KESCo

Consumer complaints and reviews about KESCo

JK DEY SARKAR

Jun 15, 2016

IDF Reading billing on very 2nd Month

This is to inform you that KESCO (Kanpur Electric supply company) is charging / raised higher amount billing on IDF basis of Rs.1400/- ( ZERO reading change from original reading of 49 Unit of previous month April'2016) for the month of May'2016 .The New electricity Connection was installed in the month of April'2016 and the Bill raised in the month of May'2016 for Rs.680/- approxi for just Unit consumed 49 only.The Meter is for installed for 2 KW .
As my Kanpur is a ancestor Residence and I visit occasionally. My another house is in Lucknow and i stay here.Last month I paid the KESCO for the month of May'2016 , This month June the Bill has been raised for Rs.1400/- on the basis of IDF ( Means Meter is giving false reading ) Just 2nd billing is being done on IDF ,where as the last moth billing was made correct and if reading is not there means the Party is out of town and ZERO reading is coming. If the repeated monthly reading remains ZERO then only IDF reading billing can be raised, not just very 2nd month itself.
This is the habit of KESCO to haras the send the IDF billing and then making compelled the subscriber to pay huge many to settle the wrong raised IDF bills . I had earlier connection in same premises and later on made huge payment to close the connection.
Kindly look into this matter and ask the KESCO not to harass the subscriber for such kind of raising electricity billing .
Thanking You

J.K.DEY SARKAR
My A/C no.35161362, (Service Connection No.098443)
Address : Ho.No. 305, Sircar Bilding
Harrisgunj -Railbazaar -Kanpur 208004 (U.P.)

IDF Reading billing on very 2nd Month

Mohd. Ali

Jun 9, 2016

Low voltage

This is to inform you that in chunniganj we are facing a problem of low voltage. The power supply is much lower than 120 despite of complaining in substation no action is taken by them. I m calling them from past 6 days but still they are not resolving our problem one and only one thing is left now is to stop doing payment for our bill and will not pay kesco until n unless kesco do something regarding the voltage

Regard
Mohd. Ali
Abhishek Yadav

May 26, 2016

not making bill at tim

i live at bamba road kalyanpur kanpur .the meter reader not make my bill at right time and always refuses to make.bill. he is mannerless.
Manubajpai8

May 25, 2016

No power

No electricity supply for last two days in Indira Nagar, Kanpur. Broken cables are dangling from electric poles. Are KESCO authorities blind and deaf?
Brijesh Kr.

May 23, 2016

teen shed girne se main pole cable toot gaya

23.05.2016 ko aandhi ane se teen shed main cable par girne se cable toot gaya h or subah complaint bhi kar diya gaya h plz ise sahi karwa de

thanks
Jagdish Narain,
112/93 Benajhabar Kanpur-208002
Mb.8799540355
Shubbhasish

May 19, 2016

Low Voltage Supply

I am very saddened to say that the kind of services is been provided by the Kanpur Electricity Supply Corporation. We are paying our bills on regular basis then to we have to face the shortage of services. It is about to be a week that we are facing Low Voltage Supply Problem in our Kazi Khera Shivkatra Area. ( Landmark :- Behind Dulhan Marriage Lawn ). Especially in these Phase there are very Low Voltage Supply(135 Volt to 160 Volts) and Voltage Fluctuation Problem (Around 10-15 Volts) is regularly occurring.But no action or the maintenance has been taken yet. We try to call the Kesco. Engineers but they do not pick up the call. And if they pick up the calls they make excuses and close the matter. Kindly do something to stop this kind of technical Problems.

