KENT GRAND PLUS water purifier

Consumer complaints and reviews about KENT GRAND PLUS water purifier

kent

Jul 22, 2021

Kent Ro Systems Ltd.

Dear Customer, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience you had. Please allow us to make it upto you as we believe in complete customer satisfaction. Our service team will get in touch with you shortly with an update on this concern. Regards, Team Kent
moon8b

Jul 21, 2021

non response of service complain and reversal of feed backs and blocking of registered phone number

I had placed a service request for my KENT water purifier on 18/07/2021. my service request ID number is 210718-00677. I had requested for the service request the same day. I received a call from a service representative of KENT that day by around 11:00 AM for the address details and the complaint. after that I received no further call and no service personnel visited my residence to solve the problem. No one came and called the next day also on 19/07/2021. so I called up KENT customer service on 20/07/2021 to detail my problem for not solving the problem of my water purifier. they on receiving my call expressed forgiveness and said that they will try to resolve my issue at the earliest and help me and escalate my problem so that it is solved at the earliest. my product is still under service warranty.
but today on 21/07/2021 I received an SMS that my complaint redressal has been cancelled. and the feedback link which is supplied along with the SMS on clicking shows that the feedback has already been received.
I want to complain regarding the attitude and the behaviour of the service technician who was given the responsibility of addressing to my service request ignored the complaint and as maybe I had complaint regarding this to KENT service of my complaint having not being been solved he manipulated my service request . he maybe showed something to KENT service regarding my complaint and had my service request cancelled and my feedback link already manipulated and delivered as favourable and positive in his regard.
I also want to complain that KENT does not have any customer care email for placing customer complains such as these so that customer can complain against bad or inferior KENT service or products in their KENT APP or KENT website. they only have an Email for KENT service
my Email ID is [email protected]
I am expecting a response to my complaint