kerala vision

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about kerala vision

akshaymuthalam

Nov 16, 2020

irresponsible cable operator

my cable TV connection complainted 4 days, so I informed the operator, but he not repaired my cable TV , then I called to he that time he anger to me.
akshaymuthalam

Nov 16, 2020

irresponsible cable operator

my cable tv complainted 4 days, I informed the cable operator, but he not repaire my cable tv. then i called the operator he shouted me.
Rekshid kr

Nov 3, 2020

Broadband service

I have not got broadband connection since 1 month of my application and i myself brought them a modem and also they are not taking necessary steps for 10 days i got a bad service from my local kerala vision office please take necessary action
Your sincerely
Rekshid kr
remyarosetom

Oct 27, 2020

Worst service ever

We had taken the connection from New vision cable network Mundakayam . Initially we had 1.5 TB yearly plan in which we faced internet speed issues always ,therefore after multiple complaints they asked us to change the plan to a bigger one . and We changed the plan to 30 Mbps UL plan and from that moment onwards we faced interruption with internet . We have been calling these providers daily for around 4 months now and always they are either ignoring our call, and taking zero responsibility . We mentioned very clearly that the issue is with the substandard modem which was provider to us because our neighbor who has got Tenda N301 is not experiencing any difficulties like us . Even after multiple request and even visiting their office they are behaving harshly with us denying their service . Lady sitting at the office is completely ignoring us telling she don't know what is it. Here I am confused are they really at that office with zero knowledge on what they are working on .
After multiple calls and a single visit to our house in the name of repair , they told us to buy router if required which is again 1500 rs . Still we bought that costly router again hoping they would install optical modem at least for us . They denied our request and told us they can order it and deliver in 3 days , but then we had to pay for it . Finally we agreed to that also . We have been waiting for weeks together and now they are completely ignoring our calls . I expect your team to strictly take action against this denial of service . I am completely disappointed now. Or else I will have to go with Consumer court for filing this case for cheating customers , denial of service , wasting of my money and therefore stopping me from my works
remyarosetom

Oct 27, 2020

Worst Service Experience Ever

kochabban

Sep 29, 2020

Unstable Internet with frequent disconnection

This is the worst internet service provider i have ever seen in my life, as mentioned in the subject the connection is very bad with frequent disconnections (~10 times) and auto re-start of the modem. Customer care is pathetic, always blame on the modem and not ready to take the actions seriously. Work from home has become a nightmare for us while in the middle of the conference calls the network get disconnected.
I have opted for 50 MBPS plan and many times the download speed as per the test shows less than 1.0 MBPS while upload speed shows nearly 30 MBPS.
Kalesh Kumar

Sep 29, 2020

Kerala Vision Worst ISP

Kerala Vision : One of the Worst ISP ever dealt with , Pathetic, extremely pathetic , complain raised but no solution, email send no response or resolution , calling Customer care no one bothered to pick the call, Are you guys running a Business, I think its high time now you guys are playing with people’s money
jjohn.369

Sep 18, 2020

Worst ISP in Kerala

I have been using Kerala Vision broadband for the past 4 months. Extremely pathetic experience so far. Internet disconnects frequently and during most of the day there is no connection at all!. I took this broadband exclusively for work from home but still have to use my 4g phone to get the work done. Local service providers have no idea how to fix the issue. This is easily the worst internet provider in our state.
dennismk

Sep 15, 2020

Frequent disconnection of network

I am using Kerala vision broadband for last 2 months. It was pathetic experience. Network disconnected frequently. After disconnection it may take 10-20 minute to reconnect again. This disconnection happen around 15-20 time a day. This is really affecting our work during this work from home situation. I have complaint several times but Kerala vision replied to contact local cable providers but the provider replied that the issue is from Kerala vision network. Also It was very difficult to connect the customer care executive.
fluttermaster

Aug 26, 2020

Network Unstable.. Connection Lose

My complaint about Kerala Vision Broadband is not about the staff..
My local Boardband/ Cable TV operator is United Broadband, thalayolaparambu.
They are phenomenal at service. But the lack of training has taken a toll on their technicians as they don't know what is wrong with the system or the root cause of the issue.
Once i had to configure the router myself to fix the issue.
Most of the time i call the local office and they call some other person who fixes the issue and restores connections.
I believe the fixes they make are temperorary and thus keeps recurring.
They have to pull their act together or kerala vision could be no more.
Local broadband operator are also supplying Railwire and Bsnl FTTHs as well.

