KESCo

Consumer complaints and reviews about KESCo

LAIQKHAN6479

Apr 21, 2018

our sheewar line damage through New Pole

To MD
Kesco

Aapke department ne jo new pole K.D.A. Colony near BSNL Exchange ke pass lagaye hain unho ne hamari sheewer line ko todte hue sheewer line ke ooper hi pole ko laga diya hai.
Ab jab sheewer line jaam hui to sweeper ko lagar kar saaf karne ki koshis ki to pata chala ki sheewer line ke ooper hi pole laga diya hai.

Iska kaun jimmedar hai. Main aapse abhi to vinaram newedan kar raha hoon ki turant meri sheewer line jo aapke department ke logo ne todi hai sahi kara den.

Our Address is LG-3/1 & LG-3/8, Block F, K.D.A. Colony Ganga Vihar Jajmau, Kanpur
Nearest BSNL Exchange

Laiq Ahmad Khan
LG-3/1 KDA Colony, Ganga Vihar,Jajmau, Kanpur
9956937153 / 9795019188
[email protected]@@@shukla

Apr 10, 2018

Incorrect Electric Bill - IDF Reading

This is to inform you, that we are facing enormous issues with KESCO almost every month. We have been charged higher bill amount or raised high value bill basis IDF in quite routine. It is embarrassing for us to round the Kesa office (Ratan Lal Nagar) every month to chase staff and correct the bill. We have tried our level best to settle the issues with local staff and approach them for physical verification 2-3 times, In-fact, they have visited and acknowledged the mistake and assured for correction. We acknowledge the copy of same correct bill (actual dues) from them and paid to Kesa same day.

Disappointed, that next bill raised by them has the same issue - raised high value bill, we approach to them for correction, meanwhile we got next bill basis IDF. Every time, there is new story from them, don’t understand the working approach, thought they are public servant and their moral duty to listen and provide us suitable solution.

This is service vs cost, and we want to clear our actual dues as per norms and timelines decided by Kesa. But, this is really unfortunate, that staff involve in operation (riding monitoring, correction and service) is not co-operating or not giving us suitable solution once for all.

My sincere request, to peruse this very hard and give us positive solution as early as possible !

Flat Owners Association
Sunil Shukla @ 8800527666
House no # 1312/Ratan Lal Nagar/Kanpur
Connection no # 31177067

Sunil Shukla
Shanti Devi Sahu

Feb 27, 2018

Forgot password or username

I beg to say that,I forgot my login ID and password.
My account number is 13113252. Account holder name Mrs. Shanti Devi Sahu W/o mr. Shankar Lal Sahu. Address-13, New Azad Nagar, Kanpur

Please provide my login ID and password in my new email address is [email protected]

Shanti Devi Sahu W/o
Shankar Lal Sahu
13, New Azad Nagar, Kanpur
sintu077

Feb 15, 2018

regarding login id

forgot password of login id and also forgot the security question and want to print the receipt of the bill paid online so i want my id's password to be sent to my registered e mail id:- [email protected]

Name:- Rajesh Kumar Sharma
H.No.:- 392 Tiwaripur 1,jkcolony1,jajmau
Mobile:- 8182846974
goenka09

Jan 26, 2018

THEFT OF ELECTRICITY FROM POLE

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT IN FRONT OF GEETA MANDIR ONE PAN GUTKHA SHOP IS THERE WHO IS DOING THEFT OF ELECTRICITY FROM THE POLE EVERYDAY FROM 6PM DAILY.
REQUEST YOU TO DO THE NEEDFUL.

THEFT OF ELECTRICITY FROM POLE

kesko

Dec 9, 2017

pole damage

respected sir, there is a damged electric pole in front of our house ,it is very risky and fall down any time the other side of the pole there is a park and it is more dangerous for children too, i request u either repair or replace this pole as soon as possible.

thanking you
Omwati yadav
E-354/1850,arra bingwan,,k.d.a colony
Naubasta, kanpur-208021
mobile-7905016809
Meher19

Oct 14, 2017

Wrong bill

Hmara pichle months ke acording is month ka bill bahut jyada h ..
Balki pichle month hmara electricity bill 960 rs.tha or is No month 13000 ka bill hai....jabki hm log yha rhte bhi nhi h so plss btaiye hm bill kaise shi krwaye
aditya2007

Oct 7, 2017

low voltage due to industry open in residential area

Extremely low voltage
We the residents of village Ahirwan , distt Kanpur U.P 208007...

