KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Mash00d

Aug 22, 2019

Not delivered: RP677707919CN

A delivery tacking is showing at "KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE" from last 10 days. Please check.

Tracking no: RP677707919CN
Last update: 12/08/2019
Last status: KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Not delivered: RP677707919CN

john63668

May 29, 2019

Lost parcel : RV871960484CN

Dear post team,

I wandering about my parcel which was sent to India with following track number: RV871960484CN
Parcel came to: KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
But parcel is not received by receiver.
Please could you check where is parcel at the moment.
Hope to hear from you soon.

john63668

May 29, 2019

RV871960484CN

Dear post team,

In system shown that parcel came to: KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE,
But parcel is not received by receiver.
Please could you check where is parcel at the moment.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Dhananjoy007

Apr 29, 2019

Retension of my parcel

My order id is EX026835055SG.... It has been passed 5days in stuck room kollata airport. Please deliver my parcel to my domestic post office. Thank you
soumyendras

Aug 31, 2018

Item not moving from Kolkata sorting house for 4 days

A parcel cleared by customs is stuck in Kolkata Sorting House for unknown reason for last 4 days. Tracking # LB907964627GB.
Please arrange to deliver my consignment at the earliest. I had ordered item earlier too and it was delivered in 2 days after showing in sorting house.
Thanking in anticipation.
Yours truly,
Soumyendra Saha
Aasim Jethwa

Jul 17, 2018

Parcel Not Recieved

I have not received my parcel as yet.
I had ordered 6 items in the month of may on the same day. I have received 5 of them but the last one is yet to come and furthermore there are no updates on it. There are no contact numbers offered for Kolkata Sorting Office so that we could get a clear picture of what exactly is happening.....
Tracking ID-RL797745692CN

Please help me out in this as I am Travelling in coming week and I need that parcel.
orion92002

Jul 1, 2018

parcel not received yet

I have ordered an instrument for scientific purposes.Its been long enough till date i have not received the parcel.When i am tracking it shows that the parcel is stuck in kolkata sorting office. Sir pls look in to this and send the parcel as soon as possiable. thanks

tracking no is : RX721545339CN. The item has been received on 26/06/2018 at Air,Kolkata Airport Sorting Office.

abusufiyan

May 3, 2018

Haven't received my parcel and no tracking information

My parcel is not received yet till now...
And no tracking information...
Please kindly update tracking information....
My product is from China...

Tracking number: RY974621369CN
Synapserr

Dec 29, 2017

Goods Stuck at Kolkata Airport Sorting Office

I dont understand why there are so many complaints against Kolkata Airport sorting office. Never seen such inefficient staff, procedures. Its a shame people have to wait months before getting an update. Unfortunately we as a consumer cant change the fukin Kolkata route to Indian soil.
MYANNK

Dec 6, 2017

Further tracking information not available

This is my parcle waybill no RF501070908SG sent via singapore post and handed over to india post (as per tracking details).
Form last 5 days it's location is not changing still showing it is in Kolkata Airport Sorting Office.
Please help me to provide further information about my parcle .

MAYANK PANDEY
samy21k

Sep 14, 2017

Parcel not received

My parcel booking reference id RF904216863CN, I have not received any update on my parcel delivery, I am tracking the same since many days and still no update.

Kindly deliver the parcel on priority as cannot wait for more time, this is worst service received from the delivery team.

Why it is taking so much time reason is also not updated, how can someone know the status.

Hope this gets delivered by this week.
samy21k

Sep 14, 2017

Parcel not received

My parcel reference no RF904216863CN is still not received I have been tracking this since last 7 days the tracking is not update whether the parcel is received at AIR Kolkata office.

Kindly arrange to send the parcel on priority as it is getting too much delayed.
Sarahmiglani

Aug 28, 2017

Havent received my parcel

My tracking number is RH916894005CN
Kindly send my parcel ASAP it been a month now. Contact me on [email protected]

Tell me how many days will you take?
harshu2233

Regarding my consignment

RS618870975CN
RF707459501CN
RF707459501CN
The above mentioned are shipment tracking numbers.
Kindly guide me to the address where the shipment is.
So i can go and collect.
Please answer my issue at the earliest.
sagaritapan

Mar 20, 2017

PARCEL NOT RECIEVED

CONSIGNMENT NO EL331443381IN SHOWING REACHED NSC AIRPORT AT 3.11 HRS ON 20.03.2017 BUT PARCEL YET NOT RECD.THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT DOC.
MY CONTACT N0 9748634615. PO REGENT ESTATE (BAGHAJATIN AREA) LALAKA KOLKATA 700047

Feb 15, 2017

Parcel contains password returned to Kolkata GPO saying insufficient address

Hello Sir,

My Parcel (PP614824922IN) contains my son's passport is returned back to KOLKATA GPO saying insufficient address.
However,the tracking system said it never reached to destination pincode post office.

Please let me know how I can get back my passport as you can understand how important it is as it contains passport.

Please look into this as soon as possible.Your cooperation is appreciated

Sulata Bhowmick
Mother of Ayush Srivastava
Venkatesh Andhavarapu

Dec 13, 2016

Haven't received my parcel yet

I have ordered product from aliexpress and its been showing in the site that my product has been reached airport sorting office on 12th September 2016. Till today I haven't received my product. Can someone help me in this.

