KFJ Jewellery

Consumer complaints and reviews about KFJ Jewellery

deepika nagaraj

May 12, 2021

KFJ BOND OF GOLD

I'm Nagaraj from chennai, i have joined in kfj bond of gold on May 2018, i bought 24 grams,Registration no: WBOG4243,
KFJ is a renowned company, we trusted them they will repay our money back, but till now there is no response from them, so kindly help us to get our money back.

Ph: 9047115050.
Registered Mail id : [email protected]

Saranya Rajaram

Apr 2, 2021

KFJ Gold Bond Scheme

This complaint is regarding the KFJ bond of the gold scheme. I have invested Rs.99,950 and I have booked 50 grams of gold @ rs.1999/- and my maturity date is 18th March 2021. Later I came to know that all branches in Chennai are closed already and issues going on in KFJ and they refuse to make what is agreed or claimed by them in the bond.

Please help me in getting this issue fixed and refund my above-said amount. Hopefully, when I get this amount back I will be very thankful to you. Thanks!

Registration Number: WBOG485

palanivet

Feb 21, 2021

Cheating in Bond of Gold scheme

This complaint is regarding KFJ bond of gold scheme. I have booked 50 grams of gold @ ₹.1999/- for ₹.1,00,000/- on 17.01.2018 and maturity date is 17.01.2021. Today I went to Purasaivakkam shop and found it was closed a long back. Nearby people's said they are cheaters and looted the customers amount. Then I searched in internet and confirm it. Is there any way to get back the money from them.

Nowadays earning money by cheating others is more common. This will create trustless society.

Thanks!

narendran.s

Feb 18, 2021

KFJ GOLD BOND

KFJ Gold bond complaint
This complaint is regarding the KFJ bond of the gold scheme. I paid Rs.99950 and I have booked 50 grams of gold @ rs.1999/- for my Daughter marriage under this scheme and my maturity date is 17th July 2020 which is the locking period. We tried to reach all the branches on phone but no one picked the call, when we visited the Chennai branch it was closed already with a notice. We came to know that some big issues going on in KFJ and they refuse to make what is agreed or claimed by them in the bond. They neither pay as gold nor as money and they keep on extending the dates and the cheque is being returned in the bank due to no money. Please help me in getting this issue fixed and refund my above-said amount. Hopefully, when I get this amount back, I will be very thankful to you. Thanks!

Below are the details for your references
Name: NARENDRAN.S
Registration no: OBOG1635
Mahendra 89

Sep 13, 2020

Bond of gold scheme

This is from" Mahendravarman N" I would payment to "bond of gold scheme" my maturity date was (06/07/2020 to 06/07/2020)done but I can't got Jewell
Scheme details, "Registration number_PU17B063_8"
I would pay per gram 1999 _Rs for totally 32000 payment (16 grams)at the same time shop was closed without intimate to me so I want my money with interest or jewell as per assured.
in case for cheating or any criminal activity through my knowledge go through police complaint with court that's all

Thamiz

Sep 7, 2020

KFJ BOND OF GOLD

I had invested Rs. 1,11,940 in the year 2018 ( Jan to Oct) and booked 56 grams of gold which was to get matured in 18.06.2021.
Unfortunately to our surprise we came to know that all the branches of KFJ had been closed in Chennai. I would request If anything could be done so that we at least get back the amount we had invested.
THAMIZH. M (WE347229)
REG NO. WBOG2613
Archanaa N

Aug 20, 2020

Gold saving scheme - cheating

I have opted for gold savings scheme and had paid around 70k which was worth 3 soverign in 2019 June.
We visited the shop and ordered a jewellery and they promised to deliver it in two months After that they have been calling us and telling us they will return it somehow in october then November and then December. My marriage happend in February and we were very much dependent on the gold and we could not get it back. Still we are waiting to know if we will get our money atleast. These people should not be left, they should be punished for sure.
M. Esakkirani

Aug 15, 2020

Bond of gold scheme

Bond of gold scheme I invest in 2017 12gms they not at all responding.....