From last few months in our village the input voltages are between 110-120 volt.... No appliances run on it.. If any one switch on any appliance. Its get shocked. And damaged.... Also there is regular fluctuations..
because of A plastic pipe factory starts in our village in a house basement and it takes electric connection from pole without any transformer kindly check wheather that factory is registered or not and it is eco friendly or not

Yours truly
Resident of Ahirwan
kanpur,u.p
ramsagarpandey

Sep 26, 2017

not able to pay bill online

I have paid my electricity bill online since two months. This month tje bill was generated on 15-09-2017 and after this date I have tried to pay bill many times but payment option does not appear.
Prince.Harpreet1991

Sep 24, 2017

HANGING OF POWER CABLES

This is a kind notice for you that Power Cables are hanging on our house and there is lots of risk in rainy season because every day the power is flowing in the wires so any thing can be happen at any time.
So It is a request to take some steps like Provide a Wire Pole on the road and transfer all the cables through Wire pole to make us easy to live our life safely.
Satbeer Singh
119/352 Darshan Purwa,Gumti NO.5
Kanpur

HANGING OF POWER CABLES

Nandan Bajpai

Sep 16, 2017

NO CONNECTION BUT GENERATED BILL

shreemaan Namaste mera naam Mohit Bajpai hai barra damodar nagar H.N-171/1 ka Nivasi hoon. Meri Shikayat ye hai ki maine apne ghar par ek shop kholi hai jis ke liye maine kesko me Ek new Comercial Meter Connection 1-Kw ka 2014 ko apply kiya tha. but aaj tak conncetion nahi lagaya gaya. jabki main kai baar kesko station gaya bhi lekin har baar mujhe sirf ye aaswasan dekar taal diya jata raha ki abhi kesco me New Meter Instrument Uplabdh nahi hai. aisa kai baar hua. par har baar ye sun kar main thak gaya to maine kesco station jana chhod diya.aaj kareeb teen saal baad jab main fir kesco station gaya to mujhe bataya gaya ki Mera Connection khata 2014 se hi chalu hai aur mujhe jabardasti ka bill jama karne ko bola ja raha hai. adhikari mujhse keh raha hai ki unki team mere ghar aayi thi but maine meter lagaane se mana kar diya. ab meri samajh me ye nahi aa rha ki jab mere shop par koi connection laga hi nahi. aur koi line bhi nahi kheechi gayi to ye kis baat ka bill mujhe bata rhe hai. ab main bahut pareshan ho gaya hoon. kripya kuch kariye kyuki mere paas koi raasta nahi hai aur na hi paise hain. ya to main tension me kuch kar lunga.. connection ki slip aapko bhej raha hoon. kripya kuch kijiye. dhanywaad .

MOHIT BAJPAI - 9794210023

NO CONNECTION BUT GENERATED BILL

Reyan alam

Sep 14, 2017

No electricity

I am from maqbara suter ganj.
And there is no electricity since morning 5'o clock.
Even the inverters got discharged.
I request you to resolve the problem as soon as possible as the temperature is at its peak and its unbearable without electricity.
Hope you understand our problem.
1alokdass

Sep 2, 2017

hanging power cable

I want to bring it to your notice that a power cable is sagging between the two poles in front of my house since last 15 days. Despite of complaint at Kesco, Brijendra Swaroop Park, Kanpur, no action has been taken so far. The cable is too low and passing just above the head of the pedestrians. In the rainy season it is more risky and any miss-happening can take place any time.
So, kindly do the needful in this regard as soon as possible.

