KK TRAVELS

Malaysia

Consumer complaints and reviews about KK TRAVELS

Rahulwagh

Oct 15, 2017

Risk of life with kk travel

I had a horrible experience with kk travel on 14 Oct 2017. My flight reached at 1.15, am. I have got kk travel car at 2 am. I have one gents and one lady with us. We started our journey and after 10 min only I got to know that driver was completely sleepy and he was not able to drive the car. He said he did his duty in the morning and still he came for night duty. We stopped car 3 times to give him refresh ment but still he was completely down and sleepy. After doing 24 flight journey plan was to sleep in the car till reach to Pune but because of driver condition we could not sleep. Finally at lonavala driver raised his hand and said us to drive a car. I took the car and driven it till my home. Driver was sleeping beside me. After paying the charge this was the condition.
If anything would have happened on the journey due to driver condition then who was the responsible for that. Does kk travel will take care of our family after happened something on the journey. Driver didn't ask as well whether I know the driving or not. It's a risk of other passengers aswell who was with me in the car
I will not.choose kk travel atleast in this life.

Rahul Wagh.
arjun.borade

May 19, 2017

very bad seevices- consistently delay by 2 hours

We have given pick up time 11pm but driver reach to pick up location late by one hour .....
Also he wondering here and there unnecessarily and again late by one more hour.... Total two hours delay..
....I suggest every one not to prefer KK travel ......
Driver name :- mr. Sagar
Bhandarkar.nikhil

Feb 3, 2017

Worst nightmare : Endangered safety

Sharing my recent ( worst ) experience with KK travels on 30th Jan 2017 :
I had booked my BOM T2 airport to Pune travel from KK travels . Once I was out of the airport around 2 am, I could see few folks standing with KK travels banner . It was a relief to see them . But it didn't last longer . They asked us to wait for 5 min and we ended up waiting 45 - 60 mins . No professionalism at all . The person who was co-ordinating with travelers was constantly on call . Somehow our journey started after the initial hick-ups .

This is by far the most unsafe journey we ever had . The driver was constantly stopping the car at unknown dark places . He took atleast 3 stops before leaving Mumbai . Also he had stopped the car into a slum area which was the scariest part . It was clearly visible that he was a novice at driving . He did a rash driving and didn't even slow down at any speed breakers . I even got a back sprain . The worst thing was he was feeling asleep throughout our travel and was switching the lanes from first to last . Not sure if he was drunk . There were few instances when I thought he would bump the car into divider or into the truck . It took us 4 hrs to reach Pune which included multiple stops by the driver to keep him awake . Also in between, he was opening the window, so that wind helps him keep awake . But it was so much of discomfort to us . Driver told us that he had already informed kk travels that he was already sleepy and didn't want to take the night ride and yet he was forced to do so . Hence endangering our life's .

After 27 hrs of intercontinental flight, this mum to pune Journey , was our worst nightmare . I would suggest you all not to take KK travels if you are traveling at night time .

Cab : MH12 NB 4928

Nikhil
GBhedi

Jan 30, 2017

KK travels - Very irresponsible peoples to deal with

We booked a cab 2-3 weeks before our travel (Kokan Trip) with KK travel.
Even after having confirmation day before, cab dint arrived on day itself.
When we called Driver, he said there was no prior intimation regarding travel from KK travels.
Whereas KK travels were claiming that he was informed earlier. They did not even tried to arrange another vehicle.
It was the worst experience of my life.
Parag Mahajan

Dec 26, 2016

Driver Complaint - Bad service

I traveled to Mumbai on 23rd Dec 2016. Very first thing, the driver was not that person whose details provided to me by KK travels. (Sometimes this is acceptable).

Driver came late almost 1 hour. As per my experience with KK travels they take short break on any food mall but driver did not take any halt on that day. When I asked him politely about it, he replayed that it was passenger’s mistake and passenger has to remind him about shot break. Driver was continuously arguing with us even though we all talking politely with him. Passengers used public toilet on that day, which is worst thing, but still driver rudely said it was Passengers mistake.

Cab driver details I got from KK Travels –
Navnath Ufalkar – 7385990021

Driver actually came to pick us - Mahadev 9689093158

I request KK travel team to look into this issue and avoid such kind of passenger harassment.
Gayatri Sali

Dec 13, 2016

Unprofessional behavior demonstrated by KK Travels

Sir/ Madam,
on 12th Dec'16 i travelled from Mumbai International airport to pune. I have done this booking 3 days earlier. well accepted by them. committed time for leaving vehicle from airport was 8pm. vehicle left 8:45pm. After some time driver enquired for exact location drop. Post me communicating him the my home location, driver denied to drop me at home location. He started insisting i should get down at chinchwad. take a cab and go home. in the night post 12:30am this kind of activity was not possible by me. i was continuosly requested him to drop me at home, at this time it will not be a good idea to higher any other vehicle. The vehicle to come by that time stand alone on the road waiting.. it is not at all a good idea. Looking at his rude behaviour informed this situation to family member. I called the Police. Post police threatening driver agreed to drop me at home.

