kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS

Aug 17, 2019

NON-RECEIVING OF EMS PARCEL

SHIPMENT NO. EH003470516SG CAN NOT BE TRACED OUT FROM 03/07/2019 i.e. THE DAY OF RECEIVING THE PARCEL AT KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS.

Aug 17, 2019

NON-RECEIVING OF EMS PARCEL

Item tracking No.EH003470516SG shipped to KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS on 03.07.2019 not yet received by me at CHITTARANJAN, PIN-713331. Please arrange to look the item for delivery.

Aug 12, 2019

NON-RECEIVING OF EMS PARCEL

ONE OF MY ORDER NO. 68582777, CONSIGNMENT NO. EH003470516SG HAS BEEN SHIPPED FROM SINGAPORE EMS ON 01.07.2019 RECEIVED BY MUMBAI EMS SPEED POST CENTRE ON 03.07.2019 & TRANSFER FROM OFFICE OF EXCHANGE (Inb) ON THE SAME DAY i.e. 03.07.2019 TO KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS, AFTER THAT NEITHER ANY TRACKING INFORMATION AVAILABLE NOR THE ITEM HAS BEEN RECEIVED. MAY KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT EARLIEST TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT.
Sarita.verma

May 3, 2019

China parcel stuck in Kolkata customs

This is to inform that my shipment RP513684510CN and RV861536602CN are stuck at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO from 07/04/2019 and there has been no updates since then. Its now one month and disappointed to say that the authorities are so irresponsible. Annoying that the responsible authorities are not taking any further actions/improvements on the Kolkata Foreign LCAO even after so many complaints.

Dhananjoy007

Apr 22, 2019

Retension of my parcel

My tracking id is EX026835055SG it is now under EMS foreign commission kolkata... Please leave my parcel for delivering me, i will pay your custom duty in my nearby post office and then i will collect the parcel... Thank you
sonaligh

Mar 26, 2019

parcel stuck in kolkata at customs

This is to inform you that I have a very urgent parcel (RJ022767704ZA) from South Africa, which is stuck at customs in Kolkata giving the reason "Record item customs information (Inb), Retention Reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner Kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal, India from 22 Mar 19". When I call the numbers ((033)22481504,22439576,22481560,22481523.) Kolkata office is not picking the phones when dialed.

Please help me to release my parcel as soon as possible.

Sonali Ghosh
Sreejeshtpl

Mar 5, 2019

Such a pathetic Kolkata Foreign LCAO

This is to inform that my shipment RX412912249CN is stuck at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO from 06/02/2019 and there has been no updates since then. Its now one month and disappointed to say that the authorities are so irresponsible they don't even respond to the complaint(10009145036) logged on to India post. Annoying that the responsible authorities are not taking any further actions/improvements on the Kolkata Foreign LCAO even after so many complaints.

bhutto

Dec 11, 2018

Stuck document in kolkata customs

Dear Sr/Madam

I have sent two documents to South Asian University, New Delhi, India related to Job on November 29, 2018 from Chittagong, Bangladesh through EMS. Tracking seach shows that the documents are in Kolkata customs for last 9 days. The deadline for application is on December 14, 2018. Please take urgent necessary steps to release and deliver the documents before the above mentioned date and inform me through mail.
Item summary

+8801716392306
bhutto

Dec 11, 2018

Stuck document in kolkata customs

EMS DOCUMENT NOT DELIVERED !
DEAR SIR/MAM,

Please CLEAR the CUSTOMS of my EMS Document ASAP! I AM VERY MUCH ANXIOUS AS THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING DOCUMENTS ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 14, 2018!

TRACKING ID: EE001943828BD & EE001943831BD

11/30/2018 10:44 AM Arrival at outward office of exchange DHAKA APT
11/30/2018 10:45 AM Departure from outward office of exchange DHAKA APT
12/3/2018 5:54 PM Arrival at inward office of exchange KOLKATA EMS
12/3/2018 5:54 PM Item presented to import Customs KOLKATA EMS

Its been Already 9 FREAKING DAYS NOW !!

Please UPDATE Me ASAP!

MURTAZA
[email protected], Mobile:+8801716392306
BENDANGAIER

Oct 4, 2018

EMS DOCUMENT NOT RECEIVED !

DEAR SIR/MAM,

Please CLEAR the CUSTOMS of my EMS Document ASAP! it's Really ANNOYING!

