Kfj

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kfj

Sujatha suresh kumar

Nov 26, 2022

Monthly chit for gold purchase

I have put gold chit in KFJ in the year of 2017, 2018 and 2019 continuosly for 24 months for the amount of Rs. 1,20,000 which values for 43.017 grams, when the chit matured and on the occasion of purchase the shop was permanently closed and was not able to purchase or get refund from the company as they no longer function. Kindly do the needful.
Sujatha Suresh Kumar
Chennai

Monthly chit for gold purchase

bnaraysh

Aug 7, 2020

Gold bond Savings

Hello Sir/Madam,

I purchased Gold Savings Bond with KFJ Jewellers three years back and it is maturing on 25th Aug 2020. When I try call the given numbers in the bond, none of them worked.

Also, their branches are closed when I visit them directly. I not have no other place to go, please help with my money back.
R.sriram

Dec 24, 2019

kfj bond of gold not honoured

I purchased bond if gold from kfj two years before. Now all shops are closed. Phone also no response. I do not know how to proceed.
Lakshmi. G

Dec 14, 2019

Kfj gold bond fraud

Hi, I had invested in Kerala Fashion Jewellery (kfj) , Mylapore, Chennai, Tamilnadu for gold bond in Aug 2017 for 3 yrs lock in period. It is getting matured in Aug 2020. I came to know that the shops had closed there operations. Please let me know the procedure to recover the money.
vidyaravi

Dec 8, 2019

Bond of gold

We have invested money to buy 75grams of gold in kfj and it is getting matured on 19/08/2020. Understand that the shop is in big problem. We need to be protected please