My router still has issues where android and Linux devices are not getting a stable connections.
Shahan shajahan

Aug 14, 2020

Harsh behavior

When I contact the customer care of kerala vision Pudukad, Thrissur for knowing about new connection. The staff behaved very harshly. Dissatisfied with customer service of kerala vision.
sudeeshs

Jul 30, 2020

Behavior of customer care

Dear Kerala vision members .... I called Kerala vision Customer Care today to lodge a complaint. But treat me with arrogance. Not only that, the call was cut off before it was over. Every time I call the customer care executive says they will contact you back within 24 hours. But no one called me yet and they cut off the call before I could tell them this information. Is this how the Kerala vision team told the customer care executive to behave? I do not know what to do with them .I do not know what to do with them .They say that the technician will call you in 24 hours. But no one is calling anymore. My problems are still there. I want to know what you can do about it.
Dhanesh bk

Jul 22, 2020

Demand more Money

Customer service is rude and giving unknown bills... Kerala vision says one month como plan Rs 549 inclusive all taxes but opertors demanded rs 600.
Sachin George

Jul 7, 2020

Bad officers in adimaly

I switched from Asianet to Kerala vision I was not expecting this from Kerala vision. Compared Asianet support Kerala visions customer support is shit. They will get rude towards customers.
I brought broadband connection from Kerala vision 2 months ago. At the time they offered me 3 months plan 50mbps for old Asianet ofc modem, a wifi router and 1000 rs. They fixed the connection and every thing very fast. I used internet for two months without thinking about plan expiry for 2 months and then they texted me in what's app that ur plan is over you have a pending bill of 1270 rs. I didn't know what they where talking about so me and my father visited the office in adimaly. We where 100 % honest and our part was correct . We told them that they offered this offer at the time of installation. And they we're saying that why you need to listen to what technician said we haven't gave a offer like that and they told as to pay the pending bill of second month we told them that u guys told as at the installation time that 3 months where free. But they where so rude to me and also towards my dad so I got angry. The officer in the Kerala vision was throwing away our paper and saying that I am not going to give you any connection and all get out

Very bad mentality. Misleading ways to make profit

Don't get Kerala vision πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
Sachin George

Jul 7, 2020

Customer service is rude and giving unknown bills

Very bad mentality. Misleading ways to make profit

Don't get Kerala vision πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
omanajk

Jul 5, 2020

Interrupted Internet

Internet not available even for one hour per day
pranv_r

Jul 4, 2020

Slow internet speed

I got connect about 8days ago and I am using 20Mbps pack.
But for about 3 days I get only 290kbps speed in night time
Sijuluke

Jul 3, 2020

Poor customer service

I'm residing in an apartment of Tiruvalla and a customer of Kerala vision. By mistake our association arranged Kerala vision as the building service provider based on their sweet words flooded while signing off the contract agreement. As the months and years passed away the service and the attitude towards the residents are getting worse even though the bills are paid without any delay. I have overheard many complaints regarding them and the attitude of the office staffs who we are dealing with. they are considering us as their servants and several conversations turned up in hot discussions due to their attitude. We are planning to get rid off them and take up a new provider so that we can use the services peacefully rather than getting tensed with their attitude. I have raised several complaints against them and all the complaints are still kept open and none of them was replied or considered. I would not recommend not to do any agreement with this provider as they are really non cooperative and the attitudes are really bad.
John B