TRACKING ID: EE 164701675 TH

Current Status Shows Reached on 29/09/2018,
Time: 14:42:04,
Place: KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS,
Event Type: Send item to domestic location (Inb),
Mail Category: Air,
Next Office: KOLKATA AIRPORT SH (NON-TD)

Its been Already 5 FREAKING DAYS NOW !!

Please UPDATE Me ASAP!

Mr. Bendang
+91 7636805156
akumarskype

Aug 26, 2018

Awaiting documents sent from University

Myself Ajit Kumar am currently in Johannesburg, South Africa. I am awaiting original documents(only) sent from my University in India for finishing my SAQA(South African Qualifications Authority) application here. It is of utmost importance I finish this application while i am residing in South Africa and I am blocked until receive of these documents.

Please do help in getting this delivered urgently.
Please find the current status below.

Item summary:

Ajit Kumar
thdsingh

Aug 4, 2018

Parcel Containing Mainly Vitamin for Elderly

Request processing on priority basis, if possible.. Tracking Number: CH045661865US.

Tarkeshwar Singh
Mohan Gahlot

Jun 21, 2018

Release my parcel

please release my parcel (tracking no RN680771302CN & UC431963481CN) from China, sir please give me update information for order My Email Id ([email protected] & Contact no- 9990167475)
Akash Sharma Mahakal

Jun 7, 2018

foregin parcel

My name is Akash Sharma. My parcel has been in the past 3 months since the parcel has come from Sir Coca Cola Company. I want to send that parcel to the Arcelor me. I know Jwalpuri street No 04 Aligarh 202001 Second address It is very important to reach the place of Dubey's D'Alagarh-202001 that parcel under the Ramghat Road bridge near D.S.inter College.
Santanu Bagchi

May 30, 2018

Express mail (letter) stuck in Kolkata customs

My express mail (letter with 3 paper documents) is stuck at Kolkata Airport customs. It is time-sensitive and was sent using costly mail service from USA. [Retention Reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner]

Kolkata Customs - Could you please release my letter without further delay?
(Consignment No.: CH042577222US)

Thank you!
soumya42

May 18, 2018

RH958311791CN item stuck in costume unspecified reason.

Hi,My parcel had been stuck in Kolkata Customs since 9-5-2018 till this date 18-5-2018 . I do not understand the reason for retention. It says retention of items for unspecified reason . I am totally clueless whom to contact or how to make my parcel move to the destination . Tracking : RH958311791CN. Can you please release my parcel to its destination Please .

Soumya Das
Darladarla

May 11, 2018

Kolkata Customs

Hi,My parcel had been stuck in Kolkata Customs since -25-April-2018 till this date 11-may-2018 .I have filed a complaint no response . Went to post office to enquire no proper response . I do not understand the reason for retention. It says retention of items for unspecified reason . I am totally clueless whom to contact or how to make my parcel move to the destination . Tracking :EW821267332IN.Can you please release my parcel to its destination Please .

Dr.Imran
Sangkhs

Mar 28, 2018

KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS Record item customs information (Inb),Air,

I bought an android tablet ( EH002333690SG ) from banggood on 11th feb 2018 and its has been held by Kolkata Customs since 7th feb 2018 for no reason and its has been already there for two months now without no issue/reason. what is wrong with you people Don't you have a staff working there. when are you going to release the item please at least send some information if it required document or anything i will send it to you. you don't have to keep the item these long for without no reason if you are going to charge for the customs duty just ask for it without no pending issue.
here is my record for the item since 1st Mar 2018 till now there is no update status.

2018-03-07 13:11 India,KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS Record item customs information (Inb),Air,
2018-03-05 17:38 India,KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS Record item customs information (Inb),Air,
2018-03-05 17:10 India,KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS Receive item at office of exchange (Inb),Air,
2018-03-01 11:15 Singapore,SINGAPORE S02 Send item abroad (EDI-received),Air,KOLKATA EMS SPEED POST CENTRE
please if there is issue with the package just inform me so that i can get my amount refund in time
SAGNIK GHOSH

Mar 11, 2018

Delayed Custom Clearance at Kolkata

I am from Dunlop,Kolkata. I have three parcels coming from US. All have cleared customs in Delhi and has been sitting in customs in Kolkata since Feb 19th, 27th & 28th, respectively. Every time only one message is showing "Retention reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner". Why can't I get packages delivered even after 15-20 days, specially when Delhi customs cleared them within 2-4 days ?

These are the three tracking numbers

CF334456129US (stuck since 19/2/18)
CJ544962536US (stuck since 27/2/18)
CH036775507US (stuck since 28/2/18)

Please deliver them within the next few days.

