KESCo

Consumer complaints and reviews about KESCo

Ram Ashrey

Oct 22, 2019

delay of new connection

We have applied 2kw domestic connection on 11.10.2019, but it is still pending. Now energy meter installing agency have called to my phone on 19.10.2019 and told please arrange 10sq. mm 2core armoured cable for installation of energy meter. We also confirm that connection sanctioned or not. He told your name & address in my list. We purchased the cable & he installed energy meter on 20.10.2019 and connect from pole line. But on 22.10.2019 called from KESA Hanspuram Kanpur that your connection have not sanctioned & energy meter installing agency removed the meter. Receipt enclosed.
Hence you are requested please sanction new connection as early as possible and also requested please disconnect connection from pole until connection have not sanctioned.
RAM ASHREY
1A 140, Avas Vikas Hanspuram Kanpur
E-mail [email protected]
M-7830361428

delay of new connection delay of new connection

jmathur74

Aug 9, 2019

Incorrect Electricity bill dt. 05.08.2019

Sub: Incorrect Electricity bill dt. 05.08.2019
Ref. Account / Connection No. 16122501, Meter No. K174741 in the name of Ajay Kumar Mathur Address I-54 Keshav Puram Yoyana Awas – 1 Kalyanpur Kanpur.

This is to bring to your notice that I have received and inflated electricity bill dt. 05.08.2019 of rupees 2699/- showing the total units consumed between 16.07.2019 to 05.08.2019 as 430 units. I would like to tell you that my house is locked since 23.06.2019 and I am staying at Delhi since then. I could not understand how the meter reading is showing so much consumption when there is no one living in the house since 23.06.2019.

I got the meter reading checked by my neighbour on 08.08.2019 and it was 648 units. That is 56 units consumed since the last reading of 592 units taken on 05.08.2019 as per the bill. Its ridiculous that how 56 units were consumed in three days when no one staying in the house.

As such your are requested to investigate the matter, verify the reading and get the meter checked / rectified at the earliest. Also you are requested to amend the bill accordingly to enable me to make the payment on time.

Jitendra Mathur
C/o Ajay Kumar Mathur
Deepak Awasthi Advocate

Jul 15, 2019

street light not working

street lights are not working since 12/7/19 around durga park near andha kua. Kindly do needful immediately.
Alakh ram sachan

Jun 30, 2019

Pole is to lay in my plaat(field)

Sir mera Nam ALAKH RAM SACHAN hi mera plaat ghatampur me javaharnagar paschami me hi jiska Gata no.470 hi mere plaat me ek pole Laga diya Gaya hi Jesse hame apna ghar banvane me problem ho Rahi hi aatah aapse nivedan hi ki aap is pole Ko hatvane ki krapa kare mahandaya hogi mere contact no 8318034504 hi aur ye mera plaat meri wife mrs Sushila Sachan ke nam hii

Pole is to lay in my plaat(field) Pole is to lay in my plaat(field)

dhirendrak kumar

Jun 27, 2019

Wire passing over ramp

I am resident of l.i.g-151 jarauli phase -2 near acme public school i want to request that one pole is completely touching my home and wires are passing over my ramp due to which any accident is possibe so kindly try to shift the pole or replace wire by plastic or rubber covered wire

Address Ramesh chandra l.i.g.-151 jarauli phase-2 near acme public school kanpur 208027
dlucifer

Jun 27, 2019

Payment not reflecting

Payment not Reflecting

I have done the payment of rs 4171 on kesco through icici gateway. In ICICI gateway the payment is shown as paid but in KESCO the bill is still not paid yet.
ShiviAzo

Jun 14, 2019

Meter reading not matching

Electricity ID no 33133309
Yesterday meter reading was taken by reader but while checking the meter reading was mismatched with slip.
Current meter reading 041528
Previous meter reading 041533

Please send the Man again so that it will be rectify before payment.Kindly do the needful.
Brijendra Nath Pandey

