kerala vision

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about kerala vision

sudeeshs

Jul 30, 2020

Behavior of customer care

Dear Kerala vision members .... I called Kerala vision Customer Care today to lodge a complaint. But treat me with arrogance. Not only that, the call was cut off before it was over. Every time I call the customer care executive says they will contact you back within 24 hours. But no one called me yet and they cut off the call before I could tell them this information. Is this how the Kerala vision team told the customer care executive to behave? I do not know what to do with them .I do not know what to do with them .They say that the technician will call you in 24 hours. But no one is calling anymore. My problems are still there. I want to know what you can do about it.
Dhanesh bk

Jul 22, 2020

Demand more Money

Customer service is rude and giving unknown bills... Kerala vision says one month como plan Rs 549 inclusive all taxes but opertors demanded rs 600.
Sachin George

Jul 7, 2020

Bad officers in adimaly

I switched from Asianet to Kerala vision I was not expecting this from Kerala vision. Compared Asianet support Kerala visions customer support is shit. They will get rude towards customers.
I brought broadband connection from Kerala vision 2 months ago. At the time they offered me 3 months plan 50mbps for old Asianet ofc modem, a wifi router and 1000 rs. They fixed the connection and every thing very fast. I used internet for two months without thinking about plan expiry for 2 months and then they texted me in what's app that ur plan is over you have a pending bill of 1270 rs. I didn't know what they where talking about so me and my father visited the office in adimaly. We where 100 % honest and our part was correct . We told them that they offered this offer at the time of installation. And they we're saying that why you need to listen to what technician said we haven't gave a offer like that and they told as to pay the pending bill of second month we told them that u guys told as at the installation time that 3 months where free. But they where so rude to me and also towards my dad so I got angry. The officer in the Kerala vision was throwing away our paper and saying that I am not going to give you any connection and all get out

Very bad mentality. Misleading ways to make profit

Don't get Kerala vision 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
Sachin George

Jul 7, 2020

Customer service is rude and giving unknown bills

Very bad mentality. Misleading ways to make profit

Don't get Kerala vision 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
omanajk

Jul 5, 2020

Interrupted Internet

Internet not available even for one hour per day
pranv_r

Jul 4, 2020

Slow internet speed

I got connect about 8days ago and I am using 20Mbps pack.
But for about 3 days I get only 290kbps speed in night time
Sijuluke

Jul 3, 2020

Poor customer service

I'm residing in an apartment of Tiruvalla and a customer of Kerala vision. By mistake our association arranged Kerala vision as the building service provider based on their sweet words flooded while signing off the contract agreement. As the months and years passed away the service and the attitude towards the residents are getting worse even though the bills are paid without any delay. I have overheard many complaints regarding them and the attitude of the office staffs who we are dealing with. they are considering us as their servants and several conversations turned up in hot discussions due to their attitude. We are planning to get rid off them and take up a new provider so that we can use the services peacefully rather than getting tensed with their attitude. I have raised several complaints against them and all the complaints are still kept open and none of them was replied or considered. I would not recommend not to do any agreement with this provider as they are really non cooperative and the attitudes are really bad.
John B

Jun 25, 2020

Worst internet speed

I opted for a 100 MBPS plan and I get a download speed of 15 MBPS when doing a speed test and 1 MBPS maximum when downloading anything. Videos with 1080P is pixelating a lot and my browser pages takes it's own sweet time to load. I am very unhappy with the services as well as support does not provide a solution and close the ticket in spite of multiple complaints I got no solution. it has been 3 months and now I am moving to a better provider. Get well soon Keralavision.
Malavika M B

Jun 9, 2020

Pathetic Internet Service

I am facing a lot of trouble due to the pathetic internet service provided by Kerala Vision. Please try to understand the seriousness. I am a software engineer and need an internet connection with good enough strength to work from home. So even after having a BSNL broadband connection, I subscribed this new broadband connection with Kerala vision form March 2020.

Really disappointed in your service. Frequent network disconnection and weak strength of internet service.

Active Plan: 20Mbps

And the speed which I am getting is 0.1-1.5 Mbps most of the times. Hardly it does have a speed of 7-8Mbps at times, but it won't even last for 10 minutes.

Please act immediately on this. At-least we deserve a good network connection for the amount we are paying.

--Annoyed Customer
aryamol prasad

May 14, 2020

New internet connection refused

I had applied for a kerala vision network connection 3 weeks ago and sent them all provided documents.But still they never come to my home and not found any further updation . The customer care staffs respond to me like very lazy. I told my situation them that I am a software engineer so its very important for me to take work from home. (9074044474) this is the customer care contact number of Thrissur, nellayi branch that I had been contacting. This is a true case of customer cheating . I am very disappointed :(
shivacp

May 9, 2020

Connection started: Dec 2019, ID: No ID given till now, Quality: initially inconsistent, Now offline

I had been using Kerala vision since May 2019 (UserName: shivacpsharp).