Regards-
Dev
op942

Apr 19, 2016

false meter reading

Sir, my name is Renu agnihotri w/o Girish narayan my connection no.is 089622 sir previous day due to the false meter reading the bill increases so high sir in every month my bill is around not higher than 600Rs but this month bill is 2400Rs.sir i request you please to notify my complaint.
harshit8604

Apr 12, 2016

loose connection at pole

Dear sir my domestic line is flickering 15-20 times in a day it seems loose connection at pole please sent machenic to repair it
My add. 114 /116 rajeev nagar behind gurdev palace kanpur
Connection no. 04692
Nearest sub st. Sarvoday nagar
VKGupta26

Apr 5, 2016

Mayment of Bill for March 2016

I have made online bill payment for Rs. 531. Money is already deducted from the bank account but it is not shown on KESCO online billing. Sent mail to helpdesk 3 time and also sent mail to MD. But so far it is not resolved. It has been 18 days now.
Hari Swarup Tripathi

Mar 29, 2016

Loose connection at pole

There is 15 to 20 times supply cut. It's seems that there may be a loose connection at pole. Please sent a serviceman to check it . My address is 2A/62 Azad Nagar , Kanpur, U P - 208022. Thank you.

Hari Swarup Tripathi
2A/62 Azad Nagar Kanpur
AALOK TEWARI

Mar 28, 2016

TREES ARE TOUCHING ELECTRIC LINES

Infront of my house No 888-w2, Juhi Kalan, Near Water Tank Park, Damodar Nagar, two green trees have grown up so high that they are touching electric lines passing over the trees. Any time electric wire may break and fall on the house or street passers and may cause for any body death. I requested in writing two times but KESCO is not making arrangement to cut the upper portion of trees. Mr Amit Kumar Mishra to whom I delivered my last request letter denied to give me acknowledgement of my letter but assured me that upper portion of trees which is touching the wire will be wiped out. But still I am waiting and kesco is waiting perhaps for an accident.
shyamji bajpai

Mar 21, 2016

बारबार लाइट जाना

कल मेरे घर में कम से कम 15 बार लाइट गई ऐसा लगता है कि खम्भे से कनेक्शन ढ़ीला हो गया कृपया लाइनमैन को भेजकर चेक करवा दे। मेरे घर का पता है प्लाट न. 208, बर्रा - 7, कानपुर, उत्तर प्रदेश - 208027. अगर यह कार्य होली कइ पहले हो जायेगा तो महान दया होगी । धन्यबाद । मेरा मोबाइल नंबर 9379624050 है
shyamji bajpai

Mar 21, 2016

electricity

Yesterday there was 15 to 20 times supply cut. It's seems that there may be a loose connection at pole. Please sent a serviceman to check it before holi. My addresd is plot no.208, barra-7, kanpur, up- 208027. Thank you.
Saurabh Agarwal 85

Mar 1, 2016

Comercial meter

Vijay nagar 13/5 me 2 years se shop khuli huyi lekin abi tk wha pr comercial meter ni lga h. Aj bi unke yha 1kw se bi jada shp pr use hota h. Gaming shop bi h. So please check this information. Aapki mahaan dya hogi. Ek freez bi h coca cola company ki.
Chandramohan v pandey

Jan 20, 2016

GETTING HIGH AMOUNT ARE CHARGED IN BILL

Sir I want to complaint you about the high charges which are are charged in my bill, most of the time I'm out of the station but i can see that a huge amount of charges are charged. So, I want you to please go through the problem and solve it out.
Here are my details of connection
BOOK NO: Z5N4
CONNECTION NO: 553530
A/C NO:SY22144462
Sir, I request you to please solve my problem and inform me about the exact amount which I am payable cause I can't pay this big amount.

RAMLAUTAN PANDEY
CONTACT NUM: 9004354392
piyush.sachan

Sep 6, 2015

Severe Voltage Fluctuations

Sir/Madam

I live in Panki HIG B Block and we are here facing severe voltage fluctuation issue and its impossible to work on computers for 5 minutes or so, coolers and even CLF's most of the time doesn't power up at evening.
In this regard I already lodge complaints at times in KESCO online complaints but still the problem is same.
Talked to local KESA people they listen to the problem every time but still it's not rectified.
We are very much aggravated by this.
I request you to please resolve this issue.