May 5, 2019

double payment through E-Payment (Net Banking) of Electricity Bill

I have paid my electricity bill related to Service Connection Number: 14133326 on 19th April 2019 of Rs 759.00 in two times and the same date. one Rs 759.00 paid with its Ref No. 8329611599IGAFYNPJT4 and other Rs 759.00 paid with its Ref No. 8329580051IGAFYNOVT5 and I have also intimate this complaint on 19th April 2019 for return this excessive amount of Rs 759 after 10 days Kesco has sent a mail in my mail ID with this content that “This is to inform you that we have received your complaint to get better resolution please share your contact number”

But the Kesco has not resolve above mentioned matter and fails to return my excessive amount of Rs. 759.00. Please do necessary action for this matter earliest as possible.
Are you making fool

Mar 31, 2019

Light disconnected

Mera connection no - 31168089 Hai, mere light 27feb ko disconnect ker de Gaye on line check Kiya to dikha ke bill 11596/ dikha Raha Hai tab Maine adhisace abhiyanta nirala Nagar Kanpur ko application bill sahe karne ke de, unhone, sdo ko forward ke, sdo ne Je ko forward ke, Je ne reading check Kara le per bill aajtak sahe nahe hua aur ye sabhe log mujhper part payment ka pressure bana Rahe Hai aur kaha ke pp jama ker dijiye nahe to light aapke kabhe bhe cut sakte Hai, Kal rat to kesco ke id se sms bhe Aya Hai (Dear Consumer, The bill amount of Rs. 11596.0 on account no 31168089 is pending. Kindly deposit the bill the earliest to avoid disconnection. Please ignore if already paid) please Mera bill as early as possible ho thek karaye jisko Mai paid ker sako
Sachan02

Feb 28, 2019

Pole is not safe

I am the resident of Galla Mandi naubasta I have a connection from kesco my pole is surrounding from wires because there was several connections on the poles and when some connections removed. The cable was not removed from point but to cut the cable leaving some part on poles so the pole is full of cables and katiya connections. So I request you to clean the pole.

Connection name ram Prakash sachan
Mob 9695002001

Pole is not safe

reka sharma

Jan 21, 2019

3 times Extra deduction of electric bill against connection no 35156337

MY CONNECTION NO 35156337 IN THE NAME OF ANAND KUMAR

WHILE PAYING ELECTRICITY BILL OF Rs 2247 ONLINE ON 19/12/2018.IT HAD BEEN DEDUCTED 4 TIMES FROM MY SBI A/N 30180904506.SO EXTRA AMT Rs 6741(2247X3=6741) HAS BEEN DEDUCTED.

PLEASE REFUND IT

3 times Extra deduction of electric bill against connection  no 35156337

Knverma

Jan 12, 2019

Refund of double payment Rs 2227/-

Sir my connection no 33130004
Consumer name kailash nath verma
Amont deducted rs 2227/-
Merchant ref no/ order id 331300042018122334163
Txn id wl0000000001755-18281683
Dt 23 dec 2018 at 11:30:26 am
I had tried to make the kesco bill payment of rs 2227/- .
Amount had been debited from my account through debit card and transaction was failed. I had again made the payment of this bill.
i request you to refund rs 2227.00
In my account.
House address
Kailash nath verma
H no 127/256 block w keshav nagar kanpur 208014
Mobile no 9793410535

Jan 5, 2019

Unable to login kesco online site

Dear @kesco

I have forget my user ID and password of kesco online.Request you send both in my mail id [email protected] Account no is 16136610 in the name of Ram Nath Mehrotra.

Kalyanpur Kanpur
PRAMOD KUMAR GUPTA_1963

Dec 12, 2018

Not deposited bill while ac debited

While deposited online KESCO bill Rs.1315/- through Debit Card on dated 12-12-2018, ac has been debited however bill could not be deposited. My KESCO ac no is 16114485
Received message is as under:

"Debit Card for 1315.00 INR @ KESCO GATEWAY RECEIPT ACCOUNT has been processed by Worldline PG. TxnID:161144852018121219556-18164201"
DEVD2407

Oct 15, 2018

Forget user id and password

I beg to say that,I forgot my login ID and password.
My account number is 15144422. Account holder name Mrs. Sheela Devid address 34/5 vishnupuri colony near dharamshala Kanpur

Please provide my login ID and password in my new email address [email protected]