If KK Travel has any are where providing service is not possible for them. It should be communicated at the beginning when booking request was taken.
This unprofessional behaviour and approach is not accepted. Their behaviour with me being female traveller was really shocking.
Surprisingly driver was ready to drop other fellow male co- passengers.
Swapna Deshpande

Jun 9, 2016

Non acceptance of booking and rude behaviour

I called twice for booking of a shared taxi seat from pune to Mumbai. The phone was cut from company side on my face which is very rude.
I have complained about services of company earlier also. Late pick up is an usual complaint and my mobile was also stolen once. I have never received a reply from them. Another common observation is when u have to go to mumbai and don't have flight, you are the least priority for drop, even if you have important meeting and you are getting late for it.
Once driver waited for a passenger for 1hr who was not supposed to come with us.
Many complaints heard from co- passengers too. Due to lack of an alternative, kk travels behaving rudely. Shame on them
Ramu1234567

May 1, 2016

Terrible Service

Booked a transfer to Pune @2pm. Was made to wait under the sun for one hour without any information. This company is completely useless now and should be avoided.
They became too successful for their own good.
Ashwini Dubal

Feb 21, 2016

Too early pickup

I have flight at 11.50am and I requested for 5am. But they will get pickup in between 3 - 4am. I told them it will be too early pickup but they forced me to take that booking.

I took that booking and I had to wait double the time of reporting time for international. I can understand that due some traffic or road work they use to prefer pickup but early but mine was too early.

Hope this will not happen again.
Shounak Gupte

Jan 2, 2016

Never again!

We had requested a pickup from Pune to the Mumbai airport for 31st December 2015 on 30th. We were told that the booking has been confirmed and the car will come and pick me up at 4.00pm. When we called again the next day just to reconfirm everything, the guy told us that there is no booking under that name or address.

I had to arrange for another car and a driver with another company which was very hard to get as there was not much time left. I would have missed the flight and spent thousands of dollars for another one thanks to KK Travels being very unprofessional! If you cannot take more bookings, say NO.
immixx21

Dec 2, 2015

Rude Driver

Bad Service KK Travels:

I booked a private cab for my in-laws (father in law, mother in law, sister in law) and my wife from Mumbai Int Airport to Pune on 2nd Dec 2015. For this booking I first called on 1st December and told them that my in-laws will go to Pune and my wife has to be dropped at my house in Chembur. I called 2 times on 1st December and 2 more time on 2nd December to make sure that there is no confusion regarding this setup and that my wife gets dropped at my house in Chembur. I was assured on all four occasions that they have understood our requirement.

The cab picked up my folks on time from the airport but when they reached Chembur, the driver refused to drop my wife to my house in Chembur. The driver very rudely stopped after a signal from where my house is 500m on the right and asked my wife with two big bags to get down and take an auto. After a little argument, the driver still didn't agree to drop my wife to my house and acted very rudely the entire time. So my father in law had to take an auto to escort my wife with two big bags to my house.

This is an appalling experience from a company that is not customer centric at all. How can a company so apathetic to its customers continue to do business in this day and age is beyond me.
immixx21

Dec 2, 2015

Bad Service Rude Drivers KK Travels

sikha mishra

Nov 29, 2015

Unable to get my jacket and company id that i forgot in kk travel cab

On 7th Nov'15, I used KK Travel from Mumbai International Airport to Pune, forgot my Jacket and my company ID card in that Jacket.
I am calling these people and everytime they say we will get back to you but no call back and the number of driver they provided is switched off. Despite saying I need this urgently as my ID is there in Jacket, but no response or update from them.

I request you to please help me to get my ID card, if want to keep jacket keep it.
ykdole

Aug 11, 2015

KK Travel

KK Travel as an travel company is worst.

Characteristics of there drivers as follow -

1. Very adament
2. Do drink and drive
3. Does not know about road safety
4. Speedy driving on Express ways
5. Arrogent in nature
6. Vehicle conditions are worst
7. Driver who drives TATA Aria are continiously speaking over the phone while driving
8. They are sort of Gunda Giri

If you want to die early do opt for KK Travel service.

