kerala vision

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about kerala vision

keralavisionsucks

Jul 15, 2021

Worst service and connectivity

Worst service and connectivity. we don't have any alternative ISP here in our village if there is one I would have already moved. this is such a worst provider ever I have seen. there will be a minimum of 3-4 outages a day, which disrupts my daily job, and I'm being forced to use mobile data every time, what is the point of having broadband if I'm using mobile data every time.
krishna_1981

Jul 15, 2021

POOR BROADBAND CONNECTION

I AM RUNNING A VEHICLE POLLUTION CENTRE AND SEVERAL CUSTOMERS GONE BACK BY THIS VERY POOR NET SPEED ISSUE BECAUSE I CAN'T ABLE TO DO MY REQUIREMENTS AND I AM DOING MY DUTY ACCORDING TO MVD RULES SO PLEASE TAKE IT AS A SERIOUS MATTER AND IF YOU KEPT SILENT ON MY ISSUE, I WILL PRODUCE MY MATTER IN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS. SO DON'T PROVOKE ME OKKKK
Rajcraetion

Jul 1, 2021

Worst service and connectivity

Guys never ever take Kerala vision broadband connection. I have been facing connectivity issues and slow bandwidth for a couple of months now. so far raised multiple complaints and called 100 times to the local operator . he won't pick calls or respond back. I have paid for a 100mbps plan and paying 1000 bucks per month. What I'm getting is 2mbps speed and disconnection during meeting time. I think it better to take Jio dongle or mobile hotspot, it will work better than this kerala vision. Guys do you know where can I complain about this???
Shettyshill

Jun 20, 2021

Worst Internet provider

This is the worst ISP i have ever seen. Im calling their customer care over 2 months now for speed issue . And anyone you talk to never bother to come n check for issue or provide resolution. They just keep giving us multiple numbers and whomever I call say we don't come under maintenance of that area. Shitty customer care n shitty internet. Everytime there is a rain , there is no internet.
Remesan 9682

Jun 13, 2021

Net slow

Low net speed
sudeeshs

May 17, 2021

Again the speed problem keeps coming up

I have been complaining for a few days now due to my internet speed issues. No proper answer yet. Also a technician called and said there is a problem with trivandrum Noc speed and it will be solved in 2 days and it has not been solved yet. When trivandrum Noc came, the technicians of Kerala vision said that there would be no more speed issues. Again the speed problem keeps coming up. They do not say when it will be right.
krishnadas1743

May 11, 2021

worst type of fibre broadband provider

Im working from home i got heavy data transfers of work to upload because of this kerala vision im spending topups on my mobile network to send files . 10 kbps is present speed what can do with these speeds , waste of time if you are browsing .
speed test will show 20mbs and 50mbps but real bandwidth is less than KBs im downloading a vidoe of 49mb it is still struggling after 25mins !!!!
Anju Rajan

May 11, 2021

no ntrenet

I am very disappointed with your service. nowadays my work going horrible due to the internet speed. I can't even browse smoothly using this.
Arun Gopalakrishnan

Apr 19, 2021

Internet speed and service

I opted kerala vision broad band internet service before 3 months while I started to work from home. Even though my net plan speed is 20 mbps, I am not able to work smoothly and I feel very much lag. Some time I get 4mbps (Ookla speed test) speed.

Once I have faced total internet cut and they attend my complaint on day after day when I remind thrm again. I could not work 2 days (17 and 18 of april) and I have lost 2 day salary. I dont know who will be responsible foor this.

Mar 17, 2021

Worst net service ever experienced

Frequently network get interrupted,and would take almost a full day to get restored
Worst coustomer care service,they won't pick up the phone
Vinitha freez

Feb 25, 2021

Worst worst worst

I opted this shit around 4 months ago...a month later it stopped working the way it suppose to be....my work from home is getting worse everyday because of this crap....just shut your doors ...send your employees to home..you can never fix nay issue...Fake internet service provider...worst ever...do not even know to solve the problem....guys don't opt kerala vision anymore..
madhusudhanan9110

Feb 18, 2021

madhusudhanan9110

Feb 18, 2021

No internet service here from 18-02-2021.... Username.... madhusudhanan9110
sumansagar535

Feb 13, 2021

WORST F**ING IP IN THE WORLD

I know this message but if anyone sees this, JUST NEVER TAKE KERALAVISION BROADBAND. I got a connection 3,4 months before and it ran smoothly for over a month but then problems started appearing. The connection blacked out some time and when we contacted the local operator,they said that it is due to new connections being provided to customers and the OPTICAL FIBRE cable it getting interrupted due to the mentioned. Days passed and now,the internet regularly goes out 5,6 hour EVERY DAY and when we contacted LOCAL OPERATOR they said they don't know about it and advised to contact the CUSTOMER CARE. When we contacted customer service,they were the most ignorant people in the whole god d**n world. They treat customers like dogs,gives 0 importance to use and when you enquire questions,they will quickly get rude. Applied for a RAILWIRE CONNECTION and waiting for it. KERALAVISION PLANS MAY BE GOOD BUT THEY DON'T NEED CUSTOMERS AND WE DON'T NEED THEM ANYMORE. BYE BYE KELNET.
Telegram @AlkalineKL for any queries.
P.S I HAVE AN AUDIO CLIP OF THEIR "BEST IN CLASS,PATIENT AND CLASSY" customer service executive dealing with the issue. Anyone who needs it contact telegram
@AlkalineKL
akshaymuthalam