Thanking You

usha agarwal

Apr 15, 2015

BULK METER

Dear Akhileshji

This is to bring in your notice that electricity connection in our Appartment is given by KESCO is single unit meter. As per KESCO officials they cannot provide seperate meters to each flat owner in appartment as there work will be more as they have to make seperate bills for collection instead of single bill.. But in my appartment there are 14 flats and some of them do not pay there electricity bill as per there submeters. For them we have to contribute there bill amount to deposit electricity bill to avoid disconnection. As per Kesco officials they cannot issue seperate coonection to each Flat owner.

Sir my problem is this that i am a working women and i cannot afford that excess amount of other people to deposit electricity bill to avoid disconnection as i am a working women and my daughter live at home alone full dayand the people who are not paying there bill amount on time creates disturbance. So please do the needful at the earliest for issuing the seperate connections in my appartment.I will be highly obliged. waiting for your support.

Yous faithfully
Usha Agarwal
Mobile no.9336616414
sachinshah

Jan 5, 2015

irrelevant bill and blackmailing by meter reader

I am Sachin shah S/O Sh. Shyam Lal Shah resident of Kanpur.

Connection no. - 014793

Connection in name of - Sh . Shyam lal shah
Address :- 124B/172, Govind Nagar, Kanpur , U.P.

This is to inform you that i am resident of kanpur and i am facing serious problems:

1. Firstly , i would like to put into your consideration that last month i.e.December 2014 when meter reader came he said that there is a difference of around 1500 units in my reading . I was shocked to hear this because every month my reading comes to 75 to 100 units approx. Being a responsible citizen of India i always pay my bill on time whatever amount it comes. When i asked for the explanation the reader tried to blackmail me and forced to give him bribe, then he will set aside the issue.

But being a responsible citizen of India i refused to give him bribe, since my consious doesn't permits me to do illegal activities of giving bribe. After thathe came several times and tried to blackmail me. At last he gave me bill amounting to Rs. 12000/- After that without giving me sufficient time to file complaint in this matter or look into this matter , an officer from KESCO came and disconnected our electricity without giving any prior notice and also before any due date.

So forcefully , i was compelled to give full amount of Rs 12000/- and when i asked for explanation or requested for part payment the concerned head of KESCO again misbehaved and compelled me to deposit full amount. And i deposited the whole amount of Rs. 12000/-

2. Now today the reader came and said that reading is not visible in your meter and gave me the idf bill amounting to Rs 4000/- .

Now my complaint is that if my meter was Idf how that reading of Rs . 12000/- since it was not visible to me at that time also .

Kindly look into this matter asap else these readers and KESCO department both are involved in this . Since this is a seroius matter i am writing you to take action asap. As this is a serious prestige issue of your department.

Also , kindly give directions to concerned authority to provide me accurate bill and adjust earlier paid amount in further bills also replace my meter asap.

Also please ensure not to disconnect my connection untill this issue will resolve.
Copy of bill and current bill receipt are attached for your ready reference.

Sachin shah

irrelevant bill and blackmailing by meter reader irrelevant bill and blackmailing by meter reader irrelevant bill and blackmailing by meter reader irrelevant bill and blackmailing by meter reader irrelevant bill and blackmailing by meter reader