Udhirasakthi

Aug 11, 2020

PAYMENT RETURN

My name prabhu contact num: 9962694212.. last year I payed my gold scheme but still I didn't receive my amount.. please get back the amount as soon as possible.. kindly return the amount immediately.. I payed the amount of Rs. 139261..
Prabhu

PAYMENT RETURN

Jul 19, 2020

Cheating of gold scheme

Cheating of gold scheme - KFJ
myself Saravanan joined KFJ gold scheme . in 2017 and have paid Rs.50000 till now. When we go and ask the jewellery they said they will pay back in the month of Dec'19. So i have waited trusting they wil give back.

But after that, we come to know by news that they have cheated the customers. So we have visited the jewellery shop and it was closed. i have no idea what to do next.

request you to help me to get my money back.my contact info below.

email: [email protected]
Mobile : 9841612331

Cheating of gold scheme

May 21, 2020

Bond of gold

I am purchased two bond of gold the value of each Rs 20000.00 X 2 = 40000.00.

P senthilkuma

Bond of gold Bond of gold

Sneha2950

Mar 10, 2020

Money return

I've joined 106.000 gms @Rs 1999/-scheme 3 years ago and my amont is getting matured by oct 2020. Looking at the recent incidents, I don't see that we get our money back. We will be just beating the bush. Can we all together represent and fight for our money unitedly through legal channels. Requesting you to return our money as soon as possible

You can reach me at [email protected]
BPradeep

Feb 23, 2020

Chit scheme

I am Pradeep.B, residing at No.4, Sri Ramulu Nagar, Agraharam, North Korattur, Chennai - 600 0076
I write to and issue this notice on the following for your favourable action.
I state that I have joined Chit Scheme in KFJ at Pursaiwalkam, Chennai branch under Reg No. PUTF3-316 on 29.03.2017 for monthly payment of Rs.3000/- from 26.04.2017 and paid till 10.08.2019 regularly. The total amount paid by me is Rs.63000/- and more over I am maintaining the passbook/Chit book along with payment receipts issued by KFJ
I state that I am consistently trying to contact KFJ for purchasing gold or for refund which has become futile and now it closed the shutter with a notice.
I state that I am a middle class person, I am in need of money, so kindly arrange to get the refund the amount along with the interest which has caused mental agony due to KFJ delay tactics.
Request you to settle the claim on urgent basis other wise I am going to go for legal channels.

you can reach me at [email protected]

Chit scheme Chit scheme Chit scheme

Priyaarangan

Dec 26, 2019

KFJ Bond of Gold

I have invested in KFJ Bond of gold plan for 30 gms in Dec 2017 (BOND IDs - WBOG2510 (20gms - WBOG3868 10grams) total payment I have made is 59970/-). My maturity is about to happen in Dec 2020. Was really shocked to see the news about KFJ closure. Please return my money back. I do not want gold/ or any profit out of this. Just return the principal investment  amount I paid. Since I belong to a middle class family, I invested this amount for my baby girl. You can't play with the emotions of people. Please understand my situation and return my money back.
Priya

KFJ Bond of Gold KFJ Bond of Gold

Noorsamira

Dec 6, 2019

My Paid Gold Scheme is lost

I Noor Samira started the gold scheme plan in December 2015, I have paid about INR 26,000/- under Membership no : PUC1 and INR 104,000/- under membership number PUTF4, we have been trying to purchase gold with this amount however all KFJ shops in Chennai is closed and there were no information given to us. I feel cheated and I want my money back. Please help me save my money sir.
I come from a normal family and this is a huge amount for me.

My Paid Gold Scheme is lost My Paid Gold Scheme is lost My Paid Gold Scheme is lost

