Kolkata airport sorting office

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata airport sorting office

Adarsh

May 16, 2018

Tracker not updated

Till the date the product was in a different country it was properly updated and i was less worried about the shipping.Now i dont even know where my product is,which eventually made me anxious.Its been 4 days and nobody has updated the tracking.Singapore and Chinese tracker states that the product left from Singapore on 12-04-2018.Product Should be reaching KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE in max 1-2 days.
I have seen many people complaining about this office.
These are the times i really cant believe my own countries working process.

The product is just a mobile body with Digitizer display.Now i m worried how they will handle the package as well.
Please justify your salary and work the way you are supposed to.

Tracking no. RB541832404SG

**I hope these officials wont break the package just as a revenge for complaining about them

Tracker not updated

tm975

May 11, 2018

No Delivery, No update on parcel

I had ordered some materials for my project from china, and the parcel has tracking no. RY021431235CN.

It has been over a month, and there is no information available. The tracking is stuck after 14/04/2018, and says "Kolkata Airport Sorting Office" as can be seen on link:

These product are really necessary for completion of my project, so please help me receive it at earliest.
Thank you!

No Delivery, No update on parcel

Darji Jayesh

May 9, 2018

No update about the parcel
My parcel was shipped on 4april from china and today is 09 may and till now tracking information is not updating .So please tell me that where my parcel is now and please update tracking information.
The tracking number of my parcel is:-
RY972422285CN

Number: RY972422285CN
Destination: India
2018-04-10 17:12 China, BEIJING, Insert item into bag (Otb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2018-04-10 16:30 China, BEIJING, Send item abroad (EDI-received), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2018-04-04 10:08 China, 36320201, Receive item from customer (Otb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

please reply me on mail - darji.jayesh3@gmail.com
Karnavijay

Apr 25, 2018

No update about the parcel

My parcel was shipped on 23 march from china and today is 26 april and till now tracking information is not updating .So please tell me that where my parcel is now and please update tracking information.
The tracking number of my parcel is:-
RY945687147CN
Please check the tracking information by above given tracking number there you will see that it was shipped by air transport on 23 March and the last tracking information was updated on 4 april .I hope that it is in India now because 10 days are max to arrive in India .please reply as soon as and tell me that where it is?
Reply to :-vijaysakkaravarthy @gmail.com

Krishnan Verma

Apr 20, 2018

Where my parcel is now.Why tracking information is not updating?

My parcel was shipped on 10 april from china and today is 20 april and till now from these last 10 days tracking information is not updating .So please tell me that where my parcel is now and please update tracking information.
The tracking number of my parcel is:- RG808217380CN
Please check the tracking information by above given tracking number there you will see that it was shipped by air transport on 10 april and the last tracking information was updated on 10 april .I hope that it is in India now because 10 days are max to arrive in India .please reply as soon as and tell me that where it is?
Reply to :-happyvermakhutar24@gmail.com
Boje

Mar 26, 2018

URGENT-Do not send it back

My parcel reached Kolkata, but the receiver was not home and was uninformed when the delivery took place, according to her. The information she received was that the parcel it is on the way to return back to Romania. The receiver is looking to pick it up.
This is the latest update information on Tracking site:
22/03/2018 18:18:26 India PH Kolkata Send item out of sorting centre (Inb) Air Kolkata Airport S.O
22/03/2018 12:00:59 India PH Kolkata Receive item at sorting centre (Inb) Air
12/03/2018 17:38:21 India KOLKATA FOREIGN PARCEL Send item to domestic location (Inb) Air Haltu S.O
12/03/2018 17:18:15 India KOLKATA FOREIGN PARCEL Record item customs information (Inb) Air Retention Reason : Other
19/02/2018 16:46:27 India KOLKATA FOREIGN PARCEL Record item customs information (Inb) Air KOLKATA FOREIGN PARCEL Retention Reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner

The number is: CO981954035RO

Please stop the return and can you present what is the next receiving steps that we have to be prepared for.
Thank you, looking forward! bojescuandreibogdan@gmail.com
irfanskkhan

Product not delivered.