abhi1793

Oct 19, 2014

Fraud & Bribe

Hello.. Dear Sir, Good Morning. April 2013 mein mujhe apni Shop k liye electricity connection Apply. Karna tha. Mein K.E.S.A Rattanlal nagar mein jaankari karne k liye gaya. Mujhe wahan par KESA ka Employee Mr C.L Singh Jo kI senior Lineman hai wahan par mila. Usne mujhe kaha ki Electricity Connection k liye bahut time lagta hai, aur bahut zyada formalities hain. Tab usne kaha ki aap apni photos aur papers de do, mein immediately apka connection lagwa dunga aur sath mein Kuch Rupaye bhi maange. Maine usko papers k sath 10,000 Rupaye dete hue kaha ki itne mein kaam ho jaayega? Usne kaha ki aur Jo bhi Rupaye lagenge mein apne se de dunga aur baad me aap mujhe de dena. Maine kaha theek hai. Do din k baad usne mujhe KESA k main office mein bulaya aur mujhse form aur baaki k papers par signature karwa kar mujhe wapis bhej diya. Aur next day usne meri shop mein Electricity supply start kar di aur mujhe papers de kar kaha, Pehle to temporary connection hi lagta hai, par kuch months k baad mein khud hi isse permanent karwa dunga. Usne mujhse 8,000 Rs aur maange aur kaha ki maine aapka Electricity bill advance mein deposit karwa diya hai, aur ab apko connection ko permanent karwane k liye phir rupaye nahi dene padenge, mein isse khud hi permanent karwa dunga. Tab maine usse 8,000 Rupaye aur de diye, aur usne Duty time mein meri khud ki Beer Shop mein free mein Beer pee. Woh roz meri shop mein aakar free mein Beer peeta tha. Kuch months k baad jab Maine usse connection ko permanent karwane ki baat kahi, to usne yeh keh kar taal diya ki abhi aap ise aise hi rehne do, kyunki ab aapko Electricity bill nahi dena padega, aur agar aap connection ko permanent karwate hain, to apko phir se bill dena padega, Isliye abhi aap ise aise hu chalne do, kuch samay k baad mein khud hi isse permanent karwa dunga. Uske baad maine kayi baar us se permanent karwane k liye kaha, par usne mujhe taal diya. Abhi kuch mahine pehle maine usse Free mein Beer dene se inkaar kar diya to usne meri hi shop mein mujhse misbehave kiya aur dhamki dene laga ki ab mein jald hi tumhara connection katwa dunga. Maine uski baat par dhyan nahi diya, aur jab kisi aur ko meter k papers dikhaaye to usne mujhe bataya ki Aapse to bahut zyada rupaye le liye gaye hain, temporary connection k liye to is se aadhe rupaye bhi nahi lagte hain, aur aapka to bahut saara bill pending ho gaya hai. Tab maine pata kiya to mera Estimate bill 20,000 Rupaye bataya gaya. Kisi kaaran se Rupaye ka abhaav hone ki wajah se mein itna rupaya ek sath jama nahi kar saka aur abhi kuch samay pehle C.L Singh ne hi Meri shop ka Electricity connection kaat diya, aur mujhse dobara 10,000 Rupaye ki maang karne laga aur aur kehne laga ki tum mujhe 10,000 Rupaye de do, mein abhi tumhari Electricity supply start kar dunga aur tum kuch samay k baad mein bill jama kar dena. Tab maine usse Rupaye dene se inkaar kar diya aur usse wahan se jaane k liye kaha. Aur kuch dino k baad maine Rupaye ka intazaam kar k KESA mein lag bhag 19,000 Rupaye ka bill jamaa kar k apni shop ki electricity supply start karwa li. Par ab bhi woh roz meri shop k bahar aakar mujhe dhamki deta hai, unparliamentary language use karta hai aur kehta hai ki mein tumhari dukan nahi chalne dunga. So plZ Its my Humble request to you to look into the matter and take initiate action against him. I shall be Greatly Thankful to you for this kind of act.