KannanM89

Apr 2, 2016

KFJ - The Cheaters

Hi All,
I am writing here in this blog since I had a very worst experience with KFJ.
Please don't opt KFJ to purchase any kind of jewellery. They are real cheaters and sucking blood of lower and middle class people. Don't join in any savings/installment schemes as they won't treat you like customers once you paid the first installment. Once your money went into their pocket you are supposed to obey their rules and price tags what they have fixed. Don't trust their rules and conditions as it won't give any benefits to customer. They fix their own wastage cost which is higher in the market when compared with other jewellery shops. They treat customers like their house keeping and tell us that this is the wastage cost fixed and if you want take the jewels if not leave the place. The wastage percentage is same for ordinary as well as designed ornaments (wastage for bangles is fixed as 14% for ordinary as well as designed - whereas in other shops 6% for ordinary and 8% for designed). KFJ are real suckers. Also they are providing manual bills rather than giving system bill. Manual bill has no bill number and TIN number but they have included VAT. Cheaters! Please don't trust KFJ and I am really disappointed with their approach and communication of sales managers. Please people don't prefer KFJ and do cross check with other shops before going for KFJ. Surely u will realize they are CHEATERS!!! Thanks for reading with patience

Oct 23, 2012

KFJ Gold Rush

KFJ'S GOLD RUSH SCHEME IS VERY BENEFITAL SCHEME I PURCHASE A GOLD 1501/- PER GRM WHEN GOLD RATE IS 2500/- PER GRAM. IT AL OF BECAUSE OF KFJ'S GOLD RUSH I GOT A 60% OF BENFIT IN THIS SCHEME KFJ'S GOLD RUSH IS THE BEST SCHEME IN JEWELLERY SAVINGS SCHEME IN INDIA.THANKS TO KFJ

Jun 12, 2012

KFJ Gold Rush

When some body make ridiculous acustations and point a fingure think the other three fingures are pointing at your self.

Jun 12, 2012

KFJ Gold Rush

The Kfj Gold rush scheme is a very benefitial scheme according to me for the investor.We can buy gold jewellery for the amount saved and that to at the lowest price in the period.At 1501 even when prices are 2500.Which other jeweller is offering such a scheme. Kfj has taken a huge risk and lived upto it .Many others we have promised by in the end they either run away with our money or sell substanded goods.Can any one say that they have not lived upto the commitment.They have sold 916 hallmarked jewels.Of course they have not promised coins under the scheme.I you can prove that they have promised Goldcoins through their terms and conditions i will give you 1 crore.My number+91 9884222290.What is the benefit the jeweller makes if he is going to give away gold at the lowest rates and at 3% wastages.One has to be fair to them.For hot cash any body can give gold coins but for lowest price scheme who will offer such a benefit after taking a beating of more than 1000 rs a grm .Plus one needs to think why will any jewller want to sell you gold coins under a scheme that already offers an excellent benefit of lowest rate.

Jan 4, 2012

Hi seemasudhan/third eye,
I have invested in KFJ Gold rush and it matures this month. Im planning to buy jewellery in another two weeks. Is there any other way to fight this cheat? I dont want to agree for whatever wastage they say.

Please read this article in Hindu -http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-tamilnadu/article2572176.ece

Kiindly mail [email protected] for any idea/suggestions.Thanks

Jan 3, 2012

KFJ Gold Rush

Yes it is true . We should never go for any investment in KFJ . They are real cheaters. They are charging 14% wastage and also told us it is very normal .
I will never recommend anybody for this scheme. They are collecting our money for more than one year and that too in the initial stage we paid Rs.6000/- per month for the first 3 months and Rs.2000/- from 4th to 12th month.
I have savings in other Jewellery shops but they are not cheating like this.
Can anybody tell us what is the maximum wastage for the normal bangles in Chennai Jewellery shop?

Apr 26, 2011

KFJ Gold Rush

Be aware of KFJ gold rush scheme and the false promises , I had joined the scheme in 2010 , while joining they asured to give the gold coins at the lowest rate during the scheme period 15 months (that is 1480 per gram ) but later when i paid all my monthly installments and finally went to purchase the gold , i was in for a surprise . Usually any jewellers will charge only 3 % wastage+1% VAT for gold coins ( even the same KFJ does it for hot cash but for KFJ gold rush savings scheme alone additional wastage of 12 %)
they charged me 12 % wastage + 1% VAT that to in the current market rate of 2015 per gram. If i opted to buy jewels the 18 % wastage + 1% VAT. They made me wait for two weeks to get the gold coins. Do not waste your money in KFJ gold rush scheme , they provide false promises and finally cheat you by increasing the wastage as they wish .