Order No: 1306900026
Tracking No: RU804443828CN

Above order was placed on 06/12/2017 and yet I have not received the order, looking at the complaints here I think I have lost my money to online fraud.

Tracking details is mentioned below.

Number: RU804443828CN
Destination country: India
2017-12-20 16:30 China, BEIJING, Send item abroad (EDI-received), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2017-12-19 17:23 China, BEIJING, Insert item into bag (Otb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2017-12-15 15:53 China, 31512900, Receive item from customer (Otb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
Origin country: China
2017-12-20 06:54 Delivered by air transport
2017-12-19 21:23 Beijing Processing Center, arriving
2017-12-19 15:09 Beijing Processing Center, export Direct Seal
2017-12-19 13:13 BEIJING, the export has been opened and dismantled
2017-12-16 10:50 Ningbo Processing Center, exported to each other (domestic)
2017-12-16 09:23 Ningbo, opened and dismantled
2017-12-15 17:55 Ningbo, Zhejiang Receiving and forwarding center, has left, the next station processing center
2017-12-15 17:22 Ningbo, Zhejiang Collection and forwarding center, has been sealed
2017-12-15 15:53 Ningbo, Zhejiang, receiving and forwarding center
irfanskkhan

Parcel Stuck at KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Order No: 1306900026
Tracking No: RU804443828CN

Tracking details is mentioned below.

Number: RU804443828CN
Destination country: India
Origin country: China
2017-12-20 06:54 Delivered by air transport
2017-12-19 21:23 Beijing Processing Center, arriving
2017-12-19 15:09 Beijing Processing Center, export Direct Seal
2017-12-19 13:13 BEIJING, the export has been opened and dismantled
2017-12-16 10:50 Ningbo Processing Center, exported to each other (domestic)
2017-12-16 09:23 Ningbo, opened and dismantled
2017-12-15 15:53 Ningbo, Zhejiang, receiving and forwarding center
anon08

Unupdated/Delayed package

Package #: RM282457299CN
My package has reached Kolkata and has been stuck there for more than a week. The package was promised and intended to come before the 12th of January. Please look into this as soon as possible and hurry up the process.
anon08

Undelivered/Unupdated Tracking

Package #: RM282457299CN
Mohan6813

Jan 3, 2018

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PARCEL

My parcel number RG700957498CN from China post mail was not delivered and it was showing like this from the past 15days [ 12/19/2017 4:30:00 PM China BEIJING Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE ] please kindly verify...
my contact number 9618999239
email me:-drkrishna6813@gmail.com

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PARCEL

Adesh19

Jan 2, 2018

PARCEL STUCK AT KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

My Parcel Number RB427469629SG is still not received I have been tracking this since last 8 days the tracking is not update whether the parcel is received at KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Kindly look in to the matter.
Adesh19

Jan 2, 2018

PARCEL STUCK AT KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

My Parcel Number is RB427469629SG still not received I have been tracking this since last 9 days the tracking is not update whether the parcel is received at KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Kindly look in to the matter
JIGNESH C SOLANKI

Dec 30, 2017

PARCEL STUCK AT KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

My Parcel Number RG703377775CN is still not received I have been tracking this since last 8 days the tracking is not update whether the parcel is received at KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Kindly look in to the matter

Jignesh

parcel stuck since last 15 days

RU802551113CN
parcel stuck since last 15 days
at KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

12/12/2017 4:30:00 PM China BEIJING Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

when it will be delivered

ASAP

my parcel no. RU802551113CN has not yet delivered

my parcel no. RU802551113CN has not yet delivered

its still stuck kolkata sorting office from 15 days

had very high hopes with indian postal services

please deliver article ASAP

Parcel not received

Parcel not received
My Parcel from China Post with
Tracking No. RU805884870CN
Order number 40784626
has been lying at Kolkata Airport Sorting office since 19th of December , 2017 . Till date (28th of Nov , 2017 ) the material has not been delivered .

It is really Waste of time. As it was very urgent requirements
Please take necessary action .