Aug 21, 2014

Regarding To Voltage

This is to inform you that i Pritam singh is living in shastri nagar and there is major problem which is occurring now a days in the area , and the problem is Electricity Voltage, Our home appliances are getting damaged due to insufficient voltage and in this hot summer without fans and cooler we are unable to survive. So please this is an request you to take some actions. I will be really thank full to you .
My mobile no. Is 8853117298.
User1719625

Jun 19, 2013

Wrong electric bills, Arrears and Additional payment forcedly by RC

I, Shiv Balak Gupta s/o Sri Jhapsi Gupta, resident of 128K/133A Yashoda Nagar Kanpur, was exhausted & disturbed too much by receiving incorrect or non-improved electric bills. I have commercial electric connection No. 008310 and A/c No. 33115965. On dated 03-04-2010, bill of Rs 38794/- was adjusted to Rs.30984/- by one time settlement program which was deposited instantly by cash & hoped for next improved bill. But again, incorrect electric bills were received with arrear of Rs 7810/- monthly. Then again bill of Rs 45841/- was settled to Rs 35907/- by Sujatganj Sub-Station on dated 29-02-2012 then partial payment of Rs 18700/- was deposited by cash immediately. On dated 15-09-2012, again received Bill of Rs 60566/- and disconnected my electric connection from 15-09-2012 to 20-03-2013 (around 6 months). Then after, I was received RC of Rs 64224/- issued by KESCO on 01-03-2013 so the same amount has been paid on dated 13-03-2013 by cheque and also recovery charge of Rs 6428/- by cash. I had lodged complaints several times but always give assurance to be corrected further but again incorrect bill with same arrears was sent to me till now (i.e. No improvement in previous bills surcharges, arrears & settlements). In fact, total actual electrical bill was calculated from dated April-2010 to June-2013 and that was found around Rs 48071/- and I had already paid amount of Rs 82924/- (i.e. excess payment of Rs 34853/-), but KESCO officers had denied to make either any adjustment or improvement of arrears, surcharges & incorrect units.
In this way, the applicant was too much harassed by KESCO management, staff threats of disconnect the connection, always misbehaved & non-cooperative with me. So please help me and I shall be kindful to you.
Krishna Kumar Gupta
S/O Shiv Balak Gupta, 128K/133A, Yashoda Nagar,
Kanpur, (U.P)
Mobile-9026226124

Jul 4, 2012

Low Voltage

We have been facing the problem of low voltage supply since last 10 to 15 days in 8 Block Krishna Nagar. Throughout the day voltage is 140 v and in evening its 170 v. So kindly look into this matter and sort out this inconvience faced by the public.

Mr S.A. Paul
8/28 Krishna Nagar Kanpur
Mob: 9935815699
Sanjay Singh

Jun 20, 2012

PIG POLLUTION

SIR,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT OUR AREA DEFENCE COLONY THERE ARE PLENTY PIGS POLLUTING THE ATMOSPHERE. THEY ARE ATTACKING SMALL SCHOOL GOING CHILDREN AND OLD PEOPLE SO OFTEN,
BUT NO MP,MLA OR MINISTER ARE NOT TAKING ANY NECESSARY ACTION TO GET THIS AREA AS WELL
AS CITY FROM THESE DIRTY PIGS. GOVERNMENT OFFICERS ARE WAITING FOR CONDITION TO BECOME
WORST. SEVERAL TIMES I HAVE COMPLAINED DM AS WELL AS NAGAR HEALTH OFFICER BUT THEY
ARE HELPLESS EITHER THEY HAVE NO MEANS OR POWER TO TACKLE THIS PROBLEM. IT IS MY
KIND REQUEST TO GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM .

YOURS FAITHFULLY

SANJAY SINGH

MOB:9721160824
Sanjay Singh

Jun 20, 2012

UNLIMITED POWER CUT

SIR,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT IN OUR AREA THAT IS DEFENCE COLONY JAJMAU KANPUR THERE IS UNLIMITED POWER CUTT. WE ARE DEPOSITING BILL ON TIME AND THERE IS 100% RECOVERY BUT UNFORTUNATE THE CONDITION IS WORST. IT IS POSH VIP AREA THEN WHY KESCO IS NOT PAYING ATEENTION. IT IS MY
KIND REQUEST TO TAKE PROPER ACTION TO GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM.

YOURS FAITHFULLY