kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS

Shgh

Dec 15, 2017

Parcel Held in Kolkata Customs

I've sent an important document from US. Its been held in kolkata for such a long time. The tracking info is as follows:
EZ079730763US.

Kindly, release the parcel. Its an important document ad time sensitive.
Sush12

Dec 11, 2017

Release the Parcel CW200008716AU

I have sent the courier from Melbourne with Christmas gifts for my family in India from 30th Oct. Since 7th Nov the parcel has reached to Kolkatta international post office from Mumbai International post office.Since then Kolkata post office hasn't dare to dispatch the parcel to the destination address.Its been more than a month now. Kolkatta office is not picking the phones also when dialled more than 100 times in the following numbers (033)22481504,22439576,22481560,22481523.

Iam seeing 1000 of complains against Kolkata Internation Post office with the similar issue. Iam doubting if this Kolkata system is genuine or they started robbing International Goods of customers?

Can Kolkata Post office confirm the reason of the delay and acknowledge this complain.
S himadri

Nov 30, 2017

parcel remains undelivered

I sent a parcel containing a costly sharee along with some costume jewelries to USA on November 3,2017 from GPO, Kolkata bearing no: fgn SP-Merchandise EW003681489IN and GSTN No,19AAAGOOO68H27A. Unfortunately as of yet the parcel did not reach to USA.On tracking we find the following result:
Nov 16, 2017
Nov 03, 2017
04:10 pm
Receive item from customer (Otb)India Post International
Kolkatta G.P.O., India.

Which shows on November 17,2017, KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS inserted item into bag at 4:46 pm after that no result is found.To day is December 01,2017, on tracking we did not know the fate of the parcel after November 17,2017.Please sir look into the matter.
zia2017

Nov 14, 2017

PARCEL HELD AT KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS CUSTOMS

CONSIGNMENT NOTE: EE009400694MY contains urgent documents.

This items coming from Malaysia on 23.Oct 2017, it has been arrived and stuck at KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS CUSTOMS since Nov 7, 2017.

Please release and deliver the items asap. Thanks.
zia2017

Nov 14, 2017

DOCUMENT HELD AT KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS

Consignment note: EE009400694MY contains urgent documents held at KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS.

The parcel coming from Malaysia on 23 Oct and it has been stuck at KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS since 7 Novmber 2017 and until today the parcel yet release to the receiver.

Please address the issue and deliver the item urgently.
Alem Sangtam

Nov 13, 2017

Held up in Kolkata

The Kolkata Foreign EMS

I sent a small parcel to my wife and children from Korea, my Tracking No. EB005071423KR according to the tracking my parcel arrived Kolkata on Nov. 1, 2017. It has been held up in Kolkata 14 days 11/14/2017 without any valid reason. last year I sent my parcel it was opened and taken away some goods from Kolkata EMS office. This year at the beginning I sent one parcel Kolkata EMS office held up for 20 days and charged Rs. 4000/- with no reason. Now again this incident is happening are you planning to charge Rs. 4000/? EMS suppose to receive within two weeks of time.
Please help me to release my parcel. Sir, nothing special in my parcel I am sending toys, bags and some small stuff for my wife and kids.

Regard
Alem Sangtam
Gajodhar

Nov 9, 2017

LATE DELIVERY

My parcel from korea has been stuck in kolkata foreign post office since october! Should have just walked home from south korea with my stuff..dat would hv been faster! Are d parcels being sent on bullock carts? Or have u guys used up my products? So frustrated!! Consignment no. RE027830355KR

Nov 5, 2017

Parcel is not moving - Only documents

Hi ,

My booking ID is EJ216963719AU sent from Australia.
This contains urgent document, please help deliver this as soon as possible.

Kamalakanta
Bello31

Nov 2, 2017

No Cancellation

Respected Sir/Madam
I've got a call from your services. I didn't ask for any Cancellation or refund. I simply ask for my product to be delievered on time.

Please read carefully

I want my product RY509631498CN to be delivered.
My product is a PC keyboard from Aliexpress.

Ansu Daimary

Nov 1, 2017

Please release my parcel

Dear sir/madam
My parcel with tracking no RB360191645SG is being held by Kolkata foreign leco since 23 November 2017 of this month and as far as i am concern there were no office holidays or problem with my parcel anyway. I ordered a smartwatch from aliexpress and it doesn't contain any objectional.please release my parcel.

Kiran
vivekgupta18

Oct 31, 2017

Delayed parcel

RG975668813BE tracking id.
My parcel is not moving, i need it urgently please.
creativoria

Oct 28, 2017

Release my parcel

I see my parcel to be at hold over more than two weeks and it's going to be a month that I have sent it fro USA. I tried reaching numbers that is online but non of them work. Kindly release the parcel...even though it's a small parcel they have emotions attached to them kindly release it ..
adrita

Oct 25, 2017

PLEASE DELIVER MY PARCEL

My package been held up by the Kolkata Customs for Retention Reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner sincedt.20/10/2017, tracking no. is. RB336508699SG I request you sir please release this parcel and deliver to my address as soon as possible . Thank you
Mob-9474670063
Tonsing Khup