Dec 28, 2017

Not received my consignment(parcel)

Not received my consignment
I have not received my parcels with tracking number

RU805884870CN
Order number - - 40784626
Material Details which is ordered - - Portable Head Wearing Magnifier 10X 15X 20X 25X LED Double Eye Repair Loupe Loupe

They all are stuck at same place Kolkata Airport Sorting Center for 4 weeks. Plz take a look at these parcels already waiting since 5 weeks.plz process these consignment

my parcel RU802551113CN Stuck at kolkata sorting from last 15 days

my parcel RU802551113CN Stuck at kolkata sorting office from last 15 days

when it will move forward
having high hopes with our nations postal services

please deliver it ASAP

RG683867591CN
RB426139776SG
RG929346952CN
RG711924283CN

They all are stuck at same place Kolkata Airport Sorting Center for 4 weeks. Plz take a look at these parcels already waiting since 4 weeks.plz process these consignment

Contact
Sushmit
laksan

Dec 21, 2017

Delay in delivery of my register letter to Shillong DGAR

Sir,from the last one month my registered letter got stucked at Kolkata airport division.It is very important and it has to be reached to Shillong very soon.But it still not reached till now.please feel responsible in delivering the posted registered letters.at least may I know when it will be delivered at shillongDGAR.My CONSIGNMENT NO. IS RN566668289IN
Irfanss

Dec 18, 2017

Parcel from chaina

RG685684548CN what is the current status inform me on email sirfan231@gamil.com phone no 9611810030
MDGhani

Dec 17, 2017

Consignment not received - RY589191642CN

Consignment not received - RY589191642CN

Hello sir,

My package with tracking no. RY589191642CN has been stuck at the KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE and has not been delivered at the desired given address. As i see no update or any movement of my package since 19/11/2017.

As my package has been stuck for more than a month i am requesting you to please look into the matter and help me out by successfully delivering the parcel at the given address and please let me know the status of the consignment and also update the delivery date too.

Ghani
newpost

Dec 17, 2017

Complaint cleared. Status updated.

Complaint cleared. Status updated. Now can track the process. Even though delayed it is in process by update tracking.Thanks for all the team involved.

Booking Office Booking Date Source Country Article Type Destination Country
3690399 29/11/2017 Japan Letter India
Event Details For : RR307589616JP Current Status : Send item to domestic location (Inb)
Date Time Country Location Event Type Mail Category Next Office Extra Information
15/12/2017 09:09:54 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Send item to domestic location (Inb) Air CRC (Non-TD) Kolkata RMS
14/12/2017 12:42:59 India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air
01/12/2017 10:35:00 Japan TOKYO INT BAG Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
01/12/2017 06:20:00 Japan TOKYO INT BAG Insert item into bag (Otb) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
30/11/2017 04:19:00 Japan TOKYO INT Receive item at office of exchange (Otb) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
29/11/2017 12:50:00 Japan 3690399 Receive item from customer (Otb) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
raktimjyoti

Dec 15, 2017

china post parcel

i have ordered a sweter in ali express which has arrived kokata custom and sorting office before 4 dec,2017. tracking nmbr RY553935335CN
what is the current status inform me

Jio - Network issue
    Jio network is not working properly in my house area.The...
    SBI Credit Card Fraud - SBI credit card fraud transaction
    Dear sir /madam my name is B CHANDRAPPA S/O B RAMULU...
    Autorickshaw - Accidentally left eye glasses in auto
    Lost my eyeglasses navy blue cateye style in White Versace...
    UPPCL - Payment cut for account
    AMT. Deducted from account but bill still showing...
    ANT AUDIO - RETURN ITEM IN WARRANTY
    I want to replace my earplugs that stopped working after 1...
    crpf - CORRUPTION
    I am going to tell about corruption that is done in the...
    Pareeksha Bhavan, Thiruvanantapuram - To get answer sheet photo copy
    Respected sir, Iam Galiba.P.T.A sslc student of 2018...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - out for delivery,but not received
    Dear sir/madam, My AWD No is 1950344136213, My name...
    CBSE - NOT GIVING ATEMPT MARKS IN MY MATHS BOARD EXAM
    I Am very much concerned about my issue of not giving me...