Nov 16, 2020

irresponsible cable operator

my cable TV connection complainted 4 days, so I informed the operator, but he not repaired my cable TV , then I called to he that time he anger to me.
akshaymuthalam

Nov 16, 2020

irresponsible cable operator

my cable tv complainted 4 days, I informed the cable operator, but he not repaire my cable tv. then i called the operator he shouted me.
Rekshid kr

Nov 3, 2020

Broadband service

I have not got broadband connection since 1 month of my application and i myself brought them a modem and also they are not taking necessary steps for 10 days i got a bad service from my local kerala vision office please take necessary action
Your sincerely
Rekshid kr
remyarosetom

Oct 27, 2020

Worst service ever

We had taken the connection from New vision cable network Mundakayam . Initially we had 1.5 TB yearly plan in which we faced internet speed issues always ,therefore after multiple complaints they asked us to change the plan to a bigger one . and We changed the plan to 30 Mbps UL plan and from that moment onwards we faced interruption with internet . We have been calling these providers daily for around 4 months now and always they are either ignoring our call, and taking zero responsibility . We mentioned very clearly that the issue is with the substandard modem which was provider to us because our neighbor who has got Tenda N301 is not experiencing any difficulties like us . Even after multiple request and even visiting their office they are behaving harshly with us denying their service . Lady sitting at the office is completely ignoring us telling she don't know what is it. Here I am confused are they really at that office with zero knowledge on what they are working on .
After multiple calls and a single visit to our house in the name of repair , they told us to buy router if required which is again 1500 rs . Still we bought that costly router again hoping they would install optical modem at least for us . They denied our request and told us they can order it and deliver in 3 days , but then we had to pay for it . Finally we agreed to that also . We have been waiting for weeks together and now they are completely ignoring our calls . I expect your team to strictly take action against this denial of service . I am completely disappointed now. Or else I will have to go with Consumer court for filing this case for cheating customers , denial of service , wasting of my money and therefore stopping me from my works
remyarosetom

Oct 27, 2020

Worst Service Experience Ever

kochabban

Sep 29, 2020

Unstable Internet with frequent disconnection

This is the worst internet service provider i have ever seen in my life, as mentioned in the subject the connection is very bad with frequent disconnections (~10 times) and auto re-start of the modem. Customer care is pathetic, always blame on the modem and not ready to take the actions seriously. Work from home has become a nightmare for us while in the middle of the conference calls the network get disconnected.
I have opted for 50 MBPS plan and many times the download speed as per the test shows less than 1.0 MBPS while upload speed shows nearly 30 MBPS.
Kalesh Kumar

Sep 29, 2020

Kerala Vision Worst ISP

Kerala Vision : One of the Worst ISP ever dealt with , Pathetic, extremely pathetic , complain raised but no solution, email send no response or resolution , calling Customer care no one bothered to pick the call, Are you guys running a Business, I think its high time now you guys are playing with people’s money
jjohn.369

Sep 18, 2020

Worst ISP in Kerala

I have been using Kerala Vision broadband for the past 4 months. Extremely pathetic experience so far. Internet disconnects frequently and during most of the day there is no connection at all!. I took this broadband exclusively for work from home but still have to use my 4g phone to get the work done. Local service providers have no idea how to fix the issue. This is easily the worst internet provider in our state.
dennismk

Sep 15, 2020

Frequent disconnection of network

I am using Kerala vision broadband for last 2 months. It was pathetic experience. Network disconnected frequently. After disconnection it may take 10-20 minute to reconnect again. This disconnection happen around 15-20 time a day. This is really affecting our work during this work from home situation. I have complaint several times but Kerala vision replied to contact local cable providers but the provider replied that the issue is from Kerala vision network. Also It was very difficult to connect the customer care executive.
fluttermaster

Aug 26, 2020

Network Unstable.. Connection Lose

My complaint about Kerala Vision Broadband is not about the staff..
My local Boardband/ Cable TV operator is United Broadband, thalayolaparambu.
They are phenomenal at service. But the lack of training has taken a toll on their technicians as they don't know what is wrong with the system or the root cause of the issue.
Once i had to configure the router myself to fix the issue.
Most of the time i call the local office and they call some other person who fixes the issue and restores connections.
I believe the fixes they make are temperorary and thus keeps recurring.
They have to pull their act together or kerala vision could be no more.
Local broadband operator are also supplying Railwire and Bsnl FTTHs as well.

My router still has issues where android and Linux devices are not getting a stable connections.
Shahan shajahan

Aug 14, 2020

Harsh behavior

When I contact the customer care of kerala vision Pudukad, Thrissur for knowing about new connection. The staff behaved very harshly. Dissatisfied with customer service of kerala vision.