back towords small childrens, gas man, Moter byke. which is dangours for us.

Kindly help to sort out the issue. Thanks