In December 2019, I relocated to Karunagappally and had to take fresh connection Kerala Vision - Digital Cable Network - Karunagappally, with all initial setup charges, device charges etc, as I was told that its not transferable from old location.

However I am yet to receive an Id. I tried many times to reach-out for getting the ID, but I was being told that there are some issues that they are working on and will give the id once resolved. Now I am having Internet connection problem and the provider is not reachable in any ways. When i reached the Kollam distributors for inconsistent connection, they could not help as I had no ID and asked me to reach out to the provider. Since March 30th I have not been able to work at all due to inconsistent connection. Since the provider stopped even attending the calls, I have tried to call and sms'ed to all available numbers, and even whatsapped. But no response. Now In May 2020, internet totally stopped.
Provider details:
Digital Cable Network(Kerala Vision), Karunagappally, Ph: 9349829844

How to proceed and get the internet connection back online?
alwinxavier

Apr 4, 2020

Disconnecting Issue

Due to Covid-19 most of the people are work at home.But we couldn't complete our work at needed time,because of the disconnecting issue.we can work only at company provided time,that is major disconnecting issue can be seen from 10.00 A.M to 7.00 P.M. so please provide us a stable network immediately.
lazly94

Apr 2, 2020

Undoubtedly the worst ISP

For 1 month after getting a new connection everything was fine. But from the 2nd month onwards things change. Irresponsible operator, useless customer care and worst connection stability are the main features of Keralavision broadband. Never gets the guaranteed speed throughout all websites. They throttle our bandwidth for all websites except Youtube. For gamers, it is just a dream to play with keralavision. I had to take this worthless connection since I had no choice. Really regret my decision now. I would really suggest anyone to go for Railwire or Asianet as their services are much better.(I have used them both)
Shabir7705

Mar 25, 2020

Refuse internet connection

Actually after long time ...i want rejoin my keralavision internet connection the provideres refused my suggestion
And rude behaviour...
They tell me to join new bsnl connection...
I have already a connection but some person problems few months i havnt recharge
Im very sorry to say this very disappointed to your services
Please help us...
And one more thing there is no customer service i was tried many times
Surya cables are providing keralavision net here ..
Titto2003

Mar 24, 2020

Gaming ping

The ping that we received is very poor.even though we are paying for it we are not getting it. the service provided by the the operators is very bad. I had complained about the problem to the authorities and then also i am not getting it fixed.
sudeeshs

Mar 9, 2020

Internet Plan

I am a customer of Kerala Vision. Before I could make your connection I used a different broadband connection. That connection had a lot of useful plans for the regular customer. But your connection was taken at the behest of my cable operator. After I had taken all the connections, I asked them if I was looking for a small plan because of lack of internet usage in a few months. But when I searched for a month, they said nothing about the plan. I'm having a hard time going through the 500's every month. So humbly ask him to help you with small plans.
Adwaith03

Feb 29, 2020

Gaming PING

They are not giving us a good PING but we are paying for it . I could not play any online games because of it there are not at all giving a good service
Trinitytrust

Jan 29, 2020

Poor service

I am disappointed because the service I have been receiving is unsatisfactory. As mentioned in monthly pack i have been paying 600 every month for the last one year but later changed the plan to 400 from November. I recharge on 25th of every month but still the net would get disconnected by 23rd. Dec.1st week services were interrupted from 23rd. This has been repeated many times. I have also tried contacting your customer support representative to help me regarding this issue, but your local representative is not willing to acknowledge, and is asking for full one month payment..payment for without service. He was dismissive of the complaints and now he does not even bothers to attend calls. Thus i am formally notifying you of this terrible broadband internet service and poor customer service.
Gopukrishna

Sep 1, 2019

Frequently disconnecting internet connection

Account name:- gopala7514
Active plan: 10 mbps unlimited

I have frequently disconnecting my internet connection. I inform the cable operator but he says that they did not find the main problem. For 2 weeks am not getting net service.so i request you to clear all the prblm related to net service.
Ashrafvk

Dec 26, 2018

Frequent disconnection of Internet

Account no:ashraf4039; registration date: 26/10/2018 plan. ( plan rate 800 INR)
The above mention account number, we are facing lot of problem as the internet connection is frequently getting disconnected and at the moment it is fully disconnected. When we checked with the operator he was asking for more money. The below mentioned amount he is asking us to pay again but we have already paid an adavance amount of 5000 .
OFC modem:2500
Other fittings :3500
Rooter:1350 ( copy of receipt is attached below)
A total of 7350 he is asking from us again and we don't have an idea for what purspose this is, and we were informed TV connection will be done from that but till date it is not done.
Operator who did this job in our house was Mr shanavas(Chavakkad, Manathala Baby road)

Frequent disconnection of Internet

avin mathew

Nov 26, 2017

broadcasting

Kerala vision is a television broadcasting firm in kerala. Now a days they are not providing all star sports channels.Actually we are paid for that channel.they say the channels are unavailable.Channels that are not unavailable given below
star sorts select hd 2 and hd1