Even do not think to save your money if other Travel companies are offering gigher rates !!!!
Tushar Ganvir

Apr 15, 2015

Rude Driver

Hi all,
Yesterday I booked KK Travels from Mumbai Airport to Pune. I have the following complaints against the driver with the car number MH 12 KN 2719 -
1 - His driving was horrible. Even though he maintained the speed limit, the way he drove was really scary.
2 - He was not wearing the seat belt the entire time.
3 - He stopped at some petrol pump for a break. the pump had no place to eat. Only one guy sitting next to the public washroom. When I asked him why he didn't stop at a food court,
he said that he would stop wherever he wants. And he stopped because he wanted to have tea. He also said that he was sleepy and hence he needed tea. I was really unsure of his driving skills after that.
4 - He took the money from me and my co passenger at some other petrol pump. When I asked him he said he wanted to fill diesel. So, both of us paid him 950 rs each. When we saw the diesel meter, he had only filled 200 rs of diesel. I wonder why he did that. We were supposed to pay him once we got dropped off at our destination.
When I asked his name, he said what will you do by knowing my name? will you make a pickle out of it? Then finally after asking him a couple of times more, he said his name was GOPINATH MUNDE. I'm a little skeptical about this name cuz I know who gopinath munde was. It might be his name who knows.
Overall, my trip was horrible. This sort of behaviour should not be tolerated at all. Guys, we have to take a step against such kind of behaviour otherwise these people are never gonna take any action against the rude drivers ever.
vachan

Jan 27, 2013

KK travels Airport taxi complaint

I booked a taxi from Pune to Mumbai airport 2-3 days in advanced. 1 hour before the pickup time I got a call from KK travels that you have to come to some place and the taxi will not come to your house. I requested that it is not possible as I have luggage, then they agreed, but with additional charges. I agreed because I had no choice. Overall I did not like the service due to following reasons :

1) They charged more than agreed at the time of booking.
2) They are not punctual. The driver arrived around 40 min. later than the scheduled time.
3) The seat belts for rear seat was not functioning, even the driver himself was not using the seat belt.
4) Behaviour of driver was not professional and he was not in uniform.
5) I have done lot of arguments to get a bill at the time of payment. Ultimately the reciept I got is not a bill, it is only a estimate receipt without any no., which will not be accepted for reimbursement.
6) KK travels do not ask for any feedback by SMS, niether their website has any special link for the complaint/feedback.

Though I have sent one e-mail to kktravels@kktravels.com, if they don't care about my complaint, then I will stop everyone I know to use KK travels.
paresh982

Dec 2, 2012

Driver Complain Pritam

I have boarded cab from pune to mumbai airport drop. I want to complain against driver named pritam. He called in moring to understand the address. Right from then he started speaking rudely . I requested him to speak properly but he started shouting. Later while in the way he again called and started shouting.
While i boarded the cab he started shouting and later he stopped the cab and started arguing. Whole conversation i requested not to argue but he continued.
Later i called customer care there they said to complain in written.
He spoke rudely right from beginning while understanding the address.

I request to take complain and take strict action
Johncharles_1133

Nov 30, 2011

Phone support

It is not a complaint but kindly do take it as a piece of suggestion. I tried reaching all the contact number for KK travels, but no one picked up the call. At last i reached mobile # 9444684977 but fortunately, the person switched off the cell while conversation.

Kindly look into and see what can be done for this.

Charles

Apr 24, 2011

KK TRAVEL NO RESPONSIBILITY

DEAR SIR / MDM .

My name T.Athesivam. I came for tour to India and stayed in Chennai. My return flight to Malaysia is on 22nd April 10.00a.m from Trichy . So I came to KK Travels 38/10 Burkit road T.Nagar Chennai-17BOOKING AGENT-SIVA TRAVELS( phone no.24343767/24604840) on 20th April and booked ticket SL.no 019 / seat no. RU5 for journey on 21st April at 10.00pm so I can reach to Trichy the next morning.
Once I reach at the bus and got up I was shocked to see that seat is given to other passenger. When I go and complaint to the person incharge, they ask me to cancel the ticket or take other tansport . Is this the way INDIA TRAVELS treat a foreigner ! I have no choice than sleep at the walking area in the same bus if not I will miss my flight. I feel very ambaressed and disapointed that the travels agency simply can ask to
cancel the ticket! . This India trip give a bad memory to me that I can't forget in future if I return to India again My request is please take responsibility to foreigners passengers and hope this incident won't happen in future.

TASMAC - Charges more than MRP, NO BILL
    I have one doubt regarding liquor bought from any TASMAC...
    Ibps - less marks in pre
    Sir I have attempted 61 question 40 reasoning and 21...
    BOB BANK - DONOT REFUND MY CASH
    DONOT REFUND MY CASH i have used BOB Debit card for...
    UKSRTC bus service - worst condition of bus and missbehave of conductor
    Dear concern, I am travelling in UKSRTC AC bus from...
    MSEB-Mahavitran - Open power dp
    In garibacha wada , dombivali west there open pole light...
    paytm - Payment done by other with using my net banking
    Today i analysis my bank statement there is two...
    Make My Trip - MOBILE APP
    MMT IS LAUNCHED MMT BLACK SCHEME I REGISTERS IN THIS...
    HDFC Bank - Employ want bribe
    Respected sir My name is...
    Dish TV - Wrong Number Rechage
    My VC/RMN -01516382826 Wrong VC/RMN...
    DNA - Not working and bed service
    I am daily call and mail but not slove my problem