Jun 25, 2020

Worst internet speed

I opted for a 100 MBPS plan and I get a download speed of 15 MBPS when doing a speed test and 1 MBPS maximum when downloading anything. Videos with 1080P is pixelating a lot and my browser pages takes it's own sweet time to load. I am very unhappy with the services as well as support does not provide a solution and close the ticket in spite of multiple complaints I got no solution. it has been 3 months and now I am moving to a better provider. Get well soon Keralavision.
Malavika M B

Jun 9, 2020

Pathetic Internet Service

I am facing a lot of trouble due to the pathetic internet service provided by Kerala Vision. Please try to understand the seriousness. I am a software engineer and need an internet connection with good enough strength to work from home. So even after having a BSNL broadband connection, I subscribed this new broadband connection with Kerala vision form March 2020.

Really disappointed in your service. Frequent network disconnection and weak strength of internet service.

Active Plan: 20Mbps

And the speed which I am getting is 0.1-1.5 Mbps most of the times. Hardly it does have a speed of 7-8Mbps at times, but it won't even last for 10 minutes.

Please act immediately on this. At-least we deserve a good network connection for the amount we are paying.

--Annoyed Customer
aryamol prasad

May 14, 2020

New internet connection refused

I had applied for a kerala vision network connection 3 weeks ago and sent them all provided documents.But still they never come to my home and not found any further updation . The customer care staffs respond to me like very lazy. I told my situation them that I am a software engineer so its very important for me to take work from home. (9074044474) this is the customer care contact number of Thrissur, nellayi branch that I had been contacting. This is a true case of customer cheating . I am very disappointed :(
shivacp

May 9, 2020

Connection started: Dec 2019, ID: No ID given till now, Quality: initially inconsistent, Now offline

I had been using Kerala vision since May 2019 (UserName: shivacpsharp).

In December 2019, I relocated to Karunagappally and had to take fresh connection Kerala Vision - Digital Cable Network - Karunagappally, with all initial setup charges, device charges etc, as I was told that its not transferable from old location.

However I am yet to receive an Id. I tried many times to reach-out for getting the ID, but I was being told that there are some issues that they are working on and will give the id once resolved. Now I am having Internet connection problem and the provider is not reachable in any ways. When i reached the Kollam distributors for inconsistent connection, they could not help as I had no ID and asked me to reach out to the provider. Since March 30th I have not been able to work at all due to inconsistent connection. Since the provider stopped even attending the calls, I have tried to call and sms'ed to all available numbers, and even whatsapped. But no response. Now In May 2020, internet totally stopped.
Provider details:
Digital Cable Network(Kerala Vision), Karunagappally, Ph: 9349829844

How to proceed and get the internet connection back online?
alwinxavier

Apr 4, 2020

Disconnecting Issue

Due to Covid-19 most of the people are work at home.But we couldn't complete our work at needed time,because of the disconnecting issue.we can work only at company provided time,that is major disconnecting issue can be seen from 10.00 A.M to 7.00 P.M. so please provide us a stable network immediately.
lazly94

Apr 2, 2020

Undoubtedly the worst ISP

For 1 month after getting a new connection everything was fine. But from the 2nd month onwards things change. Irresponsible operator, useless customer care and worst connection stability are the main features of Keralavision broadband. Never gets the guaranteed speed throughout all websites. They throttle our bandwidth for all websites except Youtube. For gamers, it is just a dream to play with keralavision. I had to take this worthless connection since I had no choice. Really regret my decision now. I would really suggest anyone to go for Railwire or Asianet as their services are much better.(I have used them both)
Shabir7705

Mar 25, 2020

Refuse internet connection

Actually after long time ...i want rejoin my keralavision internet connection the provideres refused my suggestion
And rude behaviour...
They tell me to join new bsnl connection...
I have already a connection but some person problems few months i havnt recharge
Im very sorry to say this very disappointed to your services
Please help us...
And one more thing there is no customer service i was tried many times
Surya cables are providing keralavision net here ..