Tracking number: RK514955960CN
Contact number: 8697733635
Full name: Venkatesh Andhavarapu
JD Haider

Nov 20, 2016

Haven't received my parcel and it shows deliverd

Long Time back I've ordered a charger for AliExpress and I was keep tracking my parcel but now it shows that my parcel is delivered WTF , and AliExpress doesn't have any local office in my CITY JAIPUR, I'm too angry about this is this is how you people make money since the begging I was tracking parcel but in the END it shows that it's delivered, you people should do something about this and let me know
Name - Haider
CITY - Jaipur
REGION - India

order number: 79357214740276
CELL- +91 9887372180

Tracking number: RF387015052CN
logistics company: China Post Registered Air Mail
Shipping time: 2016-10-16 16:53:02
receiverAddress: 86, Phralad Nagar , Baksa ka Kund Kunda, Amer , ,Jaipur ,Rajasthan , India Haider 9887372180

Destination Country 2016-11-18 16:32:33 【India】Deliver item (Inb),Air,KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2016-11-18 12:33:41 【India】Send item out for physical delivery (Inb),Air,KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2016-11-18 12:15:11 【India】Receive item at delivery office (Inb),Air,KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2016-10-29 19:31:30 【India】Transfer from office of exchange (Inb),Air,JAIPUR SFE
2016-10-29 16:59:49 【India】Receive item at office of exchange (Inb),Air,KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2016-10-24 16:30:00 【China】Send item abroad (EDI-received),Air,KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2016-10-23 18:13:00 【China】Insert item into bag (Otb),Air,KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2016-10-18 19:18:00 【China】Receive item from customer (Otb),Air,KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
China
2016-10-18 19:48:49 Successful departure from warehouse
2016-10-18 19:19:40 Successful package pick-up
Roushan verma

Nov 7, 2016

I have Not received the parcel

I have ordered .i have not received the parcel.When i am tracking it shows that the parcel is stuck in kolkata sorting office. Sir pls look in to this and send the parcel as soon as possiable. thanks

tracking no is :
RI977773964CN
RJ887971547CN
RS266965023CN
RI978216242CN
The item has been received on 31/10/2016 at Air,Kolkata Airport Sorting Office.

virginia alfred

Nov 4, 2016

parcel not received yet

I have ordered a frock for my daughter.Its been 2 months till date i have not received the parcel.When i am tracking it shows that the parcel is stuck in kolkata sorting office. Sir pls look in to this and send the parcel as soon as possiable. thanks

tracking no is : RN127312441CN. The item has been received on 25/09/2016 at Air,Kolkata Airport Sorting Office.

Tanvi parnami

Sep 25, 2016

i haven't received my parcel and it shows delivered

I haven't receivey my parcel yet in jaipur and it shows it is in KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE since 11 september 2016.. Please look for it as i need it urgently.. My tracking no is RI986119826CN..
abhaysharma

Sep 23, 2016

not received the item

i booked 12 items from Ali express. received only 4 items . the tracking no are as below
03201645705
MS06964512XSG
AND
RI984434414CN( REGISTERED)
ALL OF THEM I D0 NOT RECEIVED
when i talk to refund Ali blocked me also becoz in huge quantity you did not arrive my items. please track these items and arrive to me
Moli1988

Sep 21, 2016

Parcel not delivered

My tracking number is RF323995808CN.
Tracking shows that it is in Kolkata Airport Sorting Office since 22/08/16. It's been a month and I still haven't received my parcel in Gurgaon. Please look into the matter and expedite the delivery as I need it urgently! Thank you.
anshus

Dec 22, 2015

Havent received my parcel and it shows deliverd

Tracking Number is RH275452089CN.

Destination Country - Tracking Consuming: 1118 ms
2015-12-07 16:15 India, BELLANDUR, Deliver item (Inb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2015-12-07 10:10 India, BELLANDUR, Receive item at delivery office (Inb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2015-12-03 19:29 India, KOLKATA GPO, Receive item at delivery office (Inb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2015-12-03 11:49 India, KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, Send item to domestic location (Inb), Air, CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS
2015-12-03 10:13 India, KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, Receive item at office of exchange (Inb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2015-11-27 08:02 China, BEIJING, Send item abroad (EDI-received), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2015-11-26 09:35 China, BEIJING, Insert item into bag (Otb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2015-11-21 21:21 China, 200237, Receive item from customer (Otb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Now it shows the item has been deliverd 15 days ago but i havent received my order and not even a single call from them.

Please do the needful.

Anshuman

Havent received my parcel and it shows deliverd

HDFC Bank - CHARGES & ACCOUNT CLOSURE
    Dear Sir, This Is Prabhu From Chennai.I want to...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Marksheet lost
    MY LOST HIGH SCHOOL MARKSHEET I lost my10th orignel...
    Hostitsmart.com - Very Bad Customer Service Hostitsmart.com Ripp Off
    Host IT Smart / Hosting World — Web Hosting VERY BAD...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Aggressive Stray Dogs Biting others
    Hi, A group of 3-4 dogs from neighboring lanes come and...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Respected sir please make the fee refund procedure fast...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Sir please make the fee refund procedure fast especially...
    ak - Fake MR FARHAN
    I’m Abhishek Ik again posting this I talked w h MR...
    DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION BOARD - Wrong Graduation Board Name
    Hello Sir My name is Anjali and just on day 23 September...
    fake gigolo agency - FARHAN is FAKE
    I want to say Mr Farhan I will post my registration...