kerala vision

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about kerala vision

Titto2003

Mar 24, 2020

Gaming ping

The ping that we received is very poor.even though we are paying for it we are not getting it. the service provided by the the operators is very bad. I had complained about the problem to the authorities and then also i am not getting it fixed.
sudeeshs

Mar 9, 2020

Internet Plan

I am a customer of Kerala Vision. Before I could make your connection I used a different broadband connection. That connection had a lot of useful plans for the regular customer. But your connection was taken at the behest of my cable operator. After I had taken all the connections, I asked them if I was looking for a small plan because of lack of internet usage in a few months. But when I searched for a month, they said nothing about the plan. I'm having a hard time going through the 500's every month. So humbly ask him to help you with small plans.
Adwaith03

Feb 29, 2020

Gaming PING

They are not giving us a good PING but we are paying for it . I could not play any online games because of it there are not at all giving a good service
Trinitytrust

Jan 29, 2020

Poor service

I am disappointed because the service I have been receiving is unsatisfactory. As mentioned in monthly pack i have been paying 600 every month for the last one year but later changed the plan to 400 from November. I recharge on 25th of every month but still the net would get disconnected by 23rd. Dec.1st week services were interrupted from 23rd. This has been repeated many times. I have also tried contacting your customer support representative to help me regarding this issue, but your local representative is not willing to acknowledge, and is asking for full one month payment..payment for without service. He was dismissive of the complaints and now he does not even bothers to attend calls. Thus i am formally notifying you of this terrible broadband internet service and poor customer service.
Gopukrishna

Sep 1, 2019

Frequently disconnecting internet connection

Account name:- gopala7514
Active plan: 10 mbps unlimited

I have frequently disconnecting my internet connection. I inform the cable operator but he says that they did not find the main problem. For 2 weeks am not getting net service.so i request you to clear all the prblm related to net service.
Ashrafvk

Dec 26, 2018

Frequent disconnection of Internet

Account no:ashraf4039; registration date: 26/10/2018 plan. ( plan rate 800 INR)
The above mention account number, we are facing lot of problem as the internet connection is frequently getting disconnected and at the moment it is fully disconnected. When we checked with the operator he was asking for more money. The below mentioned amount he is asking us to pay again but we have already paid an adavance amount of 5000 .
OFC modem:2500
Other fittings :3500
Rooter:1350 ( copy of receipt is attached below)
A total of 7350 he is asking from us again and we don't have an idea for what purspose this is, and we were informed TV connection will be done from that but till date it is not done.
Operator who did this job in our house was Mr shanavas(Chavakkad, Manathala Baby road)

Frequent disconnection of Internet

avin mathew

Nov 26, 2017

broadcasting

Kerala vision is a television broadcasting firm in kerala. Now a days they are not providing all star sports channels.Actually we are paid for that channel.they say the channels are unavailable.Channels that are not unavailable given below
star sorts select hd 2 and hd1