Alok Dass
8/212, S. B. I. Bldg.,
Aryanagar,
Kanpur-208 002
vijay kumar jain22

Aug 26, 2017

pole damage

respected sir, there is a damged high tension electric pole in front of our house and it is damged 90%from the bottom side,it is very risky and fall down any time the other side of the pole there is a school st. joseph convent senior secondary school and it is more dangerous for school children too, i request u either repair or replace this pole as soon as possible.

thanking you
vijay kumar jain
307-d ,defence colony
jajmau kanpur-208010
mobile-9335014803
ankitakapur

Aug 21, 2017

phase not comming and poor helpline service

One phase in shyam nagar B block is not comming since an hour.and even after repititive calls made to 1912 and substation sujatganj no one picked up the call for registering complain.kindly look into the matter and solve as soon as possible.
Thankyou
ankitakapur

Aug 21, 2017

phase not comming and poor helpline service

Since one phase is not comming in B.block shyam nagar from half an hour and after repetitive calls made to helpline centre of kesco for registering complaint no one is picking up the call.
ashishbajpai27

Aug 10, 2017

Regarding Not to issue Electric meter against new connection

Dear Sir / Mam

I have applied for new electric connection and submitted all required formalities. On 21st July 2017 KESKO ( Dabouli Sub Station ) has accepted and issued Registration No ############.

But till time neither they have issued new meter to me nor provided any relevant information. Only 1 liner statement they are saying that currently meters are not available. I am facing problem and my work has not been started till date.My shop is remaining closed due to unavailability of electric meter. .

Kindly let me inform that how much time it will take for new meter.

Ashish Bajpai
Shop No 65 Ratan Lal Nagar Barra 3 Kanpur
Regd No. ############

Regarding Not to issue Electric meter against new connection Regarding Not to issue Electric meter against new connection

sbharti3

Jul 17, 2017

Street Light not working & connection box burn out

Ref to complaint

Division -Daheli sujjanpur -Kanpur
Distribution pole no 1545/19 in front of house no. Araji no.1834 Plot no 55 ,sandeep nagar, Sanigwan Kanpur ,

Street light is not working since last 4 months
Connection box burn out (जल गया है)

Kindly look for necessary repair.

Sanjay Bharti
Araji no.1834 Plot no 55 ,
sandeep nagar, Sanigwan Kanpur
shukla2104

May 28, 2017

Disturbed electricity supply

Disturbance and sparkling in W-2 1082 sainik vihar behind anjali hospital near barra bypass kanpur nagar 208027 since night of 27/5/2017 8:00 pm
Complained in the vishwa bank subcentre but no one has yet attended
Mobile no. 9648681656

75 persent H T POLL broken .any tine it fall and goes many life
complaint by pankaj bansal 56c raniganl kakadeo mob .9452654453
Adi adi

Apr 14, 2017

Light is not coming since morning

No light since morning due to sparking on electric pole .. vishnupuri near kohna thana police station ...plz check as board exams are going on and students are studying...
Thanku
shiv narain singh

Apr 5, 2017

Ammendment in name

I have submitted application on name of BEENA SINGH but in Bill always it if reflected VEENA SINGH my meter no is13131303
Vinaybajpai

Mar 6, 2017

Feb month bill paid through Netbanking but not updated

I already paid Feb month bill amount Rs3419/- on 27/02/2017 through net banking of Suman Bajpai KESCO ac No.35138581 but it was not updated so it is now also included in march month bill so pl rectify this problem. Documents are attached.
Vinay Bajpai
Son of Suman Bajpai

Feb month bill paid through Netbanking but not updated Feb month bill paid through Netbanking but not updated

hema metha

Mar 1, 2017

METER IS GIVING SPARK

Ref:- Connection No-008928
Ref:- Connection No-K16511572

My meter No-K16511572 is giving spark and I had compaint to your Pndariba Latouche Road office on dtd-13.2.2017
and againg I have compaint to your Bijli Ghar Mall Road on dtd-16.2.2017.

I have also compaint on Complaint Registration Form by E mil.as on 21.2.2017.

But this is very strange that no action has been taken yet.

Please look in to the matter and do the needful. This is very serious.

Thanks & Regard's

JAYANTI LAL MEHTA
hema metha

Feb 21, 2017

METER IS GIVING SPARK

Ref: Connection No-008928
Ref:- Meter No-K16511572

My meter No-K16511572 is giving spark and I had compaint to your Pndariba,Latouche Road office on dtd-13.2.2017.
and again I have complaint to your Bijli Ghar Mall Road on dtd-16.2.2017

Inspite of 8 days have passed , no action have been taken.

This is very serious , please look in to the matter and do the needful.

Thanks & Regard's