Sagnik ghosh
DUNLOP
Kolkata - 108
barunchaks

Feb 20, 2018

Non Delivery of Parcel

I have brought two products from online website and the tracking no's are-UC040586677MY & UC437948434MY. They both were coming from Malaysia wherein the 1st Product was sent on Feb 3,2018 and the other was sent on Feb 8, 2018. They both were stuck in foreign customs from that date which was not neither delivered to local post office (Garfa/700078) to collect nor to my premises/address.

Please deliver my product ASAP. The tracking details are listed below:-

UC040586677MY
------------------------
Arriving by Mar 14, 2018

Feb 3, 2018 In Transit - Item Sent to India Location: In Transit
Feb 2, 2018 In Transit - Item Posted Over The Counter to India Location: In Transit
Jan 28, 2018 In Transit - Dispatch PreAlert to India Location: In Transit
Jan 24, 2018 In Transit - Despatched from yanwen sorting center.
Jan 24, 2018 In Transit - Process completed in yanwen sorting center.
Jan 23, 2018 In Transit - Yanwen Acceptance.
Jan 22, 2018 Tracking Info Received - The item information was created by the seller.
Jan 22, 2018 Processing Order
Jan 21, 2018 Placed Order

UC437948434MY
--------------------------
Arriving by Mar 3, 2018

Feb 8, 2018 In Transit - Item Sent to India Location: In Transit
Jan 19, 2018 In Transit - Item Posted Over The Counter to India Location: In Transit
Jan 17, 2018 In Transit - Dispatch PreAlert to India Location: In Transit
Jan 15, 2018 Processing Order
Jan 15, 2018 Placed Order

Barun Chakraborty
Ajclucky2010

Feb 20, 2018

Kolkata customs

I have two boxes that were sent by my family for my birthday. It cleared customs in Delhi and has been sitting in customs in Kolkata since January 9th. What type of service is this that you cannot get packages delivered.

These are the two tracking numbers

ch035337354US
ch035336107US

I expect delivery within the next few days. This is the worst mail system I have ever seen

Amy Prasad/Cohen
Kalyn

Feb 2, 2018

Non delivery of essential urgent Study material

I am a student who had purchased some extremely important study material from USA.After having payed all the courier charges, now my parcel is stuck in Kolkata awaiting customs check since many days.The status “Awaiting Presentation for customes commisioner” is the line that is displayed since many days.
Consignment Nos: EP846853885US
Kindly send my parcel so that I can get my study material for which I have been waiting since long.
I am really clueless.

Dr.Kalyan Dehingia
Email:[email protected]
Phone:9964128504
lmp

Jan 3, 2018

EF224395966FR-Arbitory Customs Fee

Charging Fees without any Explanation
This is to inform that we are being charged customs fees for Parcel being sent from France despite all fees have been paid at the Port of Origin.
Also payment is requested in CASH ONLY and no receipt is being given by the post office for the fees paid.
We have sent the parcel which was for my mother who SENIOR citizen, containing chocolates and clothes for Christmas and they had to land up paying HUGE fees to get the parcel. There is no commercial value.
We are really in the dark as despite repeated requests to get clarification on the charges levied, we have not received any information.
This is therefore to request you to kindly respond with information on which site to visit to get FULL INFORMATION.
Lopa

2732 W. Colorado Ave.

Colorado Springs, CO 80904

USA

719-471-7583

But it is a matter of surprising that more than 45 days have passed meanwhile but till date the articles have not reached to the destination.

Repeated complaints have been made to the MBC Foreign Post, Kolkata 700001 so also mailed to [email protected] without having any response we complained to the https://www.indiapost.gov.in but very regret to note that not a single response received so far. We are really in the darkness and being very much humiliated to our esteemed foreign customer. In this state of affair we are seeking your kind assistance so that the consignment is reached to the addressee without any delay.

Please look into the matter on priority basis.

With kind regards,

Sandip Kumar Dey.

J. K. DEY & SONS
13, Old China Bazar Street
Kolkata 700001. INDIA
Cell Phone:- +91 7003561619; 9062006255
VINUVAZ

Dec 20, 2017

No information after Kolkata foreign lcao tracking

My tracking no is CP303510859CN.My 9 weeks shipping period completed still my parcel didn't arrived yet.it was out from China on 10/10/2017 n reached at Kolkata on 19/10/2017. The parcel contains a lifepo4 battery,bms and a charger for my senior citizen Dad,for his electric bike he is still waiting for it to arrive
Please send as soon as possible
My contact number 0832 2881387,9405923129