Oct 24, 2017

PARCELS HELD BY CUSTOMS AT KOLKATA

Five of my parcels were held at Kolkata since last month. I'm very concerned as to why it has been delayed for such a long time. The items are for personal use only, a musical instrument accessories. Please release the parcels and sent it to the Addressee as soon as possible. The Consignment numbers are listed below:
1). LP00078451569604
2). LP00082263588127
3). RF923720359CN
4). RG604735692CN
5). S############

I would be in debt to you for your kind and prompt action for releasing the parcels to it destination.
Tonsing Khup

Oct 24, 2017

PARCEL HELD AT KOLKATA BY CUSTOM

Five of my parcels were held at kolkata by custom. I dont know what's the reasons for this. Please sent it to me as these items are a musical instrument parts that i have placed the Orders in the past 2 months back. The Consignment numbers are -
1). LP00078451569604
2). LP00082263588127
3). RF923720359CN
4). S############

One of the Parcel Tracking Summary is shown below:

Summary

Tracking number Origin Destination Status
RG604735692CN CHINA INDIA On route
History Detail

Local date/time Activity Location Remarks
2017/9/20 19:11 Received by Post Office 51810302
2017/9/26 9:23 Departure export customs BEIJING
2017/10/9 10:01 Arrival Import customs KOLKATA APSO
2017/10/9 10:01 Held by customs KOLKATA APSO
2017/10/21 16:11 Held by customs KOLKATA APSO

Please release my Parcels and sent it to my Address. I would be forever grateful to you for your kind action.
Jvdali

Oct 23, 2017

Order Delayed - Emergency

Dear Sir ,

My order is stuck at Kolkata Foreign office since 13th oct ,
Tracking ID -EA120212625NL
current status - *Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner *

Holding consignment with nonsense reasons only shows how poor service we get from govt owned institution and it dent the image of our nation .
Kindly arrange the dispatch as early as possible ..

Javed
KUMARSANDIP

Oct 16, 2017

delivery delayed

My name is sandip kumar singh from indian army,My package been held up by the Kolkata Customs for Retention Reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner since
dt.12/10/2017, tracking no. is EA119087810NL.I request you sir please release this parcel and deliver to my address as soon as possible . Thank you
anupam.n

Oct 1, 2017

SHOW CAUSE NOTICE from KOLKATA CUSTOMS

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I bought a selfie drone of 1700 rupees for my cousin which is just 12 years old from Aliexpress Order Number:
85537710662155. My order status is as follows -

2017.09.11 13:19 (GMT-7): Record item customs information (Inb),Air,KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO,Retention reason : Retained by customs for unspecified reason
2017.09.11 13:19 (GMT-7): Item held by Customs Retained by customs for unspecified reason
2017.09.11 01:19 (GMT-7): Record item customs information (Inb)
2017.09.07 13:02 (GMT-7): Record item customs information (Inb),Air,KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO,Retention reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner.

Now can some one enlighten me what am I suppose to do? I haven't been in such situation, so got no idea about all these? Appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

Anupam N
Anjila bhutia

Sep 26, 2017

Parcel held by kolkata foreign ems

Sir/ma'am
I again have another parcel coming from honkong which is held by the kolkata foreign ems. I would like to request u to kindly forward it to the post office as fast as possible as it has already been delayed for 15 days by the delhi ems. Mu parcel no EA254822827HK
sontukaushik

Sep 26, 2017

Waiting for the clearance of my parcel.

Sir my parcel Tracking No is - RG866509864CN, Sir I am waiting since 6th of September, Sir its a request please clear it and send it to the concern address. My contact details are - Email - [email protected], Contact No - 9775941566. Thank you in advance.
Anjila bhutia

Sep 20, 2017

Parcel being hold by kolkata foreign ems since 15/09/2017

Sir/ma'am,
My parcel no. EA254855800HK coming from Hongkong has been very much delayed by the foreign ems. Please kindly look into this matter as to my knowledge the parcel in this office is kept only for a day or two. I contacted with the cargo officer as well. Please dispacth the parcel as soon as possible.

Sep 18, 2017

Documents Held by Customs - 10 days already

I have sent courier from Hong Kong to Kolkata containing only documents in 5th of September and till now it has not been delivered. After checking the status online, it shows that the shipment has been "Held by Customs" at kolkata. I find no reason mentioned to held the courier. The shipment needed to be reached by 20th September but still there are no updates. I have contacted the Hong Kong post office and they have sent en email to the kolkata post asking to expedite and provide update on the same, but, still no response have been provided. Please release the documents and it is very urgent in nature. It is an utter harassment for an simple thing.
tracking number EA282168969HK
Parwez73

Sep 7, 2017

No information after kolkata foreign ems

LB504051103GB sir my letter documents it's urgent from, 29/08/17 it showing kolkata foreign ems after that no information pls send as soon as possible 10 days completed today 07/09/17 no any information
sumanpradhan2011

Aug 29, 2017

Where is my Parcel?

My parcel tracking code is CQ003929205CH. It is coming from Switzerland. I request you sir please release this parcel and deliver to my address. Thank you.
sumanpradhan2011

Aug 29, 2017

Where is my parcel?

My parcel item no is CQ003929205CH. It is coming from Switzerland. I request you sir please release this parcel and deliver to my address. Thank you.