SHEELA DEVID
34/5 VISHNUPURI
KANPUR
Ghijkl

Aug 19, 2018

KESCO

I Palak Agarwal from 309 Anandpuri, called at KESCO many a times from yesterday night as our light is not coming and every time they just say that a wire is broken and we are sending someone but from last night the light was not coming and till then we are facing problems. My father had done a lot of calls and today in morning I have done calls and still their response was the same that we are sending someone but till now noone has came and sometimes they just don't take the calls also. This is not happening the first time, In Anandpuri whenever there was any fault after facing too many problems someone just come and see the default. Please change the persons of your KESCO department if they can't work as we are very angry because everytime due to the small faults also we have to face much and the department person's are that much busy or lazy that they can't come and see the default's and this time while knowing that only a wire is broken, they are not coming to connect it.
pravesh297

Aug 3, 2018

Street and park lights are not working

Respected sir/mam
I am resident of Charan Singh Colony, Govind Nagar, Kanpur. Here street light and park lights are not working from many months and no step had taken for this and in our park many couples create nonsense which is very embarrassing for normal people. So it's a request to please fix this problem permanently as it was fixed earlier also but after some time light stopped working.
Thankyou
nrbsnigdha

Jul 14, 2018

Low Voltage after the rains

Sir / Mam,

This is to bring to your notice that there has been low voltage from past 5 days after the rains and the KESCO has been inefficient to fix it since then.

We called them multiple times but haven’t gotten a positive response. We have faced a similar issue earlier in June for which they took a week to resolve, later which we were assured that the next time they would just be a call away. But sadly and not to my surprise they have failed to deliver as promised.

I request you to kindly look into it and help us out asap.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Smt. Jashoda Devi Agarwal
128/99 E Block, Kidwai Nagar-208011
im_gdc

Jun 20, 2018

Regarding no response on last complaint of low voltage problem

KESCO,

I am writing this to remember you on last complaint i have written to u regarding low voltage problem. There is no response on that complaint .

This is my last complaint and warning to you to take immediate and strict action on this problem otherwise i have to take the strict action &now i will tweet to pm and cm ...

Gayatri Chaurasia
419 'E' Janta nagar barra3 kanpur
Phone no.-9415125483
Deepu_kal

Jun 2, 2018

Power theft

Last few years continuous electricity is being stolen House no. 64 Kalyanpur Kalan (Poll No. 6 behind Gayatri Mandir)
push1panday

May 28, 2018

Light is not coming since morning

No light since morning due to sparking on the electric pole
Division Name: Sarvodaya Nagar
Consumer Name: RAM SINGH PANDEY
Address: 116/665 RAWATPUR GAON / KESHAV NAGAR / KANPUR-208019
Phone Number: 8298992017
omprakash_58

May 27, 2018

Street light of one pole is not working

Street light of one ofthe pole is not working for the last three days inShyam nagar ward 77 zone2 between Lic park and shyam nagar flyover.pl vet it rectified.
Deepika Rajawat

May 14, 2018

Proper electricity not available

We are facing huge problem regarding voltage and disconnection electricity.regularly 6 hrs in afternoon and 6 to 8 hrs electricity supply is stopped to our area Saket Nagar w 1 block
Eventhough we pay whole electricity bill on time .Our child are not able to sleep they cry whole night office going people are not able to take rest inverter stopped working due to low voltage and unavailable electricity tripping problem is continue.We have kept istablizer that's also not working ...what is this happening in up whole kesco we opened at our home then only not happy..at the same time we see infront of my line people are getting sufficient electricity whole night.
Look into matter and take immediate steps.

Apr 25, 2018

Pole damage

Respected sir, there is a 90% damged electric pole from bottom and curve up to 60 digree in front of our house ,it is very risky and dangerous may fall down at any time may cause casualty, please treat it most urgent and immediately repair or replace this pole as soon as possible.

thanking you
Mohd Nurul Amin (Advocate)
117/O/20A-5
Geeta Nagar-208025
mobile-9336330918

Apr 25, 2018

Pole damage

Respected sir, there is damage high tension electric pole in front of our house and it is broken 90%from the bottom side,it is very risky and fall down any time the other side of the pole there is link road and it is more dangerous for people walking,casualty may happen at any time too, i request you either repair or replace this pole as soon as possible.

thanking you